All Comments on 'Real Estate Games Pt. 12'

by Aaroneous

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Story line

You could add a story about two gay guys, or a brotger tandem, or incest, or Mark moving in with herdxX

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Great Advice

Thanks for the advice on social distancing. So important in these times of COVID-19

LOL !

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Why does the suffering continue?

Yes it’s non-con...and maybe that’s reason enough, I get it.

But I’m more concerned with the depression and loss of self she is suffering. All of what transpired previously was hurting her, but now the requirement that she beat and demean another person seems to have overwhelmed her. And when she gets a reprieve she is forced to watch as another man beats this same woman with fury and aggrieved violence until Mark decides to physically restrain him from abusing her any more. Just so she can make up the money Mark lost because of his errors in the last scene.

Then as she hopes upon hope that there is one person she can trust, a police officer no less, he simply tells her the same bullshit Mark does. Why do you care who was raping you? why do you think your feelings or sense of self matter? If you enjoyed it, according to my police handbooks, that means it wasn’t rape, so it should it shouldn’t matter to you. Since this is the same cop who already has continuously enjoyed demanding sexual favors from her to simply perform his job properly, are you sure he’s not from Minneapolis or Louisville and related to the officers who “arrested” George Floyd or came to serve a warrant on Breonna Taylor? Admittedly he is only an above average corrupt cop and rapist, but clearly this is art impersonating life.

She is lost, simply chasing her next dollar like a whore, wallowing in self denial, doubt, and pain, without out hope of reprieve, searching for an ending, but like Dante’s Infernal, the statement “Abandon hope all ye who enter here” could not be more fitting.

JBEdwardsJBEdwardsover 3 years ago

That final sentence about most brothers -- I guess you've never been to farm country in Indiana? 5* ~~ JB

PS: Merryville is quite the kinky town, and if one is a woman selling a house, then boy are you easy! It's amazing what Merryville woman will do for some extra cash. Admittedly, it's quite a bit of extra cash, but still.....

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Good

As far as I'm concerned, your chapters are among the best in this site.

I liked less the werewolf and succubus part.

I'm waiting to read the last few chapters ... hoping you won't ruin the entire story ...

fluffyduckyfluffyduckyabout 2 years ago

Still enjoying the games. Some more than others, just because of personal preferences, but always a good read.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userAaroneous@Aaroneous
In an effort to expand my literary horizon, I just submitted the first part of a twelve chapter romance series. Give “Facets of Love” a read and let me know what you think.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES