All Comments on 'Real Estate Power Couple Ch. 01'

by FantasyFisher

Sort by:
  • 35 Comments
JustplainjeffJustplainjeffabout 1 year ago

Um, where's the incest?

OverconfidentSarcasmOverconfidentSarcasmabout 1 year ago

Great setup and nicely written!

I'm still only gonna give this a 2/5, simply because I expect to read stories instead of introductory pieces that would be better posted to reddit.

If you finish the story, or start posting chapters that are long enough to contain actual plot developments, I'll revice that rating.

WhipmasterWhipmasterabout 1 year ago

Take the time to read some of the other stories in this section. I agree with the other two comments

3forsexanytime3forsexanytimeabout 1 year ago

A very nice start to the story!

But hopefully you will put the next chapter at in the next day or two.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Nice work!

southwind58southwind58about 1 year ago

Boring, get on with it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Great build up. Cant wait for the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

This story has promise. The story line has many possibilities and your writing is excellent. I look forward to the next (possibly longer) chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I agree the author should have gone another page and at least given us a sense of where the Mom/son relationship was headed. I encourage the continuance of the story but the writer needs to remember what category the story is under and give the readers what they expect.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Please develop story further.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Very well written. Now let’s pick up the pace. Hopefully the other Canadian Realtors are swingers and mom and son join them while working the Canadian market.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Nice setup. Most of these stories are forced and fast. I think the author did a good job at explaining the circumstances for the upcoming train wreck.

LowStrung5LowStrung5about 1 year ago

Well, the setup was great, nice literary work, but no lead in or intro to the incestuous relationship..... 3/5 only because it ended prematurely. !

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

funny that it is rated xxx

muskyboymuskyboyabout 1 year ago

Not a story, not even a complete start to a story. Why did you submit this obviously unfinished, or even unstarted really?

kingdozerkingdozerabout 1 year ago

way to short if u wanna get better make them alot longer i was hooked then lost it t the end

OddGuy35OddGuy35about 1 year ago

a nice start. could of been longer but still a great start.

Holistic_VoyeurHolistic_Voyeurabout 1 year ago

There wasn't enough in this first chapter. I gave it a 4 despite my reservations.

kylady76kylady76about 1 year ago

Dam good start 5 by 5 all the way.

SayDSayDabout 1 year ago

I'm assuming there is more to cum. Good start.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Has some potential but way too short.

To develop into a series this needed to be about three pages.

ReaderfromPAReaderfromPAabout 1 year ago

Nice start, I enjoy your writing style.

I look forward to seeing how this story goes.

Ohh my 2 bits, ignore the annon earlier and don't muddy the waters with bringing in others.

Thanks for sharing your work!

live4thebjlive4thebjabout 1 year ago

I write short stories myself and some long ones. But you can’t expect a reader to go for days for you to come around for the payoff. You write till you get to the payoff then after that stop whenever you like. I hope in the second part you get to that point at least. But due to the lack of content of where this is heading I gave it a two out of five.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

A good read, could have been better for sure, but hey there's always the next chapter to let the fire ignite

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Don’t stop there. So many possibilities.

5*, but a bit disappointed in the length.

Tc

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Excellent set up! Can't wait to see what you do next now that you've established your characters. The hanging thread of the Alaska trip was a nice touch to get the father on board.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

The basic premise is a crock. I would never buy a house through this woman because if she can't deal with this situation she would screw up most of her sales details. Well written but total crap, and then, no sex.

Sex4lf57Sex4lf57about 1 year ago

It was nice that the son liked looking at his mom's body but I was hoping for some actual sex. It could have been longer, too. Three stars.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Great story. It has a sense of believableness since its not rushed like most other stories on here

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Hope she becomes his wife and lets him breed her!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Good start. love the slow build up. I look forward to reading the next installments.

PetaThePantieBoyPetaThePantieBoy11 months ago

I am enjoying this story, it is not a slam bam thank you mam type of story, it is more stretched out and taking its time to get to the real sex.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Alright, I'm interested, you've baited me. Let's see where this goes. Hopefully she falls for him, and begs him to breed her and become her actual husband. I have high expectations, yes, and they are rarely met, but I'll give this a shot.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Read all the way throughs the available 6 chapters, and the last update was many months ago, and they STILL haven't had sex or oral or even sucked a damn titty (just kissing and touching). As it stands, just a massive waste of time and the biggest cocktease story I've read thus far (out of like 1k stories).

Just thought I'd warn readers. Wish someone would have warned me!

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

This guy must have died or somthing. W T F.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous