Real Estate Whore Ch. 01

Story Info
Realtor gets set up and fucked in a vacant house.
3.2k words
4.35
83.5k
89

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 03/01/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dressed in black, red and white, she looked so in control. She was wearing a tailored dress with 4-inch heels, in charge and competent is what it said. She fiddled with her cell, conducting business in every moment and move she made. Doug couldn't stop the hard-on that popped in the 30 seconds it took to pull past her in traffic.

Somewhere along the line in Doug's mind these cum rags had started doing it on purpose. Dressing to look professional just trying to hide the slut underneath the layers. But Doug could see it. It was in the cock of her hip as she stood waiting for the walk light to come on. It was in the subtle tilt of her head, the imperious tick of her finger nail against the side of her phone. She was itching for the dick. Her legs were parted, her stance solid, she could hold her ground while being roughly taken from behind. The sassy cut that was just long enough to tangle his fingers in, use as a handle to hold her steady for his rough use.

Doug checked the mirror and saw that the light had not turned yet. He moved his truck into the bank lot and parked. He jetted out of his vehicle and sprinted toward the cross walk. The light turned while he was on the opposite corner so he crossed parallel to her and kept her in his sights. She walked quickly while talking on her cell phone, her generous hips swaying, her heels rhythmically clicking, her hair catching the breeze. Doug kept pace with her a few steps behind and across the street so he could watch her lush curves beckon. She turned into a brick front building with an ornate front door. She entered and Doug hustled across the street.

The door was branded with a posh realty company logo. He checked the window to see if she was still visible. There was a young lady behind the desk but otherwise the lobby was empty. He entered looking around casually.

"May I help you?" The pretty young receptionist asked.

"I am looking for a realtor." Doug said. "My friend referred me, I remembered the company, and that she has a funky blond streak in her hair, but not her name."

"Oh Dakota Ellison." The girl supplied. "She is here, would you like me to see if she is free?"

"No, that is fine, I only have a minute. Can I get her card?"

"Sure, let me find it." The receptionist rooted around the rows of business cards on the wall before finding the one she needed. She handed it to him with a smile.

Doug smiled back and headed out the door. Now he had her name and contact information. The game was on.

Dakota sent a quick text to the home inspector, while her broker rambled on about the company sales goals. She had been swamped this morning and had really hoped that her appointments would take longer to get her out of the monthly sales meeting, but no such luck. Her assistant was efficient and her buyers were working out the lending to place an offer, things were well oiled and she was trapped without an excuse.

Her phone buzzed silently, with a text notification. She glanced at it and the number was not programmed. She opened it up and was shocked.

UNKNOWN: Hello whore.

That was all it said. She quickly typed back.

HER: Sorry, wrong number.

UNKNOWN: You may not know you are a whore, but you will soon.

HER: I really think you have the wrong number.

UNKNOWN: We shall see.

Dakota shrugged and did not respond further. She centered her focus on the sales meeting. The new marketing strategy was going to get the phones ringing for sure.

Dakota left the meeting and shot back texts to her client about the home inspection date and time, the lender about her new client's loan letter and the listing agent to let her know an offer was coming. All the while she kept thinking about that text.

Hello whore So direct, so simple, so shaming. Dakota tried not to notice the wetness coating her thighs, because there was no way that some guy out there could see her that clearly without her knowing it. He would not know that beneath her professional attire she had no panties on.

She wandered back to her office and checked her email. There were 12 new messages in the hour she had been stuck in the meeting. She sorted out the junk and popped open the ones that needed her attention. The third one was from a new referral.

Ms. Ellison,

My friend from work had a family member that used you to help them purchase their home. Recently I have experienced a great deal of trouble with the realtor I had been using and I was wondering if you had time to show me a property?

Thank you,

Douglas Myers.

Dakota read the message and excitement filled her. New clients are always welcome. She quickly snapped off a reply:

Mr. Myers,

I am sorry to hear about your trouble with your agent, I would be happy to help in anyway I can. Who was it that referred you?

Thank you,

Dakota Ellison

Realtor

Doug smiled as the email came through. It was going to be so fun to toy with her. He quickly looked up a house in his neighborhood that he knew was vacant and on the market. He sent a quick email asking her to set up a showing.

After they had arranged to meet at the house the following afternoon, Doug grabbed the cell phone he had bought specifically for texting her.

HIM: Whore

HER: I am serious, I have no idea who you are.

HIM: Doesn't matter who I am. What matters is what you are. You are a slut. And I plan to prove it.

HER: How do you plan to prove it?

HIM: You are going to prove it. You are going to gobble cock in every one of your hungry holes and prove what a whore you are... I bet you are wet and your body is ready to prove what a slut you are.

HER: I have no idea what you are talking about.

HIM: Yes you do. Your hungry little pussy is wet as fuck and your knees are weak, because your whole body wants do nothing more than kneel before me and throat my cock. Don't worry slut, you will have your opportunity to fulfill all of your body's dirty fantasies very soon.

HER: I have no fantasies where you are concerned, sir. I would need to know you in order to fantasize about you.

HIM: I like that. You may call me sir. Every thing you say to me will be followed by "sir". Disobey me and I will make sure that you are punished when we meet.

Dakota stared at the phone. There was no way that this was real. It had to be a joke. Despite her disbelief her whole being was drawn to the idea of obeying him.

HIM: Answer me!

HER: Yes, sir.

SIR: Good slut. Do not touch that pussy. I will be in touch.

Doug collapsed back in his seat letting his big dick throb behind the placket of his pants. He really wanted to tug his cock, but he would wait. He wanted to save all of his cum for his newest little slut fuck toy. She would be covered inside and out with the contents of his balls. He would be sure of that.

Dakota did a quick google search of the number texting her, hoping to find a linked Facebook or business name. Unfortunately, the search came back with nothing useful. She put it from her mind as best she could and started working on the open house flyers for this weekends event.

After a long day of contract negotiating and admin work Dakota headed to her condo, to grab a glass of wine and a date with her tub. She had her iPad queued up to the latest novel she was reading, bubbles and the scent of lavender, cold glass of Pinot Grigio and her phone just in case of emergency.

Dakota sank into the hot water allowing the steam and lavender soothe the day away. She sat back and sipped her wine, then grabbed her iPad and began to read the sexual adventures of the hero and heroine. She was getting to the part where the hero began face fucking the girl, when her hand drifted below the water line. Intent on removing the remainder of her stress when Sir's text message popped into her head. Her hand hovered over her belly button stalled in her progress to her hungry cunt.

He'll never know, she thought. I am a grown ass woman, if I want to play in my pussy why shouldn't I?

Her hand came out of the water and she grabbed the phone.

SLUT: Why can't I touch my pussy?

SIR: I want you hungry, slut. Needy, eager and willing. Not that I need explain myself to you. You will not touch. If you do you will be punished. Send me a picture of yourself right now.

Dakota raised the phone and snapped a photo of her from shoulders down, bubbles covering and exposing at the same time. She sent the picture knowing that there was no way anyone would be able to recognize her from the photo.

SIR: SEND YOUR FACE WHORE! YOU THINK I AM STUPID?

SLUT: I am sorry sir, I am shy about putting my face out there.

SIR: I don't care, do as you are told.

Dakota snapped a quick selfie and sent it off. This was dangerous. She had a professional reputation to uphold. The selfie showed her smiling face and the tops of her tits, it was obvious that she was in the bath. With a shaking hand she set the phone down and picked up her book. It was time to get lost and forget the stranger.

Forgetting the stranger didn't work. She couldn't concentrate on what she was reading, her thoughts would wander to what he would do if he were here with her. How would he prove her to be a slut? Frustrated that her soothing bath was anything but relaxing, she slugged back the wine and pulled the plug to drain the water.

She toweled off and padded around her room to keyed up to lay down. She wandered into her closet and sorted through the clothes looking for the perfect outfit to show houses in the next day. She grabbed her black Calvin Klein and the bright fuchsia pumps with a 4 inch spiked heel. She rummaged through her under clothes and came up with a satin and lace black and fuchsia bra with a garter and stockings.

Dakota climbed naked into bed, hoping to fall into a dreamless sleep immediately. Unfortunately, sleep did not come. She grabbed her phone and snapped selfies of herself in bed, kik-ed a few dirty talkers she chatted with and waited for her text alert to go off. Finally, after hours she fell into a fitful sleep filled with shadowy figures that grabbed at her roughly.

Dakota woke up horny and cranky. She jumped in the shower, dress and slathered on the makeup. She grabbed a cup of coffee and headed for the office. She needed to pull the comps for the showing this afternoon and verify the showing instructions.

"Ellie, I have a showing this afternoon. I will be prepping for it this morning. Is there anything else on my schedule?" Dakota asked her assistant as unloaded her laptop.

"Not really. You have a prospecting block this afternoon but the showing is more important I assume." Ellie smiled at her joke. Dakota smiled and sat down plugging in her headphones.

Dakota turned on a real estate pod cast and got to work on the property information. She printed up a buyer representation agreement and comp information as well as the listing info sheet. She ran down the checklist and verified the code to access.

The ping of her text message caught her off guard. Startled she reached for the phone and thumbed into the app.

SIR: Whore, I assume that your cunt is hungry today. It had better be.

SLUT: Yes, sir.

SIR: Good. I want that pussy a drippy mess.

SLUT: It is, sir.

Dakota set aside he phone and continued on with her prep. She sent a quick confirmation email.

Mr. Myers,

I just wanted to confirm that the showing is scheduled and I have gathered additional information about the house. If there is any issue or you need to reschedule you can reach me on my cell. The number is below.

Thanks,

Dakota.

Doug read the email from Dakota and smiled. She would be surprised when her business meeting went in lascivious direction. He pondered how long he would string her along before he sprung the trap. He was anxious to see her on her knees, swallowing his cock.

Great Dakota, See you then!

DM

Dakota arrived at the home 15 minutes early. She unlocked the door and headed through the house turning on lights and assessing the features. She made a couple notes in her phone and dropped her card on the counter. She headed back to the door and stood on the stoop awaiting the arrival of her client.

Doug parked the car a short walk from the house. He entered the yard and took in her appearance in a quick sweep. High heels, over the knee black dress, short hair nicely styled. Her make-up was perfect. He could not wait to destroy her make-up.

"Dakota?"

"Hello, Mr. Myers. It is a pleasure to meet you." Dakota said with an outstretched hand.

Doug clasped her hand and smiled, trying to not appear wolfish. He motioned her to go ahead of him into the house. As he passed the door, he removed the key from the lock and pocketed it. He locked the door and followed her into the heart of the house.

While she was pointing out features, he typed a quick text.

SIR: Are you wearing panties, whore?

Dakota felt her phone vibrate but tried to ignore it. When he stepped past her into the bathroom she took a quick glance and saw it was him.

SLUT: No sir.

She texted back before following Mr. Myers into the master suite. She entered the en suite pointing out the 5-piece bath. "A soaking tub and a walk-in shower. This is a good feature for the resale factor."

"Really, whore. I would like proof that you are currently going commando."

"What in the ever-living fuck?" Dakota growled.

"I believe I asked you to prove it." Doug said blocking her exit from the bathroom. "Pull up that dress and show me that slut pussy."

"This is really creepy. Are you fucking stalking me?"

"I told you when I first messaged you, I was going to prove you were a slut and a whore. I told you this was going to happen. Since then you have flirted and gone out of your way to prove you are in fact a whore. I am merely following through." Doug said. "Do as you are told, whore."

Dakota struggled with the fear and the desire. As she struggled to decide which course to follow, he reached for his belt buckle and began unfastening it. The steel in his eyes glinted and she knew he would not hesitate. She quickly wiggled her skirt up until her bare mound was exposed. It looked even more obscene bracketed by the garter straps. It made her pussy look more naked.

"Good choice." Doug said. "Spread those leg. Open that pussy."

Dakota followed each order given. It was somewhat dangerous to be in a house with a stranger on a normal day, but one that had gone out of his way to ensure that she was in this location at this time he was beyond danger. She reasoned that her best chance was to obey. She bit her lip and prayed silently that she did not enjoy it. The way her fingers were coated with her wetness she figure that enjoying it was going to happen whether she liked it or not. Maybe she was a whore and a slut. A few well-chosen words from some stranger and she was slick with desire. It was humbling. You deserve this because you are a whore, she thought spiraling into the mental abyss that he opened.

"Yes, wet as a spring rain shower. I knew from the way you walked that you were a greedy, needy cock holster." Doug moved behind her and shoved her so she was bent over the sink. He stood behind her and shoved 2 fingers into her exposed cunt. She grunted and moaned as he began to manipulate her flesh. She watched in the mirror as he finished removing his belt. As she watched he stepped to the side removed his hand and began lashing her ass with the belt.

Dakota cried out as the belt made contact. He striped her ass all over with the belt until tears and make-up streaked her face. He took the belt and wrapped it around her throat. She whimpered in fear as he tightened the belt into a collar and leash. He moved behind her, adjusted his fly and in one powerful thrust buried himself balls deep into her pulsing wet channel. He groaned as her tight flesh gripped his cock in the most perfect way. He looked in the mirror and watched the fear in her eyes as he pulled tight on the belt and used it to draw her back onto his cock.

It was hard to breathe. Dakota feared that she would pass out or worse, but he never pulled that tight. Just a tension on her throat that made her feel each breath she brought in. He controlled everything about her and she knew it.

Doug watched as the submission filled her on a cellular level. He grinned evilly and began to fuck her hard letting go of the belt and using her hair to control her movements instead. He slammed hard against her abused ass and began slapping her with his free hand. She cried out with each slap and her cunt clamped. The more he slapped the more she tightened.

"Yes you filthy fuck hole, take that dick. I knew you were just begging to be used like the fuck doll you are." Doug grunted as he used all his power to thrust into her hard. "Empty cum rag is worthless. When I fill this cunt with cum you will have some purpose for being here. Isn't that right?"

"Yes, sir." Dakota moaned. Her body was racing for the finish line and the more filth that came out of his mouth the closer she got.

He felt her cunt quiver as her orgasm began. "Oh yes, whore, milk that cock like the greedy cum slut you are."

Dakota felt the fabric of her universe begin to unravel as the biggest orgasm she could imagine gripped her. She convulsed with pleasure as his cock hammered her from behind. She heard him grunt and jerkily pump into her three more times. She could feel the hot slickness of his cum splattering in her vagina and leaking down her leg. He pulled back, lowered her skirt, fastened his pants and turned to leave. "I will be in touch."