Real Estate Bitch Pt. 02

Story Info
Topped by my Dom TS boss at work again.
3.1k words
4.64
36.6k
87

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 08/28/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mothman34
mothman34
738 Followers

"That's it, take my fucking cock you little bitch," Ms. Tyler grunted as she thrust her engorged cock into my mouth and down my throat. "You're going to make me cum soon, do you want my load?? Do you want me to empty my seed into your stomach you little cum slut?? Do you want me to feed you my jizz??"

"Yes ma'am," I replied, slipping my mouth from her dick just long enough to reply before taking her length back into my mouth and resuming sucking. Ms. Tyler was pumping her hard cock into my mouth, sweat forming on her brow as she fucked my face.

This was not what I had envisioned when I came to work for Tyler, Lockett, and Barnes. I had no idea I'd be down on my knees, in front of my boss, Ms. Tyler, with her dick in my mouth, sucking her for all I was worth, begging her to cum in my mouth. I had dreamed of becoming a great broker, advancing up through the ranks and getting my own office upstairs with the big wigs, instead, Ms. Tyler liked to fuck me up against her 15th floor office window for everyone to see on the street below, using me for her pleasure, taking my ass whenever she wanted.

"I'm getting close," she panted, "Are you ready to taste me?? Don't you spill a fucking drop either, you better swallow it all."

I closed my mouth around Ms. Tyler's cock head, allowing as much room as I could in my mouth and throat for her to ejaculate, and started stroking her cock and balls, milking her, eagerly awaiting her cum. She had closed her eyes and her breathing had quickened, I knew she was getting close.

"Ahhhhh, I'm cumming!!" she cried out.

I relaxed my throat muscles as I felt her cock twitch and the first blast of her cum hit my tonsils and slid down my throat into my stomach. The next two blasts were much thicker and completely filled my mouth. She tasted delicious, and I eagerly swallowed her juice, greedily lapping at her dick, waiting for more. Ms. Tyler continued to empty her balls into my mouth, rope after rope of her cum, completely painting the inside of my mouth, coating my throat and stomach with her jizz as I gobbled up mouthful after mouthful. After she finished, she slid her slowly softening cock from my mouth, passing my lips with an audible "pop". I reached my tongue out and probed her cock slit, searching for the last drops of her semen, making sure to take it all, just as I was instructed. I even licked up and down her shaft just to make sure she was completely clean, making sure not to leave any cum behind.

"Good boy," she said, slipping her cock back into her panties and pulling her skirt down, "You can go now, I have an important meeting."

With that, I gathered myself, got up, and headed for the door.

"You better have your ass back here before the open house tonight," she barked at me as I was walking away, "You know I like to get a nice piece of ass before a show."

"Yes ma'am," I replied.

As I walked back downstairs, my stomach full of Ms. Tyler's cum, I thought about just walking right out of the building, quitting, and trying to salvage what was left of my continually shrinking pride; however, every time I got close to quitting, I thought about how beautiful Ms. Tyler was, how gorgeous her cock was, how much I loved when she fucked me, used me for her pleasure, and I always came back. The truth was, I loved her topping me, being the dominant one, breeding me whenever she wanted. It really turned me on being her bottom, sucking her dick, and taking her cock in my ass. I was so horny just thinking about it, and from sucking Ms. Tyler's cock just a few minutes ago, that I had to stop in the restroom on the way back to my desk just so I could masturbate.

The rest of the day was relatively uneventful. I hurried home after work so I could shower and get cleaned up and be back in Ms. Tyler's office by 5PM. Everyone would be leaving by then so the building would be mostly empty, the open house not starting until 8. As I got out of the elevator on the 15th floor and approached Ms. Tyler's door, I could see her sitting at her desk, typing, through the glass window in her office door. She saw me coming and motioned for me to come in.

"You are very punctual," she said, matter of factly, "I like that."

"Thank you ma'am," I replied.

Ms. Tyler got up from her desk and walked over towards the door where I was standing. She casually reached up behind me and closed the blinds to her office, allowing us some privacy if anyone happened to still be in the building. She rubbed her hands across my shoulders and up to my face, holding me there, looking into my eyes like she was stalking her prey.

"You love it when I fuck you, don't you??" she asked, "You love it when I take my big girl cock and fuck your tight little ass, don't you??

"Yes ma'am," I stammered, clearly intimidated by Ms. Tyler leering at me.

"Tell me," she said, "Tell me you want my cock. Tell me you want me to make you my bitch, to fuck your holes with my dick, to fill you with my seed."

I could tell Ms. Tyler was getting excited as I could see her cock hardening and forming a tent in the front of her skirt. The truth is, yes, I absolutely wanted her dick. I wanted to suck it, lick it up & down like a lollipop, get it nice and hard so she could fuck me with it. God, did I want it!!

"Yes, Ms. Tyler," I said, "Please give me your cock, make me your bitch, give me your cum."

"Take your clothes off," she demanded, a mischievous smile on her face.

I did as I was told and stripped down until I was standing naked in front of Ms. Tyler, my cock already hardening at the thought of what she was going to do to me.

"Look at you," she sneered, "So pathetic. Look at your little cock getting hard just from thinking about me fucking you. Do you like seeing a real cock?? Do you like getting fucked by a real cock??"

With that, she reached under her skirt and pulled her panties down, kicking them in my direction. She pulled up her skirt, bunching it around her waist revealing her cock, her erect and magnificent cock, and started stroking it. I watched, transfixed, as it seemed to get even harder in her hand, growing to its full 11" length, pre-cum appearing on its tip. She slowly sauntered over to me, taking my cock in her hand with her cock, and started stroking them together. The contrast was stark, Ms. Tyler's big, black cock, next to my average, white cock. I had learned this really turned Ms. Tyler on, emasculating her prey, showing her dominance over the person she intended to fuck by showing them how much bigger her cock was.

"So tiny," she sneered, "such a tiny little cock. No wonder you keep coming back, coming back to see a real cock, coming back to be fucked like the little bitch you are. Isn't that right?? You love Cassie's big girl cock, don't you??"

"Yes ma'am," I replied, loving every minute of this. Her humiliating me, her stroking my cock against hers, rubbing her cock head up and down against my shaft, rubbing our heads together, I was in heaven.

"Get on your knees," she instructed, snapping me back to reality. "I'm going to fuck your face then you are going to eat me out."

I fell to my knees in front of Ms. Tyler, her cock just inches from my face. She took a handful of my hair and pulled my head back, aiming my face up at hers, and thrust her cock into my mouth. She started pumping her hips, shoving her full length into my throat, fucking my face, causing me to gag on her dick. This only seemed to excite her further as she continued to thrust her throbbing cock faster and faster into my mouth.

"That's it," she said, "Take my fucking dick you little cock sucker."

She pumped her dick a few more times into my mouth, then pushed in as far as she could go and held her cock in place, buried to the hilt in my throat, her balls resting on my chin. She had shoved her cock completely into my windpipe and I was concerned that I might choke on her giant girl cock. She started rocking her hips, gently this time, so not to dislodge her cock from my throat. I tried to relax and allow my throat to massage her shaft; however, I was quickly running out of air and was worried I may pass out. Seeing me start to turn red, Ms. Tyler pulled her cock from my mouth, my saliva trailing from my lips to the head of her cock.

"That was pretty good bitch," she said, "I may be able to fuck your throat pretty soon after all."

As I was gasping for air, Ms. Tyler walked over to her desk and bent over, sticking her ass in the air. What a magnificent sight, I thought. Her long, toned, dark legs running up her shapely thighs to her firm, tight ass. I could see her stroking her cock and her balls were hanging down between her thighs.

"Take a good look bitch," she said, "I bet you'd love to fuck this hot ass with that puny little dick of yours, wouldn't you?? No fucking chance, but you are going to fuck it with your tongue, get over here and eat this pussy."

Without even getting off my knees, I crawled over to Ms. Tyler and began licking her rosebud. I teased her ring with my tongue before shoving my tongue completely up her asshole. I think I caught her a little by surprise as she let out a barely audible gasp when I did.

"That's it," she said, "eat Cassie's pussy, taste me."

I continued eating Ms. Tyler ass, probing inside her with my tongue. I slid down and sucked her balls into my mouth, licking them, and pushed my index finger into her asshole. She cooed approvingly as she reached her arm around and grabbed my head, directing my face back to her ass. I reached my hand between her legs, taking her cock in my hand and started stroking it, longing for her to fuck me with it as I tongue fucked her asshole. She must have read my mind.

"Bend over my desk," she barked, "Get your ass up here so I can fuck you!!"

I stood and leaned over Ms. Tyler's desk, presenting my ass to her, fully submitting to her and her throbbing cock, wanting her to fuck me.

"You've got me so fucking hard," she said, "Just like a good little cock slut. Now I'm going to fuck you. Now I'm going to breed that tight little ass of yours!!"

I felt her cock head pressing at my asshole, probing for entrance. She slid her tip inside and with one push of her hips, she thrust her entire cock balls deep inside of me.

"Ahhhhhhhhh," I cried out, almost blacking out.

"Take it bitch, fucking take it," she growled into my ear.

I leaned forward onto my elbows to steady myself as Ms. Tyler began pumping her dick into my ass. She wasn't wasting any time, thrusting with reckless abandoned, fucking me as hard as she could. I could feel her massive cock stretching me, taking me, as she pumped, in and out, over and over. She leaned forward, her nipples rock hard and pressing into my back as she fucked me. I could feel her abs and her toned stomach against my body, and her balls, slapping against my own as she continued to piston her dick inside of me, using me for her pleasure. My cock was like an iron rod from the fucking Ms. Tyler was giving me. Pleasure was pulsing through me as her cock fucked my ass and massaged my prostate at the same time.

"Stroke your tiny cock for me," she purred into my ear, "I want to see you cum from me fucking you."

I started furiously stroking my cock, trying to match Ms. Tyler's thrusts as she reamed my ass with her cock, over and over. I could feel her heartbeat pulsing in her cock and as her breath became more erratic on my neck, I could tell she was getting close to cumming. I squeezed my ass around her dick, wanting to milk her seed from her cock, all while stroking my own cock.

"I'm gonna cum!!" she cried out, "I going to fill your ass with my cum!!"

She raised up, pulled me by my waist back against her groin, and thrust her dick as far into me as she could. I was completely skewered on her cock, my feet actually coming up off the ground a few inches. I felt her cock spasm and then unload a torrent of her cum into my bowels. Ms. Tyler started thrusting again, pumping me full of her seed, coating my insides with her semen. The sudden increase in pressure from the load Ms. Tyler was depositing inside of me caused my own cock to spasm and explode. We were cumming together, Ms. Tyler inside of me and me on her desk. She came for what felt like two minutes, filling my insides with her sperm, until her balls were totally drained. As I felt her orgasm subsiding, and as her cum was running out of my ass and down my legs, she pulled her still hard cock from my ass.

"Turn over and lie on your back," she instructed, "scoot down so your head is at the end."

I climbed up on top of her desk, on my back as I was told. She walked around to the end where my head was and stood over me. Her powerful erection, still leaking cum, towering over my face, reminding me of her dominance. She slapped my face with her dick a few times, leaving remnants of her cum on my cheeks. I stuck my tongue out and licked her balls, teasing her shaft along the way.

"I'm going to fuck your throat," she said, "Since you showed me earlier that you can handle it, I'm going to pump my cock into your windpipe so you can deep throat me."

I have to admit, this scared the shit out of me. Sucking her cock was one thing, taking it up my ass was another; however, having to deep throat her was entirely different. How would I breathe?? What would happen if I passed out?? Could I even fit her giant dick into my throat??

Ms. Tyler must have seen the trepidation on my face because she started stroking her cock against my lips, pushing her head inside my mouth, not giving me a chance to run. I could taste a mixture of her cum and my ass on her dick as I sucked, licking her cock clean. She was fully hard again, probing my cheeks with her length, making room in my mouth. She had straddled my face, her balls resting on my forehead as she warmed up my mouth for her assault. She grabbed the sides of my head and adjusted my body so that my head was now leaned back, over the edge of her desk, creating a straight opening for her dick to go right down my throat.

"Here it comes," she said, "take a deep breath because it may be your last."

I inhaled deeply through my nose, filling my lungs with as much air as I could and held on. Ms. Tyler pushed her cock through my mouth and into the entrance of my throat. I relaxed my jaw and throat to accept her as she continued to slide her hips forward, literally feeding me her dick. I felt her head slide past my esophagus and pop into my windpipe.

"Oh. My. God!!" I heard her exclaim, "Your throat is fucking amazing, so fucking tight!!"

As she slid further into my throat, she started rocking her hips, pumping her cock further down, slowly fucking me, until she bottomed out, her groin and balls pressed against my face. As she rocked, I could feel her cock twitch in my throat, hopefully a sign she wouldn't last long and I would be able to breathe again. She started pumping her cock, not too aggressively, but rough enough that her nuts were slapping against my face pretty good, working up a good pace. I reached my hands around and grabbed her tight ass, squeezing it, and pulled her into me, impaling me completely on her engorged dick like a shish kabob. I slid my index finger into her asshole, trying to coax her to cum, to fill my stomach with her sperm.

"Fuck," she moaned, "this feels so fucking good, I'm not gonna last long, I'm gonna cum in your throat!!"

Ms. Tyler shoved her cock as far into my throat as she could and held me there, choking on her length. I felt her cock pulse and then she unloaded her seed into my throat, shooting it directly into my stomach, filling my belly with her cum.

"Fuuuuuuuuuccccccccccckkkkkkkkkk!!" she cried out.

Her cock continued to ejaculate its contents into my stomach, exploding rope after rope of her semen, until her balls were drained and her dick started to deflate. She pulled her cock out of my throat as I gasped for air, trying to catch my breath, choking and coughing, tears welling up in my eyes.

"That was good bitch," she sneered, the last bits of her cum smearing on my lips and face as she pulled her cock from my mouth, "I may keep you after all."

I smiled, half ashamed, half proud for having serviced her, for giving her pleasure, for letting her use me as her fuck toy.

"Thank you, Ms. Tyler," I said, sheepishly climbing down from her desk with her cum on my face, leaking out of my ass, and sloshing around in my stomach. "Do you need me to do anything else??"

"If tonight's open house goes as planned, I'm going to want to celebrate by pounding your tight fucking ass again," she said. "You like that, don't you my little bitch?? Better have that tight little hole of yours ready for Cassie's big dick again."

"Yes ma'am," I replied.

mothman34
mothman34
738 Followers