Real Estate Games Pt. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

That's right. I grabbed an erect werewolf dick and guided it into the saliva slicked pussy of a middle-aged, slightly overweight telemarketer. They certainly don't teach that sales technique in realtor school.

Thankfully, there was no further audience participation required. Once properly coupled, the huge beast turned into a four-legged humping machine. Norman's hind quarters were moving so fast his tail looked like a windshield wiper on high. Clara's blubbery ass and thighs rippled in response to each thrust of the canine piston. Her boobs also got caught up in the rhythm as they alternately slapped against her belly and then each other.

From the noise coming out of Clara's mouth -- I wouldn't call them words -- it was hard to tell if she was in terrible pain, ecstatic pleasure, or cursing my unborn children. Either way, she made no attempt to escape the pain/punishment and one might even say she was actively participating, leaning back into the monster, matching each thrust with her own.

"Fuck you Henry," she cried out after her second coming. "I'm kicking you out of the house and buying a wolf." Henry being the name of her husband.

Ten minutes and several Clara orgasms later, Norman put his head back and howled like a normal werewolf under a full moon. He plunged into the recipient of his affections one more time, deeper and with more force than before, if that was possible, causing Clara to scream louder than I thought any one woman possibly could. She then passed out entirely, her body face down on the floor, with Norman still astride.

"This is where it might get ugly," Mark said.

"Why's that?" I asked. "They're done. You can take Norman back to Sally, I'll finish up the paperwork and we can leave. You may even have enough time to humiliate yet another unsuspecting member of the Merryville female population before the day is over."

"You've obviously never watched a dog, wolf or other member of the canine species have sex before. They're in the 'stuck' phase."

"The what phase?" I asked.

"Stuck. Like stuck together. The end of Norman's dick just swelled up to the size of his head. It's too big to go through Mrs. Bow's vagina. He can't pull out for another fifteen minutes, at the earliest. They're most likely joined together for the next half hour."

"Holly shit. Is it painful?"

"Only if either one of them tries to separate from the other. This obviously isn't Norman's first time with a woman so I don't think he's going to try to pull out until he can. Hopefully Mrs. Dow doesn't do anything stupid when she finally comes to."

"What do we do now?" I asked.

"You're going to sit here and keep an eye on things while I negotiate a real estate deal with Norman's mistress."

"Really? You expect me to babysit the werewolf while you screw the cookie lady?"

"Make sure Mrs. Dow doesn't do anything to stimulate Norman. As much as she enjoyed it the first time, she might not be ready for a second round," Mark said as he walked out the back door.

Mark was right about one thing. Norman seemed to understand his temporary predicament and, instead of struggling to free himself from his temporary human girlfriend, he simply lay down on top of her. Two paws on either side of her knees, two paws next to her boobs, his dick in her cunny, his belly on her ass, his chest on her back and his huge, slobbery head resting on her shoulder.

Clara started to stir a couple of minutes after Mark left for his date with the small breasted, naked baker. I got down on the floor and gently stroked Norman's head while I also tried to calm Clara.

"Wha... What happened?" she said.

"Don't move," I said.

That was probably the wrong thing to say to a woman who didn't like being told what to do. She looked at me, blinked her eyes a few times, looked at the enormous werewolf head that was just inches from hers and jolted up to her hands and knees. Which pulled on the most sensitive part of Norman's anatomy, making him yelp and then put his full weight back on the woman.

"What the fuck is going on?" she yelled.

"You're in the stuck phase," I said in the calmest voice I could muster.

We then repeated the same werewolf anatomy conversation that I recently had with Mark.

"How long?" she asked.

"Fifteen minutes minimum," I said. "Half hour at the worst."

"How long was I out?"

"Not long, a minute or two at the most."

"The sales contract. It's real, isn't it? Please tell me this wasn't a scam to sully my reputation."

"No ma'am. The contract is real. And don't worry about what happened here today. Just like you, we're not allowed to discuss any of the unusual aspects of the sales process."

Clara was about to say something else, but the doorbell interrupted us.

"Don't answer that," she whispered.

I nodded in agreement.

We were in the living room, which was at the rear of the house. Whoever was at the door wouldn't be able to see us unless they came around back.

The doorbell rang again, followed shortly by a loud knock. Followed by an even louder bang which sounded like a metal object beating against the wooden door.

"Merryville Police," a man's voice shouted. "Open up."

All three of us remained silent.

The cop rang the doorbell and knocked twice more.

"Miss Moorehead, I know you're in there. Please open up so I don't have to break this door down."

"Shit," I said and started to rise.

Clara's eyes went wide. "No, nobody can see me like this."

"I'll try to keep him out of the house," I said as I went to the door.

To recap the situation: My car was parked in Clara Bow's driveway. Clara was lying naked in the living room with the inflated penis of a two-hundred-pound werewolf stuck in her pussy. My client was in the house just behind Clara's and I was fairly sure his larger than normal penis was somewhere inside Sally Crocker. And if things couldn't get any worse, my skirt was still hanging on the back yard fence and, for some reason, my panties had a large wet spot in the crotch; possibly from Norman's tongue but more likely a result of my own state of arousal.

"Good afternoon officer Flanagan," I said as I opened the front door just far enough so he could see my face and nothing else. "I haven't been speeding, I don't need any help with the laundry and there are no handcuffs on my extremities. Are you here to give me a parking ticket or is this purely a social call?"

"Hello Janis. I apologize about the intrusion, but this is official business. Two of Mrs. Bow's neighbors reported hearing a woman scream and they said it came from this house. Would you know anything about that?"

"She might have cried out, but I wouldn't call it a scream. More of a 'yippee'. Clara sold her house today and she was so happy she just couldn't contain herself."

"So, she's not getting raped?" the tall trooper asked. "There's no monster roaming the house trying to kill her?"

"No, nothing quit that dramatic." I made an effort to give him a good-natured chuckle, but probably botched it.

"Well that's good news. I'll just have a quick conversation with Mrs. Bow and then you two can get back to whatever it was you were doing."

"She's indisposed at the minute," I said.

"Not a problem, I'll wait."

"It may be a while."

"What do you consider 'a while'"? Flanagan asked.

"Anywhere from fifteen minutes to half an hour."

"Ooookay." His eyes rolled a couple of times and took a step back from the door. I thought I'd pulled it off until he burst through the door, knocking me on my ass in the process. "Sorry about that, but I really need to get eyes on Mrs. Bow so I can tell my boss --

"Holy shit," he yelled as he barged into the living room.

Clara tried to get up, Norman whimpered, and Flanagan pulled his gun.

"Don't shoot him," I screamed. "He's not hurting her."

"What the hell is that thing?" Flanagan asked.

"It's a wolf," I lied.

"That's got to be the biggest damn wolf I've ever seen. And what's with the horns?"

"Not to worry, he's been tamed and he's friendly."

Flanagan carefully moved to the side of the woman/werewolf combination for a better view. It didn't take the police officer long to figure out what was going on. Unlike me, he had obviously seen animals copulate before.

"Did you do this on purpose?" he asked Clara.

"Sort of," she said. "It was the only way I could get her client to buy the house."

"You could have said no," he said.

"And stay in this dead-end town for the rest of my life. Not a chance."

"Where is your client now?" he asked me.

"Baking cookies with the lady who owns the wolf."

"Did you steal her wolf?"

"Borrowed, with her permission. I'll return him as soon as I can."

"How long have they been like this?" he asked, pointing to Clara and Norman.

"Ten, maybe fifteen minutes."

"Well, let's not rush things. Premature unsticking of a recently satisfied animal can have dire consequences."

We both looked down at Clara and Norman. Clara twisted her head to look up at us with tears in her eyes.

"I'm doomed," she said. "As soon as word about this gets out, Henry will divorce me, my parents will disown me, and the marketing company will discharge me."

"Nobody will know," I reminded her. "Mark and I are duty bound to keep this a secret."

"Maybe you won't tell," she said. "But what's keeping him from blabbing it all over town? Hell, I bet every cop in Merryville will know I'm a wolf whore ten minutes after he leaves."

"You know she's right," Flanagan said. "I mean, I'm not going to put it out over the radio or blab it to my friends, but I am required to file a report."

"Can't you just say that you came to the house and didn't find anything wrong?"

"Not very likely, unless --"

"Highly unlikely," Clara interrupted. "I don't care what he says here in my living room, there is no way a man can keep something like this a secret."

"Unless..." Flanagan continued. "Unless you have something equally damning on me."

"Are you asking for a bribe?" Clara asked.

"No. I don't take bribes. The last person that offered me one got spanked. But if I were to do something illegal in your presence -- something as incriminating as what I am witnessing now -- you would have leverage to use against me."

"You're going to fuck the wolf?" Clara asked.

"Not the wolf, the realtor. If you were to witness me screwing Miss Moorehead, right here on your living room floor, there would be no way I could reveal what you and this thing have been up to. Because, as soon as I did, you'd accuse me of abusing my position as a law enforcement officer. You'd lose your reputation; I'd lose my job."

"Don't I have any say about this?" I asked.

"Of course you do," Flanagan said. "I'm not going to rape you. But you have to see the poetic justice in the arrangement."

And I did. Sort of. I wouldn't be screwing the good-looking policeman because watching Norman do it with Clara made me hotter than a nympho in the Green Bay Packer's locker room. I also wouldn't be doing it because Clara's back door neighbor was most likely getting back doored by Mark as we spoke. No, my motivations were completely altruistic. I'd let Flanagan ravage my body in Clara's presence for her sake... for her peace of mind.

I was the one who brought Mark to Clara's house, knowing full well he'd do something to humiliate her. I was the one who didn't complain when he brought a werewolf into her house. And yes, I was the one who got down on my hands and knees to help consummate the act. After thinking it through, letting Officer Flanagan screw me in her presence -- giving her the peace of mind that every voyeur to her slightly sordid act would keep their mouths shut -- was the honorable thing to do.

So, I did. On the floor. Werewolf style. Not two feet from the spot where Clara and Norman were still stuck together.

That should have been the end of it. By the time Flanagan and I were done, Norman's oversized werewolf dick should have sufficiently shrunken to the point where he could extract it without permanently damaging Clara's recently abused pussy.

But that didn't happen. Because either the scent, sight, or sound of Officer Flanagan repeatedly shoving his flesh covered nightstick into my slippery slit put Norman back in the mood. Just when he should have been pulling it out, he put it back in. And Clara was either enjoying it too much or too afraid to make him stop. Regardless, the result was the same. The werewolf howled, Clara screamed, and they were stuck again. Which restarted the fifteen to thirty-minute timer.

"Is it safe to leave you and Mrs. Bow here alone with that thing?" Flanagan said, motioning to Norman.

"Why? Are you going somewhere?"

"Yeah, back to work. I've already spent way too much time here for what I will report as a false alarm. If I don't check back in with dispatch, somebody downtown might get suspicious. But I won't go if you feel threatened."

"I'm good," I said. "Go hand out some speeding tickets. I'll take care of the big bad wolf."

I led Flanagan to the foyer, declined his dinner invitation and closed the front door behind him. My short-term plans were to recover my clothes while I waited for Norman to extricate his dick from Clara and then, hopefully, escort the beast back to his mistress.

"Are you looking for these?" A large, naked man stood in the darkened hallway holding my blouse and panties.

My first instinct was to flee out the front door to the safety of Flanagan's patrol car. But I really didn't want to give the already cocky cop the satisfaction of seeing me run naked into his arms, especially since I had just told him I didn't need his services. And there was also something about the man that seemed safe... or at least non-threatening. So, I decided to stay put and deal with the situation.

"Who the hell are you and why are you in Mrs. Bow's house?"

"My friends call me Norman. And you, Miss Janis Moorehead, are the reason I'm here."

"You... you're the wolf?"

"Not at this moment, obviously. But yes, the werewolf and I are the same."

"I don't understand. Sally said you only turned into a man when the moon was full."

"Yes, that's generally the case. But, with a bit of effort, I can take on this human form when it's absolutely essential."

"But what's so special about today? Why is it necessary to be human now?"

"Two reasons, actually. First off, I wanted to personally thank you for the opportunity to finally deal with Mrs. Clara Bow. She's been nothing but a pain in the ass ever since Sally and I moved to Merryville. Since I'm no longer allowed to eat my enemies, fucking her unconscious is the next best thing. And thanks to you, I got to do it twice.

"But the real reason for my out of cycle transformation is to sell my house. Assuming Sally and your Mr. Seiman come to a reasonable agreement on price, you will need my signature to seal the deal."

"The house belongs to you?"

"One of many. But let's not tarry. I'm not sure how long I can keep the wolf at bay."

I slipped on my panties and blouse and followed Norman out Clara's back door and through the gate to his yard. Norman paused as we approached the open window of the kitchen and sniffed the air.

"You smell that?" he asked.

I did. There was a distinct aroma of both freshly baked cookies and freshly fucked baker coming from the kitchen. I took a quick peak through the window. Sally was bent over the counter, her tiny tits hidden by Mark's large hands, his large cock hidden in Sally's tiny pussy.

"What are they doing?" he asked.

"It seems they're still negotiating."

"It smells like he's fucking her."

"For my client, negotiating and fucking are the same thing."

"Shit. If I go in there now, the wolf will take over and it won't be pretty."

"What do you mean?"

"Remember what I said about not being allowed to hurt people?"

"Yeah, sort of."

"There's one exception. The wolf is permitted to protect himself and his mate. If he senses a man screwing his woman, he'll attack."

"So, what do we do? Wait patiently out here until they're done?"

"No, the scent of her sex is overpowering. I can feel the wolf returning. I've got to concentrate on something else. Something that doesn't remind me of Sally."

As he talked, I could see the transition begin. His body hair thickened, his fingernails lengthened, and his eyes changed from dark brown to a pale yellow.

"I'm sorry," he said as he grabbed my blouse. "This is the only way to save your client from a horrible death."

Sharp claws slashed the front of my shirt into ribbons. Long, hairy fingers ripped away the remaining material exposing my breasts. A low growl escaped from Norman's throat as his powerful hands grasped my waist and lifted me off the ground.

He extended his arms, holding me high over his head, like an ancient priest offering his human sacrifice to the gods. And then, as he slowly lowered my helpless body back towards the ground, he extended his long slobbery tongue.

My inner thighs were the first body parts to get a tongue lashing. My panty covered pussy got a good sniffing but, as much as I wouldn't have minded him stopping there for a while, Norman obviously had something else in mind. His tongue treatments continued up past my tummy until my chest was level with his mouth.

He sucked and licked each nipple... the sight of two fangs surrounding my sensitive flesh both frightened and excited me. Once my nips were the size and hardness of wild acorns, his snout delved deeper into my cleavage, leaving a trail of saliva from belly button to chin.

Properly lubricated, I was returned to my feet. Rough appendages that were now more paws than hands pushed me onto my knees. He squatted down on his hind legs, rested his front mitts on my shoulders, and penetrated the now slippery valley between my breasts with his ten-inch erection.

Boobs. The one thing I can offer the werewolf that his cleavage challenged mistress can't. Is this how I keep him from eating Mark?

With a tit in each hand, I squeezed my breast meat around Norman's blood engorged penis. It stroked upwards until the head peaked out of the top of my overstuffed pillows. It descended down into the valley of flesh, his balls banging against my belly. And then it pushed upwards again, letting only its piss hole see the light of day. The already monstrous sized cock swelled even larger in both length and girth as it reveled in the warm wet place between my boobs.

Norman was not the only one enjoying the experience. The continuous friction of my nipples against his changing body certainly caught my attention. The slurping sound his cock made as it slid up and down my torso added to my distraction. But it was the feeling of power I had over the quickly changing beast that made my pussy juices flow.

His green eyes dilated and then completely lost focus. A steady stream of drool flowed out of his now elongated snout, adding even more lubricant to the cock filled confines of my breasts. And his deep throated growls turned into rhythmic grunts as he pumped my cleavage at an ever-increasing rate.

His grunts turned to yelps. My moans of pleasure transitioned to cries of excitement. And when he finally came... when he suddenly stopped on an upstroke, his legs trembled, his body shook, and he arched his back... I could feel the sperm laden wolf semen leave his balls, travel up his cock and escape onto my chin, neck and chest. While his stream of half-man / half-wolf cum continued to spew, my entire reproductive system sang an internal song of joy as I sprayed copious amounts of vagina wine onto Sally's manicured lawn.

While I always enjoyed the experience, never before had a man brought me to a climax by screwing my cleavage. But Norman wasn't a man. And this was far from your standard amorous adventure. I was getting titty fucked by a werewolf. Not that I would ever brag about the event, but what other woman could make that claim and live to tell the tale?