Ready to Please Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sosense101
sosense101
168 Followers

I threw my head up, yanking the leash out of her hand. "No, Nicki, you can't!"

"What the hell? Who gave you permission to speak? Shut the fuck up cuntlicker!"

"You can't," I muttered and then seeing the look on her face, returned to planting kisses down her thigh.

She gathered up the leash and doubled her grip on it. As quick as her anger came it dissipated.

"I'm thinking she owes us. You tongued her to two great orgasms. It's only fair she returns the favour."

I stopped kissing and looked at her with pleading eyes. "Ms Nicki?"

She stared at me and then nodded her assent.

"She's not a sub Ms Nicki. You can't force her. Plus, in a couple of weeks, she's going to be your boss."

"I'm not so sure about that cuntlicker," she replied. "I've always had the feeling that she's secretly into girls too and she's certainly not the dominant one in that marriage. How will she be able to resist my sweet pussy once she's on her knees for me? You can't can you?"

"No Ms Nicki," I said as I thrust myself forward, back into her cunt. I licked and sucked at her clit while she continued.

"You said she seemed desperate for more cunny, and who can blame her? What if I invite her over, offering your services again but also showing her a bit more of the domme lifestyle? We'll soon see if she has any sub tendencies. If not, she goes home with a happy glow after a couple of great orgasms from you. But if she does... then I get two little subbies to play with."

I really didn't like this idea, especially the thought of sharing Nicki. But it was her decision to make, not mine. I renewed my efforts in her pussy, losing myself in the sweetness of her.

"Where's my phone?" She sat up and reached over my head to grab her phone from the bedside table. Then she dialled Sarah's number and put it to her ear. Her other hand rested on top of my head which was still buried in her crotch."

"Sarah? It's Nicki. Listen, I know I lost my temper last week and I really wanted to apologise to you this week but it's been hectic and I was so stressed... Yeah... That's fine, it was all my fault. I'm feeling a bit ... oh ... better now. Yeah I'm fine, that's just Tim working on my stress... Yeah right now... Yeah, on the floor. Fuck, wait a minute...".

She pushed my head tighter to her as I brought her to orgasm right in the middle of her call.

"Fuck. Shit. I'm sorry about that. I mean you know how good he is right? ... Yeah, me neither, but I'm glad I have now ... I bet you do... Look, I really want to make this up to you. Why don't you come over tomorrow night, Tim will cook and then he'll give you a repeat performance of last week... Yes, totally... Yeah, he said he loved it."

I shook my head violently in disagreement.

"No you're not. Anyway he said he likes it like that... Absolutely... Also, I thought it might be fun to show you a bit more of our scene... You would?... We just started experimenting with ropes... Yes he is... Just his hands, but it's so erotic... I did wonder about that... if you're curious then you can see how it feels for a bit... No it doesn't hurt, does it Tim? He says no, or he would if he could speak... Yeah, still in his knees... I certainly hope so... Yes, I know I am... Well tomorrow night you'll be enjoying a bit of pussy love too... I can't help myself... I know... Yeah... Come over about 8 and don't bother dressing up, I mean what's the point?... okay... Yes... 8... Bye."

She flung herself back. "That went a lot better than expected! She wants to be tied up. I fucking knew it!"

I lifted my head up. "What did she say? You said he likes it like that. Like what?"

"Oh nothing. She was just worrying about being old and loose."

"For fucks sake Ms Nicki"

She laughed. "Don't you worry about it, pussy is pussy. But tonight you've got my tight one all to yourself and I don't believe I've squirted yet, so you've got a lot more work to do. Where's that wine, I'm feeling a bit dry and that's not going to help."

"As you wish Ms Nicki," I said happily and returned to her pussy.

Later she unbound me and massaged my sore arms with a scented body oil. I was exhausted and fell asleep afterwards almost immediately. I woke a few hours later to find her also asleep, pressed naked against me with her arm across my chest. I stroked her hand with mine and then she stirred and took hold of my hand, clasping it just under my chin. We drifted back to sleep.

We spent the next day much like any other Saturday: me at her feet with my tongue buried in her pussy. We tried a few different simple rope ties out including an arm tie that let me lie on my back so Nicki could ride my face. By 8pm we were all scrubbed up and I was grilling chicken in preparation for the meal. I wore an apron with the words "kitchen bitch" emblazoned across the front, Nicki's idea of course.

The buzzer sounded exactly on time and Nicki pumped her fist at her side and winked at me as she went to the door. She'd seemed excited all day and I suspected she saw this as her first real domme test: could she sniff out a submissive all on her own. As was usual with Nicki, I had no real sense of where this was headed, we were mainly winging it.

"Hi Sarah," she exclaimed happily as she flung the door open.

Sarah threw her arms wide with a big smile and they hugged. "I'm so glad you called me Nicki, this week has been so awful with the atmosphere between us."

"I know, I should have done it sooner! Give that to Tim," she said, indicating the bottle of red that Sarah held. "I'll have the flowers though, thank you!"

"Hi Tim!" said Sarah and handed me the wine with a wink.

"Hello Ms Sarah"

"Oooh, I'd forgotten about that. Say it again."

"How are you tonight Ms Sarah," I responded evenly.

"Very good thank you and excited to be here again!"

"Please take a seat Ms Sarah, I'll be serving dinner shortly."

"I will," she replied with a lingering look. She joined Nicki at the table which was set for two. "Tim not joining us tonight?"

"No. We only eat together when we need to discuss things as a couple. Otherwise Tim takes his meal separately so he can be available if I need him to do something for me."

I approached the table and poured the wine. "I've prepared a simple chicken salad with avocado tonight, a favourite of Ms Nicki's. She instructed me to keep the meal light."

"That sounds perfect," said Sarah, and almost clapped her hands she was so excited. She was older than Nicki, close to my age, but thinner and she kept herself in shape by running. Her hair was blonde, recently dyed to cover the grey, and her eyes the kind of blue you get when you look out to sea on a misty day. She wore a baggy woollen top with a large collar and a red pencil skirt with bare legs. I suspected she wore neither a bra nor panties tonight.

I served the salads and then took my place on the floor at Nicki' side. I put the handle of the leash on the table by Nicki's hand. Sarah arched her eyebrows when she saw me kneel.

"I must say I'm fascinated by your relationship Nicki," she said.

"What would you like to know?" said Nicki, glass in hand. "I think we're happy to discuss anything you might be curious about."

"I just find it hard to understand why he does it? Does he ever try and turn it round and get you to do things to him?"

"No never," Nicki replied. "If you asked him why he would say he does it because he loves me and I believe that is true. He's certainly devoted to me. He's content to cook, clean and wash, plus he's ready to satisfy me in bed when I need him to."

"But he doesn't get much in return?"

"No. But he makes me happy and that makes him happy."

Nicki signalled to me and I crawled under the table and approached Sarah's legs, placing one hand on each knee. I felt Nicki take up the other end of the leash.

"Hey, wait a minute," Sarah spluttered.

"Let him do his thing, trust me you'll like it," said Nicki with one of her wicked smiles.

Slowly Sarah parted her legs and I gave myself a point for guessing that she had arrived without panties. I eased her legs even further apart and pulled her hips to the edge of the chair so I had better access to her. She smelled clean and fresh and her pubic hair looked shorter than before, freshly trimmed. She eased her skirt up to allowing me to kiss along her thighs and across her crotch before beginning to kiss and lick her pussy.

"Oh my God Nicki," she was saying. "How am I going to finish eating this?"

"He'll be very gentle. Here have another drop of wine."

I felt one of Sarah's hands fall under the table and onto my head. She wasn't guiding me, more reassuring herself of where I was.

Nicki picked up the conversation again. "I think he gets more than happiness though. I think he finds it liberating."

"He's got a collar on and has to do everything you say," retorted Sarah, squirming as my tongue brushed across her clit. "How can that be liberating."

"Think about it, I make all his decisions for him. I tell him what to wear, what to cook, when to wake and when to suck my cunt. He doesn't have to worry about a thing. He never has to worry about making the wrong choice because I'm doing it for him. I'm in control. "

Sarah went silent.

"You're a successful businesswoman and you make tough decisions all day, yet you come home and it doesn't stop. Don't you wish sometimes that someone else was in control and could take all that away for just a few hours peace?" Nicki was saying.

I felt that Sarah was close to cumming so I eased off as agreed with Nicki. She didn't want Sarah to reach orgasm until the time was right.

"Don't stop," Sarah breathed. He hand was pushing my head insistently. Her pussy was sopping wet and flowing.

"Shall we move somewhere more comfortable?" said Nicki. "Let's take the wine to the sitting area. Don't worry about the rest of the salad, we can eat later if you're still hungry or Tim can fix you something different."

"Okay," said Sarah, "I'm not used to this."

"Of course," laughed Nicki.

Sarah pushed back her chair and reluctantly stood up. "Oh my gosh Nicki, I'm sorry about your chair. I've made a bit of a mess."

"Don't worry about it. Tim will clean it up."

Indeed I would and I'd do it in a way designed to make Sarah even hotter. I crawled forward, spread my tongue wide and licked right through the pool of juice she'd left on the chair. I had enjoyed the taste of her while under the table and eagerly polished the chair clean with my tongue while Sarah watched with one hand over her mouth in astonishment.

"That's disgustingly hot," she said eventually.

Nicki took her hand and led her to the living room, leading me behind her with the leash. "Why don't we tie him up? You said you wanted to find out more. I'll show you what to do and then, if your comfortable, you could try yourself."

I removed my apron so I was naked except for my cock restraint, and knelt before Nicki.

"I'll show you how to tie his wrists so you can get used to the feel of the rope." Then to me: "Onto your back."

I lay down and placed my wrists in front of my face with the elbows together. They knelt beside me and Nicki guided Sarah as they tied my wrists together, talking through the basic knots. The end of the rope trailed out from between my wrists so I could be led around but I still had enough freedom to enter a variety of positions if needed.

When the tie was complete Nicki turned to Sarah and said, "Do you want to find out how it feels? I think you'll love it."

Sarah's eyes gave no doubt as to her answer: they were wide and excited. "Yes please."

"Good," said Nicky seriously. "I'm going to use what we call a box tie. Your hands will be behind your back and rope will stretch across your chest. I think you'll find the restraint it provides very erotic. When Tim's eating you out again the combination is going to blow your mind!"

"I can't wait!" Sarah

Nicki pulled the rope to indicate she wanted me back onto my knees and then said sternly to Sarah. "Undress. Everything."

Sarah looked surprised for a brief moment then accepted it and pulled off her baggy top, slid down her skirt and kicked off her shoes. She stood meekly in front of Nicki, not even attempting to cover herself. For her age her body was hot and toned. Her breasts were small enough that there was no droop and they were adorned with tiny stiff nipples. From my vantage point I could see a tiny trail of fresh pussy juice that had leaked from her and rolled down one leg.

"You look good Sarah," said Nicki admiringly. "Your husband doesn't appreciate what he's got. Now I'm going to tie you. I will need to touch you often but you must relax."

As she said it she reached out and cupped one of Sarah's breasts. Sure enough Sarah reacted by tensing her muscles, but she didn't step back. I felt sure that her pussy must have gushed at that moment because she seemed to squeeze her thighs together.

Nicki went behind her and took hold of her hands, drawing them behind her back. Sarah shut her eyes as Nicki fastened the rope around her wrists and then began the wrap it around her shoulders and chest. She kept the rope tight so Sarah's breasts were trapped between the two main loops. When she was done she returned to the front and admired her work.

"It looks good Sarah, how does it feel?"

"Wonderful Nicki. I feel very naughty." She opened her eyes and looked down at her breasts, lifted and pointing out in front of her. Nicki suddenly reached out with both hands and pulled Sarah's breasts so they stood even prouder of the rope. Sarah gasped at the sensation. Nicki's fingers lingered on Sarah's nipples and I saw another drip of juice leak from between Sarah's legs. She was loving it.

Then Nicki went back behind Sarah and quickly undressed so she too was naked. Sarah could hear movement and although she tried to look over her shoulder she seemed frozen to the spot. Nicki stepped forward until her breasts touched Sarah's back and then she leaned into her so that her lips were against Sarah's neck. Nicki's left hand slid round to encase Sarah's left breast while her right went over Sarah's hip and pressed gently against her cleft. Sarah's whole body shuddered with anticipation.

"Have you ever been touched like this?" Nicki breathed.

"No." whispered Sarah.

"What does it make you feel?"

"I don't know. It's confusing."

"Do you like being tied?"

"Yes."

"Why?" Nicki's fingers were now inside Sarah, probing gently.

"I don't know. I feel like I've surrendered control."

"To me?"

"Yes Nicki," sighed Sarah.

Nicki lifter her fingers up to Sarah's mouth and slid them over her lips, making then slick and shiny. Sarah licked her lips and sucked at the fingers, her eyes closed and head thrown back. Nicki's lips were kissing her neck.

Nicki signaled to me and I shuffled forward to Sarah's crotch. Nicki used one hand to spread Sarah's pussy wide and I inserted my tongue and began to lick. Sarah immediately started groaning loudly. She was close to cumming already so it took only a few licks against her clit before she was buckling at the knees as an orgasm ripped through her. Nicki held her up while I kept licking to a second and then a third orgasm in quick succession.

Sarah went floppy and Nicki gently lowered her to her knees to recover. Nicki stood over us both, her face and chest flushed and she was breathing hard. I desperately wanted to give her an orgasm too.

Sarah opened her eyes and looked up at Nicki dreamily. Nicki narrowed her eyes.

"Kiss the cuntlicker, taste your cunt on his lips."

Sarah complied straight away and kissed me full on the mouth, leaning her weight on me. We wrapped tongues and I let her taste her juices.

Nicki picked up my leash and pulled me towards her. Sarah followed, still eagerly licking at my face.

"Look at me," commanded Nicki.

We both looked up eagerly and adoringly. Nicki gazed down on us and placed one hand on each of our heads. Her bare pussy was inches from mine and Sarah's faces. I could see the flush of her arousal, the puffiness of her lips. I could smell her again and I knew that Sarah could too.

"Are you ready?" she asked, her voice strong and expectant.

"Yes Ms Nicki," I replied from the depth of my heart. I looked at Sarah who was still gazing up at Nicki's face.

"Yes Ms Nicki," I heard Sarah say and then Nicki's hands were guiding us inward to taste her.

sosense101
sosense101
168 Followers
12