Ready to Please Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She suddenly twisted her body up and flung one leg over my shoulder pulling me out of her ass. Then she grabbed my face and pulled it into her pussy. I pumped my fingers into her again and again and strummed her clit with my thumb as fast as I could. I pressed my tongue inside her pussy between her clit and vagina and flicked it side to side.

Then she arched her back and came, clamping her vaginal muscles on my fingers. A burst of liquid shot out of her and into my mouth, followed by another and then a third. Her hands were on the back of my head holding me in place. Distantly I could hear her screaming. The squirting stopped but she still kept me there as her pussy pulsated around my face. I was couldn't breathe but still she held me. Eventually, just as lights started twinkling in the darkness before me, she relaxed her grip and I fell back panting hard.

"Holy Fuck!" she shouted before seeing how out of it I was. She sat up and pulled me to her chest, cradling me against her breasts. I slowly regained my focus and looked up at her, grinning like an idiot. Our eyes met and she dipped her head towards me. For a moment I thought we would kiss but she pressed her lips to my forehead instead, held them there for a few seconds before pulling back again. There was an odd look on her face.

"Wow," she said finally. "You worried me a bit there."

"Did I please you?" I asked.

"Oh my god yes," she said excitedly. "I think everyone in the building now knows how pleased I was."

"I'm happy that I could give you this much pleasure." I eyed her dripping cunt again.

"No no," she laughed. "I think she's had enough for one day. We didn't make 6 hours like you promised but perhaps we'll try again another time."

I smiled happily at her, then rose up on my knees to stand. I became aware of how wet the front of my sweatpants were from the vast amounts of precum that I had leaked. As she caught sight of my crotch I instantly wished I'd worn a black pair instead of grey.

"Did you cum?" she asked.

"No. I just leaked a lot. Eating you makes me so horny."

She reached down and touched my trousers, pressing against my rock hard erection. I backed away quickly before I lost control.

"Please be careful," I said. "I'm on a hair trigger here."

"Well I can't let you cum in your pants. Here." She reached down and picked up the thong she had been wearing. "Use these," she said handing them to me. "Cum for me but don't get any on me or my furniture."

I hesitated, desperate to cum but too embarrassed to wank in front of her.

"Come on," she said seductively, "show me."

I did as she asked and pulled down my sweatpants to my knees. My 5" cock sprang out at ninety degrees the end of it painfully red and swollen.

She watched without comment as I wrapped her thong around the end of my cock and began to stroke myself slowly.

"Wait," she said suddenly and stood up. She pulled my face against her vagina so my nose was buried between her labia. My tongue darted out to taste her.

"No licking," she commanded.

I pulled back my tongue and savoured the forbidden juices I'd managed to gather. Now every sense was full of her: sight, smell, taste, feel and the sound of her voice encouraging me as I masturbated.

It didn't take long and I was soon spurting ropes of cum into her thong. I was careful not to spill any as she had asked. I knelt there, hand around my cock, her hands around my face holding me against her.

"That was hot," she whispered. "You've turned me on again so I think you can start licking now. But be careful, I'm very sensitive down there."

I used my tongue to clean her pussy outside and in before moving to her clit. I lapped at her and soon brought her to another, more gentle orgasm. Her hands didn't leave my face throughout.

"That last one was very nice," she said sweetly. "I think it's time for us to get some rest now though."

She flopped back down on the couch, seemingly not caring about getting pussy juices on the furniture. I unpeeled the thong from my cock and pulled up my sweatpants.

"Keep those," she said. "Use them next time you wank. From the look of you though I have a feeling that might be as soon as you step inside your front door."

She wasn't wrong. As soon as I entered my house I was on my knees with my hand pumping hard at my cock as I thought of her and only her. I came, just as she had asked, into the sopping wet thong and fell into a dead sleep in the hallway.

12