Ready Maid Family Bk. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Really? I..."

"Oh, gimme a break, you're just fishing for compliments now." He laughed. "I can't keep my hands off you, and you know it."

"Well, there's a bed right in the next room. Do you want to..."

"Gage? Julie? Where are you guys?" Sara yelled from downstairs. "I bought a shitload of stuff for me and Syl...ya'll come down and help us bring it in!"

"No!" Julie yelled. "We're busy."

"Oh, gimme a break, will ya? You can bump uglies anytime. It's gonna take forever to haul all this shit in by ourselves!" Sara yelled back.

"She's not gonna go away." He laughed. "If we don't go down there, she'll come up here and get us. You think you always get what you want? She's the queen of getting her way."

"I know, I'm just trying to figure out how to let her know who's queen bitch around here." She laughed as she grabbed his hand and headed for the door.

"Good luck with that." He said, grinning at her. "Make sure you let me know how that turns out for you."

* * * * *

The girls were in Sara's room, and Julie watched as Sara and Sylvia tried on outfit after outfit, laughing and giggling like schoolgirls again as they went through them all. They were all having a great time, but the three bottles of wine they'd gone through might have had something to do with their good mood. Then again, trying on new clothes is always fun too.

"What's in that bag?" Julie asked as they got close to the bottom of the pile, and she saw a bag sitting off to one side.

"That's for you." Sara said as she walked over and picked it up. She came back over to the bed and looked at Julie. "I thought I was going to have to guess at your sizes, but Syl had them written down. I think she had the same thing in mind."

"I just wanted to do something nice for you." Sylvia said as she opened the bag and pulled out a black satin bustier with red lace piping down the front. She laid it out on the bed, and pulled out a pair of matching panties. Julie giggled when she held them up, and she could see that they were crotchless.

"Oh my god. That's beautiful." She whispered. "Thank you."

"Oh, you haven't seen everything yet." Sylvia laughed as she pulled a pair of shoulder length black satin fingerless gloves from the bag, followed by half a dozen a pair of sheer black stockings.

"And these are to complete the outfit." Sara said as she opened a box and took out an open toed black shoe with a four-inch stiletto heel. "I wanted to get you a six inch heel, but four inches was the tallest they had in your size."

"Thank god!" Julie laughed. "There's no way I'm getting up or down the stairs in a four inch, much less a six inch heel."

"Oh please!" Sara laughed. "You are queen of this castle, you don't go to him! You make him come to you!"

"Funny you should mention that, because I want to..."

"Relax, I know when to play second fiddle." Sara laughed. "Me and Syl talked about it. There can only be one boss bitch in a house, and you're it."

"You uh...you're sure about this?" She asked Sylvia.

"Yeah." Sylvia nodded. "You run this place. Me and Gage do what you tell us, there's no reason why Sara shouldn't too."

"Thank you. You don't know how much that means to me." She said softly

She walked over to the bed and picked up the bustier, turning it around and holding it in front of her. She smiled as she looked over at them.

"So what do you think, should I save this for a special occasion, or hit him with it now?"

"Definitely now." Sylvia laughed as she got up and took the bustier from her. "That'll make it a special occasion."

"Get those clothes off, lady." Sara grinned as she stepped up next to her. "We'll take care of everything else."

* * * * *

"Hey Gage, Julie wants to talk to you. She's up in our room." Sylvia said, leaning over the back of the couch.

"What does she want?" He asked, working the buttons on the controller. He weaved and dodged along with the car he was watching on the TV.

"She didn't say. But she said it was important."

"Okay, I'll go up as soon as I finish this game. I'm winning." He said, not taking his eyes of the screen.

She reached over his shoulder and jerked the controller out of his hands and pressed one of the buttons, making his car veer into a wall and burst into flames.

"You just lost." She said as she tossed the controller on the couch. "Now go, she said it was important."

She watched as he got up, then followed him out the door and watched him stomp up the stairs like a six year old being sent to bed early.

She turned and went into the kitchen and grinned at Sara.

"You wanna go play Halo? I feel like killing something."

"I prefer Call Of Glory, but I can kick your ass at Halo too." Sara laughed as she got up.

"Bring it, bitch...I am so going to waste your narrow ass..."

* * * * *

Gage stopped at the top landing, trying to calm himself. He couldn't believe that Sylvia had ended his game like that. He knew Julie wouldn't mind waiting a few minutes while he finished his game. He decided that he was going to have to make sure Sylvia understood who was running things after he found out what Julie wanted.

He took a deep breath and shook his head, then walked down the short hall to the bedroom.

He pushed the door open, and his feet took two steps before the signal from his brain told them to stop. He froze just inside the door and stared at her.

She straightened up and turned slowly until she was facing him. She was wearing a tight black bustier that barely covered her breasts, and he had seen the seams running up the backs of her stockings before she turned. The stockings were connected to lacy garters attached to the bustier. She had on a pair of long fingerless gloves, and the heels she had on made her dominate the room like an amazon goddess. Her dark red hair was pulled back, and had been braided and rolled up in a bun behind her head. A narrow black choker with a small white stone in the center adorned her throat.

She spread her feet a little wider apart, and he caught a glimpse of her close-cropped pubes through the open crotch of her panties. He swallowed heavily as he felt beads of sweat running down his forehead.

"Uh, what's the riding crop for?" he asked, trying to sound calmer than he was.

"That's in case you piss me off." She purred in her most sensuous voice. "Now close the door and get naked. You're going to pleasure me."

"Ye...yes ma'am." He stuttered as he kicked the door shut behind him, and started unbuttoning his shirt.

* * * * *

"I'm glad we took those pictures of her before we let her go upstairs." Sara said as she launched a rocket grenade, barely missing Sylvia. "That was a good idea."

"Yeah, but the phones were Julie's idea, she does all the tech stuff around here." Sylvia laughed, tapping madly at the buttons on her controller. Her character shot up in the air on a column of flame from his jetpack, and she laid down a steady volley of fire from her plasma rifle. Sara's character exploded in a spray of blood, and a moment later, respawned in another section of the map.

"Got you again, bitch!" She cackled, grinning over at Sara. "You had enough yet? They've been up there for over half an hour, you wanna see what they're up to?"

"God no! They'll see us if we try to peek in on them." Sara laughed as she maneuvered her character across the screen, ducking down behind a burned out assault vehicle when she saw Sylvia's character come onto view.

"We don't even need to leave the couch." Sylvia laughed. "But we can do that in a minute, right now, I wanna frag your narrow ass again."

Sara moved her character out from behind the truck when Sylvia lobbed a grenade at her, then cursed when she took her out with an easy head shot from her sniper rifle.

"Fuck!" She yelled, tossing the controller on the coffee table. "I'm done, you win." She sighed.

"Kewl." Sylvia laughed, putting her controller down and picking up the TV remote. "I shoulda told you that I used to kick Gage's ass a couple times a day. Now he just wants to play teams."

She pressed a couple buttons on the remote, and the screen changed from the game to a grid of images covering the screen.

"There's eight webcams mounted on our bed, four of them do a wide angle, and four of them do a close-up." she said as she highlighted an image and pressed another button. "There's two on each bedpo...hello, what do we have here..."

She grinned as she changed to a wide-angle view, and both of them burst out laughing.

"Tell me he's not really doing that." Sylvia laughed.

"Yeah, it looks like he has his tongue up her butt." Sara laughed. "Can you get a better angle?"

"Nope, that's the best we're gonna get." Sylvia said as she tabbed through all the cameras, then went back to the camera they'd been watching.

"You wanna try that?" Sara asked, laying her hand on her leg. "I'll go first."

"Let's do it in the shower. Julie showed me some kewl things you can do with the hand wands." Sylvia said as she dropped the remote on the couch and grabbed Sara's hand, pulling her to her feet.

* * * * *

"Slow slave...I told you that I wanted long, slow strokes." Julie giggled in his ear as she writhed under him. "Are you going to do as you're told, or am I going to have to use the crop again?"

"Oh god, no! Please, don't do that! I...I'll do it ri...right." He gasped, his cock throbbing inside her as he tried to slow his movements. He shuddered as the soft inner walls of her pussy fluttered and massaged the rigid shaft of his cock, and he felt it spasm, his balls quivering in their shrunken sac as it drew up even tighter under the root of his cock.

"You better not cum again, if you know what's good for you." She whispered.

She could feel how close he was, and she wanted to make him cum in her as he fought to hold it back. Bringing her feet up under his ass, she dug the sharp heels of her shoes into his asscheeks, making him jerk and drive his cock roughly into her.

"That wasn't slow, you bad boy." She moaned as she tightened the inner muscles of her pussy around his cock, digging her heels in harder at the same time. Her hand slid across the bed and grasped the handle of the crop. She brought it around, tapping it lightly against the cheek of his ass.

"Oh god...you are such a bitch." He groaned as he stiffened, raising up off of her and pounding his cock into her roughly, stroking in and out in frantic tip to root lunges as he felt his balls spasm sharply. His cock throbbed and pulsed powerfully inside her, and he felt the first delicious tremors as his cum came rushing up his cockshaft.

"Yes, I am...but you're my bitch now, so shut up and cum in me...slave."

She laughed happily as she pulled him down onto her, humping her pussy up at him, meeting his strokes as hot, thick ribbons of cum spewed from his piss slit, filling her with his seed.

* * * * *

Julie could see Sylvia sprawled across the bed as she peeked in the guest room door. A handcuff hung from one wrist, and a variety of toys were scattered around her. She grinned as she shifted on the bed, and she could see the jeweled crown of a butt plug nestled between the full, round cheeks of her ass.

"You guys done already?" Sara asked softly as she pulled the door open and stepped out into the hall with her. She was wearing a harness around her waist that supported a thick, ten-inch dildo that dangled obscenely between her legs. "I didn't think we'd see you till tomorrow."

"He wimped out on me." Julie laughed, glancing down at the huge cock between Sara's legs, then over her shoulder at Sylvia. "Looks like you had the same problem. Did she have a good time?"

"She had a wonderful time! And so did I!" Sara laughed as she started unbuckling the harness around her waist. She stopped, glancing up at Julie.

"You wanna..." She asked, lifting the fat cock and pointing it at her with a playful smile on her face. "I mean if he didn't..."

"No, maybe some other time." Julie laughed. "He gave me everything I wanted, and more. I'm still riding the high from what just happened. I think I'm going to go just kick back, and savor the memory for a little while."

"You want some company?" Sara asked as she started unbuckling the harness again.

"Sure. I'm going to get something to drink, then..."

Sara nodded, smiling broadly.

"I'll meet you in the living room...want me to bring..."

"No, let her rest. It looks like you wore her out."

* * * * *

"Damn, you look seriously hot in that get up!" Sara laughed as Julie changed cameras again, and they watched as she pushed Gage down in the middle the bed, then slid up over him and straddled his face.

"Yeah, I do, don't I? I'm gonna have to get some more of that kind of stuff." Julie laughed, grinning over at her. "God, you should have seen the expression on his face when he saw me, it was priceless! When he saw the riding crop he said, 'Uh, what's the riding crop for?', and I told him 'That's in case you piss me off.'"

"It was all I could do not to burst out laughing! I thought he was gonna to shit his pants for a minute. I really did."

"I would have loved to see that!" Sara giggled, then turned toward her. "Would you fast forward a little and see if you can find the part where he's rimming you? I think camera five had the best view of that. How did you get him to do that anyway?"

"It was his idea. He was eating me out, for like the fourth time, and he flipped me over and spread my asscheeks open. I thought he was just going to lick my pussy from behind, but he started licking my ass, then stuck his tongue in. I came bigtime! I've never felt anything like it."

"When me and Syl saw it, we uh...we went up and fooled around in the shower, and we did that to each other. I didn't think it was any big deal, but she went apeshit!" Sara told her. "When we got in bed, she got up on her knees and stuck her ass up in the air, and begged me to do it some more."

"Is that why there's a butt plug up her ass?" Julie asked.

"You saw that? Oh my god, I..."

"She moved in her sleep, and I saw it." Julie laughed. "I know she likes having her ass played with, I fuck her with small toys all the time. And you're right, she does go apeshit."

"Well, I got a little surprise for her later." Sara said, then paused when they heard someone coming down the stairs.

"Where's the key for these things." Sylvia asked as she came in and walked around the end of the couch. She pushed Julie out of the way, then plopped down beside Sara and laid her head on her shoulder. "And can I take the..."

"The key is in the drawer of my nightstand. In Texas." Sara grinned. "And no, you can't take the butt plug out. I told why I..."

"But I have to poo! I can't..."

"Then take it out and poo, then put it back in." Sara said lightly. "Make sure you wash it before you put it back in."

"But I don't want you to do th..."

Sara turned and gave her a frosty look, and Sylvia's mouth snapped shut. She looked at her for a moment, then said, "Okay."

"What did you say?" Sara asked coolly, as Sylvia started to get to her feet.

"Ye...yes ma'am." Sylvia sputtered, looking down at the floor. "I'm sorry, I didn't mean..."

"Go. And put on that blue teddy I bought you. You look pretty in that." Sara told her. "You won't need panties."

"Yes ma'am." Sylvia giggled, then walked around the couch and went out the door.

"Looks like you got more than a little domme in you too." Julie laughed as she looked over at her. "But you didn't really leave the handcuff key in Texas did you?"

"Oh good lord no! It's in my suitcase. But I'm not gonna tell her that for a couple days." Sara laughed as she took a sip from her Dr. Pepper.

"But as far as having some domme in me." She said lightly. "I gotta say yeah, I do. It's one of the benefits of being a bitch. But all that was her idea. We watched you for a little while, and she asked me to dom her. And the harder I pushed her, the more she got off on it."

"I could see that in her, but I really don't go that way. I'm bossy in bed, but..."

"I've done the domme thing a few times, and I like it. She has a strong submissive streak in her, and that brings out the domme in me."

She paused, and looked over at Julie.

"I may spank her when she gets back." She said slowly, giving her a speculative look. "She'd really get off on me doing that in front of you. Think you could handle that?"

"I've spanked her a couple times when she pissed me off." Julie told her, trying not to smile. "She knew I was just playing, but I knew that she liked it. So yeah, I think I can handle it."

"Good." Sara said, reaching over and taking her hand. "I don't know how this is going to turn out, but I'm going to let her explore her feelings. I think it might be goo..."

She paused as Gage shambled through the door and walked across the living room, not even looking at them. They both watched as he disappeared through the library door.

"Poor baby." Julie laughed softly. "He looks like he's exhausted. I don't know why, he only came three times."

"Yeah, but he came twice with Syl this morning, and he busted a huge nut in me at breakfast." Sara laughed. "I was gonna ask if I could sleep with him tonight, but there's no way she's gonna let me get away with that. And after your little session..."

"Yeah, it might be best if we let him rest." Julie giggled, then picked up the remote and started tabbing though a list of videos. "I edited some clips earlier, and I think it'll get our girl hot if we're watching you fuck her when she comes back."

"I like the way you think." Sara laughed. "But while we're on the subject. Can we put cameras in my room too? I think I'd like to be able to..."

"We have a couple left over that we didn't use, and we can always get more." Julie said as she put her feet up on the table and started a video playing.

* * * * *

"Let's get you under the covers, sweetie." Julie whispered as she moved him around so he was stretched out on his side of the bed.

"Are you going to hit me again?" He muttered as he rolled toward her.

"Not tonight, I promise." She giggled as she scooted back against him and pulled his arm over her, meshing her fingers with his.

"What do you mean, not tonight?" He whispered into her back.

"That depends on you." She laughed. "I'm boss bitch around here, and you need to remember that."

"Okay." He said sleepily.

"What did you say?" She asked, putting an edge in her voice.

"I said okay...don't push it." He said softly.

* * * * *

"Please Sara, it's too big, and I know it's going to..."

"Shhhhhh, be quiet now." Sara whispered as she stretched out over Sylvia, reaching down to pull the pillows under her hips back to raise her butt up a little higher. "I know it's going to hurt at first, but you're just going to have to be brave. You can do that for me, can't you? Don't you want to make me happy, my pretty little pet?"

"Ye...yes." Sylvia whimpered, then gasped as Sara pressed the tip of the dildo against the tight opening of her asshole. Her ass arched up unconsciously, and she moaned as the tip started to enter her. "Ca...can't you use so...something else? Your fingers felt nice, or we could go get another toy..."

"No, I told you that you were going to take my cock. That's why you had the butt plug in, and that's why I fingerfucked your little asshole. You're lubed up and as loose as you're going to get. You're ready for this Syl, I promise you, you can do it." Sara said gently, getting up on her knees, looking down at the head of her huge cock pressing into the wrinkled pink ring of her asshole.

Wrapping her hand around the thick shaft, she ran it in slow circles over the tight opening, pushing it in a little, then pulling back and just rubbing it against her.

"You sucked my cock, and you loved it when I fucked your tight little pussy. Now I have to fuck your big beautiful ass with it, it's the only way I can truly possess you. I have to use all of your holes before I can know that you are mine, and mine alone. You understand that don't you?"

1...678910...19