Ready Maid Family Bk. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You mean..."

"Yeah, just think o' me as yer own all you can eat chocolate buffet!" Sara laughed, tossing her the can.

"Oh wow, that would be so kewl!" Sylvia laughed. She dipped her finger in the frosting, then licked it off slowly as she sat on the bed. "But...um, could we uh...do something else? Unless you want me to..."

"No darlin', I just thought you might like a treat." Sara laughed, holding her arms out. "We don't have to make out of you don't want to. You worked kinda hard today, didn't you?"

"Well, I was wondering if..." She said softly as she stretched out over her. "Would you fuck me again? Not like last time, but slow...and gentle...take your time and make it last. I want to feel you in me while you whisper in my ear, and talk dirty to me. I want..."

"You want me to make love to you, not just fuck you, is that what you're tryin' to say, pretty?" Sara asked, smiling up at her.

"Oh no, I want you to fuck me. I just don't want you to do it like you did last time." Sylvia said, sliding down her body, nibbling at her neck gently, then moving down slowly. She looked up at her as she rested her cheek on her small, firm tits. "You don't have to take me this time, so I want you to take your time, make it last, and let me enjoy it."

"Slide off." Sara said huskily, pushing at her as she tried to wriggle out from under her. "We're gonna need a bunch of toys if we're gonna do this right."

When Sylvia moved off of her, she slid down and pulled a small case from under the bed. She grinned as she opened it and started going through it.

"I didn't think I was gonna need this on this trip, but I know Wilbur goes through my shit when he looks after the place, so I take my toys and anything I don't want him to see with me when I go out of town." She said as she pulled a pair of plastic eggs out, turning them on to check the batteries. "I know for a fact he jerks off with my panties, so I make sure to leave a couple pair of really wet, stinky ones layin' out for him."

"Yuck, that's gross." Sylvia muttered as she moved over toward her.

"You just get yer ass back over there. I'll let you know when I'm ready for you." Sara laughed as she sat a small u-shaped toy on the bed, then closed the case. "And what's gross about a teenage boy laying on your bed, jerkin' off while he sucks yer pussy juice outta yer panties?"

"He's been stealin' my panties since he was fourteen. I didn't figure it out for a while, but he was over doin' some work one day and I sent him in the house to get somethin', and when he came out, I saw a pair stickin' outta his pocket." She chuckled as she slid the case aside.

"I was pissed at first, but as I thought about it, I started getting turned on." She said as she moved up between Sylvia's legs. She smiled as she popped one of the eggs in her mouth for a moment, then spread the lips of her pussy and pushed it slowly into her. "I sent him home, and told him to come back the next day. Then I went in the house and looked around, and sure as shit, I found another pair in the hamper that he'd jerked off in."

"So what did you do?" Sylvia asked as Sara slipped the u-shaped toy into her pussy, moving the long end slowly in and out of her, then pushing it in deep, and bringing the other end up to rest just under her pubes. "And what the hell is that thing, I've never seen anything like that."

"This little baby is a g-spot and clit vibrator. I can control the speed and intensity of both of them separately." Sara said softly. She picked up the remote and turned it on, ramping it up to full power for a second, then back down again.

Sylvia jerked as the vibrator began buzzing inside her, then leaned up, looking down at her.

"Wow, that felt wild." She laughed. "But what happened when you found..."

Sara laughed, laying out between her legs and resting her head on her thigh.

"I took 'em in my bedroom, they were really wet, cuz he had shot a huge load in 'em." Sara said as she put her hand between her legs, running her fingers up and down over the lips of her pussy. "It was still warm, and I ran my fingers through it, then brought 'em up to my mouth, and licked it off. Mmmmmmm, I can still remember that first taste, it was salty and sweet at the same time. There's nothin' like boycum. The taste changes as they get older, I don't know why."

She picked up the remote for the egg and turned a dial on it, making Sylvia gasp. She smiled as she picked up the other remote and turned both dials to a low setting. Sylvia's hips started moving, humping up at the gentle vibrations.

"Be still." She whispered, closing her eyes as her fingers dipped between the soft, swollen lips of her pussy, stroking up and down lazily.

"My pants was already open, and I laid back on my bed and started playin' with my pussy while I licked his cum outta my panties. I took my time, I wanted that little treat to last. I was cummin' all over my fingers as I ran my tongue around in my mouth, savorin' every drop. I laid there for hours, just touchin' and playin' with myself, imaginin' him on top of me, fuckin' me real slow..."

"Did you ever fuck him?" Sylvia asked, breathing heavily from the combination of Sara's story, and the gentle buzzing in her crotch. "Can I...can I touch myself? Your story is getting me hot."

"It's supposed to, I'm gettin' hot tellin' it to you." Sara laughed softly. "And no, wait a bit. Let the tension build, learn to appreciate it, it can be alot of fun."

"But no, I never fucked him." she said, picking up a remote and adjusting the dial. The vibrator over Sylvia's clit started buzzing louder. "He was only fourteen, and no matter how much fun takin' his cherry mighta been, I just couldn't risk it. He's gonna be eighteen in a few months, I may fuck him then."

"But we've been playin' a game fer the last couple years." She purred, arching her hips up at her fingers. "I ask him to come over a couple times a week, and I'll play with myself 'fore he gets there. I always do it through my panties so they're nice and wet for him. At first I'd leave 'em in the hamper, but then I started gettin' bolder, and I'd leave them on my bed. Then I decided to have some fun, and started leavin' 'em all over the house, so he'd have to look for them. One time, last year, I didn't have a chance to do it before he got there, so I made up some excuse so I had to go into the house. I pulled my pants off and flopped back on the bed. I started cummin' as soon as I touched myself. I know I was making alot of noise, but I didn't care. I just laid there, rollin' around on the bed, cummin' all over my fingers."

"When I went back out, Wilbur was comin' around the side of the house. I don't know if he had been watchin' me, but I damn near came again just thinkin' that he mighta been. We worked for a little while, then I pretended that I had forgotten somethin', and sent him in the house to get it."

"I had left my panties layin' on the edge of the bed so he couldn't miss 'em. Then it hit me that if he might have been watchin' me, I could do the same thing. I ran around the house, and he was just comin' into my room as I peeked in the window. I watched as he picked up the panties, holdin' 'em to his face. I got so hot watchin' this kid sniffin' my pussy out of my panties, that I just had to cum again. I pushed my hand into my pants and started touchin' myself. I came as he started lickin' the crotch of my panties, then started suckin' the juice out of 'em. I didn't notice when he took his cock out, but I watched spellbound when he brought 'em down and shot off into 'em, his head thrown back as he shot a huge load, makin' sure to catch it all in my panties."

Moving out from between her legs, she rolled Sylvia over onto her tummy, then pulled on her hips so she got up on her knees. She spread the cheeks of her ass, making her moan as she planted soft kisses up and down the musky crack.

"I made a beeline for my bedroom after I sent him home a little later, and sucked every drop of his sticky jizz outta those panties. I didn't call him for a couple weeks after that, because I didn't want to tempt myself. I was really afraid that I might do something stupid. But the next time I had him come over, there was a pair o' stinky wet panties layin' on the bed for him, and when he left, they was full with a big load of his cum. We've been doin' that ever since."

"Oh god, that is so hot." Sylvia moaned as Sara ran her tongue slowly around the puckered pink ring of her asshole. She arched her back, pushing her ass back at her mouth. "Your story I mean. But what you're doing feels really good. Keep doing it."

"I'm just gettin' started." Sara panted, drooling all over her asshole, then working it in with her fingers. She picked up the other egg and popped it in her mouth. She pulled it out and pushed it slowly into the tight opening of her asshole, sliding her fingers in behind it, getting it in as deep as she could.

"Oh shit." Sylvia moaned, humping her ass back at her fingers. "What are you doing back there. What did you just put in me?"

"Another egg." Sara said as she turned it on and turned the dial up a little.

She put her mouth back on her ass, darting her tongue up into the wrinkled pink ring and working it in and out.

"Jesus, it feels so wild. They're all moving at different speeds, and it feels really nice." Sylvia panted, as she humped her ass back at her face. "Oh god, stick your tongue in me...oh shit, I love it when you do that!"

"I know, that's why I'm doing it." Sara said, moving down, then off the bed. She walked over to the dresser and picked up the harness, then opened a drawer and took out an eight-inch dildo and slid it onto the opening in the front, snapping it in place. Stepping into it, she buckled it around her waist and tightened the leg straps, then grabbed a tube of lube, spreading a glob over the head of the dildo as she went back over to the bed.

"So you ready, pretty?" Sara asked softly as she knelt on the side of the bed, then crawled slowly over behind Sylvia. She put her hands on the full, round cheeks of her ass, spreading them apart slowly. Leaning down, she kissed both cheeks before she spoke again.

"Oh yeah, your toys are driving me crazy." Sylvia panted, shaking her ass back and forth slowly. "Fuck me...I want to feel you in me...oh shit, just feeling you touching me is incredible."

"Patience pretty." Sara chuckled as she got up on her knees behind her. "Put a couple of pillows under you, and lay out, your big ass is too high up fer me to get my cock in you."

"You love my big ass almost as much as I love your tight little one." Sylvia laughed as she pulled the pillows down and stuffed them under her. She laid out on them, then shifted, wriggling a little higher up on the bed to get comfortable. "You're gonna love it when I fuck you like you fuck me."

"You can fuck my pussy all ya want, sweetie. But there ain't no way I'm lettin' you do this to me. Not even with yer little pinkie finger." Sara whispered as she pressed the tip of her cock between the cheeks of her ass, then pushed forward, forcing the head into the tight opening of her asshole. "I'd have to be blind ass drunk, and even then, there might not be enough booze in the world for me to let you do that."

Sylvia moaned, lifting her ass as she felt the thick knob entering her, and she started humping back at it. Her ass bounced on the bed as she spread her legs wider, arching her back so her ass stuck up higher.

"Oh shit, fuck me Sara. Fuck me like a bitch." She grunted, bringing her arms up and resting her head on them. "Oh god, it's so good...lay on me, I want to feel you on me...in me...oh shit, I..."

"Fuck me back, sweetie." Sara purred as she reached down and picked up the remotes for the eggs and turned the knobs up a notch, then tossed them aside and picked up the other one. She turned both controls on the u-shaped vibe up halfway and kept it in her hand as she laid out on Sylvia's back. "You fuck me, you know what you want. Use my cock baby. Fuck me, and help me make it good for you."

"Fu...fuck me...oh shit, deeper...get, get it in deeper." Sylvia panted as she humped back onto the thick cock plugging her asshole. She shimmied back, shaking her ass from side to side, moaning deep in her throat. "Oh god, it's so good...fuck me...oh shit, it's so fucking good..."

"Take it pretty." Sara whispered, grabbing her hips and thrusting hers forward. She buried her fat cock in her asshole, then held on, wrapping her arms around Sylvia's waist as her legs slid under and closed around the other girl's.

"Ohgodohgodohgod." Sylvia whimpered, her face buried in the sheets. Her hips bounced up and down on the bed, forcing her ass back at the thick cock fucking into her.

Sara held on as Sylvia bucked and shook under her, keeping her cock in her ass as best she could. Moving one of the dials on the remote with her thumb, she turned up the power on the vibrator over her clit to full power.

Sylvia stiffened, her scream muffled in the sheets as she began to twist and writhe frantically under her. Sara was almost thrown off by the violence of her spastic movements, but she tightened her grip, and managed to keep her cock embedded in her tight, spasming asshole.

"Cum Syl. Cum for me baby." Sara purred as she moved her hands higher, pressing her tits into the other girl's back. She slithered back and forth on a sheen of sweat as she whispered in her ear. "I love fucking you like this. You're such a little slut. You love my big cock stuffed up yer asshole. Look at you, you can't get enough..."

"Nnnngggghhhnnnn!" Sylvia grunted suddenly, raising her upper body up on her forearms as she got her knees under her. She started rocking back and forth roughly, and Sara had to wrap her arms tightly around her waist to keep from being thrown off.

Bucking and heaving wildly, her movements made the fat cock filling her fuck in and out roughly. She groaned as she dropped back down onto the bed, and grunted as Sara came down on top of her, her cock plunging in to the root.

Sylvia stiffened, her asshole clenching and clasping around the thick toy, then collapsed on the bed, gasping for breath.

"That's right pretty, catch your breath." Sara purred, laying out on her again. She moved up a little higher, keeping her hips tight against her ass as she kissed her back and shoulders lightly. "Just relax, baby. We've got all night, and I'm not letting you go till you beg me to stop."

A smile spread across Sylvia's face as she lay panting on the bed.

"I love you." She said softly.

"I love you too. Why do you think I'm doing this to you?" Sara giggled.

* * * * *

Monday

"Are you dreaming about me?" Julie asked softly as she ran her hand slowly up and down over the rigid shaft of Gage's cock.

He stirred, turning his head and squeezing one eye open to look at her.

"Huh?" He muttered, then started to roll over onto his side.

"Your dick is hard as a rock." She laughed, squeezing it with her fingers. "You must be having a really good dream."

"Gotta pee." He grunted, pushing the sheet down as he started to sit up. He slid off the bed and stumbled to the bathroom, disappearing through the door.

She could hear him peeing through the open door, and smiled as he came out a moment later.

"You didn't flush." She said, laying her hand on his chest as he laid down. "I bet you didn't put the seat up either."

"Uh huh." He muttered, pulling the sheet up over him and rolling onto his side, his back to her.

"So I guess you don't wanna to make out, maybe fool around a little?" She whispered, sliding over and pressing herself into his back. "I'll make it good for you...you won't even have to move...well, you'll have to roll over...but I'll do all the work..."

Gage just grunted, grabbing her hand as she slid it over his stomach, holding it in his as he pulled it up over his chest.

"Okay, I'll let you sleep." She sighed, snuggling closer. "But I read a book yesterday that said making love first thing in the morning improves the chances of..."

"It's not morning yet." He muttered, scooting back toward her. "I'll do it later. It's on my do list..."

Julie laid quietly, her cheek resting against his back. She heard him start to snore softly, and she sighed quietly.

Easing her hand out of his carefully, she scooted back, then tucked the sheet around him. She rolled over to the side of the bed and got to her feet, walking quietly out of the room. She went across the living room and started for the kitchen, then turned and went up the stairs.

The door to Sara's room was open, and she went over and peeked inside, smiling as she saw Sara sprawled across the bottom of the bed, Sylvia's feet draped over her legs.

Pushing the door open, she crept in and sat on the edge of the bed, lifting the sheet and sliding in behind her. Sylvia stirred as she slid up against her, looking back over her shoulder at her.

"Gage won't make love to me." Julie whispered, putting her arm around her and snuggling close.

"Want me to go kill him for you?" Sylvia muttered, wiggling her butt against her as she pulled the sheet up over them.

"Not now, maybe later if he turns me down again."

"Okay...I love you." Sylvia whispered. She was quiet for a moment, then looked back at Julie over her shoulder. "It's gonna be okay. If he won't put a baby in you, I will..."

"How?" Julie laughed into her back.

"Easy. Handjob, turkey baster, baby." Sylvia giggled.

"I like the way you think girlfriend." Julie laughed, hugging her tightly.

"Uh huh, now go back to sleep."

* * * * *

"How long have you been in here?" Sara asked as she leaned against the doorframe, watching as Sylvia went through a slow series of push-ups. She was up on her fists and knees, her legs bent and crossed behind her.

"About an hour. I already did the machines, I just started the second sets of the other stuff." Sylvia panted, rolling over onto her back, then sitting up, her head down as she tried to catch her breath.

"How many are you doing? That new position I suggested looks like it's workin' for you." Sara said, coming over to sit next to her. "But why are you doing them on your fists like that?"

"I'm doing twenty like you said." Sylvia said, holding her arm out. She ran her fingers over her forearm, then the underside of her upper arm. "My wrists hurt when I do them with my hands flat on the floor. They don't when I get up on my fists. And my forearms feel tighter, this muscle under here feels tighter too. I can feel a burn there when I do the second set."

"That muscle yer pointin' at is your tricep." Sara grinned. "So by adjustin' your stance, you're workin' another muscle group. Okay, if it works, keep it up, but be careful, and tell me if anything changes."

"Okay." Sylvia said, looking at her closely. "But what about you? You seem a little nervous."

"I just talked to Barney." Sara said as she laid out on her back. "Junior's been in the air about an hour. The transport company was supposed to call me before he left, but they didn't."

"He'll be fine." Sylvia said, laying out next to her. She rolled up on her side, resting her head in her hand. "So he should be here in what, a couple of hours?"

"They're sayin' noon our time. Barney got him to the airport early, but it was over an hour before they left." Sara sighed. "I still have to rent a trailer. I got a reservation for one at a place near the airport. I can pick it up on the way, but I wanna be waitin' for him when he lands."

"Can I go with you?" Sylvia asked, laying her hand on Sara's tummy.

"I was hopin' you would. I just didn't know how to ask." Sara smiled, laying her hand on Sylvia's. "But we need to leave in a little bit. You wanna hop in the shower? Yer a little ripe."

"Gee thanks." Sylvia said, sitting up, then getting to her feet. She smiled as she looked down at her. "I'll go take a shower, god forbid my funk should offend your horse. Jeans and a t-shirt okay?"

1...1314151617...19