Real Estate Whore Ch. 02

Story Info
Realtor gets used at her open house.
2k words
4.37
35.5k
26

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 03/01/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Be sure to do a social media boost. We want as many eyes on the property as possible. I figure 2 weeks of posting then 48 hours of boost." Dakota said. "Ellie, please make sure that the bakery has our order ready for pick up by no later than 10."

"Sure thing, Dakota." Ellie said making notes in the listing folder.

"This one is going to go fast so we need to maximize the exposure. I have talked to the staging company, they are going to be finished next week, so the cleaner can go in Saturday morning and the photographer can head in that afternoon."

"I have already arranged a time with Holly. I will touch base with Carol about her schedule. She may not be able to get there until Monday. How far will that throw us off?" Ellie asked concerned.

"Weather will be better Monday anyway. So that is fine." Dakota nodded. "I will head over there and get some exteriors that we can Market with in the meantime. The listing goes live on the Friday. Open house will be Saturday and a broker open the following Tuesday. Make sure that I have wine for the broker, but no red."

"Yeah, Brice Group really ruined the red for everyone."

"Drunk bastards." Dakota grumbled.

Doug smiled widely as the Facebook alert for the upcoming open house popped into his feed. He could recognize an opportunity when he saw one. He programed the date, time and location into his calendar. He had two weeks to bait his little kitten into being a very hungry cat.

Dakota growled as she placed a directional sign around the corner from her open house. Her skin was hyper sensitive so even the breeze from the passing cars caused her skin to vibrate. She was so horny that every single thing was causing her to ache. Doug had been texting her, emailing her, calling her and the whole time not allowing her to cum. It had been weeks since he let her cum. She desperately wanted to disobey him, but for some reason she stopped herself.

The knock at the door startled her as the event was not scheduled to start for another 30 minutes. She checked the layout on the center island to make sure that everything was just so. She grabbed her name tag placing it as she rushed to the door. She swept the door open plastering a wide smile on her face only to have it fall as she saw Sir with an evil smile on his face.

"Hello, Whore." He said pushing himself away from the column he was leaning on and walking through the door. Dakota felt her pussy clench with longing and her stomach roll with nerves.

"Wait, you can't be here." Dakota pushed the door shut and ran after him. "I have an open house starting in less than 30 minutes. You have to leave."

"Well, if we are on a clock you best get to work." Doug pulled open the fly of his slacks and pulled his raging hard cock out. Standing in the foyer anyone who came up to the door would be able to see them through the side-light windows. Dakota licked her lips nervously and grabbed his hand. She pulled him through the kitchen into the oversized pantry. She huffed indignantly as she lowered herself to her knees.

Doug watched her as she licked her lips hungrily before gripping his cock with perfect pressure. Doug exhaled sharply and spread his legs for balance. He had already cum once this morning so he was ready to go the distance, make her work for that cum.

Dakota knew enough about the recipe of a blow job to know that a little tease was helpful to get the show on the road. She bent low and bypassed the shaft and began licking at the scrotum, laving the skin, then sucking the balls individually.

Doug sucked in an excited breath, petting her hair. Her tongue brushed gently over his sensitive flesh was sensitizing him to a greater level. Her hand brushed up the inside of his thigh until her fingers were brushing the outer edge of the crack of his ass and taint. He shuddered nervously. Where was she going? How deep was she going to get?

On her knees Dakota relished in the power he was giving her. The payback for a week of torture was real nice. It wasn't helping her aching issues, it was making it worse but as she slid her mouth over the thick head of his cock she leaned into the heat and began to bob using the motion to stimulate herself. Her moans got deeper and more intense as she slurped his cock greedily.

Doug moaned and grunted as she worked his cock like a street corner pro. She used tricks and her finger tickling over his taint and crack made him nervous enough lose concentration and let go deep in her throat. Dakota groaned. She had been so close to cumming. He pulled out of her mouth and wiped his dick over her face and winked down at the needy, greedy whore. He tucked his cock in his pants and headed out.

Dakota whimpered and then remembered the open house was starting in 15 minutes. She needed to clean herself up before anyone showed up.

The open house started and like most open houses there were very few guests, they straggled in but right before the open house ended there was a mad rush of people. Dakota did her best to direct traffic and keep track of everyone. Thirty minutes after the open house was supposed to end she was closing the door behind a nice couple that had asked all the right questions.

She sighed, as she scanned the house. She grabbed a trash bag and began cleaning, picking up water bottles and marketing material. She turned off lights and headed upstairs to make sure that the lights were off and there was no trash. The house was quiet as she went from room to room. She entered the primary bedroom and noticed that the bedside lamps were on. She wandered over to the far side of the bed and clicked that one off then circled around to click the other off when a figure emerged from the en suite and pushed her onto the bed, she yelped and tried to crawl across the bed but she was caught by her hips and dragged back until her feet hit the ground and her face was pushed into the bed and held there by a strong hand. She flailed uselessly as the man hiked up her skirt to reveal her lack of panties, her thighs were coated with her slick moisture almost to her knees and he could tell.

"Oh, you needy, greedy slut." Doug said, his voice instantly stopped her flailing and her ass arched to entice him. He shifted his pants and without preamble filled her aching pussy with one quick smooth thrust. "It is a good thing this house is staged. Otherwise, I would be fucking you on the floor."

He pulled out and flipped her over onto her back and lifted her legs to rest on his shoulders as he rammed his cock home deep. He watched her face as he took her hard. Her breasts were swaying with his every move and suddenly it seemed criminal that he had not been playing with them before. Her stylish dress had a zipper down the front, so convenient. He unzipped and watched her tits sway in the tiny demi bra she used to try to contain her extra large sweater puppies. With no more than a hook of his thumb her breasts were free and swaying delightedly. Her hard nipples, tight areola and milky flesh all begged to be gripped roughly. He did not disappoint. He tweaked and gripped and pulled and yanked. Her moans were out of control.

"Hey, whore, I forgot. Cum all you want."

Dakota felt weeks of building climb the last crest and her body convulsed. Her cunt contracted so hard that she expelled his dick along with a shower of girl juice. She sprayed him soaking his shirt and the front of his pants. He grunted and plunged back in. "Messy fucking whore."

He stripped off his shirt and then went straight back to her tits. Dakota was wandering back to her senses after that overwhelming release. Only to be sent flying again. Her clit was swollen and taking advantage of his pounding of her g-spot. She started cumming again. By the time Doug was unloading in her sloppy cunt she had cum 4 times. She lay there exhausted and replete as he disentangled himself to lay beside her.

"One more hole and I think you will agree, you are a very needy greedy whore."

"One more hole?"

"Ass up, face down, it is time to take this to the back door."

"But I don't-"

"You do as I say and I say you do. I can be real nice and use this lube I brought, or I can assume that you want it to hurt. Which way is this going to go?"

Dakota sighed heavily but rolled over and arranged herself as he instructed.

"No, get up and strip. I am taking my time and I do not need impediments."

Dakota stripped and then took her place on the bed again. Doug smiled at the ruined, swollen, bright red pussy she flashed him. He took his clothes off then climbed up behind her. He dipped his fingers into her sloppy cunt collecting a mixture of their fluids. He rubbed it over her puckered rosebud before dipping and rubbing again. He kept at it until she began to sway back on his fingers then he began to press against her opening. He splashed lube over the mess he made then began popping his finger in and out of her anus quickly. The lube was everywhere and she was not fighting him, so he decided that it was time. He rested his cock head against the closed anus and sprayed his member with more lube. He used the crack of her ass to spread the lube back and forth like he was fucking her ass crack. She was relaxed until he press his cock head down on the next pass and his cock head popped into her ass. She hissed and tensed and tried to escape.

"No, baby. Breathe. Breathe. That's it." Doug rubbed her back and soothed her until she calmed and let his cock in her ass. He slipped in an addition few inches without much effort. Reaching around he began thrumming her clit as he worked himself deeper in her ass. She could hardly believe how good it was starting to feel. He bottomed out in her bottom and then to his mind the fun began. He pulled almost all the way out before slamming back in, hitting things in her ass that she was unaware of to date. In, out, in, out. Measured and sure. His precise measured strokes were forgotten when he realized she was cumming. Then he went wild. Pounding and thrusting into her dark hole, making her body quake with orgasm after orgasm. His balls were showered with her squirting cunt. She was lost in bliss and uncaring of anything but getting more of this feeling. He pounded away, because he had cum twice already and this time it was going to need to be worked out of him. He pounded away, pulling her up moving her to better achieve the depth he wanted. He pounded at her for a long time.

Dakota slumped, her body depleted, her asshole chafing and her muscles protesting. Doug laughed as he pulled out of her ass and began shooting cum on her back.

"So, is that enough proof?" Doug asked smiling at the wreckage.

"No, sir. I think we need to prove it again. Maybe tomorrow?"

"Hmmm, I knew you were a needy greedy one. How about tonight?"

"Thank you."

"Thank you, what?"

"Thank you, sir."

"Good girl. Take out and water. My place or yours?"

"Yours?"

"Okay, I will go order and text you my address. Finish cleaning up here and meet me there."