Real Cheating and Punishment Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Don't forget to eat our lunch dear."

"I...I...Can't. Oh fuck, this thing feels so good."

"Eat or no orgasm babe."

She sat there trying to eat as her body tried to rule her. More fidgeting and trembling along with tears running down from her eyes, bring streaks of her mascara with them. I walked to the end of the picnic table and stood there.

"Get over here so I can fuck you."

She tried to stand but wasn't doing a very good job of keeping her leg underneath her, so she used the edge of the table to stabilize her on her heels and walked over to me naked except for her heels. I grabbed her, spun her around and pushed her down bending over the table. I removed the vibe, spun it around , and reinserted it so that just one shaft was in her pussy and the other was laying against her clit. Without warning or gentleness, I pushed my cock all the way into her ass. This caused her to start to quake even more while I fucked her ass with full strokes, bottoming out with each thrust.

"Fuck...oh shit, I'm gonna...gonna...cum."

"Not until I do babe. I'll turn the thing off and withdraw if you start Cumming."

"Damn you, I need to explode around your cock. Please let me cum?"

Hearing her beg like that just made it more exciting for me so I began ruthlessly slamming my cock in and out of her while pushing her body and tits against the table top. I took every opportunity to abuse her nipples while I fucked her, and she responded like an animal in heat.

"Oh yeah, fuck me, fuck my ass baby. Give it to me as hard as you can."

How could I say no to that? I kept on abusing her from behind, pinching and twisting her nipples, pressing the vibe tighter against her clit, and watching her go uncontrollably toward her orgasm.

"Yes, fuck yes, keep fucking me."

"Its time for you to cum now. You'll feel me empty my balls inside of you and then you can cum."

"Fucking hurry..."

Ten more thrusts I pushed into her as hard and deep as my seven inch cock could reach and started unloading multiple bursts of cum inside her thoroughly used asshole. She erupted and started jumping and thrashing about with my cock holding her in place.

"I'm Cumming...Of fuck yes, I'm cummmminng."

Bucking like a mad woman she kept experiencing a huge orgasm as she convulsed beneath me and unintentionally rubbed her nipples against the wood top of the table. Heaving and trying to get her breath she rode it out standing naked in a public park with a cock in her ass.

"(Huff, huff) Fuck, fuck, (Huff, huff)"

As I pulled my spent cock from her ass she was still convulsing and flopping around like a fish out of water. Her asshole was opening and closing with her spasms, pumping out my cum like a machine.

"Oh my god, that was incredible. My pussy is still quaking inside around that vibe."

"Good, I plan on using things like that quite a bit from now on. I'll wear out that pussy of yours."

"You're welcome to try."

We walked back to the car with her coat wide open, as she was so exhausted, she didn't really pay any attention to it. At the car I put a towel on her seat and took her coat as not to get cum all over it when she sat, so she just rode home naked.

I pulled into the garage when by this time she had gained her composure, so as she got out I bent her over the front fender of the car.

"Time to use that ass of yours."

"Don't you want to close the garage door?"

"No, I want the entire neighborhood to know what a slut my wife truly is."

I easily entered her from behind and started long committed strokes in and out of her asshole.

"Oh, your ass feels so good to my cock. I think I'll use this much more than before."

"You've already had it once today. How many times a day do you plan on fucking me?"

"With the Viagra the Doctor gave me, who knows for sure."

"Well, it's there for you any time my love."

I continued to gently but methodically fuck her ass with long strokes in and out. It wasn't a big intense fuck session, just my cock going until I delivered her another load of sperm inside of her.

"You need to go upstairs and clean up."

"Yes, I think I'm going to soak in a bubble bath. That hole you just used is a little sore today."

After she went upstairs I thought to myself: In all the years we've been together, she has never told me her asshole was sore. What made this day different from all the others?

I Just showered in the downstairs bathroom and came back to my home office naked. I opened my email and there was a simple phrase in the subject line of my latest received email. It read; You Were Drugged. Nothing to the body of the email when I opened it, just those three words in the subject line.

This is when the fantasy picture I had of my marriage and wife started to show wear. Like a wall with some cracks just starting to present themselves, you don't think it's a problem, but it is a sign of a more serious problem. Her sore ass, me being drugged, the cum on her dress, the way she disappeared at the party, the reason we were investigating her company, all started my subconscious doubts to start organizing. But there had to be an explanation for all of this. I must be letting my imagination run away with this situation. So, I closed the email and went back to the Livingroom and sat down with a beer. It wasn't even half a beer before I drifted off into a nap.

I was awaken by Katie on her knees between my legs lovingly sucking my cock. I stirred awake and she silently kept suckling me while staring right into my eyes. Her actions had their obvious intent and I delivered what little bit of cum I had left into her mouth.

"Come on baby, let me take you upstairs and you can snuggle up to my naked body while you take a nap in the bed."

"Yeah, that might be best."

"I need a nap also, let's go dear."

We walked upstairs arm in arm and snuggled up under the covers as we both fell asleep. How could someone so loving betray me and our vows? I must have been crazy to even entertain the idea that she might be cheating on me. Besides, I'll get a full report tomorrow and it will all make sense.

We slept what was left of the afternoon away and I woke up to hear her making noise in the kitchen. I slipped on a pair of pajamas and headed downstairs to see what she was up to. There she was in a very pretty but short nightie and heels preparing dinner.

"Well sleepy head you must have been bushed."

"Yeah, I guess so. How much rest did you get?"

"I only got up about a half hour or so ago. I felt hungry so I figured I would get dinner started while you slept. I hope I didn't wake you?"

"No, I was ready to get up. What do we have in the oven?"

"I'm just making a meat loaf today."

I walked up behind her and put my hands around her waist under the nightie and started rubbing her stomach.

"Are you going to let me cook one meal without shoving your cock inside of me?"

"You don't like getting fuck without warning?"

"I love getting fucked like that, and I like being grabbed and forcefully used for sex. It's just I'm a little bit sore like I told you before."

"You getting sore was never an issue in the past. Is there a reason you are now?"

"Honey, it happens from time to time, and I normally don't say anything to you about it. But I'm getting older and sometimes the lube isn't enough lubricant to do the trick. I wouldn't read too much into it."

"Are we talking just a normal thing that comes with being forty or are we talking you should go see a doctor?"

"I ask him the last time I was there, and he told me this is normal as a woman gets a little older."

"OK, as long as nothing is wrong."

"No, everything is fine. I'll be fit as a fiddle in a day or so. Until then I just use a little more lube to make up for it."

"As long as you're sure."

"I'm sure babe. Now go watch the news or something while I get things ready. Why don't you make us both a drink and I'll be out in five minutes?"

"You got it sexy."

I went to the living room and made two drinks and sat on the couch where she joined me shortly after.

"So not to beat a dead horse, is there anything I should be doing to help you with your soreness problem?"

"Not really. If it gets worse, I'll just have to suck you off more often."

"Well, that certainly not the worst thing that could happen."

"I didn't think you would have too many objections to that. Don't worry, I'll make sure my man is taken care of."

"Thank you dear, I Just worry about you. You know that right?"

"Yes honey, I know you care and are looking out for me and I appreciate it Immensely. But don't you think your going a little bit overboard here? I'll tell you if it gets worse or persists. Just give it a fest for now babe."

"OK my dear, whatever you say.

We had a nice quiet dinner, watched some TV, and went to bed where she made gentle love to me, riding me with my cock in her pussy. I didn't notice anything out of the ordinary, so I simply put it out of my mind. We slept through until the morning where we both started getting ready for work. She would always put on her make up and do her hair completely naked, then get dressed and I love watching her do it. This morning she chose a sexy lacy pair on bikini panties along with a matching bra. She put in a very thin cotton top and a short skirt slit up the front almost all the way to her pussy. When she sat, she had to be very careful her panties didn't show. I made a joke as she completed her routine.

"I never get tired of that skirt lover. Make sure you don't go around letting guys see your panties today."

"That's easy to make sure that doesn't happen."

"Yeah, how do you do that?"

"Don't wear panties at all. Is that what you want me to do?"

"No, no, keep them on in that skirt."

"That's what I thought you would say. Now finish getting ready babe."

I did as she suggested and was dressed and ready to go to work in ten minutes. I met her downstairs where she was ready to leave, and she gave me a huge kiss and hug.

"Have a good day today lover. I'll be thinking about you all day."

"Knowing you're wearing that skirt, there is no way I couldn't think about you all day."

"I'm glad you still get excited seeing me dress sexy."

"That's not likely to change anytime soon babe."

"Well, you have a good day daydreaming of what you're going to do to me tonight. I'll be looking forward to it."

"Now you just ruined my brain for the day."

"Ha, I think you'll somehow get through the day alright."

"Maybe so, but I'll be thinking about fucking you when I see you again."

"OK, I have to get going and so do you. See you tonight."

"Yes dear. Are you sure you don't want to play hooky today."

"I have the contracts from the other night to complete and get signed. I don't get my bonus until the paperwork is done."

"Alright, I guess I'll let you go then. See you tonight."

We went our separate ways for the day with me knowing I would have all my questions answered at work this morning. She seemed happy in having landed those accounts and eager to get to work and draw up the contracts. Neither of us knew what today would hold for us.

Share this Story

Similar Stories

Abandoned Rage Abandoned and humiliated in the worst way.in Loving Wives
Double or Nothing Pt. 01 Terry comes home and finds his wife and daughter gone.in Loving Wives
Just Get Over It Bobby Will husband get over it her way or his way?in Loving Wives
You Can Go Home Again She destroyed his life. Can she build it back again?in Loving Wives
Requital He caught her cheating; she thinks he's overreacting.in Loving Wives
More Stories