Real Estate Entanglements Pt. 04

Story Info
Erotic MvM wrestling 4 of 4.
5.2k words
4.73
4.9k
1

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 10/24/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We stood up and went to opposite corners of the mat -- getting ready to lock up for the second point we needed -- an erotic submission hold. Randy squeezed his cock and balls back into his tiny garment while I adjusted the loincloth to make sure it was -- at least -- in the position it was supposed to be even if it was no longer keeping my hard cock hidden, and moved towards each other ...

Our arms wrapped around each other and our chests slapped together. I was ready for fighting but Randy's arms wrapped around me more in an embrace than a wrestling hold. His hands moved up and down my back, his fingers lightly caressing me while I clasped my hands behind his neck -- trying to concentrate on our wrestling match and not fall victim to the wonderful sensations he was sending up my spine. We maneuvered each other around the mat a bit -- almost dancing -- and I should have realized that he was luring me into a false sense of security so my defenses would be sufficiently lowered before he struck.

And even when he struck it was as slow and sensuous as having his fingers rub up and down my backside. He moved away from me a little and brought his hands up to the front of my chest, rubbing my pecs. I dropped my hands to his sides and held him at his hips, allowing his fingers to massage my chest gently. It felt so good, his fingers gently rubbing and caressing my chest. I closed my eyes as he lovingly massaged my front ...

... and the moment I remember that this was supposed to be a wrestling match was when his thumbs and forefingers clamped down on each of my nipples -- squeezing them and stretching them out.

"OW! OW-W-W-W-W!!" I yelped, bouncing on the balls of my feet. My hands went to his wrists to try to pry him off of me but they were now two vice clamps and he was not letting go.

"Damn it, Randy! DAMN IT!" I bounced on my feet as he worked my nipples. Now ... I have had guys "torture" my nipples before, from opponents on a wrestling mat to boyfriends in the bedroom. And all of them have learned a debilitating secret about me that I prayed Randy would not discover. I have incredibly sensitive nipples. My last boyfriend -- the philanderer in Los Angeles -- had been a lover of nipple play and worked my pecs over every time we had sex, so I had built up a bit of a resistance to it. I had never timed myself but I figured I could last maybe four or five minutes like this, but no longer. My nipples were already sending little knives of sensations throughout my nervous system and my brain was screaming "BREAK HIS WRISTS! DO SOMETHING!" while my cock was throbbing and pushing aside the front flap of a loincloth to beg him to "play with me instead!"

Randy looked at me. His look was dead serious -- all business. "Want to give up?" he asked me casually. Of course I didn't -- not with the first hold he put me in. However, I realized that if I wasn't able to escape I was, indeed, going to have to give up and -- even if I did escape -- Randy knew how sensitive my chest was now and would certainly use it to his advantage again if he was as good a wrestler as I feared.

"NO!" I screamed, revealing how much I was suffering.

"Come on," he continued calmly. "It's no shame to give up so soon. Even if it is because I'm just playing with your nipples."

"Fuck you" I said angrily, struggling to pry his hands away from me but he was locked on tight. I had to think of something. I looked at him as he stared at my chest -- methodically working his "hold" -- concentrating on my nipples as he stretched and twisted them and not showing any sign of letting go until I submitted.

My mind was starting to go blank. Images were racing through it and none of them about the wrestling match I was supposed to be having. I could feel my knees shaking and was afraid I was going to drop to the mat -- and I knew Randy would not loosen his grip if I did -- and if he could get me on my back and straddle me while twisting and stretching my nipples ...

I reached down and wrapped my hands around his cock and balls -- one hand on either side of it. I closed them around his package and squeezed and pulled on it, possibly harder than I should have, but you know what "desperate times" call for! Randy's eyes went wide and his fingers fell from my nipples and down to my wrists. He screamed a loud "WHOOOAAAA!!" as I cupped his package most prized possessions and stretched them away from him.

"Now ... how about you give up?" I growled.

"Not ... going to happen!" he said between deep, fast breaths. I held him tight -- pulling his cock out and up. He yelled again and his hands went to my shoulders, pinching and squeezing my trapezoids. Hard. I closed my eyes and moaned as he did this and yelled "that's not an erotic hold!"

"You're right," He said as he continued to dig his fingers into my shoulder muscles. "It's an escape attempt! But maybe I should ... try to get you to submit ... instead?!" And, as I feared, his fingers went back to my nipples -- still sore from his last assault -- and clamped onto them tightly. Much tighter this time. There was no careful, steady, merciless working over this time. He was squeezing the fuck out of them and I saw stars.

"OW! FUCK!" I screamed. We both stood there for a few moments. Me squeezing and pulling while he was pinching and twisting. Neither one of us were going to give up, it seemed. Randy's knees bent in an attempt to drop to the mat and hopefully free his cock and balls but as he dropped I went with him. Now both of us were on our knees on the mat -- me yanking his manhood while he twisted and pulled on my tits. We stayed like this for a while, both of us panting and moaning and neither able to escape or do anything to take control of the situation. He stared at my nipples and I stared at his cock as we worked the other man in our "holds" for a long time.

"So ... now what?" I finally said, realizing we were at a stalemate.

"Well," he thought about his answer. "Either we call it a draw and try some other holds ..."

"Neither one of us are going to let that happen" I said, to which he nodded in agreement.

"Or." And with that he moved his mouth towards my chest, pulled his hand away and took my right nipple in his mouth. I threw my head back and my hands dropped from his cock and ball. There was nothing more I could do. His teeth were chewing and sucking on my nipple and feared I truly was his "bitch" now. I leaned back -- trying to pull away from him -- but his free arm went around my back and his body pressed into me, forcing me backwards until I was bent and staring up at the ceiling. My knees were still bent so I couldn't move my legs. He pushed me down and was on top of me, holding me still. His mouth sucked and chewed on my right nipple while his hand worked over my left one.

I was panting and whining like a dog. I was totally at his mercy and he knew it and he was not about to let me go -- not until he had gotten the submission he wanted. My nipples were starting to go numb, especially my right one. My cock was so hard that it had pushed the loincloth over and was rubbing against his belly and I was thinking I may even cum if I didn't figure out a way out of this. But it was my hard cock rubbing against him that saved me ... sort of.

Randy pulled his mouth off my nipple with a loud slurp and said -- enunciating the words slowly and clearly to make sure I would understand - "give up now." I wanted to. I really wanted to, but I didn't. I held out hoping something would change ... hoping I could get out of this situation (and not allow him to get me into it again). There I was, bent backwards, resting on my elbows while my knees were bent and starting to scream with pain. I looked up at the ceiling trying to focus on something -- anything -- else. The lighting. The color of the paint in the ceiling. Randy bit a little harder on my nipple and brought me back to the match with a scream. He pulled his mouth away and looked at me -- waiting for my submission. I bit my lip and shook my head, refusing to give up.

"Damn you ... fucking tenacious bastard." he said calmly as he moved off of me. He was giving up the attack. At least, he was giving up the attack on my tits. He wrapped his hand around my cock and started sucking on the head -- licking his tongue around it and sliding it in and out of his mouth.

"Randy! I'm ... I'm going to ... going to cum if you keep that up!"

But he didn't let up. He just kept sucking on it. I looked down at him as his mouth went up and down on my hard rod. I leaned up a little more, lifting myself to try to take some of the pressure off my knees but he wasn't letting me up from this uncomfortable position. I started to moan loudly and closed my eyes. My cock was giving up and I could feel myself about to lose my load.

And that's the moment he stopped. He pulled off my cock and I just looked down at it, swollen and wet and pulsing with each beat of my heart.

He grabbed it and started to stroke it now. I gasped as he -- again -- brought me close to an orgasm but somehow ... maybe because of how I was breathing or the way my body would tremble ... he knew when I was a moment away from the "point of no return" and stopped. It was so frustrating. Damn frustrating! Both times I was ready for him to just make me do it and yet ... he kept bringing me to the edge but not allowing me to cross over. My cock ached for release and as I looked down at it I saw it twitching and throbbing -- desperate to blow.

Of course, I knew when it came time for the third "point" in our match, there would be no toying with me. He was going to go for the kill and finish me quickly.

He moved in for a new hold -- placing the palm of each hand on either side of my cock and began to rub them in opposite directions -- like a scout trying to start a campfire with a stick. And he WAS starting a fire -- my cock was getting hot from the friction and I pounded my hand into the mat.

He stopped to let it cool down a moment but didn't release it from his grip. "I read about this on a website and always wanted to try it on somebody," he said as he continued to rub it.

"Lucky me!" I groaned.

"Tell me, sir" he said like a clipboard carrying interviewer "would you recommend this for future matches?"

I couldn't answer. All I could do was slap my hand into the mat. He started rubbing it again and I looked up at the ceiling. Tears were rolling down my face but with all the sweat I knew Randy couldn't see them. I was seriously more uncomfortable and so ready to submit but I also didn't want to. I'm not sure why I refused to give up but I just didn't want to ... maybe because I didn't want the match to end? Maybe because I thought there might be a chance I could still turn things around? Maybe because I wanted to be the most stubborn opponent Randy had ever had? I had no idea why ... all I knew was I kept shaking my head and mumbling "no" when I was able to form a word.

He let my dick cool a third time and then rubbed it again. My body was arched backwards and my face was looking at the ceiling while my knees submitted their resignation and told me they would never let me stand up straight again.

"Come on, baby" I heard him say softly. His voice was soothing despite the fact that his hands were turning my cock into a plutonium rod. "Just say you give up?"

I didn't answer him so -- after a few more moments of his unique "submission" hold he pulled his hands away and stood up. For a moment I just lay there -- still bent backwards and not sure what to expect next -- but when nothing happened I rolled to my side and let my legs straighten out. I looked up at him and he was staring down at me with a big smile.

"What a tenacious mother-fucker you turned out to be!" He moved to me and grabbed me by the arms and pulled me to my feet. He moved me over to the wall and pushed me up against it. It was just as cold as I remembered it. He pressed his body up against mine so that I was firmly crushed and I felt his finger work its way into my ass ...

"Damn it! No, Randy! Not that again!" I cried out, trying to escape from being pinned against the wall. But Randy wasn't about to give me an escape. I felt his finger go up between my cheeks and inside me and begin to massage its way around my anus. He was doing it much harder this time. Twirling it around inside of me like he was trying to get the last bit of peanut butter from a jar! And, oh, God ... it felt good! I couldn't speak. I couldn't scream. I just stood there against the wall and moaned with pleasure -- even though I didn't want him to know just how good this felt.

But this was just the beginning. Randy wasn't about to trap me like this and not give me everything he was able to offer. He continued to roll his finger around and then I felt it began to slide it in and out of me. I grimaced and tried to push myself back away from the wall but he pushed his shoulder into my back and held me there. I wasn't going anywhere.

So ... I stood there, pressed against the wall as he finger fucked me. For a wrestling match -- it was pretty humiliating. If anybody had walked in they would have certainly had a sight to see. Me in a loincloth being held up against a wall while Randy in his condom masquerading as an outfit worked his hand in and out of me.

I closed my eyes and tried to clear my mind from what he was doing and finally was able to say "you're going to have to do more than that to make me submit!"

"This is only a teaser for later!" His tone was lighthearted. Obviously he was enjoying himself back there! And here I was -- pressed against the wall being toyed with. Some "champion" of the west coast. I felt his finger pull out of me. He moved both of his arms up to my side and pulled me away from the wall a little so he could wrap his arms under my armpits, around my shoulders and lock them behind my neck -- a perfectly executed full nelson.

I yelled "a full-nelson isn't erotic!"

"This isn't the tactic I'm going to try!" he said as he jerked his arms -- making sure I was held good and tight, which I was.

"Argghh!" I growled as I struggled to break free. I hated this hold! I knew there was a way to escape from it but when I was pressed up against a wall I wasn't sure there was anything I could do except suffer. I felt Randy press closer into me -- both of us being pushed into the wall - and then he moved his left hand free and brought it behind me. I braced myself for more finger work on my asshole but instead I felt something else sliding in between my cheeks. Something hard, and warm ... and big. My body shook a bit as I felt his cockhead press against my hole -- as if waiting for it to open and let it in.

Randy whispered in my ear hoarsely "you're going to feel this inside you after I win. You know that, don't you?"

"I know you've got two more points to earn before you can make that happen." I thought for a moment about his big cock resting there -- wondering what it was going to be like if he did win this match and actually did get to slide that thing all the way inside of me. He pressed the head in a little farther and I widened my legs, hoping to flatten myself against the wall a bit more to keep my hole just slightly ahead of his big dick.

"Don't worry" he whispered into my other ear. "This is only a taste. You'll get the whole thing later ... after I finish kicking your ass."

"Not if I kick your ass first," I turned my head to the side to say this but, considering how I was pressed against a wall and completely under his control with his cock literally knocking at my asshole to "come in" I didn't blame him for laughing.

He moved away from me and walked to the center of the mat. He moved so quickly and suddenly that I lost my balance and fell from the wall. It was also because my knee, having been bent for so long buckled underneath me - so when Randy was no longer holding me up I dropped to the floor. I lay there on my back trying to catch my breath while I rubbed my knee trying to calm it. He knelt next to me and placed a hand on my knee and began to massage it gently.

"Your knees hurt from leaning back all that time, don't they?"

I nodded. No point in lying - "knees" were not an erogenous zone so I didn't think he was going to attack them. And if he did "attack" I was probably going to use our safe word because -- at the moment -- they were really not feeling good. But he didn't attack me at all. All he did was gently rub my knees with his hands. It felt good. I lay back and let his fingers do their magic and after a few moments both my knees did feel much better.

It was at this point I forgot one of the cardinal rules of wrestling. If your opponent starts being nice to you -- always make sure you confirm whether or not you're between rounds or if you are, in fact, still wrestling. I was not concerned about wrestling at the moment as Randy massaged my legs. I even opened them up wider so he could get to the sides of my knees and rub my inner thighs. He moved in between my legs and continued to gently knead the muscles in my upper legs -- so I just lay there with my eyes closed and let him. It was very careless of me ... and I was about to pay for it.

He lowered his head and I felt his lips begin to work over my cock and balls again. I let out a loud moan that betrayed how ready I was to shoot. But Randy wasn't interested in my cock this time as much as he wanted to focus on my balls. He kissed them -- and licked them -- and before I could stop him or move from his reach he took them both into his mouth and closed his lips around them. He began to roll his tongue around them and all I could do was roll my head to the side and sigh and gasp. His lips squeezed my boys gently and I admit, I gave up at that moment. I had enough and felt there was nothing I could do to fight back.

"The champion of the west coast" I said to myself sarcastically, staring up at the ceiling as my balls were being swallowed.

I felt his hands slide up my body and even though I knew what was coming I didn't react in time -- my hands lay at my side as his fingers reached my chest and gripped my nipples and started to squeeze them again. That was all I could take.

The champion from the west coast closed his eyes and calmly said "I give up." I had no choice. I wasn't sure I had anything left in me for the final round. And maybe that had been Randy's intent all along. Weaken me physically and sexually until he only had to make me cum in the last round and I would offer no resistance. He must not have heard my submission because he continued to roll my nuts in his mouth and twist and pull my nipples so I repeated myself a little louder. "I give up, Randy! You got the point!"

But as he continued to work my balls over in his mouth and his hands left my nipples I realized that he was simply working for the third point right away. No breather in between rounds. He wasn't about to let me out of his predicament and -- being the fine erotic wrestler he was -- he was going for the last point immediately. I closed my eyes as he sucked my balls -- his tongue toying with them as if they were gumballs.

Finally he let my balls go with a wet sound almost like a "pop" and moved up on top of me. He lay on my chest and started to grind his cock against mine. His cock was still wrapped in the sock while mine was completely exposed and the sensation of the fabric rubbing up and down the length of my shaft was ... well, it was amazing. I was so sensitive I was surprised I didn't shoot at that instant but he watched me clench my teeth and try to keep my screams of pleasure from him. He grinned and continued to grind his cock against mine. My cock put up a valiant fight, I'll admit. It held its own against his monster. He would smack his cock against mine, slap into mine from the left and right or just drop the entire mass down on mine, pinning it against my stomach. My cock was getting thrashed the way Randy had thrashed me during our match but my cock took it all like a champ.

12