Real ESP

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I don't recall seeing these pajamas before."

"They were an impulse buy last fall. I wore them a few times in the dorm but not at home."

"Turn around."

She slowly turned all the way around.

"Those pajamas make you look even sexier."

"Now you turn around."

After his turn she laughed, "And that bulge is definitely sexy. I want to undress you."

She sat on the bed and he stood before her. Fingers teased over and around the fabric until a small wet spot appeared. "Uh oh. Don't want to be too aggressive just yet," she said as she slowly pulled down on the waistband. He sprang to attention and she released the shorts to fall down around his ankles.

She stood, facing him. "Now undress me."

He stepped back, out of his crumpled shorts. "Now I get even with you." His hands roamed over the silky fabric. "Oh, I love how your tits feel. This fabric is so slick." The shirt had four buttons and he took his time undoing them. After the last one was done he pushed the shirt off her shoulders and cupped her breasts. "I love how they feel for real better." When he had the nipples hard he explored over the pajama bottoms, squeezing her butt cheeks and cupping her vulva, noting the growing dampness.

After a lingering kiss on each breast he pushed down the pajama bottoms and teased over the fabric of her underwear. "Oops. Don't want this part of you to get too excited, do we?"

"Yes! Yes we do!"

"Do we? Let's see what we have here."

In one fast motion he yanked the panties off and she stepped out of the pile of pile of silky fabric gathered at her feet. With fingers he pried her open. The first kiss on the outer lips was fast. The second one lingered, with tongue play.

She grabbed his hair and yanked his head up. He had to smile at the look she gave him. "Ooh. Does my sister want something?"

"Goddam right I do!"

"Perhaps this?" he said as he inserted a finger and curled it inside. During their 'dream' sessions he had learned the touches she found most exciting. "Or maybe this." His lips fastened on her clit and he used his tongue, and she squealed.

Justin stood and scooped her in his arms, laying her gently on the bed. "Or maybe even this."

He kissed her and stroked over her skin. He kissed and tongued breasts and traced around her navel. He tongued her navel and thrust fingers into her until she began to thrash her legs and grip the sheets.

"Now I think you're ready." In one motion he slid in, knowing what it felt like to her, but able to feel himself, feel the wet warmth envelop him, feel her squeeze him.

He bent to nuzzle a breast and began slow thrusting. She wanted to speed things up, but he managed to defeat all her attempts to go faster. Keeping a slow pace his thrusts became harder, each ending with a solid hit on her clit. Sometimes he stayed in, pressing hard, and she ground against him. He watched her for signs of impending orgasm, increasing speed as it neared. She shouted and pounded on his back, wrapping legs around him. He felt the pulsing inside her as she clenched and unclenched over and over again, squeezing him hard each time.

As she finished he made several more hard thrusts and came. He timed thrusts to each ejaculation so it occurred with a hard thrust. When he finished he rolled of and they panted.

He caressed her cheek and she combed fingers through his hair.

"Damn, Justin. You give the best orgasms."

"As do you, my dear."

Kayla snuggled up to rest her head in the crook of his shoulder, and they slept.

In the morning they showered and dressed to await their parent's return. Over breakfast Justin had an idea.

"I know you've been thinking of something for a few days. I've given it some thought also."

"About living arrangements next year?"

"Uh huh. You're in a dorm for freshmen girls, so will have to move to another dorm in the fall."

"You're thinking of a coed dorm."

"Yeah."

"I know we can't room together, but we could see each other every day and..."

"...sometimes sit together out on the quad. Nobody would think anything unusual about two twins setting together and leaning their heads together..."

"...doing nothing but sitting calmly. Maybe not even touching each other except for heads."

"And maybe sometimes if a roommate leaves for a weekend we might even get to visit with each other."

"So many possibilities."

"Ooh, ooh! Senior year we could maybe even rent an apartment together. Who would even give us a second thought? Just a brother and sister, a little family unit."

"I love it!"

The sound of the garage door opening heralded their parent's return.

"Mom, dad. You're earlier than we expected. You must have left before dawn."

"We knew there would be work to catch up on around the house, but I admit the outside looks very nice.

"The inside, too. Thank you. We are exhausted."

Kayla said "You relax. We've got dinner under control. We've been thinking about how tiring it must have been for you."

"It was, but at least Gram is up and around. Her physical therapist is a drill sergeant, if you know what I mean. But the hard work is paying off with a fast recovery. She's walking on her own, with a cane for now, but she's ready to chuck it already."

Justin laughed, "Gram has always been feisty and independent. We're glad it wasn't too serious. I can't see her staying in bed for long."

"The nurses were all amazed at her. They'd go in to help her to the bathroom and find she'd already gone on her own. She told them to go help someone else."

Kayla laughed, "That sounds like Gram, all right."

Their father shook his head. "Gram practically kicked us out. Said we were needed here more than there. Looks like we didn't have to worry about here."

"We're sorry if this ruined your spring break."

"It turns out we had each ended a relationship, so we mainly..."

"... hung out around here. I got a haircut and caught up with a few friends..."

"...and I played some hoops with the guys. But we mainly..."

"...just hung out together. We did manage a little computer research..."

"...on ESP. You know, to see if it's odd..."

"...that we can finish each other's sentences."

"Aw, that ESP stuff is a bunch of bunk." their father opined.

"That's pretty much what we found, dad. Yet we..."

"...certainly seem to know what each other is thinking."

Their mother collapsed into a chair and they each kissed her on the cheek.

"You say you just hung around. What on earth did you do?"

Kayla laughed, "Why, for inspiration, we just put our heads together!"