Real ESP

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This time she stretched out on the carpeted floor in front of the sofa and he slowly pushed into her. As he did he felt as if the penis entered him, and she felt the penis become enveloped in a warm cocoon.

He felt the movement inside him and she felt the friction of thrusting. When the thrusting slowed to almost out and slowly all the way in she felt the change in warmth and pressure

Faster thrusting brought her to experience a climax of ejaculation with pulse after pulse of pleasure. As the ejaculate filled her he felt it, warm and wonderful. She felt her vagina squeeze him rhythmically.

They stayed joined for minutes, enjoying the new sensations, until he rolled off.

At that point they sat up on the sofa and looked at each other.

He said "It worked for me, how about you?"

"Me too. And you wore nothing under your sweatpants. Oh, and I unzipped that ridiculous shirt."

"I discovered you have nothing under that cover up except some bikini bottoms so tiny they almost weren't there at all. I untied them."

"I never had the nerve to actually wear them to the beach."

"I've got to change my sweatpants."

"And my swimsuit piece is soaked. What does this all mean?"

"We weren't asleep, so it wasn't a dream. We were awake but relaxed, so our minds could wander."

"But how could they wander to know what each other was wearing? I knew you had sweatpants but didn't know beforehand that you didn't have underwear."

"And I didn't know you were without a bra. There was physical intimacy in our minds, obviously for both of us, but HOW did we know details of what we were or were not wearing that were kept secret beforehand? How did we imagine the exact same thing?"

"Did you really feel like me? I know I felt like you."

"I...uh...think I found out a little bit about how a clit works. When I tongued it I felt it. Different from how my cock feels getting tongued. I discovered it can be painful with certain touches. I think it's more sensitive than a cock."

Kayla reached out to touch his arm. "Justin? I liked what we did."

"Truth, so did I."

"I don't know how to explain it. I mean, I liked how I felt you felt when we..."

"Fucked? I know what you mean. I liked knowing how you feel doing it."

"But...more than that." She paused. "I liked that we did it - the fucking part. You and me."

"I have to admit I liked fucking you. As in you Kayla, not just some girl. It felt..."

"...special. Yeah, it did. Justin, I've never thought of you that way. Honest. I don't know how this happens."

"You're my sister, my twin. I love you but never thought about you in that way either."

"We've always had a bond. We even..."

"...finish each other's sentences. We each know how the other thinks."

They started toward their rooms to get ready for bed, but she gripped his arm to stop him. "Stay with me tonight. In my room."

"This is dangerous, Kayla. It's one thing to imagine something and quite another to actually do it."

"This imagination or dream thing has some meaning. We must want to actually do it. Why else would we..."

"...imagine it? I don't know, Kayla. Last night was..."

"...wonderful. Admit it."

"The best ever. But still...I don't know. You are my sister."

"Something occurred to me earlier tonight. In the womb we were wound up in each other. The sonograms showed it. We wanted that physical closeness even then."

"Damn it, Kayla. If you weren't my sister...oh, the things I'd like to do with you."

"Brother or not, I'd like to do them with you. Seriously. With another guy I've never felt anything close to what has happened the last couple of days. There was joy in knowing I was making you feel..."

"...completed. That's the word."

"Did you like Roberta for her..."

"...big tits. Uh uh. Roberta's Roberta and you are you. I wasn't attracted to her for her boobs, although I think she thought I was."

"She does tend to display them at every opportunity."

"Skimpy bathing suits and low cut tops. She always wanted to rub them against me. I'm convinced it was a way she thought I'd stay interested. Sheesh, hers were nice and fun to play with and she seemed to enjoy it, but the experience with you has been different. I don't care about size. Or shape. Or whatever. It's not the tits, it's who they're attached to." He scrunched up his face. "I think I just discovered some sort of truth."

"And I've seen cocks, often displayed to me with pride. I'm like 'meh, whatever', you know what I mean? I don't give a rat's ass what it looks like. What's important is how it's used. I like how you use yours. I know how you feel, and you know what I feel like inside."

He raked his fingers through his hair. "What's to become of this?"

"Maybe we learn how the opposite sex experiences fucking. We learn things that make someone else happy. Make me happy tonight. Not a dream or imagination, but for real. I liked it."

"Shit, I liked it, too. Okay. Mom and dad can't possibly be home before tomorrow afternoon."

Snuggled in bed, he in shorts and she in panties, she touched his face. "This evening I imagined you licked me. Did you?"

"Oh, yes. And you licked me."

She nodded. "How could we know those things when we still had our clothes on? We thought exactly the same things."

"Maybe we really do have ESP."

"Can we do the real thing now?"

Justin pulled his sister into an embrace and kissed her. "I'd like that, but I'd like to take my time getting there."

Cradling her breasts, he kissed her neck and buried his face in the valley between them and took turns kissing them, using his tongue on the large pale circles and hardening nipples. She played in his chest hair and teased his nipples with her fingertips.

As he kissed his way down her chest and abdomen her fingers wandered south to reach the bulge. After briefly tonguing her navel he kissed over the wet fabric and eased the panties down and off, exposing smooth, bare skin and glistening lips.

While he liked what she did with his penis through the fabric of his shorts he moved his body out of her reach to get a better angle on her vulva. His first passes over it was with light kisses on the outer lips, and only when she sighed did his tongue venture between the folds.

With his fingers he pried her open and made long leisurely licks, each ending with a flick of the tongue on sensitive tissue. On a whim he fastened his mouth over it and sucked. Her legs wrapped around his head and she arched up against him. With his new understanding of how it feels he eased off and thrust a tongue into her, causing her to squirm. He reached up to gently massage her breasts and play with the nipples. She gripped the sheets and he felt pulsing in her vagina.

Gasping, she pushed his head away. "My turn. On your back."

She licked and nipped at his nipples while teasing his hardness. With a sudden yank she pulled off his shorts and laughed with delight when he sprang up. Holding him with two hands she moved underneath to nuzzle his scrotum, licking and flicking at it with her tongue. She sucked it in and massaged with her tongue. Releasing him from her mouth she kissed the base of his erection and kissed up up the length of it. At the tip she swirled her tongue.

Kayla considered for a moment before taking him part way in, using her tongue on the underside and tasting a drop that emerged. She pulled back until he popped out.

"He who has no name..."

"...what's his face..."

"..wanted to go all the way like this. He tried to shove it down my throat but I gagged and he pulled out to jerk off onto my face or boobs. It wasn't very pleasant."

"If you keep up what you were doing I won't be able to hold back. I never understood the appeal of shoving it in like that and risking gagging. To me a pussy is much more welcoming."

She laughed a musical laugh and propped on an elbow. "I like the way you say it." Turning more serious she added "I also like the way you mean it. But that brings up a conundrum."

"Whether to do it all the way with me and use me up or go for a good fuck and have another 'O' yourself."

"It's almost not fair - two for me and one for you."

"Kayla, I'd give you ten if I could."

She teased his penis. "Hmm. I'd like that. What girl could turn down ten for one? I have an idea, though. Maybe you'll like it."

"What is it?"

She grinned. "It will have to be a surprise. Now, where were we? Oh, yes. To fuck or to suck? Let's do the former."

Justin gave her a kiss and traced a finger, outlining a breast. "Any day, any time."

He slid a finger into her and curled it while pressing on the hood of her clit with his thumb and drawing the tip of one breast into his mouth and massaging the other one, switching back and forth between them.

While kissing her neck he worked his finger in and out of the increasingly wet sheath. She rolled onto her back and he threw her legs over his shoulders to suck on labia until she began to thrust her hips. He rammed into her and she ground against him. He pulled out, flicked her clit with the tip of his hardness and reentered. Her hard thrusts encouraged him to ram harder while their lips locked in a hard kiss and he squeezed a breast. He emptied into her with powerful spurts.

With a 'mmph' she threw her arms and legs around him and pulled him tight against her as she ground against him until she shuddered and squeezed her vagina to grasp him tightly, pulsing.

She gradually died away and was still, gasping for breath yet continuing to grip him. He relaxed and began to roll off, but she kept her arms and legs around him and rolled them all the way over until she was on top with her head resting next to his. He shrank, but still reveled in the warmth that held him inside.

In silence they were still, but she continued to hold him in, gripping and relaxing to keep him partially inflated.

At last she rolled off and reached for his partial erection. "How long until you can go again?"

"How can you even think of going again?"

"Don't wimp out on me here. I've got to have something to work with for my surprise."

"Seriously? Sheesh, it's gotta take like twenty minutes or something."

"We've already used up some of that. Let's see if we can get you up again."

"It will be torture, but for you I'll do it." He laughed and she gave him a tug.

"Good. Something's happening. Let me help you."

She scooted down between his knees and bent to kiss the inflating member. "Here it comes. Mmm."

As before she licked and kissed, using her fingers in concert with her mouth until he was fully hard again. She took him halfway in and swirled her tongue. She massaged the underside. She pulled him almost out and sucked the tip

Justin closed his eyes. He'd never had a girl give him such attention. He'd had blow jobs before, but this was something different. It was a gift. A gift given in love.

Pulled out, she licked from base to tip. She kissed from base to tip. She sucked his sac.

He felt the tension rising once again. "Uh, Kayla? You wondered how long? About this long. I mean it. I'm ready."

"Then here's the surprise."

She took him in halfway and bobbed her head. Watching his cock disappear into his sister's mouth made him build even faster. She pulled back and looked him in the eyes. "Surprise."

Taking him in again she worked the underside until he tensed. She sucked on the tip and he came, not the strong spurts of earlier, but for him the feeling was intense. She swallowed and continued to suck until he was finished.

Kayla moved to lay beside him. "How was that surprise? You should know I've never done it like that before. I never wanted to."

He stroked her soft auburn hair. "It was like nothing I've ever experienced."

She wrapped her arms around him. "Let's not put anything on. I want to feel your skin against mine."

"That's what I want, too."

In the morning they each found a text from their parents.

"Justin, they won't be back until Saturday."

"Gives us time to do some research."

"Ooh. I like the sound of that."

"I mean real research, although the research you're thinking of will certainly be involved. Do you think anyone has ever researched how ESP works? Has anything like we apparently can do been reported before? This is driving me crazy."

"You're the psych major. I'm just Econ."

"We're only freshmen and haven't had anything in depth yet, but both disciplines involve research. We can sharpen our skills while we're here together. An internet search would be a place to start."

"You're serious? Of course you are. Okay, let's suss out what needs to be done and divvy it up."

"We need to do something for mom and dad, too."

"I know what you're thinking. They'll be exhausted when they get back. I'll do the inside if you do the outside. We'll have the place in condition so they can take the weekend to unwind. Having to..."

"...deal with the hospital and doctors and..."

"...then stay with her until she's up and around has to be mentally and physically exhausting."

"I suggest we research in the morning when we're mentally freshest and work in the afternoon.."

"And try out what our research turns up in the evening?"

"I honestly don't know what we should do about continuing that part of the research. After all..."

"...we're brother and sister. I get it. Yet it's more than just brother - sister stuff."

"I guess we'll never know..."

"...unless we see where it leads."

By Thursday afternoon the grass had been cut and the outside of the house looked like it was ready for sale. The inside was clean and laundry done.

After lunch on Friday they compared notes and sorted out the pages of information they had printed out.

"After all that work there's just not that much here."

"Everything's either anecdotal, half-baked sort of experiments or rigorous experiments that don't really show anything."

"This one I have contradicts that one you have."

"Identical twins have some abilities to know what the other thinks, but nothing approaching what we can do.

Justin raked his fingers through his hair. "There's not even a hint of cross communication of actual physical feelings."

"Oh, I have this one article where a girl had a wreck in her car and was trapped inside. Her sister, living in another town miles away sensed something wrong and eventually found her. But again, that's just a story told to a reporter. There's no real evidence."

"So we have stacks of incidents, but very little scientific evidence."

"Some evidence of real ESP but not statistically significant."

"You Econ. people are all about rigorous statistical analysis."

Kayla blew out her cheeks. "What do you say we avoid messing up what we've done and go out to eat."

"China Gate?"

"I was about to suggest that. A nice quiet place with tablecloths is perfect for wrapping up a week of research."

They put the containers of leftover food in the refrigerator.

"Do you think dad will mind if we open another bottle of wine?"

"I think they'll be pleased to find most of it still here."

Sitting on the deck to watch the sun set behind the trees in the back yard, they sipped Merlot and nibbled dark chocolate she had been saving for a special occasion. On one side of each chair they put a small table on which to rest their glasses. The chairs sat side-by-side.

There was no conversation as they both sat, mesmerized by the changing patterns of light in the foliage of the trees. Without thinking, they tilted their heads to the side so to rest against each other.

They suddenly found themselves in the grass under the trees, kissing and caressing. He noted how she liked his touch on her face. She became aware of how he enjoyed it when she combed his hair with her fingertips while gazing into his eyes.

Kisses became more ardent and hands roamed over clothing, exploring what was underneath. Clothing gradually came off, each piece discarded followed by an exploration of newly exposed skin. Exploration with lips as well as fingers. Each step drove desire to new levels.

With the loss of the last article of clothing they rolled in the grass, stroking, probing. He shivered with certain touches he made on her. She gasped as she tried new strokes on him.

Kayla pushed him on his back and straddled him. He had the double pleasure of watching his penis disappear into her and feeling it enter her. She reached around behind her and found his sac, discovering how sensitive it was as well as the necessity for light touches.

This time he felt it when he cradled a breast and stroked a nipple. He felt the pleasure surge through her body, reaching every part of her. She rocked and pistoned, slowly at first, feeling the urge build in him, his pleasure centered in the tip of the penis buried deep inside her.

He unleashed inside her and she felt every pulse, every spasm, every blinding pleasure. She continued to move as his pleasure died away, knowing what he was feeling, knowing her body was about to explode and that he felt it all.

The explosion left him gasping, but she continued to move and he held onto a breast until the warm feeling began to cool. Kayla stretched out on his chest and he felt the pressure in her breasts and how her vagina felt as his penis shrank inside her..

Kayla sat up, still astride him. Slowly she raised her hips and she felt his penis slide out. He sat up, with her now in his lap, and kissed her.

A shaft of sunlight found a path through the trees to strike him in the face and he jerked upright. His movement brought her to reality, also. They looked around, finding themselves fully clothed, just as they had been a short while ago. The half full wine glasses still sat on the tables. They each realized they had had a sexual experience.

"Where were we, Kayla?"

She pointed. "Down there in the grass. I was on top. You had an intense one."

"My shorts are a mess. I thought you would explode. Kayla, how does this happen?"

"Haven't we been proving that ESP exists? We are the proof."

"Any real scientific experiment would conclude we have it. But I sure don't want to think of us fucking while a bunch of people watch and take notes."

"That would be embarrassing, to say the least." She took a deep breath. "I guess we'll just have to..."

"...keep it to ourselves."

They drained their glasses and went inside for a refill. With the last of the wine evenly divided between their glasses they moved to the living room.

On the sofa Kayla tipped her head back and stared at the ceiling. "Justin? You know what? I like what we do."

Justin sat beside her and put an arm around her shoulders. "Me too. Just a while ago I thought the feeling, well I guess it was really your feeling, was better than anything I've experienced. It's weird to have your feelings and not feel my own, but..."

"...yeah, it is." She found it impossible to look him in the eyes and continued to stare up at the ceiling. "But there's more. I like what we do while not dreaming, too. I like feeling my own feelings. I like how you make me feel. It makes me want to do things for you. For real. I know I'm your sister and you're my brother and all that, but I don't care."

"Cripes. I can't deny how I feel about it either. What a fucking situation."

"Exactly."

Her remark made him laugh. His laughing set her off and they laughed together, ending with a kiss. She touched his cheek. "Mom and dad are coming home tomorrow. Spend the night with me again. We can't do it when they're here, so..."

"...it's a last time. Crap, Kayla. Why does life have to be so complicated? Who makes up all these stupid rules, anyway?"

They met in her room. She looked so desirable in red satin pajamas, and he felt stirring in his shorts. The kiss she gave him caused him to engorge even more.

"Do you like what I'm wearing, Justin?"