Real Estate Power Couple Ch. 03

Story Info
A mom's role playing with her son brings conflicted pleasure.
6.8k words
4.55
47.6k
87

Part 3 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/15/2023
Created 04/24/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was enjoying a day off from my mom's real estate business, a business that required us to pretend to be married when we traveled to Canada. That morning, my dad asked me to run to the home warehouse store for something he needed to finish a house project. As I was backing out of the driveway, my mom ran out of the house and jumped in.

"Wait, I'm coming with you! Your dad told me where you are going. I want to look at some rugs," she explained, out of breath.

Her hair still wet, it was obvious she had just jumped out of the shower. Seeing me go to the car through the window, she had quickly thrown on a sweatshirt and some spandex tights. She usually doesn't walk around the house in them, much less go out in public in them, but time was of the essence.

The store was a bit of a drive near the border, the only one around for miles. After parking, I began to open the door, but my mom grabbed my arm.

"Oh no! Wait!" she exclaimed with a panicked look on her face.

"What is it mom?" I wondered.

"It's Sharon Lindstrom!" she said, pointing to a woman just entering the store.

"Who's that?"

"One of the realtors I met from Canada. What is she doing here? I didn't think that we would see anyone from Canada," processing the situation out loud.

Julie's spontaneous decision to go to the store with her son had unintended consequences. When at home, her brain was always in mother/son mode. Her husband/wife masquerade with her son was only reserved for Canada. Now she was stuck miles from home but still in America, unsure what to do. She probably should just wait in the car, a wasted trip. But she had been waiting forever to pick out a new rug for the living room.

"OK, here's the plan," she considered. "Let's get in and out as fast as possible. Stay away from Sharon. If we see her, go in the opposite direction. Worst case, remember to pretend that we are married."

"Got it," nodding my head.

We jumped out of the car and moved quickly into the store. Seeing her reflection in the glass, Julie quickly realized what a bad idea this was. Her hair was still damp from her shower, hastily put up in a ponytail. She had never worn those workout tights in public before, reserving them only for her bedroom treadmill. Their pink camo pattern was certainly attention-getting. She silently cursed herself for choosing the brand that intentionally curved around her round butt deep into her crack. Always conservative in public, she wanted to feel sexy when she worked out. How dumb of her to grab the first thing available in the laundry room.

Worse than that was the sweatshirt she chose. Rather than a large sloppy one that could hide her assets, she had grabbed one that ended at her waist. Despite her efforts, it would not pull down any further. Her exposed ass was one thing, but her private parts were another. The extra small size of the tights molded around her pubic mound, outlining the swollen flesh between her legs.

Walking down the aisles, she was getting double takes from just about everyone, mostly men. She grabbed Dylan's hand, taking the lead, towing him behind her to shield her backside from gawkers. She kept her spare hand in front, swinging over her private area. Looking back at times, she saw her son's eyes focused on her butt. Was that all he thought about? She kept looking back to give him her 'mom look', one that he seemed to only temporarily heed.

Fortunately, the next aisle was empty, and Julie could breathe a little. It was near the back of the store, rarely visited. Dylan was beginning to focus on the items when he heard a familiar voice.

"Dylan! Is that you! It's me Scott. Great to see you."

I turned to see Scott and Josh. Two of my "friends" from college. They had been fairly popular, especially with the girls, but in my mind, still jerks. One of them had grown up in Canada.

My heart was pounding. This was not good. I could sense my mom hiding behind me, her gorgeous blonde hair and pink tights not easy to hide.

Taking a sidestep, Scott asked, "And who is this?" My mom still using me as a shield.

"Oh!" I said. "This is my m--"

"Wife Julie!" my mom said, stepping out from behind me. "I am his wife Julie."

"What? You got married, Dylan. You sly dog!"

Now with Scott and Josh feasting on the flesh of my wife, there was little chance of getting out of the store fast. Wanting to continue looking at my mom's hot body, they kept asking questions. My mom, quicker than me, fielded most of the questions on the fly, which only made them talk longer.

I looked at my phone. "Shoot guys, we are late for an appointment. We gotta run."

I put out my hand and shook each of theirs, saying farewell. My mom tried to do the same, but each one of them went in for a hug instead.

Those perverts! And they went in for the good kind of hug. Keeping their arms low around her waist, they pulled my mom toward them. She had to place her arms around their shoulders, opening up her body to them. Once they got a hold of her, they pulled her tight to them, enjoying her too long for comfort. As the embrace ended, Scott let his hand wander, brushing the slick fabric on the top of my mom's round ass.

My mom was more flushed than I have ever seen her. I grabbed our last item, we paid, and rushed out of the store, never running into her friend Sharon. We rode home in silence, both a bit traumatized by it all. We got home to an empty house, my dad was out working in our shop. My mom seemed visibly upset.

"That was a close one, Dylan. You almost called me your mom," breathing out an audible sigh of relief.

"I know, you really saved the day. You came up with so many good answers to their questions so quickly. I know a lot more about our marriage now!" I smiled, but my mom was still withdrawn.

Suddenly my phone rang. I stepped out and came back in 15 minutes.

"Who was that?" my mom asked.

"Scott, from the store. Can you believe it? He already wants to go on a double date with us."

"No!" my mom shouted. "We are not seeing him again," visibly upset.

"Totally agree," I said. What was up with her, I thought. "I'm glad you said you were my wife. His mom is a realtor in Canada. Our paths might cross again."

Still looking sullen, I asked my mom, "Why are you so upset?"

A blank look was on her face. Finally she said, "Stand up, Dylan. Pretend to be Scott and give me a hug."

"OKAAAY," I replied, a bit confused. Remembering Scott's hug move, I moved in and wrapped my arms around her waist, pulling her up on her toes, and pressing the length of her body against mine.

It felt amazing, I'm not going to lie. Full frontal hugs are rare in our house, so this was a treat. So intimate. I could hear my mom's heart pounding against my chest, her firm D cup curves so pronounced and sensual against my chest.

Suddenly I dropped her from my arms, and took a step back.

"Nooo!" I said, pointing a finger at her.

"Yes." she replied, resolutely, nodding her head.

"You're not wearing a bra!" I proclaimed.

In her haste to join my outing, she had skipped the bra, and just thrown on the loose sweatshirt. Little did she know that Perv 1 and Perv 2 would show up to cop a feel. No wonder she felt horrified and never wanted to see Scott and Josh again.

I decided to lighten up the moment, wanting to cheer up my mother. I started making fun of Scott and Josh, and some of the things they said. My mom joined in, both of us laughing as we imitated their comments with disdain. Our banter with one another seemed to really cheer her up.

"It's sooo nice to meet you Mrs. Hart," I said standing in front of my mom, doing an impression of Scott. "I hope to see you again sometime soon," I continued, with an exaggerated wink, holding my hands out for a hug.

Taking my cue, my mom stood up, doing her own melodramatic impression. "It was soooo nice to meet you too!"

I was pleased to see my mom playing along. Without hesitating, I moved in for a warm embrace, just as we were doing minutes before. I wrapped my arms around her, more prepared this time to fully enjoy her body. The familiar impression of her loose tits on my chest initiated a biological response in my crotch. I held her as long as I felt I could without her becoming too uncomfortable.

Not wanting to miss out the opportunity, I played along again, as Josh this time. "Oh, Ms. Julie, how nice to meet you. Dylan sure is a lucky man!"

"Oh Josh, you big hunk. Come and give me a hug!" my mom said, playing along perfectly.

Julie allowed herself to fall into her son's arms one more time. By this time she realized that she had gone too far, crossing a line she did not want to. She considered ending the hug prematurely, but her body resisted her mind's moral compass. She liked being in Dylan's arms. It was such a good fit. It was fun pulling herself up on her tiptoes, her son's frame enveloping her own. She knew it was not proper, especially with what she was wearing, or not wearing. But it made her feel so much like a full woman, knowing her son appreciated her so much.

Without warning she felt Dylan's large hands suddenly fully squeeze her two butt cheeks. Electricity and panic rushed through her veins. Her hands reached to his chest immediately, shoving him away. Furious, she slapped him on the cheek.

"Dylan, what are you doing!" She gasped. "How dare you!"

And just like that, Dylan had gone too far. "I'm sorry mom. That was disrespectful. I got caught up in the fun."

"You certainly did!" Jule said, stomping out of the room.

That night Julie shared some concerns with her husband. "Cliff, I'm worried about Dylan. This whole pretend marriage thing has him acting weird."

Putting his book down, he asked, "How so, Honey?"

"Well sometimes he can be a little inappropriate, taking the marriage thing too far."

Real concern showed in Cliff's eyes. "Give me an example."

"Tonight he touched my butt."

"What'd you do?"

"I slapped him."

"Good for you, Cliff responded, chuckling to himself.

"It's not funny, Cliff," Julie hitting him with a pillow, holding back a smile.

"It's not a big deal. If I was him, in his position, I'd probably try to do the same thing. Still, I don't want my son touching my wife like that. I'll have a talk with him tomorrow."

For the next few days Dylan avoided his mom, keeping to himself. Julie was worried. Had she made a mistake? Finally she cornered him in the basement one evening.

"Dylan, are you mad at me? I know you have been avoiding me."

"Why'd you tattle to dad about me?" he blurted out. "It was so embarrassing to have him talk to me about it," he explained.

Indignant, she responded, " I talked to him because what you did was wrong! I wanted his support."

"Fine. I'm tired of giving you my support. I'm done."

"What are you saying, Dylan?" a growing panic building in her body.

"I'm done being your husband! If you're going to go to dad with every little issue, then let him be your husband!" Neither of them comprehended the absurdity of his statement.

Full blown panic immediately set in for Julie. What was she going to do? The past few weeks had been the best of her life. She didn't want anything to change. She just wanted to keep her son in check. Why had she talked to Cliff? She had to make this right.

"I'm sorry, son. You're right. I shouldn't have talked to your dad about us. That was unfair. You're doing a lot for me and I should be grateful. Will you please still help me be a realtor in Canada?"

Dylan's genuine anger was slowly subsiding. In his subconscious, driven more by sexual satisfaction than honorable intention, he saw an opportunity for leverage.

"I don't know, mom. That really hurt. I'm not sure I can continue."

"Come on, Dylan. Do it for your mother. I need you to do this."

Dylan paused. "OK, but with some conditions. First, promise you will never talk to dad about us again. I don't want this to hurt my relationship with him. Promise?"

Lifting her hand up, she repeated "I promise."

"And give me a little more slack when I mess up. I've barely even had a girlfriend. One second you're hugging me and the next second you're slapping my face. I barely know how to be a good son, much less a good husband."

Julie nodded, thinking about what her son had said. Maybe he did need a little more grace. What an awkward position to be placed in. Still, she was firm that a son should not touch his mom in certain ways.

"That makes sense, Dylan. I won't overreact again. But you're my son. My body is still off limits."

"What does that even mean, mom? See! I'm so confused. What if we need to hold hands or hug in public?" Dylan wanted to push it just a little more, maximizing this small opportunity.

Once again Julie acknowledged how the situation was more complex than she thought. Her own concerns and discomfort about the situation was growing just talking about it.

Dylan caught on to his mom's apprehension, knowing it was time to move on.

"Mom, I'm happy to help you out. I just need you to be more understanding and forgiving. Neither of us know what the future holds, what situations we may be put in. If I mess up, I need you to be more understanding. I need you to always forgive me. Can you do that?"

Nodding in agreement, "Yes son, I will always forgive you."

"And not days later, after talking to dad. In the moment, OK?

"OK, son."

In order to change the subject, I said, "You know, when I was talking to Josh on the phone, he did say something that might encourage us."

"Yeah? What was that?"

"Well, he wanted to know where you went to college, how old you are, what your major was, and other stuff. Basically, he thought you were the same age as me."

My mom pumped her fist, giving herself her own little pat on the back, proud that she still looked younger than her age.

Not wanting Josh to get a pass, I said, "Ya, he said a lot of other things that were a little too nice. I think he said how hot you are, like 15 times!"

With this, my mom gasped, "That pervert! What did you say? Did you shut him down?"

"Remember mom, I was talking to someone who thinks you're my wife, not my mom."

"Oh yeah, good point. So what did you say?"

"As you say, 'the best lie is always the truth.'" I responded.

She stared at me, not quite understanding what I was saying.

"I agreed with him, mom! I said that you were hot! I told him how lucky I was to have landed you!"

As the weight of that statement settled into Julie's mind, her heart almost quickly doubled. Her body was almost trembling. Why was she feeling that way so suddenly? Was it because she had just heard her son genuinely call her hot? As she busied herself cleaning up the room, sensing her son's eyes on her swaying curves and bouncing breasts, a deep sense of satisfaction flooded over her. Something she hadn't felt so deeply since dating Cliff. And even then, she had been in high school. The feelings her mind, body, and heart were now feeling were much more intense and mature. Wheels were spinning in her head. She certainly felt flattered, but also concerned, no knowing what to say.

"Good work, son," was all she said as she walked out of the room. Her few final steps had a little extra bounce to her step and wiggle in her hips. Her mind blind to her body's little sensual dance, almost like an animal in heat drawing the attention of a virile mate.

My mom's real estate business in Canada continued to take off. We spent more and more time up there, representing both sellers and buyers. My mom and I learned how to work seamlessly together. Rarely did I get a hug from her, but we held hands a lot, and I always got to view her beautiful body in pleasing outfits.

We spent more and more time with John and Angela, the older couple team, who helped us with getting our footing in the new market. We enjoyed their company, and spent more time socially together. They had secured four tickets to a popular country concert coming up and had invited us to join them. As lifelong country fans, both mom and I enjoyed the headliner, and were excited to accept the invitation, our friendship with them key to my mom's real estate dreams.

The night of the concert, my mom came downstairs looking very much like the sexy cowgirl. I think both me and my dad were a little surprised at how she looked, unsure what to say. She always looked good in her realtor outfits, but this was a new level. She had on a pair of tight blue jeans, with a few threadbare holes exposing her tan skin. It looked to be real denim, not that fake stretchy material. The low-cut waist highlighted her sexy curves. As she made a coffee for the road, I noticed my dad staring at her ass. Her jeans were squeezed tight around her narrow waist, as her ass curved out away from her body. Her butt cheeks looked like two small volleyballs perfectly curved into her toned thighs. Her denim jeans fell into her crack, lost deep in her crevice.

"Wow honey! You look great!" My dad said nervously. "Where are you guys going tonight? Maybe I should come," he chuckled, his way of giving her a compliment and also warning her maybe she had gone too far. His wife looked like a 25-year old hottie for sure.

"Just an event with another Canadian real estate couple," she replied. "Country is the theme!" Julie was less than honest with my dad. The guilt of going out looking like that without him rested heavily on her conscience.

"Well, don't stay out too late. Son, take good care of her!" Dad looked back at me sitting at the kitchen table, my eyes quickly averting from staring at my mom's ass.

By the time we got to the concert stadium, the place was already crowded. We caught up with John and Angela, clearly country fans like us. As we stood in line, the couples held hands and talked freely, much like a double date. I caught John taking extra glances at my mom from time to time, proud that she was my date for the night.

Once inside, finding a seat was a challenge. We went further and further up the stands until we were at the top back wall. The view was great, but we were a bit far from the stage. There was standing room only. Suddenly a couple left nearby and John and I quickly snagged the seats, and the ladies joined us, standing nearby.

"Here ladies, you take these seats," I quickly said.

"No, you guys stay put. "Angela said. "We can just sit on your laps." John and I grinned at each other, liking the sound of that. Though a bit more sturdy than my mom, Angela also was sporting a curvy backside under her denim jeans.

Our two wives stood in front of us, Angela quickly planting her wide backside onto John's eager lap. My mom looked at me visibly unsettled, her eyes searching mine. I smiled at her, gave her an assuring wink, and placed my hands loosely on her waist. I nudged her 180 degrees so that her amazing ass was right in front of me at eye level. I put my hands on her curvy hips, catching her off guard. She immediately put her own hands on mine, visibly alarmed by having me touch her like that. With my heart pounding, I slowly drew her down into my lap. She wiggled herself more comfortably on my lap, my hands remaining on her hips like John's.

Nothing had ever felt so good. She seemed a bit uncomfortable, her hands on mine, constantly looking back at me. It was a new awkward position for us, unable to communicate as mom and son, needing to act like husband and wife on the fly. John and Angela's affectionate displays required us to adjust accordingly. Soon my mom removed her concerned hands off of mine, and even began bouncing a bit to the music.

I allowed my hands to move forward until they were resting on her mid-thigh, as John was doing. My mom at times would grasp my hands, not as a sign of affection, but as a warning I had gone too far. Often, someone would need to walk down our aisle, and the ladies would need to stand up to give them room. Then we would once again sensually pull them back onto our laps, securing their body's once again. This concert idea was a good one.

12