Ready, Set, Go! Pt. 01: Jocelyn

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I gasped and withdrew my fingers from my pussy. What was happening? I heard the door open and then a voice, Amy's.

"What is that wonderful smell in here? Jocelyn?"

Amy walked into my room and screamed, but it was a scream of joy, like she had just won a million dollars in the lottery.

"I don't fucking believe this!" she cried. "Look at you!"

"Oh, fuck," I said, the feeling of utter surprise and humiliation overwhelming me. "No, please don't look. I'm sorry, Amy. What the hell are you doing here? You're supposed to be with Terry." Shocked and embarrassed, I kept reaching for something to cover myself with, but there was nothing.

"This is like my wildest dream come true!" Amy yelled. But she could see how startled and upset I was, so tried to tamper her apparent glee. "Don't be embarrassed," she said to me with a snort, and followed that up with something that sounded ridiculous under the circumstances: "It's not like I haven't seen you naked before."

"Not like this, for fuck's sake," I groaned.

Then she smiled and laughed out loud again, unable to restrain herself. "I know. Wow! Look at you all covered in shit! Oh, my God! You look so fucking beautiful!"

I couldn't believe what she was saying and asked her to throw me a towel from the bathroom, the biggest she could find.

"Okay," she said, "but you're being totally silly. You don't need to hide yourself, trust me." But she got one anyway and returned with it, and I used it to cover myself. She kicked off her high heels, and began pulling her dress off over her head. She wore nothing underneath, figuring, I guessed, that would have pleased Terry to no end. She quickly moved to my bed and sat down on the edge next to me.

I looked at her, trying to make myself as small as I could. "I must smell terrible," I said.

She leaned over me and took a deep sniff. "Shit smell terrible? I don't think so. I love that smell, Jocelyn, I really do. In fact, it's not much different from mine. A bit on the strong side. Yummy!"

Despite her reassurances, I was still having a hard time understanding why she wasn't repulsed by me and just stared at her.

"Okay," Amy finally said, as if she had had enough of my foolishness. "Are you ready to stop acting so shocked by my being here, so confused over my joy in seeing you like this? Really, Jocelyn, I want to see what's under that towel. Let me touch you, hug you!" She reached for the towel, grabbed it, and tried to lift it off me, but I wasn't ready to let her do that.

"Maybe I should just explain what I was doing, what this is all about," I said meekly.

"And I'd love to hear it," Amy replied. "But first I want to see that gorgeous body of yours and what you've done to it to make it even more beautiful." I relinquished my grip slightly on the towel, and she peeled it off me. She ogled me head to toe, her smile growing bigger and bigger. "When you smear yourself, you don't miss an inch do you?"

That made me feel embarrassed again, so I grabbed for the towel back. But she wouldn't give it to me. "No more hiding," she said. "I want you in all your glory." And then she did something that took me totally by surprise: she stretched out her body on top of mine and hugged me closely, mashing our bodies together, touching me. "Ahh, that feels so fucking wonderful," she continued. "This is exactly what I hoped to be doing with Terry this weekend, but he wanted nothing to do with it, the dumb bastard. So I got pissed at him and came home." And she buried her face in my tits, kissing them passionately, her lips and cheeks turning black with shit.

For a moment I felt torn between two impulses, two desires. I wanted to hug her back, to engulf her in my arms and kiss her; it was like a secret wish come true, making love with Amy, exploring physical cravings with her, becoming one with her. But despite her words and actions to the contrary, there was all this shit on me getting in the way, preventing me from perceiving myself except as something vile and disgusting. I pushed Amy's face off me and told her to stop, please. "Amy, what are you doing?" I said to her, bewildered.

"I'm trying to show you how much I love doing this, too, that whatever's happened to make you do this, I share that desire, the thrill of it just like you."

"I've never done this with anyone before," I said. "Just with me, alone."

"All right, I understand. I've barged in on you, taken you by surprise. Disrupted the privacy of it, the self-satisfaction. But didn't you ever imagine what it would be like to do this with another person? As you're lying there indulging yourself, you must have thought how fantastic it would be to be doing it with someone else as excited and overjoyed by it as you are. To feel that person's hands spreading your and their warm creamy shit all over you, touching you through it, bringing you to unbelievable sexual heights. Well, you've found that person now: me! Let's scat together, Jocelyn, share the euphoria of it." And she waited for my response. The fact that she waited, I concluded later, made all the difference. She would do nothing until I decided.

I stared into her eyes, her words making perfect sense because they were true; of course I had wondered what it would be like to share my fetish cravings with another who felt the same, did the same things. I'd even fantasized at times that that person might be Amy. Is that fantasy being realized now? She told me what she wanted and asked me to decide. How would I decide? Well, I decided by taking her right hand and placing it on my left breast. She began to caress me, rubbing my shit into my skin, making me feel the tremendous sensations I always felt when I did that to myself.

"Let me rub some more on me, too," Amy said. "Even better, why don't you do it. On my breasts." My hands were well-coated in shit, and I put both of them on her tits, caressing them. She closed her eyes and soaked up the feelings my hands were giving her. "God, it feels like I died and went to heaven," she uttered.

It wasn't long before my hands were venturing beyond her tits to other parts of her body, and I was pulling her down onto me. I wanted to kiss her tits, lick her nipples, taste my shit while biting her nipples, driving her wild. There was so much else I wanted to do, too.

"Isn't this amazing?" Amy said after a while, smiling. "The first time we ever get really physical with each other and we're both covered in shit!" That remark almost made me want to retreat into myself again, but for only a second. Then I laughed, giggled actually in utter bliss, and wrapped my arms and legs around her, burying my face into her body, pulling hers into mine, trying to touch and lick and suck every inch of her all at the same time. We kissed, our mouths coated in shit, our blackened tongues dueling with each other.

"Our first kisses," I exclaimed gleefully, "shit kisses, deep beautiful shit kisses!" And I kissed her again and then took my fingers and pushed them, all four, into Amy's mouth and told her to suck them clean and share the mess in my mouth with me. She did and with our filthy lips locked together, rolled around on the bed devouring each other.

Finally, Amy said, "Let me remind you what I still have inside, thanks to Terry's uncooperative attitude."

"It's about time you mentioned that," I replied, smiling broadly. "I was starting to worry you had disposed of it before coming home."

"I'd never have forgiven myself for that," she laughed.

Excited beyond measure, I said, "Get on your knees. I want to eat your ass before you shit, bury my tongue up your shithole."

"Listen to you! What a dirty bitch you are!" she responded, grinning.

Feeling a wave of utter decadence and depravity wash over me, I demanded, "Just give me that shit-filled ass, bitch, my tongue can't wait much longer to taste your shit." The need to be submerged in vile filth was overwhelming. I was losing all control of my emotions.

She got on her knees as instructed and I smeared remnants of my shit on her ass cheeks and especially her asshole. I spread her cheeks wide apart and targeted my tongue directly onto her rosebud, pushing through her sphincter. I had only once before at a party that had gotten out of hand swiped my tongue across another person's asshole, a girl named Maya, but that was nothing compared to this. I wanted to tongue Maya more than I had, much more, but she wouldn't let me. Because of that incident, I sometimes thought of her during my solo pooping sessions, seeing myself licking her asshole again. But now my tongue was plowing in and out of Amy's ass deeply, hoping to taste her shit. This seemed so much more amazing.

After several minutes, Amy said, "I don't think I can hold off much longer. How do you want to do this?"

My desires were at a fever pitch now and there wasn't anything I didn't want to happen to me. "Fuck, Amy," I blurted. "I want your shit on my tits, in my mouth, on my pussy, everywhere. I feel like I'm going to explode with pleasure. What should I do? Help me."

"I have a lot inside me, I know I do," Amy said. "How about I shit on your tits first and then if you want, only if you want, I shit next in your mouth. You might hate the way I smell or look and want me to stop."

"Fuck, no," I barked. "That's impossible. Not the way I feel right now. If you buried me it wouldn't be enough. Okay, I like that idea. Stay the way you are and I'll crawl under you. Better yet, get in a squat."

I lay on my back and put my head under her until my tits lined up with her ass. By squatting she could defecate on my tits first and then move slightly forward and shit next in my mouth, if it all went according to plan. Having someone shit directly in my mouth would be a first, of course, and despite the shit-kissing we had done earlier, might be something my brain rejected at the last minute. I was so pumped up emotionally I didn't think that would happen, but who knew?

I could hear Amy strain slightly and then saw a long turd swim out of her onto my tits. It fell with a thump and felt warm. The smell was similar to mine, strong but not overpowering. She seemed to hesitate for a moment as if waiting for me to indicate what the next move would be. My mind was made up that I would take her next offering in my mouth, and I pushed her ass forward over my face. She strained again and her second log emerged, slower this time, and slid right along my lips and into my mouth like I was sucking a cock. It broke off and stuck out of my mouth across my chin. I held it there between my tongue and palate, tasting its earthy bitterness, but feeling no gagging impulse, probably because my mind was racing toward acceptance of what was happening rather than rejection.

"Everything good down there?" Amy suddenly inquired, looking at me between her legs. I nodded my head and she added, "I still have a bit more. Don't move yet." She moved quickly down to my pussy and deposited a third log there. Then she knelt next to me.

"Hit all three spots you mentioned, girl," she smiled. "I knew I was full." She leaned over me and brought her face down to mine, sniffing her log deeply. "Beautiful, Jocelyn," she said. "You look so beautiful. I need to taste that log, shit kiss with you again." She opened her mouth and took her turd in, moving her head up and down on it, sharing it with me. It broke and fell to the bed, but we continued to kiss, pushing the clump that remained in my mouth back and forth between us. I was flying off the radar, beyond ecstatic, and it appeared Amy was, too.

My hands were at my tits now spreading her shit all over me, pinching my nipples, taking my breath away. We broke off our kiss and she immediately began smearing my pussy and all between my legs with the log she had deposited there. She swung her leg over me into a half-sitting 69 position, her ass at my mouth, and continued to massage her shit into my pussy and onto my thighs. I pulled her ass to my face and licked her pussy and her dirty asshole, really relishing the taste of her shit now. She pulled my legs up and back so she could lick my pussy and reach my asshole with her tongue. We ate each other like two starving disaster survivors, our cunts and assholes pounding into each other's mouths.

We rolled apart and I wiped one of my filthy hands off on Amy's mostly clean back and then reached for the handle of the bottom drawer of the night table next to my bed. From it I retrieved a very long double-headed dildo, one that I had bought on a whim, thinking I could put one end in my pussy, the other in my ass at the same time. It didn't quite work to my satisfaction, but it would certainly work fine with another person.

"Look at that fucking thing!" Amy gushed, gazing at it in awe and grabbing for it. "It's even bigger than mine."

"You have one, too?" I asked.

"Sure, though I haven't had a chance to use it in a while. At least not the way it's designed to be used."

I was already slathering it up with shit and asked, "What hole do you want to use it in first?"

"Guess," she replied.

"Assholes, here we come," I declared and laughed. We both found remnants of our shit on the bed and used them to blanket the dildo in creamy luxury before leaning back on our elbows and inserting it in our assholes. We got a good rhythm going, and with the dildo sliding in just right and our fingers in our pussies, we both reached orgasm. We then took turns licking the shit off either end of the dildo.

"Poor Terry," I said. "He doesn't know what he's missing."

"Yeah," Amy replied. "We talked about this and he gave me the impression he might like it, at least try it. I'm just glad I was mad enough to leave and come home."

"Me, too," I agreed.

"There's something else I would like to do with you, if you want," Amy said.

"Let me guess again," I said. "Do you want to piss on me? I have to pee, too, which is what made me think of it. That would be fun."

"That's what I was thinking, all right," she stated. "We really are on the same wave length, aren't we!"

"Let's drench each other and then I think I might have a surprise for you. It feels like I might anyway."

"Something very tasty, I hope," she said.

"You'll see," I said, "but speaking of tasty, get your pussy up to my lips and piss in my mouth. That's very tasty as well, I'm sure." Amy stood up on the bed in front of me and rubbed her pussy in my face. She started peeing shortly and I opened my mouth to drink her in. She filled my mouth with her golden nectar and I swallowed, and then I had her piss all over my face and on my tits. Feeling her warm, slightly acrid piss splatter across my skin and in my mouth was incredible. I grabbed the towel she brought into my bedroom earlier and used it to sop up some of the liquid. Then it was my turn, and I pissed in her hair and on her face and finally her tits. We were both drenched and the shit on us had been refreshed.

"Lean back just a little bit on your hands so I can straddle your face with my ass," I said to her. "I think I've got a little more shit you should have."

"Fuck, yes!" she cried. "Let me eat your shit right from the source this time." I straddled her face and lowered my ass so she could lick my asshole. Her tongue felt wonderful on my hole, licking all around it and even inside.

"Put a finger up inside me," I told her. "That will get me going." She did, slowly circling it around my rectum, and then I told her to remove it and ready her mouth. She did that, too, and within seconds a turd maybe three inches long emerged and slipped into her mouth, fitting inside it nicely. I was hoping there might be more, but that was all. I pulled her into an upright sitting position, and I sat down in front of her, wrapping my legs around her. I put my mouth to hers and we shared the log back and forth. Both of us loved having shit in our mouths, craved the taste and thrill it gave us. For me it was such an extreme act, so over-the-top nasty, yet power-inducing and enthralling that I could experience it to the very core of my being. Nothing made me feel so sexually alive.

We mushed the shit up in our mouths and then Amy said, "I'm going to swallow, swallow with me," and she downed her mouthful and I did mine. That was another first for me, at least swallowing so much at one time, and I wondered what effect it would have. Would I be sick later? To my relief it had no effect at all.

We spent the next hour holding each other, smearing the shit that had been revived by our pee back onto each other, kissing, and just talking. It was as if our bodies were merging into each other, being forged together by our mutual love and cravings for scat. Amy and I were lovers now; we had defined ourselves and cemented our relationship.

12