Real Cheating and Punishment Pt. 02

Story Info
The Calm Before the Storm.
5.9k words
19.3k
38
0

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/14/2023
Created 02/20/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The calm before the storm

I both got up late, at least for me, getting up around 8am and the first thing I noticed was a text on my phone. It was from Tim, and he said it was urgent and he wanted to meet me to him at the office. With Katie still asleep I put on a pair of sweats and arranged a time to meet him. When I got there it was all hush hush and a strange woman who I didn't recognize standing beside Tim.

"Hey, I need to take a blood sample from you."

"Why, what's this all about?"

"Just roll up your sleeve and I'll explain it all to you. I think you were drugged last night but I want to be sure, and this woman will take a blood sample and take it to the lab right away."

"You were there last night? I looked for you but didn't see you."

"Sometimes I have to blend in when I'm hiding in plain sight."

"Well, is anything going on over there?"

"Oh, yes sir, but I don't know how big it is yet. Give me a few days and I'll brief you on everything. But for now, don't say a word to anyone including your wife."

"That sounds strangely cryptic, but I'll follow your lead. I don't know as I was out for about two hours last night."

"You were out for longer than that sir."

"Really, how long was I down?"

"For about four hours sir. That is why I am checking your blood. I didn't see you drink that much that you would have passed out, and if you did you wouldn't be up and on your feet just four hours later."

"Alright, I'll see you on Monday."

They left and I went back home only to find Katie still in bed and sleep, so I went to my home office to use my laptop. I researched drugs that could be given in a drink, date rape drugs, veterinary drugs, anything that could explain the symptoms that I experienced. The only one that lined up even close to what I felt was the date rape drugs. I then heard Katie in the kitchen, so I logged off and went to meet her.

"Good morning sexy, how are you today?"

"OK just a little tired this morning. It was a long night last night."

"I apologize again for last night."

Oh, don't worry about it Babe, I got my bonus thanks to you letting me so my thing, and we have all day today to do whatever you wish."

"I know exactly what I want to do, and it doesn't call for you to be wearing any clothing all day."

"Anything you want, any time you want, wearing whatever you want but first things first. Do you want any breakfast?"

"Yes, I'm famished. How about eggs and toast?"

"Well, you make the coffee and I'll get started on the eggs."

We worked together in the kitchen to put together a quick breakfast, then we sat down to eat. We ate and had a wonderful time talking with each other while we finished our meal. She was doing the dishes in a satin robe which was driving me crazy, so, I slipped it off of her shoulders, threw it over a chair and stuck my cock in her warm inviting pussy.

"Looks like my man is horny this morning?"

"After seeing you in that dress last night, and you exposing your pussy to me at the bar, what would you expect? Hell, even the Valet boy got a full view of your pussy."

"You can take this pussy anytime you want lover."

"I plan on taking more than just your pussy babe."

"Take anything you like babe. But for now, stop talking and get fucking."

And what I did was just that, no gentleness, no love, no mercy, just plain and pure animalistic fucking with all the perks. Gripping onto her while I pounded and thrusted inside her pushing her away while I grabbed her face and turned it to kiss her. Fucking like maniacs is what it was, but sometimes that's what a couple needs to keep the fire burning bright. With my final thrusts I smashed my Cock in her so hard I forced her to bend over the counter in front of her as she jerked and spasmed, while my cock did the same inside her pussy. We rode out our joint orgasms with the same intensity and perversion we used to get to that point. We finally relaxed as I sill pressed her hard against the cabinet and laying bent over the counter.

"Wow, it's been a long time since I orgasmed like that from a ragged fucking like the one you just gave me."

"That's what happens when you go out in a dress that almost shows your pussy and tits to the world."

"Well then, I'll have to shop for some much sluttier clothes than."

"No, you won't. If anyone is going to dress you like a whore, it's going to me dear."

"Then get started baby. I'll wear most anything you pick if it means getting fucked like that again."

"Anything I choose?"

"I said Almost anything, but bring it on stud, let me see how perverse you can get with clothing."

As I pulled my cock out of her, she slithered to the floor engulfing my cock in her mouth and leaking my cum all over the kitchen floor. Kneeling in front of me she was humming and slurping our combined fluids from my cock giving my one of the most delightful after sex sensations. When she completed that task, she simply stood, kissed me, and went back to washing the mornings dishes. I sat at the table just staring at her ass and watched the cum leaking from her recently well used pussy. Her thighs wet with our fluids and one strand of my cum just hanging from her pussy lips towards the floor, then it broke and a blob of cum plopped onto the tile.

"You're making quite a mess on the tile there babe."

"I didn't make it, you did mister."

"I made a mess inside your pussy, you're the one making it on the floor."

She turned to see the blob of cum laying there, bent over and scooped it up with her finger and put it to her mouth.

"You know you can swallow that from the source instead of off the tile."

"I would never say NO to that, but when you want to fuck me like you did, sucking your cock can wait."

She went back to the dishes and I started thinking about her new explorative attitude and how far I could take her. I always wanted to get into more and daring public exhibition with and here she was offering up her body and herself for damn near anything I wanted. I wondered how much of this was just her sex talk and how much she would actually do. So, I started to formulate a plan, starting with ordering her some clothes, some which were just daring to wear in public and some that were a big NO for most women. My plan was to push the envelope as far as I could and see how far she would follow me. I figured there had to be a point where she said no, and my task was to find it and find out if she could be pushed past it. The near future was going to be exciting no matter what she did. Then came that probing question again.

"So did your investigation into Cheryl turn up anything other than her being a lone actor in this mess?"

"Not as of yet, but I'm told it hasn't fully concluded."

"Well, do you know what exactly they're looking for that's making it take so long?"

Now I had to think quick on my feet. I didn't want to disclose anything that might harm the investigation, and I didn't really want to lie to my wife either, even if I was enjoying the appearance of Plausible Deniability, so I made up a line that would get me out of disclosure as quickly as possible.

"They're trying to discover things about her past. The thinking is that a woman just start using her body to make money so maybe there was some prostitution in her past or something along those lines."

"Do you mean prostitution through the company?"

"No, nothing like that. They're just thinking that she just didn't decide to be a whore one day, that there were other factors in her past weighing in on her decision to do this."

"You really shouldn't call her a whore babe. Yes, she was very wrong, and yes she made a lot of bad decisions, but she's not some cheap slut standing on a corner jumping into cars with strangers."

"Well, that's what they're trying to find out. Was she an escort at any time in her past and how big is the net of Men she used her body with to earn cash from?"

"I can't imagine her being an escort, it just doesn't fit in my head with the woman I knew all this time."

"Just keep this all to yourself until the investigation is done. Then you can take our findings to your boss and he can handle things as he sees fit."

"It's my department so it will be my job to do anything, if there's anything we can do, but I'll do whatever you need to finish up on this."

"To change the subject, what do you have planned for us today lover?"

"No spoilers. All I will tell you is we spend the morning here at home together and we'll go out for lunch."

"Oh yeah, where are we going for lunch?"

"I said no spoilers. You'll just have to wait and find out."

"Ooooh, more surprises, I like the sound of that."

Again, she used her fingers to catch the remaining cum running down her inner thigh and brought it to her lips to suck it off and repeated that action until she got it all.

"You've made a complete mess of me dear; I'm running upstairs to shower and clean myself up."

I decided to do some investigation on my own while Katie was in the shower cleaning up from breakfast. I started with her closet and found the dress from the other night pushed way in the back, so I pulled it out. It had a pretty large cum stain on the front of the left breast.

Then I thought to myself: "Did I do that when she blew me in the pantry?" Then I remembered she had taken the top of that dress down to expose her tits and I couldn't have dripped cum on it there. She must have had some drip from her mouth after she got redressed. Then the pervert in me came out thinking about her walking around all night with my cum there for everyone to see, and how hot would that be? Did she even notice it? Did anyone else?

Just as I put the dress back I heard the shower turn off, so I went through her nighties to choose one for her to wear. I removed a 3/4 thigh one that showed a lot of cleavage and laid it out on the bed, then went downstairs. A few moments later she came down wearing it.

"So now you're going to choose my clothing dear?"

"Only the risqué stuff."

"You are so bad and perverted. What will you do next?"

"There's only one way to find out."

She sat on the couch next to me and laid down against my body while we watched the Sunday news programs. I didn't mention the dress or ask prying questions about her company as I knew I would be Getting a full briefing tomorrow morning. Around 11am I told her it was time to get ready to go out.

"What do you want me to wear?"

"Just what you have on."

"You're going to take me out in just a sexy lingerie?"

I wouldn't worry about it too much; I doubt you'll be wearing it for long."

"Well, I can't ride around naked in your car?

"You've got a light short coat, bring that and you pick the heels."

"What are you planning for this afternoon?"

"Wait and see babe, just wait and see."

She went upstairs to get her heels and she added a matching necklace and earrings, which made a nice addition to her lack of an outfit, and she was carrying a light summer coat that lands about mid-thigh. She was ready for our excursion, so we headed out to my convertible making sure the top was down before we pulled off.

I drove for a bit before pulling into the parking lot of a closed clothing store where I had her take the nightie off and wear just the coat.

"I could have left the house naked with just the coat, if that's what you wanted."

"True, but then you wouldn't have to strip in the car in a parking lot with the top down."

"So, this was your plan all along?"

"Part of it, now open the bottom of that jacket so I can watch you playing with your pussy while I drive."

"Showing you my bare pussy while out in public really sparked something inside of you, hasn't it?"

"Naked public exhibition is something I always wanted to do with you, and last night you showed me you were open to it, so now I'm having fun with it."

"Well, it's certainly something I can go along with but I don't want to end up in the back of a police car."

"Getting you arrested isn't part of my plan, having strangers get a peek at you and maybe getting you a little bit embarrassed from time to time is."

We drove on with her playing with her clit the entire time until we got to a fast-food place where I parked in the rear of the lot."

"OK, time to give me the jacket babe."

"Right here in the parking lot? There are people and cars around and I might be seen sitting naked in a convertible with the top down."

"I can only hope. Now just follow my lead and do what I tell you."

"OK, I'll give you free reign, but only up to the point where things go awry."

"Good, you can start with throwing the jacket in the back seat, turning your naked body toward me, Put your left knee up on the seat and your right one as close to the door as possible, and keep a smile on your face."

"What do you have planned?"

"Just do it babe and you'll see what I'm doing."

She did exactly what I instructed her to do and I knew it was making her horny as her hand dropped to between her legs and started massaging her clit. This was going to be fun, so I started the car and pulled into the drive through lane behind two other cars."

"You're going to let them to see me completely naked with my legs spread?"

You're going to be a hit babe. When we get up to the window, smile at the young man while you play with your clit."

"OK, but how do you know they won't call the cops?"

"The young man who gets to see you doesn't want to do anything that would make you cover yourself. He'll be just happy to look and gawk at you for as long as he can. Just sit there, smile and keep your hands out of your lap so he gets a full view."

Amazingly, she once again did as I asked even though it was hesitantly, so she just stared at me as I pulled up closer to the window. I ordered us two burgers, fried, and cokes.

"You're going to be a hit around this place. These young men won't stop talking about you for some time to come. So, give the kid a big smile when we get up to the window and make sure he gets a full view."

"Are you sure about this?"

"Absolutely, just do as I ask, and all will go perfectly fine."

"When we got to the window, she smiled a huge smile at the boy and he was grinning ear to ear and was unable to take his attention off of her.

"Don't you want some money or something son?"

"Oh yeah, yeah, that will be $12.41."

I handed him $15 and waited to see if he screwed up making change, which he did. When he came back the second time he had the correct change but still couldn't take his eyes of Katie. When he left to go get the food, I couldn't count the amount of young boys trying to fit in that little window just to get a peek.

"See, you're a hit with these boys. A woman in her forties exciting all these young boys."

"Honey, a board with a hole in it would excite these boys."

"Oh, come on they'll be jerking off to the memory of you for months to come."

"Now that's something I'd like to see."

"Just see dear?"

"Yes, I'll stick with the talented experienced cock I have eight here. Those boys would be spent in five minutes."

"Yeah, I remember those days, but I could do it fifteen times a night."

"You were non-stop when I met you."

The boy had to fight through the crowd to give us our food, but it was funny as hell, and we got a good laugh out of it. As we pulled away Katie blew them a kiss with her tits jiggling as she moved.

"Well, you kind of got into that."

"Yes. It was a bit exciting and naughty at the same time. To be honest, it got my pussy tingling inside."

"Good, lets see what we can do to continue making it do that."

"And how do you plan to do that?"

"Let me show you dear."

I reached behind my seat and pulled out a bag. Inside was a double vibrator with two phallic shafts, one for the pussy and one for the ass.

"I hope you lubed yourself up before we left or this is going to be difficult as the only thing we have here to use would be the mayonnaise packets from the fast-food joint."

"Yes, I did babe. I thought you would get around to using that part of my body sooner or later."

"Then let's get started by putting this inside you."

I handed it to her, she propped herself up on the seat, and although she had some difficulty inserting it, she eventually got it in as it was intended. Then she sat back down, and I turned it on low from my phone.

She initially jumped from it startling her but quickly got used to the low vibrations radiating through her body.

"I like this. When did you get this thing?"

"My secrets are my secrets babe."

"Well. Keep having secrets like this one."

We continued driving until I stopped at a city park, where I stopped and handed her the coat.

"Put this on but don't button it."

She did as I asked, and I turned it up another level before handing her the drinks to carry. This made it almost impossible to hold her coat closed and that was certainly my intention.

"Let's start by walking up that way."

"But there's people and children up there."

"Then watch how you walk, you wouldn't want to expose yourself to any minors."

"I can't hold my jacket closed while carrying these drinks."

"Then I suggest you walk upright and don't wiggle too much."

"Are you kidding, in these heels?"

"I could solve the problem by taking you jacket from you?"

"You'd love that, wouldn't you?"

"Yes, it would be fun I think."

"Well, I'm not giving up my jacket, so you won't get that kind of fun today."

"Don't count on that dear."

She gave no response to that, she just straightened up and started walking carefully as to not have her coat open more than it was. To make things more fun, I turned the vibe up another level and it was plain to see she was starting to build on an orgasm, but she wasn't there yet.

"You keep turning that damn thing up, I won't give a damn about the jacket. I'll take it off, lay down on the grass right here and rub one out."

"No, you can't do that, you can't cum until I tell you to."

"When did that rule come up?"

"Today dear, just today."

"I can't say I like the idea, but I did tell you I would follow your lead so that's it."

"That's the attitude. Just go along and see how it plays out. Now let's go over to that picnic table over there."

As we walked on, I turned the vibe up even more. By this point it was clearly evident she was having problems walking and keeping her coat closed. She was working her way up to an orgasm but I wasn't going to let that happen just yet so we sat to try to eat our lunch while she fidgeted on her bench seat. Using both hands to hold her food her coat fell completely open in front, and I could see her nipples had gotten hard. I walked behind her to bring her drink and set it down in front of her taking time to pinch her nipples and tease her even further.

"Damn you, don't do that if you're not going to let me cum. I can only hold back for so long and that will make me lose control earlier."

"Just eat your food my dear and let me play as I wish."

I turned the vibe to a setting where it varied from frequency to frequency vibration as well as changing speeds.

"Oh Fuck. It's going to make me explode doing that."

"Not yet or you don't get the fucking you want."

By this time she was shivering and shaking as the vibe brought her closer and closer to her orgasm. Trying to eat a burger she was dripping ketchup down onto her tits and lap.

"Please come over here and fuck me?"

"Push your coat off of your shoulders."

"But...but...people might see me?"

"Which do you want? For people not to see you or to get fucked and cum all over yourself?"

"I want to cum damn it."

"Then get rid of the coat or I just keep on teasing you with the vibe."

With tears starting to form in her eyes she slid the coat off until it dropped and she was only sitting on it.

12