Ready to Please Ch. 05

Story Info
Nicki plans a further seduction.
6.8k words
4.59
9.9k
9

Part 5 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 12/19/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sosense101
sosense101
167 Followers

Thank you to everyone for all the positive feedback on this story so far, it makes it much easier to continue on this journey which is an important one to me. As always I love hearing from readers so please feel free to contact me if you feel moved by any of my stories. I always reply.

**********

The pub was buzzing and full to bursting with office workers winding down after a long week. James and I headed outside with our drinks where the pub had installed several old kegs to function as tables. I spotted one that had just been vacated and signalled to James who headed over. We were just at the edge of the railway arch which the pub occupied and half the keg was exposed to the rain that had started as we had left the office. We huddled together on the dry side.

"Congratulations are in order I suppose," said James cheerfully, raising his glass to me.

"Thanks," I said with a grin, tapping my glass against his.

He was referring to the recent news that Nicki and I were publicly a couple. This had caused a few shockwaves in the office principally because just a few months ago Nicki had been engaged to Ben. He had been what the gossips in the office liked to refer to as "a catch": handsome, athletic and a rising star at his company. Basically I was the complete polar opposite which caused a lot of head scratching. Whenever anyone asked Nicki about it she just responded sweetly that there was more to a relationship than physical attraction and that love came in many forms.

No-one dared disagree with that statement but, while entirely true, it glossed over the precise nature of our loving relationship. The full truth was that Nicki had discovered that she needed a relationship where she could dominate a man and I was her chosen submissive. I was willing to serve and worship her unconditionally. In fact I was more than willing, I craved it. I had no doubt that she could have her choice of submissive males but she chose me, perhaps because I helped her awaken her dominance but mainly because of how emotionally close we had become through it. What had started as submissive sex play had developed into a trusting bond between us.

We kept that side of things to ourselves for now. It was easier to explain than having to go into the whole femdom side of things.

"So, are you moving in together?"

"We haven't really discussed that yet. Weekends together is enough right now."

"I have to say I was pretty surprised when she dumped Ben because they seemed such a great couple," James was saying. "Then this week's bombshell... I have to say well done to you my man!"

He raised his glass again, staring at me over the top.

"Well," I said, "These things just happen sometimes. I don't think anyone was more surprised than I was."

"Of course we all know the secret," said James slyly.

My heart froze. The only person who knew the full story about us was James' wife Sarah who had arrived unannounced last weekend while I was half naked on my knees in Nicki's flat. I'd also ended up eating her pussy twice that day but that's another story.

"What do you mean," I laughed, "What secret?"

"The secret of why Nicki fell for you. You treated her to a six hour pussy munch didn't you? See, I remember you boasting about that, although you probably don't considering how drunk you were."

"I can neither confirm nor deny that allegation," I said in relief.

"I bet you did. They love it don't they?"

"So I hear," I said as jovially as I could.

"Bloody Sarah's been nagging me about it all week?"

"What?"

"About going down on her. I don't mind it a bit, but all of a sudden it's all she can talk about."

"You should try it more," I said neutrally. "Maybe not go for the full six hour deal at the start though." Sarah wasn't my favourite person right now but I felt every woman needed a bit more pussy love in general. I always do my bit for the cause.

"Yeah maybe," he mused. "She's normally horny enough that she doesn't need any more lube though."

I downed my pint to stop me saying something I'd regret to this idiot then checked my watch.

"Got to make a move I'm afraid."

"It's still early, you must have time for another."

"Nah, Nicki wanted me back by 7. Don't want to get in trouble in the first week."

James tutted. "I see she's got you well trained already. OK. don't disappoint the boss. I'll see you next week."

"Yeah," I grinned, "she likes to keep me on a tight leash."

He laughed obliviously, we said our farewells and I headed off to Nicki's flat. As soon as I entered the door I sank to my knees and waited, head slightly bowed, my hands on my knees. I could hear her moving things around in the bedroom. After a few minutes she emerged in a heart melting outfit of lycra shorts and sports vest. Both of which showed off every one of her curves.

She approached me without a word, waited just a second and then firmly said "stand".

I stood up, my head still bowed, my eyes passing briefly over her amazing breasts before falling to look at the ground.

"Checking out my boobs again cuntlicker?" she asked sternly.

"Sorry Ms Nicki," I mumbled.

"Well, I have something new I want to try out tonight. If you please me then I'll let you touch them for a bit before you eat me out."

"Thank you Ms Nicki."

She put one finger under my chin and lifted my head.

"Welcome home Tim," she smiled. We kissed on the lips for a few seconds and then she stroked my face. "Go and have a shower. Shave too, I want that face smooth and shiny when it's on my pussy later. Then bring me my wine and get on with making dinner. Pasta's fine, I want something quick so we have plenty of time before you wear me out."

"Yes Ms Nicki," I said smiling back. As I passed through the bedroom to reach the bathroom I noticed a large package on the bed along with a laptop. The package was nondescript brown paper and gave no clues as to its contents. Too large to be the chastity cage Nicki had been keen on and not really the right shape for any of the strap-ons she'd so happily taunted me with a few weeks back. Giving up guessing I headed into the bathroom and got ready for her as instructed.

Afterwards I threw on a t-shirt and strapped my cock into the leather restraint we used. It forced my penis flat against my pubis, allowing some room for me to get hard but also exposing and leaving my balls vulnerable. I buckled on my collar and attached the leash, feeling a stirring in my crotch as I adorned myself with this symbol of her control over me. I loved the feeling of her holding me in place with it or directing me to where she wanted my tongue to go next.

When I returned to the living room she was on the couch watching something on the laptop with headphones on. I poured her a glass of Zinfandel, chilled from the main fridge, and waited with it at her feet until she'd finished watching her video. She flipped the laptop shut and slipped her shorts off, revealing a pretty pair of pink panties. She was already damp.

"I don't think I can wait until after dinner," she said, slightly breathlessly. She took the glass from me then held out her hand expectantly. I quickly placed the handle of the leash in it and she gathered in the slack so the chain was taut.

She held out her glass for me to take a sip but when I did so she tipped it so my mouth filled with the chilled wine. I swallowed but it left my mouth and tongue icy cold. Then the leash was drawing me down between her legs. I flattened my tongue, pulled aside the crotch of her panties and slowly licked up her slit. She shivered at the cold and I opened her with my fingers and licked again causing her to gasp. Soon my tongue was being warmed again by the heat of her as I began exploring deeper. I felt her settle back and she lifted one leg onto my shoulder. The leash was pulling me harder into her and I could feel some of her urgency. I drew her clit into my mouth and sucked it, running my tongue around its tip as I did so. She came sooner than I intended but from the way she gripped the leash even tighter while her free hand slapped the couch I was happy that I'd not let her down. She eased off the leash while I cleaned her juices lovingly with my tongue, leaving her pink and moist.

"I feel good now," she sighed. "Refill my glass and then you can get on with the cooking."

We ate together with more wine while I filled her in on my conversation with James earlier. We had agreed recently to designate shared meals as cool time where we ate and spoke as friends rather than domme and sub. It was up to Nicki whether she wanted us to eat together anyway which served as much of a reminder of our true relationship as the ever present leash and restraint.

She seemed in a hurry to finish and as soon as she had, I cleared the table while she took the rest of the wine to the bedroom. When I followed I saw that she had unwrapped the package to reveal two long coils of soft hemp rope. That was what she'd been getting so excited about! I felt a burst of admiration for her: she was setting her own path and loving every moment of it.

She held up the rope with a wicked glint in her eye. "I thought we'd try this tonight. I like the idea of you bound at my feet, ready for me to use. I've been watching videos on it all evening. Most of them are way too advanced but I think we can start with an easy one. "

She checked her laptop. "It's just a basic box tie which will bind your arms behind your back. I want you to put this on too." She held up a blindfold.

"Of course Ms Nicki," I said, "Whatever you desire."

I pulled the blindfold over my eyes and waited.

I heard her undress and then come close to me, her breasts against my arm. I could smell orange blossom as she whispered in my ear, "I desire you to be my pussy eating slave." Her breath was hot against my neck as she maneuvered both arms behind my back. Then I felt the rope slide up between my wrists and my back and around them. She threaded it through again and then it tightened against my arms as she tied the first knot. Already I felt helpless and even more vulnerable than usual. Her nails scraped along my arm sending shivers down my back.

Then she was winding rope around my upper arms and chest, not tightly but a firm reminder that there was going to be no way out of this until she chose to release me. For a while she struggled with something behind me and then I felt my arms being drawn slightly upwards as she threaded and tied the rope again. With every jerk of the rope against my skin I felt a surge of erotic energy start deep in my groin and course through me, causing the hairs on the nape of my neck to tingle and dance. More loops of rope around my arms and chest and then she was tying and adjusting behind me, tutting to herself until she got it just how she wanted it.

Eventually she was happy and I felt her at my front, adjusting the lie of the rope, making it look good. Then she stepped close so she was pressing up against me. I felt hard nipples pressing against my chest and her fingertips traced one of the rope lines around my arm.

"That looks pretty hot," she said in a steely voice. "But it would look a lot better on a woman. Just imagine her tits bursting through these ropes, flushed and swollen."

"Yes Ms Nicki."

"How does it feel to be bound by me?" she breathed in my ear.

"It feels good Ms Nicki. It's frightening but tantalizing knowing that I can't stop whatever happens next."

"Oh cuntlicker you say all the right things."

"Thank you Ms Nicki."

"I bet your pathetic little cock is hard isn't it?" She placed her hand over my restraint, feeling my stiffness.

"Yes Ms Nicki, hard because of you."

"You're making me wet cuntlicker. The sight of you standing there so helpless. I could do anything and you would be powerless to stop me." Her body pressed hard against me again, hot and sticky. She ran fingers up my thigh and I felt them leave me and enter herself.

"Smell me, cuntlicker," she said and brought her fingers up to my nose. "Do I smell good?"

I inhaled deeply. Her scent was so familiar to me and something I thought about almost constantly but in this situation she seemed to smell even more animalistic and raw. I let out a groan of desperation.

"You smell passionate and strong Ms Nicki. It drives me crazy to smell you like this."

She yanked the leash, forcing my head to bow and pushed her wet fingers into my mouth.

"Taste me, cuntlicker. Tell me how I taste."

"Like heaven Ms Nicki."

Her fingers left me and my mouth followed searching to taste them again. They returned freshly laden and she wiped her fingers around the inside of my mouth, coating me with her juices. I sucked greedily on them. She held me in place with a tight grip on the leash.

"Stay there."

I sensed her leave my body and I suddenly felt very alone. I heard a creak as she sat on the bed. My only connection with her was the leash that joined us.

"You're really unable to move your arms? You must feel so vulnerable." From the sound of her voice I knew she must be touching herself.

"I do Ms Nicki."

"But you trust me completely, don't you cuntlicker?"

"Yes Ms Nicki. Absolutely." Yet I couldn't keep a note of fear from creeping into my voice.

She turned me to face to one side bent me over slightly by applying pressure on the leash. After waiting a beat she slapped my left buttcheek as hard as she could, getting good contact with the flat of her hand. I yelped and she followed up almost immediately with another smack. I endured eight more before she turned me slightly and applied another ten, equally hard smacks to my other cheek. My ass was on fire, I couldn't remember the last time I'd felt this much pain.

"Ask me for some more, cuntlicker"

"Please Ms Nicki, can you spank me more."

"Tell me where you want me to spank you."

"Please Ms Nicki, spank my ass some more."

"How many more do you want?"

There was only one right answer. "Ten more please Ms Nicki," I said breathlessly. The pain had subsided into a strange, erotic heat.

She spanked me ten more times on each cheek, grunting from the exertion. Then she turned me to face her.

I felt something, the end of the leash, slide down my stomach and over my hip. It tapped against the skin of my thigh and I felt myself tense involuntarily and take half a step back.

"Don't do that, cuntlicker," she barked.

"I'm sorry Ms Nicki, I can't help it."

"You can. Stand still."

The leash moved across the leather pouch at my groin and down the other thigh. I shivered again and before I could react I felt a sharp pain like a knife in my left testicle as she swung and clipped it with the end of the leash. I howled in pain and buckled, trying to protect myself. She swung at it again and hit with the flat of the leather handle.

"I said stand still," she shouted at me.

I straightened just in time for her to swipe and hit my other ball. I bit my lip and staggered a bit and hoped I'd kept still enough for her. Tears welled in my eyes from the pain. I braced for another but it never came. Instead, I felt her put her arms around me and hug. Her skin was silky soft on mine and when she placed a hand on my cheek it was like ice.

"I had to do it Tim," she was saying. "I needed to know how it felt. This journey you started, I need to know where it's going. You understand don't you?"

I nodded. I understood even if I feared it. Then she pulled my head down to her chest and pressed me against her breast. Her nipple was fiercely erect and I suckled it gently then bit at it with the tiniest pressure from my teeth. I kissed her breasts and my tears mingled with my kisses as I lavished my love on her. The passionate groan that came from her lips was full of erotic charge, electrifying me.

She stepped away and I heard her climb on the bed and moments later I felt her pull on my leash. I dropped unsteadily to my knees, aware that I'd probably be unable to get up without assistance if I fell, and shuffled forward seeking her pussy. Instead my nose pressed up against the smooth swell of her bottom. I kissed her, trying to get my bearings in the darkness of the blindfold and thought she must be kneeling on the bed with her ass pushed upward. My cock raged as I imagined how gorgeous she must look. The leash kept up its insistent pressure, edging me forward.

"Lick me," she whispered.

I poked out my tongue and licked between her rounded buttocks. She was spread wide so I was able to lick freely all around her anus. I bent down and tasted her cunt, picking up lubricating juice with my tongue and licking upwards to spread it across her asshole. She was gushing and every time I returned to lick her pussy I was rewarded with even more nectar to drink. So good. Maybe it was the tying or maybe it was the whipping but she was extremely turned on. More than I'd seen for quite a while. Maybe it was the thought of me, bound tightly, a leash held tight at my neck, pressed into her pussy and ass.

I pushed my tongue into her tightest hole and she locked me in place with the leash. Without my arms I was face planted between her ass cheeks and the only movement I could make was to fuck her asshole with my tongue. For me the total loss of control was exhilarating, for her it seemed even more exciting, her lust filled voice urging me fuck her and go deeper. I did my best to oblige, straining my tongue as far as I could to fill her in the way she demanded.

After a while I felt the leash start to slide side to side and I realised the leash was between her legs and she was rubbing its chain over her clit. She kept up a steady jerking of the leash coupled with grinding her hips, the temp rising until in a final frenzy I felt her cum, yelling a muffled "fuuuck" into the duvet. Her asshole pulsated, the sphincter alternately grasping and releasing me, almost like it was trying to swallow my tongue.

Then, with barely a pause, she flipped over onto her back and yanked the leash so my face was now pulled into her pussy. Her thighs pinned my shoulders and pushed me tight against her cunt. My face was awash with her juices, everything was hot, I couldn't see or hear or support my own body. Her thighs held tight me in place and all I could do was wriggle my face and tongue into as many places as possible. There was no finesse to my actions, it was just brutal pussy licking and sucking. I was all about the technique and here I was way out of my comfort zone. It was what she needed though and within minutes she was splashing my face with even more juice as she came to a crushing orgasm, shrieking every curse word imaginable as the spasms shook her body.

We lay for a while, both of us needing time to recover. She slipped the blindfold off of me and let me extricate myself from beneath her thighs. She used the leash to keep me at her crotch while she lay back on one arm, her knees splayed wide, and enjoyed the aftercare of my kisses and small licks. My arms were getting stiff but she showed no inclination to untie me yet. From my vantage point I could see all the way up her body, over the gentle swell of her belly and between her boobs to her face which looked down at me with an incredible loving glow. A sheen of perspiration glistened on her body.

After a while she spoke. "I've been thinking about your little conversation with James tonight."

I mumbled a "mmmmm" into her crotch.

"I'm still worried we haven't done enough to prevent Sarah from spilling the beans. She might already have told him. I'm not happy about that. When it's time to tell everyone about us properly, I want to be the one to do it. It can't be her.". She yanked the chain on the leash painfully.

"I think I might have a way to persuade her to keep quiet until we're ready."

"mmmmm?"

She sighed. "I can't help but think about how wonderful it would be to see her face eating my pussy right now."

sosense101
sosense101
167 Followers
12