Ready to Please Ch. 02

Story Info
Nicki puts Tim's oral stamina to the test.
4.6k words
4.71
25.3k
31

Part 2 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 12/19/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sosense101
sosense101
168 Followers

I woke the next morning in a state of anxious anticipation for the day ahead. The previous afternoon had been surreal. I was supposed to be preparing for an important client meeting but it had been impossible to concentrate. Quite often she would pass by in the course of her work and say hi or give a friendly smile making it almost hard to believe that hours earlier my face had been buried between her legs and she'd been wailing in ecstasy. I really wanted to walk down the hallway to speak with her but every now and then I'd catch the scent of her pussy on my face or hand and my cock would throb in response. Walking anywhere while I was that aroused was out of the question. Instead I'd contented myself daydreaming about our time together and wondering what would happen next.

Today I was about to find out. She caught up with me while I was pouring coffee in the small kitchen area provided by the company for its staff.

"Hi Tim," she said breezily. "How are you today?"

I beamed at her. "Good so far. How are you?"

"Feeling great actually," she said. "I slept like a baby!"

"Me too," I lied. My night had seemed far too long and I'd spent almost all of it thinking about her while I stroked myself.

She was about to continue but was interrupted by someone looking for a plate and knife for their breakfast muffin. I had to step out of the way to allow them access to the cupboards and I found myself pressed against Nicki's side. She was warm and soft and smelled like she was fresh out of the shower but with a sexy undercurrent of orange blossom and wood. I inhaled her scent slowly, making it last. I didn't breath out until we were alone in the kitchen again and were able to resume our conversation.

"I enjoyed our lunchtime walk yesterday, I hope you did too" she said casually, aware that the corridor beyond the kitchen entrance was beginning to buzz with the sounds of people arriving for work.

"I did," I said. "I haven't, er, exercised like that in a while and it made me realise how much I need it."

She nodded, clearly pleased with my response. "Same here. You know, I'd really like to do it again. Maybe make it a regular thing. I felt so good after yesterday's!"

"I'd love to. I really did enjoy it."

She hesitated for a second then continued, "I felt that we didn't really have much time over lunch. How about we go for a longer one tonight?"

My heart raced. "Sure," I said neutrally as I took a sip of my coffee. "Shall we start at your place at 7?"

"Sounds good." She flashed that glowing smile that I loved so much.

At that point a woman entered the kitchen and wanted access to the fridge. I looked pointedly at my watch and said "I have some work I need to get done by lunchtime so I'd better run."

"OK, speak to you later," she said and busied herself with the coffee machine.

My heart was firing like a machine gun as I hurried my way back to to my desk. Along the way I bumped into my co-worker James.

"Hi Tim, are you feeling ok?" he said with a frown. "Your face is all red and you're sweating."

"Yeah yeah, I'm fine," I responded. "I was a bit late so I ran up the stairs. I'm so unfit."

"I know what you mean," he laughed. "I keep promising Sarah that I'll join a gym or something. She's always saying I need to get more exercise."

I laughed with him. "I'm not keen on gyms, but I do plan to exercise more, I really do."

The rest of the day dragged as I spent most of it clock-watching. Once again I struggled to concentrate on my assigned work and I only barely completed the preparation for the upcoming client meeting. Luckily the meeting itself required my full attention and the two hours passed quickly. Finally it was time to leave and I packed my things away as quickly as I could without drawing attention to myself. I passed Nicki's desk on the way out. It looked like she'd already left for the night. I scrambled down the stairs and dashed for the bus home.

I shaved carefully and as close as I could then took the longest shower I dared. I brushed my teeth twice and dragged a comb over my hair. No point in going overboard in that department since it was going to be impossible to hold any kind of hairstyle tonight. I pulled on a pair of grey toned sweatpants, an unbranded t-shirt and a hoody so If I did bump into anyone from work I could keep up the pretence that I was going for a long walk. I certainly didn't want anyone to assume that there was any kind of relationship between us, let alone I was about to spend the night worshipping her pussy.

I called an Uber to Nicki's flat which gave me a few minutes to calm myself. Yesterday's events were still vivid in my mind and the possibility of being invited to repeat them and more was thrilling. I used my time to control my breathing and play out some scenarios for giving this amazing woman the pleasure she deserved. I wasn't really sure how the night would unfold but I wanted to be ready to give her the best experience possible.

I got the Uber to stop at the end of her street and walked the remaining distance, checking no-one from work happened to be passing by before I pressed her door buzzer. She buzzed me in and I trotted lightly up the stairs to her door. She opened it just as I arrived. Like me she had chosen to wear casual sportswear but somehow she still looked stunning, the loose clothing somehow still seeming to let her curves stand out. She had applied makeup lightly to her face and tied her dark hair back and her glowing skin gave her a youthful, fresh look.

She led me inside to the living room where she'd closed the curtains and set the lighting low. Two wine glasses and a bottle of Chablis stood gathering condensation on the table beside the couch. She poured and handed me a glass before sitting on the couch. I remained standing for the moment.

"Right," she started. "I want to set some ground rules."

Her voice was firm without any trace of nervousness.

"OK," I replied.

"First, I want you to know that I don't feel any attraction toward you. This is not going to lead to any kind of relationship. Sorry to be so blunt but I want this to be completely clear to you."

"I understand," I said, sipping the wine. "I have no presumptions about us. I am ready to serve you in any way you desire."

Her eyes were intent on me.

"Good. Second, you can't speak about this to anyone. I don't want anybody to get the wrong idea about us. Me."

"Of course."

"You know that I have a boyfriend, Ben. Fiance I should say. He asked me to marry him just this weekend."

"Congratulations," I said.

She ignored me and continued: "He and I have a great relationship, a very loving one. I don't want to risk that in any way and if any of this was to get back to him..."

"It won't"

"He satisfies me. In bed I mean. He's a great lover. I don't want you to think that he's inadequate in some way. It's just that I'm curious... you make me curious. And you made me feel things yesterday that I don't think I've ever felt. Ben does it of course, but it's just foreplay to him, just a way of 'warming me up' as he would put it. I never really thought it could be more than that until yesterday."

She'd put the air quotes in as she spoke and I detected a slight sarcastic tone as she said it. I'd be lying if I said I wasn't jealous of Ben and this gave me some hope that perhaps there were a few cracks in their relationship. I knew she would never choose me over him but the less he were around the more time I could spend with her.

"Finally," she continued, "I'm not going to screw you or suck you off or anything like that. I just couldn't. If you have any hopes in that direction then you'd better leave."

I shook my head and waited.

"OK then," she said, "now that's all out of the way I think you ought to come over here." She pointed to the floor by her feet.

I knelt before her but didn't touch her. She placed one bare foot on my shoulder and looked at me over her wine glass.

"I want you to take it nice and slow this time. We have all night. Don't rush it. Show me what you can do. I want your best."

I gazed along the length of her leg to where it met the other at the top of her shapely thighs. The thought of tasting her pussy again was was driving me wild. I turned my head and kissed the toes on her foot as softly as I could. Taking it into my hands I licked along the side of the foot and across the top then slowly took each toe into my mouth one by one running the tip of of my tongue around them. As I planted tiny kisses along the sole I heard her quietly moan and she brought her other foot up to my face. I repeated the pattern of licking and kissing on that one too.

After about fifteen minutes I felt her legs pull apart slightly which I took as a signal that she wanted me to move higher. I slid my hands upwards and took hold of the waistband of her sweatpants. She lifted her hips slightly to allow me to pull them down to reveal a tiny black thong. I pulled these down too and placed then on her sweatpants in front of me.

I almost came on the spot when I realised that she had shaved her pussy. Yesterday it had been neatly trimmed but now there was just a delicate tufted triangle just above her bare vagina pointing directly at her clit. I glanced up at her but her eyes were closed, a very contented smile on her face.

Her thighs were smooth and firm and from my vantage point I could see they were covered by almost invisible downy hairs. I slowly kissed my way up them until I reached her crotch. My attention to her body in the past few minutes was rewarded by the scent of her arousal. Her labia were prominent, a crinkly pinkness that framed her tight cleft. I blew on them gently then licked the tops of her thighs for a few minutes.

"Come on," she murmured insistently, jiggling her legs.

I smiled at her growing excitement then reached forward and pulled apart her pussy lips. Her arousal was very obvious from the glistening wetness within. Her inner lips were small and tidy and the hood shrouding her clitoris stood proud and inviting. I gave it a single firm kiss to tell it I would return and then licked down the entire length of her cunt. I felt her shudder as I reached her vagina.

I lapped at her hole and then pressed my tongue inside. She was hot and wet inside and tasted incredible. I pushed my face into her crotch and began to push my tongue in an out of her. I had to hold her waist to keep her from writhing around too much. I could hear her moaning "oh my god" over and over again under her breath.

Then she lifted both legs onto my shoulders and used them to pull me even closer. It was hard to breathe but I kept up the constant probing of my tongue inside her. My nose was pressed against her pussy below her clit. Every breath I took was full of the scent of her which just multiplied my own state of arousal.

Eventually I pulled back a bit and began to suck and lick her large outer lips. I took first one into my mouth then the other, slurping all the juices from them. She loosened the grip of her legs so I began a sequence of flat tongued licks up the length of her and around her clitoris. Incredibly her pussy seemed to be getting even hotter and wetter. My face was covered in a sheen of her juices.

I worked my tongue under her hood and began to flick her clitoris with a light touch. She grabbed my hair and pulled me closer to her so I increased the pace and firmness of my licks. Each touch of her clitoris evoked a an "oh" from her, increasing in frequency as I continued my attack on her. I could feel her her tension building and she started to gasp air. I quickly eased off and returned to licking around her lips. She squeezed my ears with her legs in frustration and pulled my hair again. After a few seconds I returned to teasing her clitoris, building her excitement.

I paid close attention to the tautness in her legs and her muffled groans so I could bring her to the tip of release again before backing off and cooling her down. I repeated this several times until she finally cried out in desperation: "Fucking hell Tim, I really need this!"

I grinned as best I could and began a steady rhythm on her clitoris. She was shuddering with every lick and her legs were tight around my head. The heat from her cunt was stifling but intoxicating and I was feeling euphorically high. I loved being here, devoting myself to bringing pleasure to a woman. This woman in particular filled my heart with desire and I could think of no better way to show my passion for her.

She was very close now and I sped up, latched onto her clitoris despite the bucking of her hips. Suddenly she clamped me even tighter and began a high keening wail of pleasure as an orgasm ripped through her. I kept up a steady licking helping to prolong and intensify it. Her whole body kept shuddering throughout and then she slumped back into the couch, releasing her grip on me as her body went limp.

For a moment I thought she might have passed out from the strength of her climax but then I felt her hand stroke my hair and then move down to feel the wetness on my cheek. Her touch was tender and made my heart flutter. I took her fingers into my mouth and sucked her juices from them. Then I resumed kissing above and around her clitoris.

Her cunt was drenched and I began licking it up and cleaning her with my tongue. I held her pussy open and licked her nectar as it trickled down between her legs. I followed it down and poked my tongue down between her thighs where it had pooled. I licked it all up and pushed to encourage her to open wider. She was resistant at first but then edged forward to give me better access. I stroked her perineum gently, hearing her gasp as I played my tongue over the sensitive skin.

I began to lift her leg up so I could access deeper down.

"Are you sure?" she asked breathlessly.

"Yes," I replied firmly. "Trust me."

"I do," she sighed.

I lifted her leg revealing more of that amazing butt and also to give me access to tight bud. I licked her glistening ass cheeks and swirled my tongue around her hole, feeling it squeeze in response. I licked gently between her cheeks and back across her perineum. There was no particular taste other than the delicious sweetness of her cunt juices. I spent some time licking back and forth stimulating nerve endings that I suspected had never been triggered before. I was happy and almost hypnotized by the rhythm I'd established. Shortly I became aware of another rhythm and I realised that her hand had slipped down to stroke around her clit.

I switched to long licks from her asshole up and across her vagina and back again. She was rubbing just above the hood of her clit, fingers pressed deep. Together we pleasured her pussy and ass, gradually building her up towards another orgasm.

The pace of her fingers increased and she moved down stroke her clit directly. Within moments she came violently and deeply like an explosion causing her to almost fold up. Both her holes pulsated repeatedly under my tongue.

"Oh my god," she said, playing gently with herself, "that was intense."

She put her leg down and lay back with her legs spread wide. At some point while I was licking her ass she had taken her top and bra off and was now lazily stroking one breast, catching the nipple between two fingers and pulling it slightly as she moved past.

Thick cum had oozed out of her cunt and it gathered in white pools in the folds of her labia. I leaned in and lapped it up, pushing my tongue inside her again, searching for more. I used my hands to stroke around her pussy lips and then began to plant kisses directly between her inner lips and up to her clit. She was still extremely sensitive there so I avoided any direct contact from my tongue but kept up the gentle kissing. I kissed every part of her continuously, each kiss building to the sensations she was feeling. I knew that to make her cum this way would take a lot of time and persistence and I couldn't let up or she would cool down and I would lose my opportunity.

"Oh fuck. Oh fuck. Oh fuck," she murmured throughout.

When she came it seemed to start from nothing and grow gradually to a crescendo. First her whole body started quivering and then she gripped both sides of my face tightly with her hands and held me in place. I caught a glimpse of her face: she was holding her breath and her eyes were tightly screwed up. She almost looked in pain but it was pleasure that coursed through her and it surged higher and higher until she threw her eyes wide and submitted to it, mouth wide open in a silent scream. The huge orgasm seemed to last several minutes or maybe it was several smaller ones arriving one after another.

Eventually she swung her leg over my head and lay on her side with her legs drawn up to recover. Her chest rose and fell as she gasped for breath. I shifted my position to ease the pressure on my knees. My cock was painfully erect and I was so aroused that I was in danger of cumming. I pulled my trousers outward to reduce any friction on myself and tried to calm myself a bit. My tongue felt slightly numb and my jaw ached. I was out of practice but I felt like I was going to get a lot more in the weeks ahead.

I sat on the floor to stretch my legs out. She lay quietly her ragged breathing gradually returning to normal. Her position showed me the whole of her rear end: a wide expanse of smooth unblemished olive skin. Her pussy lips were red and swollen and squashed between her thighs so they protruded toward me like ripe fruit. Her asshole was there right in front of me, pulsating slightly, freshly wet from her latest orgasm.

The temptation was too strong to resist and I shifted closer so I could kiss her tight rosebud.

"Oh," she moaned, "I don't know if I can..."

I kissed her there again and this time pushed my tongue against the hole. This position gave me excellent access to her.

"I don't know," she moaned again. She sounded exhausted.

I soothed her for about ten minutes by nuzzling and kissing across her buttocks and then attempted again. This time she didn't protest.

I rounded my tongue into a point and pushed my way into her asshole. I could taste her more strongly. It was distinct and musky but not at all unpleasant. Her sphincter clenched tightly on my tongue as I probed her and her pussy pulsated next to my face, cum still leaking from her. I didn't want to waste any so I quickly licked up a particularly large droplet and swirled my tongue over her lips to make her writhe in pleasure. Then I returned to exploring her asshole with my tongue. I pushed it in as far as I could and flicked it up and down. By twisting my head I and pushing my face into her smothering ass cheeks I found I could get my tongue in pretty deep.

I began to fuck her with my tongue, stretching it to its limits so she could feel it inside her. My hand was stroking along her puffy lips and I could feel her juices beginning to flow again. I slid one finger into her cunt and moved it in and out slowly. She was slippery inside and from her muffled moans I could tell she was enjoying the attention her ass was getting. I pushed a second finger inside her and kept sliding them gently inside her as I continued to dart in and out of her anus.

"Keep going," she panted. "I don't know if I can cum like this but it feels so good."

I responded by rubbing my thumb across her clit. She bucked so I guessed it was still pretty sensitive. I kept my finger on the hood of the clit and rubbed it in circles while keeping the motion of my fingers and tongue going as best I could. She was wriggling so much It was difficult to keep inside her. I didn't pump her pussy with my hand but kept it gentle but firm.

"Oh," she said shortly, "I think we're going to find out after all."

I slowed down my motions on her clit but attempted to tongue fuck her ass even faster. Her juices were pouring down my fingers and each thrust I made pushed more out of her. Remembering how she had squirted a little yesterday I bent my fingers up toward her abdomen and pressed as I rubbed in and out.

sosense101
sosense101
168 Followers
12