Real Estate Games Pt. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Or would I survive the ordeal? The power of my orgasm had literally knocked me on my ass. I was lying prone on the ground looking up at what was now a fully transformed werewolf. His four paws surrounded my nearly naked body, his still erect cock hung directly over my pussy. Drool dripped from his fangs as he raised his head to the sky and howled.

"Oh good, you're back."

I turned my head to see Mark and Sally come out the back door. Mark had recovered his clothes. All Sally wore was a smile.

When Norman saw his mistress, he jumped over me and ran to her.

"My oh my," Sally said as she hugged the werewolf's neck. "You've had a busy afternoon haven't you.

"And from the looks of your realtor," she said to Mark, "he obviously enjoyed himself."

Sally kissed Norman on the head and then walked over to help me up.

"Are you all right?" she asked, not sounding overly alarmed.

"I'm uh, I guess I'm good. A little confused, but no harm done as far as I can tell. At least nothing a shower and change of clothes won't fix."

Sally ran a finger down my cum laden chest, gave her finger a sniff and then licked one of the larger deposits of werewolf semen from my right boob.

"I told you she'd be okay with Norman," Sally said to Mark. "And it looks like I get full price for my house."

Sally let me take a shower in her bathroom. She apologized for what Norman did to my blouse and, since all her blouses were several sizes too small for me, she let me have one of the shirts Norman wore during his brief periods of humanity.

And that was it. Mark gave Sally a large check. Sally gave Mark a lengthy kiss. We went to Clara's house and repeated the process -- minus the kiss -- and drove away.

***

"I've got a question," I told Mark as we drove back into town. "How did Sally persuade you to pay full price for her house?"

"Really? You just watched a wolf turn into a man and then back into a wolf and you ask about my poor negotiating skills?"

"For the sake of my sanity, I'd like to pretend the whole werewolf thing never happened. It will help me sleep better. But, dealing with things my mind can fathom... you never pay full price, at least not unless you force the seller to do something completely disgusting. So, tell me. Beside letting you fuck her; what did Sally do to get full price?"

"It wasn't what Sally did, it's what you did."

"Me?"

"Well, what you and Norman did actually. I was helping Sally bake cookies while you were supposedly babysitting Mrs. Dow and the werewolf. When you didn't return after the first batch of ginger snaps were out of the oven, I asked Sally if we should be concerned. She told me not to worry. Even though Norman has a nasty habit of lying, she assured me that you were in no danger."

"The werewolf lies?"

"Little white lies. Nothing that a human male wouldn't do."

"Did she give an example?"

"The first lie actually was Sally's... when she said Norman was only human under a full moon. He apparently has the power to change form whenever he wants."

"Why didn't she tell us that to begin with?"

"To protect her mate would be my guess. But who knows why women lie?

"Anyway, when you spent more time than I thought appropriate at Mrs. Bow's house, Sally suggested that Norman had changed back to his human form and was doing his best to seduce you. Being the gentleman I am, I stood up for you and insisted you couldn't be swayed by a fast-talking man... or werewolf.

"One thing led to another and we decided on a friendly wager. Twenty thousand below asking price if Mrs. Bow was the only woman Norman had relations with today. Ten thou below asking if he convinced you to play his game. And full price if Sally could predict the type of sex you and the werewolf enjoyed."

"Sally knew... that's why she licked my chest."

"She nailed it. Just like Norman nailed you. Right between the boobs. Costing me forty thousand dollars and consequently decreasing your commission."

"I was doing it for you. Norman said that if I didn't distract him, the werewolf would kill you. And these are the only things I have that Sally couldn't offer him," I said, motioning to my shirt covered boobs.

"And he also said he had to stay human to sign the contract since the house belongs to him."

"I appreciate your sacrifice," Mark said trying to stifle a laugh. "But Sally owns the house, or at least she did until a few minutes ago."

"So, the whole change into a man, tear off my shirt, bone my boobs... we didn't have to do that? He wasn't going to attack you? We didn't need his signature?"

"Like Sally said, the werewolf lies."

***

Wow. Mark bought four more houses and Janis got to tango with a werewolf. I'd love to hear your opinions of what you've read so far. Just as actors live for applause, writers thrive on feedback... either positive or negative. Give me a few words on what you liked and didn't like. My goal is to make my stories so compelling that you can't wait for the next installment.

Please leave a review and don't forget to rate the story.