Real Estate Games Pt. 05

Story Info
She'll do anything to make a sale.
3k words
4.67
16.2k
6

Part 5 of the 15 part series

Updated 06/12/2023
Created 09/09/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Aaroneous
Aaroneous
232 Followers

4573 Civil War Way

Unlike most of my clients, Jeff and Mary Cook were not selling their four bedroom, three and a half bath split level because they lost their jobs. Both of them were computer geeks who did whatever it was they did from home. If the late model BMW and Mercedes parked in their garage were any indication, they were thriving. At least financially.

Unfortunately, their seven-year marriage would never be described as blissful. Mary-Jeff verbal blowouts were the talk of the high-end Merryville social scene. People would invite them to parties just for the entertainment value. I was hesitant when they asked me to sell their home and split the proceeds. But that decision was made several months before Mark Seiman came into my life.

I chose the Cook house for the first showing of the day, hoping Mark would be shamed by his actions from the day before and simply sign the contract.

In my dreams.

There were two additional cars in the driveway when I arrived, just minutes before Mark. Jeff Cook was "mentoring" a twenty-year-old college coed and decided it would be smart to invite her to the showing for the experience. Not to be outdone, Mary brought her personal trainer along for moral support.

"You all selling a house or having a party?" Mark said as he walked in.

I quickly explained the circumstances in a tone I hoped the others couldn't hear.

Mark nodded and, without asking, went rummaging in the garage. We all followed.

"Are you looking for something in particular," Jeff said when Mark seemed unable to find what he wanted.

"Spray paint."

"Any particular color?"

"Red, if you got it."

Jeff opened a large bin and sorted through it.

"No red, but I've got some day glow orange. Will that do?"

"Perfect." Mark took the can of paint and led us all back into the house.

He paced off the great room and then paced it again until he stood about halfway in the middle of the far wall. And then, to the surprise and dismay of us all, he sprayed a line of orange paint right down the middle of the room. A line that bisected a couch and coffee table. He did it so deliberately, nobody tried to stop him until he was done.

"Why the fuck did you do that?" Jeff said after the damage was done.

"Since you two are splitting the profits from this sale, I thought it best to let you make separate deals. Jeff, you will be negotiating the price for the east side of the house. And you, Mary, will profit from the west side. Does everybody understand?"

He got head nods from husband and wife. Jeff's coed (Lena) seemed to also understand what was going on but, from the look on his face, Mary's personal trainer (Roco) didn't have a clue.

"If I'm not mistaken," Mark continue, "the asking price is three hundred twenty thousand. That's a hundred sixty per side. My opening offer to both of you is one hundred twenty."

"This is bullshit," Mary said. "That's eighty thousand below asking."

I was impressed. She did the mental math in less than a second.

"Nevertheless, that's my offer," Mark said. "But, as Miss Moorehead will attest, I am open to reasonable counteroffers if you include proper incentive."

"Just what in hell does that mean?" Mary demanded.

"As an example, I've been admiring your blouse. If you throw it in, I will raise the price on your side of the house a thousand dollars."

"A thousand dollars? For a thirty-dollar blouse? What's the catch?"

"No catch. You give me the blouse; I increase my bid by a thousand."

"Okay," Mary said. "I can agree to that. What else? The lawnmower? The pots and pans?"

"Possibly, but first you need to give me the blouse."

"Right now?"

"This very minute. I won't continue until I have it."

"Fine. Just give me time to go change."

"You apparently don't understand," Mark said. "You are to take off your blouse and continue our negotiations without it. If you refuse, we are back to my original offer."

Mary looked around the room. Nobody came to her rescue. She turned her back, removed her blouse and then faced us as she threw it on the couch.

She wasn't an overly busty woman, but far from flat chested. The letter B came to my mind. Just enough breast meat to form some cleavage, with the help of her push up bra.

"I'll gladly sell you my shirt for a thousand," Jeff volunteered.

"Trust me," Mary said. "Nobody's going to pay to see your scrawny chest."

"True," Mark said to Jeff. "But I'll double the deal I just made with your wife if you include your young protégé's blouse."

All eyes turned towards Lena.

"I'm not wearing a bra," she whispered.

"Three thousand," Mark said.

"And you get half," Jeff added.

Lena must have been a business major. Her blouse quickly joined Mary's on the couch, revealing two firm melons that, despite their size, did not require any mechanical support. Oh, to be twenty again.

Mary got another thousand for her bra and then both girls were offered two thousand each for pants and panties. Mark even threw in five hundred for their sandals. At the end of the first round of negotiations, the Jeff/Lena team were a thousand dollars ahead of Mary/Roco and both women were naked.

The second round was the first "head-to-head" competition.

"This next game I like to call "first come, last served," Mark said. "Both ladies and gentlemen will participate. Ladies, your goal is to make your man come first. Gentlemen, you will do your best to resist your lady's charms for as long as possible."

"I don't understand," Jeff said. "If Lena makes me come before muscle man, I win. So why would I hold back?"

"Because you will not be with Lena. You will be paired with your wife and Miss Lena will be with Roco."

"I haven't touched my husband's dick in over a year and I certainly don't intend to do it today," Mary said.

"It's your choice," Mark replied. "The winner gets fifteen thousand. Second place gets ten, but he has to finish if you want to collect."

"You mean if I can't make Jeff come, I get nothing?"

"That's how the game's played."

"Suppose he won't let me? What if he hits me?" Mary asked.

"Then he's disqualified, and you automatically win. Gentlemen -- both of you." Mark looked at Jeff and Roco. "You will let the women remove your clothing and give them free access to whatever part of your body they want. No hitting, kicking, scratching or biting."

"Tell her that," Jeff said motioning towards his wife.

"Any questions?" Mark asked ignoring Jeff.

"I'm game if I still get half." Lena said.

Jeff readily agreed.

"What do I get?" Roco asked.

"A free blow job and my continued patronage if you outlast limp dick over there," Mary said gesturing towards her husband.

Which he didn't.

While Roco had extremely well-developed arms, legs, and chest, the tiny muscle between his thighs obviously didn't get enough exercise. It was standing at a rigid, but short, position of attention as soon as Lena extracted it from his boxers. When she rubbed first one and then her other nipple against his tip, Roco's body shuddered as he let out a soft moan. Not a good sign, at least for Mary.

Sensing an early victory, the college student ran her tongue up his thigh and then buried his penis between her boobs as she looked up at him and winked. And that's all it took. No blow job. Not even a hand stroke. I wouldn't say Roco exploded between Lena's breasts... it was more of a fizzle... but there was sufficient evidence to get Lena the easiest seventy-five hundred she would ever earn.

Mary, on the other hand, was not faring quite as well. Once the Roco/Lena thirty second show was over, all attention turned towards the battling Cooks. Ignoring Jeff's otherwise soft body, he hardened up nicely where it counts. Maybe not up to Mark Seiman's standards, but certainly well above average in both length and girth.

Which should have been no surprise to Mary who, at that point, had given up on hand play and was trying her best to bring Jeff off the quickest way possible. I've heard it said that most women quit giving their husbands oral sex right after the honeymoon. A few pre-nuptial blow jobs may be required to seal the deal, but once she has his ring on her finger, his dick is no longer allowed in her mouth. And oral sex is certainly not a normal part of a divorce settlement. But we were in the Mark Seiman world where normal didn't exist.

I actually didn't see Jeff completely extended until several minutes after my attention transitioned from the Roco/Lena short story to the Jeff/Mary version of War and Peace. She kept a good portion of his sword buried until she finally came up for air.

"You better enjoy it now asshole," she said while stroking his well lubricated cock with her hand. "Because I know you're too cheap to pay fifteen thou for a blow job and nobody else will do it for less."

Having had her say, she dove back down, engulfing several inches of man tool. I'm not real good with geometry or anatomy, but at least two or three inches had to be buried in her throat.

"If I knew you were this good of a cock sucker, I wouldn't have thrown your ass out," Jeff replied.

"You didn't throw me out," Mary said as she came up for air again. "You left me for your midlife crisis bimbo over there and I upgraded to a younger model." She spit on his already wet cock and then shoved even more of it down her throat.

"Oh shit," Jeff moaned as Mary hummed a few bars of "Coming Round the Mountain", her voice box massaging his already over stimulated baton. "What did you expect? You were fucking half the spa staff and blowing the other half."

Mary gave him the finger while continuing her serenade.

"Trust me, if I knew you could do this, I might have kept you."

Mary tried to raise her head to reply but Jeff grabbed her by the hair and plunged even deeper as he let out a loud grunt. Realizing what was about to happen, Mary put her hands against his waist to push him away, but he held her head tight against his crotch.

Hatred must be a powerful aphrodisiac. Jeff's ejaculation lasted more than a minute, sixty seconds in which Mary could neither breathe nor move. White, sticky man-juice escaped out the sides of her mouth, her nose and I swear I saw some squirt out her ears. When Mary was finally free from his grasp, she fell back to the floor, gasping for breath as she coughed up copious amounts of fluid.

"Bravo," Mark said as he applauded the show. "Jeff is the obvious winner of this round... in more ways than one."

Mary glared at him from the floor. She certainly had reason to be pissed at both Mark and her husband, but I couldn't help notice that, besides the mess all over her face and chest, there was also a line of liquid dripping down her inner thighs... a substance that didn't come from her husband's body.

To be perfectly honest, I was a little moist down there as well.

"Ladies, the object of round three is to come before your realtor," Mark announced, "It is similar to our last event, but much more challenging.

"I will give the four of you a five-minute head start, and then do my best to excite Miss Moorehead. Mary, both you and your husband get ten thousand added to your offer if you come before her.

"Lena and Roco, you each get ten thousand for beating both Mary and Miss Moorehead to the finish line, five thousand for coming in second and zilch for last place.

"Remember ladies, this is a team sport. Keep your fingers off your clits. You can tell your partner what to do but you can't do it for him."

Jeff pushed Mary backwards onto the couch and buried his head in her already wet pussy before Mark could say "one, two, three, go."

Seeing that she was already behind, Lena plopped her young ass on the coffee table and made an inviting "V" with her legs. "Hey, pretty boy," she said to Roco. "Let's see if your tongue's any thicker than your dick."

Roco fell to his knees and began worshiping at Lena's cleanly shaven shrine of lust.

The sight and sounds of two couples trying their damnedest to reach an orgasm must have distracted me. I didn't realize that Mark was standing behind me until my dress fell to the floor. "This could take a while," he said while massaging my boobs. "We might as well get comfortable."

He led me to an overstuffed easy chair, sat down and pulled me onto his lap.

"Deeper," I heard one of the women say.

Mark lazily rolled my nipple between the thumb and forefinger of one hand while his other made little circles in my blond patch of pubs. Despite his challenge to make me come before the other women, he was apparently in no hurry. A distinct contrast to the two other men in the room. They were sucking, licking and probing like their financial lives depended on it.

"Oh yes, that's the place. Keep it right there," Lena said.

Mark nibbled a kiss on my neck as he slipped a hand into my panties.

"Have we been enjoying the show?" he asked as his fingers came out wet. "Or did you start without me?"

"I hope you know what you're doing," I hissed back at him... just before I raised my butt off his lap to remove my undies.

"You worried we'll come in last?"

I shifted position so he could get two fingers in me.

"I don't give a damn who wins your stupid games. But I am concerned about bringing even more people into your little ring of deceit. Maybe the Cooks will keep quiet about what you're doing, but I guarantee both Roco and Lena will spread the word to everybody they know."

"Faster," Mary groaned.

"You're assuming that's a bad thing." Mark turned me sideways on his lap. One hand still stroking my g spot, the other teasing my clit.

"Isn't it?" I asked. "I thought we needed complete secrecy to pull this off."

Mary's moans increased in volume, completely drowning out the whimpers coming from Lena.

"We need the appearance of secrecy."

"What the hell does --"

"Aiiiyyeee," Mary screamed at the top of her lungs. Her ass rose off the couch, with Jeff's head still clenched between her thighs. She held the scream and pose for several seconds and then collapsed, her body convulsing uncontrollably.

I felt the need to go check on her but, just as I tried to move, Mark squeezed my two primary erogenous zones together which started a chain reaction of pleasure I knew I couldn't ignore. My orgasm started in my chest, worked its way down my belly and culminated in my pussy. Or in this case, in a stream of lady come that made an embarrassing arc all the way to the coffee table... which convinced Lena and Roco that they lost that round.

It took me a while to recover from my unexpected orgasm, so I didn't catch what Mark said next. When I regained my senses, I was lying -- tits up, butt down -- on the floor, straddling the newly painted orange line with my knees spread wide. The girls were on their hands and knees -- asses in the air, heads in my crotch. Jeff was fucking Mary doggy style and Mark was doing the same to the twenty-year-old coed. Roco was nowhere in sight. He had apparently been kicked off the island.

The girls alternated between licking my pussy and enjoying their own orgasms, which seemed to be coming almost as frequently as mine. I had absolutely no idea what each climax was worth or if anybody was keeping score.

Just when I thought my body was going to shut down, Jeff loudly announced; "I'm coming." From the satisfied look on Lena's young face, I could tell that Mark followed suit shortly afterwards.

Extricated from the men's swords, Lena and Mary lay in each other's arms, gently kissing while they recovered from the physical pounding they had just endured. Mark helped me to my feet and guided me to the couch where we watched as Jeff tentatively joined his wife and mistress on the floor.

"Can I assume the negotiations are over?" I whispered.

He nodded in agreement.

"Any idea what the final offer might be?"

"Haven't a clue." He shrugged his shoulders as if it wasn't important.

"I'm starting to get the feeling that it's not about selling houses."

Mark took his eyes off the ménage a trois on the floor and focused on me. He ignored my twitchy pussy and heaving chest to stare into my baby blues. With his fingers entwined in my messy blonde locks, he drew my lips to his and gave me the gentlest of kisses... better than a peck on the lips but a far cry from passionate.

And then he stood to retrieve his clothes, leaving me naked on the couch... wanting more... but not sure of what.

After the last orgasm... After everybody recovered at least some of their clothing.... After Lena and Mary served mimosas and cookies, Mark announced the final offer.

"Ten thousand below original asking price for the Cooks. Two semesters of tuition for Lena. Not a nickel for Roco." Which seemed fair, since he was long gone anyway.

As Mark and I left, the Cooks were talking about firing their divorce lawyers and buying a place close to the university... where Lena would live with them, rent free.

Aaroneous
Aaroneous
232 Followers