Real Estate -- Illustrated

Story Info
Her body to help lease the commercial building.
5.5k words
4.55
82.3k
26
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
HeyAll
HeyAll
22,292 Followers

Jo Koss is a photographer, occasional pornographer, former-filmmaker, and fetish artist most of all. Currently Jk is working on a number of illustrated adult books.

switch to Dark Them so the images look better

x

The carpet is so clean that I'm walking around barefoot. This entire office floor should be bustling in a normal year. Instead it's empty and I'm using it as a private workspace. This is downtown San Francisco, the new economy, and the real estate market is rough.

My designer boots are next to my bag, laying around, and I'm using a regular table as my desk. I'm sitting on a folding chair in front of my laptop. I'd just taken new pictures of the view and layout, part of a reinvigorated marketing push. I'm wondering how it's possible that this commercial building is leased way below nearby buildings. Our rates are virtually identical, if not discounted.

What gives me comfort in times of despair are my fantasies of being naked here. If I had the courage, I'd be more than just barefoot right now. I'd be stripped down all the way, wearing nothing but heels, or maybe nothing at all, and roaming around the empty floor. I've pleasured myself here, sure, but it was always discreet. Always with my hand under the table. People across the street could be watching.

I'm snapped out of my daydream when my phone buzzes. Golshan is calling. She's a Jewish beauty with so much style she belongs in a magazine. We both started in real estate together, we were partners selling and flipping homes. We went our separate ways professionally, but we've remained best friends.

"Hey you."

"Hey, I can't talk for long," Golshan says. "I'm in the office. If I send you something in an email, promise to keep it a secret?"

"I'm insulted you're asking. Of course I keep secrets."

"Fantastic. I spent like an hour writing this. I've got to go. Read it, we'll talk later."

"Later then, bye."

"Bye."

The call ends and I wait for the email. A few moments later I receive it.

xxx

Hey babe,

This is going to be a lot to unpack, so I carefully worded this. This stays between us. Give me a call tonight when you cool down and think about this.

1) After much thought, I've decided to move back to France to be closer with family. My parents are getting older, my brothers and sisters, you know the drill. I have a job lined up there and everything. Don't worry, I'll always return to SF to visit old friends.

2) Ever wonder why the recovery of San Francisco real estate has been so uneven? Why some places have recovered more than others? Watch the attached videos. That's the secret. Office sex is the hottest new trend in the porn world. Not just fake offices anymore, but the real thing. Producers have been taking advantage of low rates and have been reaching out to realtors (myself) and I've been making a killing lately, while others have not (you).

This creates a chain reaction. As it turns out, office men (and a few women) love the novelty of porn being created in their building. Some even partake, something during break time. That's why certain real estate has a major edge.

Before I leave San Francisco real estate by the end of the year, I'm going to forward all my contacts to you. These producers will be dealing with you.

3) Your employer has been quietly looking for new representation. He's heard about the dirty little secret and has decided to relax the building regulations.

I was contacted, but I told him to STAY WITH YOU. Because YOU will be handling my contacts from now on. So yeah, this is all yours, babe. Major opportunity. Don't screw up.

Love,

Golshan

xxx

After reading her email, I'm certain it's a gag, but I click the attached file to see what she sent. A young black woman is wearing office attire in the video, her top is unbuttoned, big breasts exposed, dark nipples, and she's bent over a desk being railed by a guy. Her breasts spill out of her top from the hard thrusts.

Obviously I'm familiar with internet porn, but this is beyond the normal content you'd find on any website. The office may be a fictitious setup, but the background is real. I notice that they're really in a downtown area. The surrounding buildings. The skyline. It's all so familiar. San Francisco?

I forward the video to the 'money shot' where the black woman gets on her knees to take a facial. When they move, the camera also moves and I get a clearer view of the city behind. There's no doubt about it, this is definitely San Francisco and I'm almost certain I know which building this is. A property Golshan is tasked with leasing out.

Another video shows a blonde woman with a man wearing a suit. This location is much different, it's an older building, but it still has a downtown view through the windows. I forward the video to catch a glimpse of her kneeling and sucking.

So my friend was telling the truth in that email. I sit back, letting the video play of the blonde taking a cum shot, and think about the ramifications.

How does this even work? Do they have a handshake deal with city regulators? Is there some underground network these landlords are catering to? The thought of compromising my ethics and the integrity of this building for a quick lease makes my stomach churn. But seeing others thrive while I'm now struggling makes the offer tempting.

I pick up my phone and think about calling Golshan right now. I want to scream at her, even though she did nothing wrong. Business is business and she managed to find an edge in the marketplace. I remind myself that the investors who own this building also know the 'secret' and apparently expect me to do the same. But even that is hard to believe.

After thinking it over, I call the guy who owns the majority-investment in this commercial building. He answers after a few rings. We keep things cordial. He asks for updates, knowing there's little progress for new tenants. I avoid using terms like 'pornography' and certainly avoid sexual terms, but I hint at it. I dance around the topic. He does the same dance, avoiding certain words.

"Just get it done," he says. "You know, the city is struggling, I get it. Sad to see all those empty storefronts. Westfield Mall is shut down, horrible. Anyway, millions of dollars are on the line, you know? Get it done, or else we'll be forced to take drastic measures."

"You have nothing to worry about," I say.

"Good, that's what I like hearing. I've always liked you. Smart. Determined. Beautiful."

Calling me 'beautiful' would normally be a passing compliment. This time, there was an emphasis on that word, which takes on a different meaning now that pornography is involved. I never thought I'd be in the porn business, but here we are. Business is business. And the subtext of the conversation was clear.

When the call ends, I think about what I'm going to say to Golshan later. Screaming at her is no longer a viable option. Instead we've become partners of sorts, just like the old days when we'd rely on each other.

xxx

The elevator heads to the penthouse floor and I'm dressed to impress. I've got a busy day with two prospective clients to serve. In this market, that's a blessing. I have people who help with paperwork and background items, but I prefer handling the in-person deals alone.

I'd already performed my due diligence on Richardson before negotiating with him. The man has nearly a hundred credits to his name. He's known for realistic storylines and Hollywood style cinematography. Quality stuff, I'll admit. I've only allowed myself to watch a few minutes of his product at a time.

As the elevator door opens, there's a nervous sensation in the pit of my stomach. My hand clenches my briefcase tight. Richardson hasn't signed the lease yet, but I'm allowing him to perform a camera test, since after all, he's interested in paying top dollar for prime real estate.

There are production boxes and equipment scattered around. Their version of trial period means shooting a porn film and seeing if the location is worth the price. The lease is inside my briefcase. Best case scenario, Richardson is wowed by the location and agrees to sign right away, which he signaled is a real possibility.

When he hears me enter, he comes to offer a handshake. The man is a consummate professional wearing slacks and a blazer. He smiles, a genuine one. Mine is more of a tense smile.

"Right on time," he says. "We've been waiting on you."

"Guess I'm in luck."

"Sarcasm?"

"A touch."

He lifts an eyebrow. "Ever since we met, you've been acting a bit strange. Now I think we should clear the air. Are you sure you want to see this?"

"Part of my job is making sure things stay within limits."

"We won't stain the carpets or ruin the windows."

"Funny."

"Come on, lighten up. I'd like you to meet the crew."

This penthouse floor is top dollar for a reason. As we walk down the hall, floor-to-ceiling windows surround us. Downtown. The ocean. Piers. The bay bridge.

I meet the crew for the first time. The performers look like anyone you'd see walking around Market street in the financial district. Two guys with suits. A blonde woman with a nice figure. There's someone for makeup and one guy doing the recording. Again, this isn't an official movie, it's a screen test.

There's a bed placed near the window, that's where I assume they'll fuck. Porn isn't what I had in mind when touting 'diverse clientele' on my professional website. But oh well. The blonde woman strips down to her panties and heels. I'm only seeing her bare backside. When they put a collar and leash on her, I feel a sudden urge to make an exit.

"How's it looking so far?" I ask. "Stunning view. Discreet location. Everything you need."

I only ask Richardson when he's taken a step back after giving instructions to the performers. The blonde woman crawls on the bed and approaches the two guys in suits. I'm assuming she's about to suck them off. I'm aroused, but I stay focused on business.

"You're right, this location is too perfect. After we finish this screen test, I'll sign the lease. Everyone can go home happy. How does that sound?"

"Sounds like a plan. I have the paperwork with me."

"Has anyone ever completed your beautiful hair?"

"Mostly in the salon," I say. "Sometimes in casual settings."

"You'd look wonderful on camera. Would that be a fair bonus?"

"Not a chance, but I'm flattered."

"Well, maybe you'll change your mind about that. The show is about to start."

Thankfully the cameras start to roll and I'm saved from this awkward conversation. Richardson watches the performers with keen eyes. As expected, the sexy blonde undoes the pants of the two men while on the bed. She frees their hard cocks and I'm in awe of how a woman could do that while being filmed. She starts sucking, the downtown scene makes for an amazing backdrop and I can see why this kind of porn is in high demand.

A buzz inside my pocket snaps my focus. I check my phone and see a text message.

Clinesmith: Hi, we're here early. Are you available?

Me: Yes, be right there

After sending the text I put my phone away. The action is getting hot and heavy, the woman's head bobs up and down, taking equal turns on both men in suits. It's my first time watching another woman sucking cock and it's titillating.

"I'll be right back," I whisper. "Another client is waiting for me."

Richardson keeps looking ahead. "Sure, sure. When you come back, we'll do the contracts."

"Perfect."

I step away from the porn scene and head toward the elevator down the hall. As I'm waiting, I hear the woman start to moan. It sounds like she's being eaten out. Lucky girl. The door opens and I make a fast exit, pressing the button repeatedly to make my escape.

x

The elevator goes down to the 12th floor and I center myself after what I'd witnessed. I take a deep breath. Watching porn being filmed wasn't nearly as bad as I expected, in fact I'm still buzzing. There's stirring in my loins which I have to ignore. What's inside my briefcase is most important right now.

Clinesmith is a real 5'1 firecracker of a woman. Stern. Respectful. Strong voice. She leads an accounting firm that caters to small businesses and we'd been negotiating for weeks on this location. My dear friend Golshan had introduced us.

I place copies of the lease agreement on the table, along with documents regarding the building's rules and regulations. In the background I can hear two men already discussing how they'll design this floor and who will take which office. They're down the hall making their plans.

"Were you having a busy morning?" Clinesmith says. "Apologies for coming early."

"Actually you helped me out. I'd much rather be here."

The documents are neatly stacked and I've placed a pen beside them. People that I work with have already gone over these documents. Her lawyers had already reviewed them as well. I smile in her direction, waiting for her to put a signature down.

"Before I sign anything, I've heard rumors about an adult entertainment company that's operating here. Golshan mentioned something about that. Is this true?"

"Oh, that? You don't have to worry about them. They're professionals and they're on the upper-floor. They won't ever bother you."

"No, no, you misunderstand me. I was wondering if there are perks to leasing here."

"Was that something Golshan mentioned?" I ask.

"Kind of, something about stress relief. I should have mentioned this sooner, but when I heard there's an ongoing production happening right now, it got me wondering."

The look on Clinesmith's face and the tone of her voice say it all. She has expressive eyes. I've been in this business long enough to know when a client really wants something, and if they don't get what they want, they're willing to walk away. She must have other options. Other locations which would happily oblige.

I force myself to smile. "I'll see what I can do."

"Thank you. There's only so much time I can spend on my knees. Retaining top talent is a difficult feat and having some help would be great. I'll gladly compensate them, of course."

"I see. And to make sure we're on the same page... you're talking about..."

"Blowjobs. My team could use them, especially during tax season when things get hectic, and there's only so much I can give."

"Oh, I see."

How is she not mortified? I wonder how a woman like that can be so shameless. Standing around and discussing this is pointless, so I tell Clinesmith that I'll be right back and make the inquiry, which is easily going to be the most debasing moment of my life.

x

As I ride the elevator to the penthouse floor, briefcase in hand, I pray that the offer will be rejected. This is a full-blown ethical tightrope walk, and with every floor the elevator climbs, the potential for an epic fail becomes more real. What started as a great day could soon become a disaster.

I cringe when the door opens. There is a porn shoot going on, and for all I know, the blonde woman could be getting drilled in the asshole. There's a subtle sense of relief when I only hear conversation. No moaning. I walk down the hall to find them.

The blonde woman is laying on the bed with cum splattered on her face and breasts. The men are naked from the waist down. The camera man is taking glamor shots of the blonde and she's posing for each shot, embracing the leisurely moment.

Robertson approaches me by the window when I wave him over.

"This is a totally inappropriate request," I say. "Feel free to decline, okay?"

"Sure, what's going on?"

"The accounting firm on the 12th floor. They want... well... favors. They'll be willing to pay, not sure how much. I know it's an absurd request. It's okay to decline."

"What kind of request? A request could mean anything."

"Blowjobs. Her words, not mine."

I want to crawl under a rock from the shame, and the course language, but surprisingly, Robertson seems receptive. This doesn't shock him at all. He's thinking the same way a business would think when receiving an offer.

"Yeah, sure, that could work if my women are compensated enough. It's always good to have cohesion amongst building tenants."

"Really?"

"Only if you do me a favor. You see that pussy over there? Play with it. I want to record the back of your head. I love your hair, that professional outfit. You'll look gorgeous on film."

"I'm sorry, not a chance. I don't do pornography."

"Then maybe I'll take my business elsewhere. There are other great deals, you know, other great locations in this city."

"You can't be serious."

"It's just a thought."

There's a subtlety to his request, half playful, half serious. The man has significant leverage and he knows it. My mind races. The ethical tightrope I've been walking is now positioned over a bottomless pit. My career is fucked if this information ever gets out about me. But then again, my career is fucked if I don't have these leases signed.

"I'm sure there's a compromise," I say.

"Your face won't be recorded. This is just a test screening. It'll never be made public. That's the compromise."

"And the lease?"

He smiles, "I'll be happy to sign, right after you touch."

"You're a shrewd businessman."

"In this line of work, I have to be."

There's no point in arguing. No last-ditch effort to salvage my dignity. It's a gamble, a risk play, but the alternative is potentially losing my job representing this place.

If all I have to do is touch, then I can live with that. I approach the bed and all eyes turn to me; the men cleaning their cocks, the camera man, the cum drenched blonde. Her eyes sparkle when she sees me approaching. Oh yes, she wants this.

When I stand at the edge of the bed, the woman waits. The camera man is given instructions to film from behind, to avoid my face, to protect my identity. All that's needed is my hair and outfit and magic touch. I take a good look at the blonde woman's pussy. It's wet, freshly fucked. Her tits and face are glazed with cum.

The sooner this is done, the better. I can't even look at the woman anymore, I focus on the city view as I touch the mound. My skin makes contact with her fluids. This is my first time touching another woman in this manner, but this isn't about stimulation. It's a job, like any other job. My fingers dip inside and the camera man takes shots of me from behind, capturing the things which give me a professional appearance, because they strive for authenticity.

My two fingers go deeper and the woman squirms. This is what Robertson wants to see, so I'm giving it to him. It's a secret for us in the room. I'll probably tell Golshan about this someday. My fingers curl and the woman moans. Her pussy is drenched and my heart is pounding. She's red hot. I'm just doing a job.

"I might know others," he says. "Business associates, acquaintances with money, those sorts of people. I can put in a good word about this location."

HeyAll
HeyAll
22,292 Followers
12