All Comments on 'Ready to Run Ch. 02'

by Tara Cox

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
Boyd PercyBoyd Percyalmost 4 years ago

Continues to get exciting!

5

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago

just love your writing more

Need2readitNeed2readitalmost 4 years ago

Love all of these interwoven stories. Great writing. Can’t wait for more!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Another 5

You make writing look so easy *sigh*

Oddly Literotica wouldn’t let me rate the first chapter? That was a 5 too.

Tess (UK)

Tara CoxTara Coxalmost 4 years agoAuthor

Tess,

Because of the controversial nature of Chapter 1, I turned off the voting and comments. But I must say I have been inspired by the emails I have received. I was afraid this story would not be received well as it is atypical. I was wrong. I have had only a couple of 'those' emails.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Despite what arrogant annoying anonymous people, especially those racially prejudiced (of any variety), please persist in writing and submitting those stories. For this older white male who has have seen enough of what is bad and good in the world, that it is not the colour of ones skin that matters. It is the “colour” of the heart, the soul, the spirit that matters. I have seen white trash and wealthy with dark hearts and people of colour poor and wealthy with golden hearts. And visa versa. Those are the measures of real worth. Add to that, your talent for the story, what more do I need to say. Keep at it, even if we need to move over to your website to stay up to date with your stories. Hang in there.

sweetone66sweetone66almost 3 years ago

In spite of the misspellings and the typo's I've given this a rating of 5 stars, as it's a GREAT story (as usual). I fell in love with your stories when I read the Aegar series!!!!! I just wish you had finished this series before you bugged out!!! I will check Watt Pad to see if I can find them there. :(

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userTara Cox@Tara Cox
UPDATE: If you are wondering what happened to me, I have not died. I left Lit. Please do NOT comment or complain about unfinished stories. Completed versions of many are available on my website to read for FREE. If you follow the links: http://taracoxwriter.com Twitter: @...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES