All Comments on 'Real Fantasy For A Long Time'

by bjhandy73

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
SAME STORY as last time.

Change the record.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Recant means to disavow....

....not "recount".Also edit your bio-it is "outrageous" not "outrages".Add some practice and maybe next time-pistolpackinpete

bjhandy73bjhandy73over 14 years agoAuthor
your a bit to harsh if you ask me!!

you guys who are being so critical need to remember what site your on...sorry if things at home are not that great that your on here...reading how great others sex lives are..get a grip and try writing one of your own...just read it, don't analyze it..

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Bj....

....this is what reader comments are for-analysis.Don't make assumptions on readers(or authors) motives.You would love to have my sex life, but probably not love what I had to do two weeks ago,write my sister's obituary while I sat in her hospice room.If you need to defend someone,volunteer at a hospice.-pistolpackinpete

pleasantmanpleasantmanover 14 years ago
Ignore the haters

Writing, submitting and allowing an intimate sexual fantasy to be commented on by anonymous pedants, is a brave thing to do. That it resulted in a fantastic fuck for you and your other half is really great. If you enjoy doing this keep it up.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
BJHandy.

If YOUR sex life is SO good what are YOU doing on this site? Why aren't you fucking the shit out of your black friends? As a new writer I would have thought you would want to make friends and influence readers, it seem you don't care what we readers think. Well just go back to haveing rough gangbang sex with your black friends. Just don't tell us about it. Keep it to your self.

bjhandy73bjhandy73over 14 years agoAuthor
to the people who are being so critical--again

for Pistol Pete--I actually used to work for hospice...I am sorry for your loss, however I am just a person writing a story...

for the other one..nothing to do with black/white people its just an interesting thing to write about...all I was saying is that its a story...and I can take some honest critic's...I just don't have to take the rude critic's comments..and I won't.

IT'S JUST A STORY....I am happy to have the "nice" comments too, so thank you to those who have nice things to say.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
What

A fucked up story, you know anybody that has been raped, I guess not. Unless your a pig slut you would have a hard time living, let alone fucking the hood. Put your dribble in interracial, please.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous