All Comments on 'Ready Player Two Ch. 03'

by curious_joy

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
jenorma2012jenorma2012almost 5 years ago
pretty good

I thought this pt was the best one, I really enjoyed it and I hope you keep it up

Trace_WatersTrace_Watersalmost 5 years ago
Nervous

Enjoying the storyline thus far. I think I'm just as nervous for Diane and JD as Diane and JD are regarding their future. Looking forward to the next chapter. Thanks for sharing curious_joy. 🙂trace

flbifemflbifemalmost 5 years ago
So yummy

I know I could never had sex when my parents where home with a guy much less another girl. The fact her parents fully accept her and her girlfriend is so nice. I know my parents never will. I love how you developed the relationship between them. Is there wedding bells in the future?

Nerdyqueen94Nerdyqueen94about 3 years ago

Loved this story the characters and their interactions were superb. My parents fully accepted me when I told them I was Bi, they have been my best friends my whole life. Sadly about a year ago I lost my mother she was my world. I know if I had ever had the opportunity to introduce them to someone I was dating they would have teased them and I mercilessly, but all in good fun. I know my father would delight in trying to embarrass me. So very happy I found this I just wish there were more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Very very engaging and good to read. Guess this is the last but you write so well just hope we might get more sometime. Thanks for this story anyway.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usercurious_joy@curious_joy
Took the summer off of my return to college and my suddenly unfocused brain found a new path. You know what they say, an idle mind is the devil's workshop. Or something like that... ;-)

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES