Real Estate Entanglements Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Our cocks rubbed and ground against each other for a few more minutes before Randy moved off of me and got to his knees.

"We need you naked or the last point doesn't count" he said and calmly took the waistband of the loincloth and pulled it down my legs and slipped it off my feet. He threw it across the room -- as if it had offered him any resistance during the match that he needed to worry about it anymore.

He crawled up to my right side, making sure to trap my right arm beneath his body as he lay down next to me. As he did he kissed me on the lips and whispered "it's time to finish you off, baby." For some reason I nodded. Even today I don't know why I nodded. I couldn't do anything else. My body was boiling with sensations and I just wanted to cum so badly that if he wasn't planning to finish me off at that moment I would have probably grabbed myself and started stroking myself.

He snaked his arm behind my neck, lifting my head up so I would be able to see his handiwork, and grabbed my left arm by the wrist, holding it secure. I knew what he was setting me up for -- I had set up guys in this hold out west plenty of times. Classic "first to cum loses" finishing position. My right hand could do nothing but touch his backside and his right arm was free to do whatever he wanted.

I waited for it to be over -- knowing there was no escape now.

He scissored his legs around my right leg and pulled it to the side a little -- widening my legs so that my cock and balls were completely at his disposal. His hand went to my stomach and started to glide down towards my cock. His voice was gentle when he spoke now -- there was no anger or fighting tone. I knew he was enjoying this ... I wondered if he was enjoying it as much as I was.

"You put up a great fight" he said softly as his hand finally wrapped around my cock. "But there can only be one champion out here on this coast."

I nodded again, this time turning my head to look at him. He stared back at me -- intent. His eyes staring into mine, watching my reaction as he finished me off. My entire body was shaking. All I could do was admit that he was the better fighter ... at least, for tonight. I then closed my eyes and he started to stroke my cock slowly. I wanted to tell him that it wasn't going to take much to force me to shoot but I was sure he knew this. His hand picked up the pace steadily and my breathing got faster and faster until after a few moments he was stroking me hard and steady and I was gasping.

"Do it," he whispered in my ears.

I wanted to beg for mercy. I wanted to beg for one more chance. But I couldn't say anything. I opened my mouth and all that came out was a howl -- my entire body was betraying me. I was "suffering" from the most intense pleasure I had felt in a long time. My breathing was getting faster as he worked my cock up and down. I finally wanted to cry out a desperate "I GIVE UP" but I just kept whimpering "I ... I ... I ..."

"Don't fight it. Just let it happen." I tried to look at him again but my eyes suddenly clenched tightly closed as I felt it starting to happen. My body shook and I arched my back up off the mat and cried out, a desperate cry of submission as he growled "Yes! Yes! YEAH!" and pumped my cock into the final submission.

The first spurt was small, but the second erupted past my bellybutton and the third was just as intense. My mouth was open but no sound came out this time. My back was off the mat as I shot a smaller fourth and fifth time until I felt it subside and dropped to the mat. I let out a long breath like a tire being deflated. Randy continued to hold me in this position as he leaned in and kissed me again -- his tongue piercing my lips so that our mouths could fight on their own for a bit. Our tongues boxed and wrestled each other for a long time before he released my left arm and I pulled him close to me.

We kissed and held each other as we both calmed down from our battle. Finally he pulled back and looked at me, smiling.

"Listen," he said. "If you're having second thoughts about our stakes rule ... it's okay. I wasn't even sure you would agree to it when I suggested it, but ..."

"No, I'm fine with it" I said with no hesitation in my voice. "I wouldn't have agreed to it if I was worried."

"Well," he said. "Why don't we take showers and go back to my place? At least we can have a bed for it?"

"Why?" I asked, sitting up a little. "You never wanted to fuck on a wrestling mat?"

He smiled at me "actually ... that's been my dream since high school."

"Mine too." He leaned forward and we kissed again, holding onto each other tightly. I wasn't sure how I was going to handle that monster in between Randy's legs but I knew he would be gentle. And he was. We both calmed down and took a shower together and went back to the wrestling mat to have some more wine and move into the intimate part of our evening -- which was like a wrestling match itself but without any legitimate holds or a reason to submit.

Randy bent me into all sorts of positions and I would moan and look at him with a pleading look -- although I was "pleading" with him to go harder or deeper. He pinned me and lifted my legs up and over until my ankles were up by my ears and slid his big cock in and out of me. I pinned him and straddled his cock -- taking it in and out as I bounced up and down on him.

Yes -- it was just like a wrestling match. Sweating. Breathing heavy. Twisting and bending and sucking and stroking and as I had hoped -- it was just as amazing an experience as our wrestling match had been.

Don't get me wrong -- it hurt! It hurt as much as I was afraid it would -- but I still enjoyed every inch of it. And, like I said, Randy was very gentle. He wanted us both to enjoy it -- and we did. Oh, did we enjoy it.

So, we continued to see each other and wrestle and each time we had sex it hurt less. In fact, by the time we were ready to have a match where the winner was the one who was able to fuck the loser as part of the fight, I was totally prepared for that.

Even though Randy didn't win that particular match.

But ... that's another story.

12