All Comments on 'Ready Maid Family Bk. 01'

by RibaldWriter

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
I'm just getting started on "Ready Maid Family Bk 01"

and I can already see that it is starting out to be a good story, but ......

It is pretty obvious that you did no proof reading.

Just within the first few sections there are instances where you have obviously omitted words, making the Reader have to work out what word it was that you left out, which does rather spoil the reading enjoyment.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
editing is harder than writing

It's a terrific variation on an theme, but you need to balance the ideas, (the sex) and the actual use of words. Sometimes it is better to have another person do the edit, and discuss the reasons for changes. Just a thought. I am not volunteering for the job.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Tired plot, poorly edited please stop now

Gee, how original. Wealthy, magically perfectly fit (even though he eats KFC for dinner) with, wait for it, a massive cock. 97.23% of the stories in this genre are written from that tired, lazy unrealistic perspective. Please, end this series now. yahoo

RibaldWriterRibaldWriterover 8 years agoAuthor
Oh come on, seriously?

I actually did proof read and spell check, I like to think I put out good work. I wasn't expecting a great reaction to Book One, so these comment aren't that big a deal.

What bothers me most about the comments is that they were posted anonymously. It's easy to snipe at someone else's work when you don't give your name.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Wierd

I was probably too focused on the plot to be able to tell that there were a lot of typos. In total I remember 2 and the story wasn't even slightly disturbed by them, I just noticed them passing by. Don't let the haters bother you. If you think what they're saying is true go back and check but I for one enjoyed this story even with its miniscule amount of mistakes. Nobody's perfect

WolfDesireWolfDesireover 8 years ago
A Great Begining to a Good Series

This is the first one of your Stories I have read, I wasn't expecting the length. But there was a good flow and plot with enough background material to keep you interested.

The only problem is the typos and grammar errors, some you just roll over but others really stand out.

I hope the next parts are just as good if not better.

Wolf.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
OK, Here we go

All the haters that can't write a story to save their ass pick at you about a few typos and grammar.

Those that can, Do. Those that can't, Criticize.

I'm well schooled in technical writing and read tons of material.

Sure, Every book has a few typos, even commercially published ones.

I noticed nothing that broke the flow of the story and I truly enjoyed it.

So ignore the haters.

Press on and Fly!

Ramjet

TheKrrakTheKrrakabout 8 years ago
Great story

I am truly enjoying your tale, and while there are some grammatical and syntax errors - they aren't shocking enough to ruin or taint this tale.

On to Ch.2

5/5

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Awesome

The spelling could be improved a little and it sometimes the characters get a bit mixed up but all in, this is one of the best stories that I have read on here. I absolutely loved it and could not stop reading till the end.

jmarks50jmarks50over 6 years ago
best yet!!

I would give it 6 stars if I could! If you want, I would be glad to proof read for you! Just for the pleasure of reading another story like this...

ukdukeukdukeover 6 years ago
Fantastic!

Think I need to put an ad in the paper....!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Unrealistic

(Appologies for spelling errors, text entry on phone has no spell-check) So . . . THREE people earn enough points in ONE trip to Dave and Buster's to earn not one, but TWO game consoles!? That is literally impossible. Not the figurative use of the phrase Literally Impossible, but its actual dictionary meaning. It is not physically possible, within the laws of ANY space-time continuum, to earn enough points for a single console with just 3 people, in one day. It doesnt matter how good they are, how much money they spend, or if they play every moment that the doors are unlocked and the lights are on. It is IMPOSSIBLE. Your unrealistic writing is very disturbing, and it ruined the story for me. Also, i feel the need to point out that you have mis-categorized this entry, as it clearly belongs in SciFi/Fantasy. Get your act together Newb, this level of foolishness is unacceptable. (Seriously tho, great job! Keep up the good work)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous