Real Life Fantasy Ch. 02

Story Info
Young wife enjoys husband's long-awaited return.
3.2k words
3.91
14.6k
4
0

Part 2 of the 6 part series

Updated 10/20/2022
Created 03/31/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was soon asleep in the warmth of my bed. I did want to try and stay awake, but I knew it wasn’t going to happen. In a contented sleep -brought on by exhaustion- a dream found me. It was so realistic, as Stephen’s hands crept under the covers, and up my legs to the waistband on my pajama pants. Slowly they came past my bottom, and I still did not move. Only because it was Stephen…at least I hoped it was. After they were gone, I began to stir, shifting to see who my dream lover was. To my relief, it was him, and I was so glad to see that face, even if it was but a dream…

“Trying to get me in my sleep, huh?” I laughed.

“Nah, tryin’ to wake ya is more like it, love.”

“Well, you have succeeded. What is you’re first wish?” In this conscious state of dreaming, I began to play with phrases and actions, that in any normal situation, would not consider off hand.

“Ah, well…how many do I get?” He asked, sliding a hand up my bare knee.

“Remove your hand…permission for physical contact has not been granted.” Stephen laughed, and a puzzled look crossed his face.

“Ookay, well then…can I have permission to touch your lovely body?”

“I’m not so sure you’re worthy of such.”

“Come on now kiddo, I’ve been dyin’ to see ya. It’s been two weeks now ya realize. My hands are aching to touch ya….or anythin’ really.”

“Mmmm…me too,” I answered in bliss….reaching up to grab his face, and it was so real. I could practically feel the new whiskers on his chin, and his soft warm lips as they joined mine.

When he reached for my waist, I reluctantly pushed him away, pinning him against the bed. I climbed onto him and slowly removed my shirt. Reattaching to his mouth, I lavished contented kisses from being so long without lips to touch. I wished I could have had more dreams like this while he was away…that would have kept me doubly satisfied.
Stephen didn’t say a word, not that I really allowed him to…but even when I moved my hungry lips down his body, he kept quiet in a dazed euphoria. I stayed along his neck and shoulder line for what seemed like ages, but he didn’t complain as I memorized ever muscle and bone. Continuing down across his nipples, Stephen flinched slightly in surprise, but remained content. In my own dreamy state, I didn’t realize his arms around me as I parted from them lower down his body.
He played with my hair as I came close to his cock. My first intention was to show it the same interest I had given the rest of his body…but, feeling rather playful, I chose to make him wait. Moving up slightly, purposefully leaning my bare chest against him, I took up Stephens’ fuckable hands. His long, strong fingers gripped my face as I played with them. Sucking one, or two at a time, kissing his palms and wrists. My pussy tingled at the thought of his touch, and I moaned slightly, my mouth stretched with his fingers as he pulled them from me…

“Ya know how much I enjoy that love, but there somethin’ else I’d like ya to do even more.”

“Yes master?” was the first thing I thought of. I couldn’t imagine what was going through his mind.

“I want my cock in that sexy mouth…make me cum, and swallow all of it.”

“Three wishes,” I said quickly, “that’s all you get. Is this truly what you desire?”

“My, you’re a stingy little thing…but at this moment, that‘s all I want…Although, being the “master” I do believe I could get more out of ya when the time comes.” He laughed.

I went to him, and even in my dreams I could not take all of him more then a few times, so to heighten his pleasure I used a hand to his pouch, while the other compensated what I could not with my mouth. He was a bit shocked, since he normally had to remind me that not only his cock wanted my attention….and within a few moments, my mouth was full. Before swallowing, I played with what I could between my lips and tongue as he watched, a tired smile on his face. After that was through with, I moved up next to him, and he pulled me close…

“I missed ya.” He said, kissing my cheek, then tasting my lips.

“Did you miss me, or that?” I teased with a laugh, as I began to realize what was going on.

“Well, both really,” he laughed, “How could I not miss that?” I did hear him, but I was a bit taken back at what had just happened to me.

“Stephen.” A large smile was coating my face, but in the darkness, he couldn’t see it.

“Ah, come on now love, ya can’t blame me for sayin’ so. You should be glad that I missed…”

“What? Oh, no…no, I am…Stephen!” I now began to laugh, squeezing him so tight, feeling his back, kissing his shoulder and jaw line, “I missed you so much.”

“Ya okay Kiddo?” He half chucked, as I buried my face in his chest with laughter, “What’s goin’ on?”
I could not speak though my amusement, as I shook from it between his arms.

“Are ya cryin’ or what? Damn, Theresa, would ya say somethin’?”

“I’m…I’m sorry,” I managed between laughing and talking, “give me, just one second…please… Stephen?”

“What’s it love?” He eased me away from him so he could hear.

“You won’t believe what has happened to me.”

“Well, are ya goin’ to tell me?”

“Yes, I’m getting to that…Umm, well…You know our little romp, we just had?”

“Aye, and it was lovely kiddo.”

Kiddo…I know. It’s not like there was an age gap to give credence to such a name, we were only about a year and a half apart. Most of the time I didn’t notice it at all, but at the start of our relationship, I always did. It bothered me for awhile actually, but I’ve become accustomed to it for the most part. He didn’t say it too much either, it seemed only when my actions gave him a reason too. It used to make me feel like a silly child, and that’s how it was feeling right now…

“Mmm…indeed…well, I…” There was one small laugh left in me that I had to get out.

“For fucks sake, just say it!”

“Oh, well excuse me!”

“Well, what ya expect.” He said with a little more kindness, “ I’m here, waiting for ya to say somthin’, and ya keep at it like that. It’s tiresome at times.”

“Never mind, just forget it.” I turned away from him, to “my” side of the bed…I didn’t want him to touch me at that point.

“Ya know what, you’re such a brat sometimes…go ahead now, cry your tears,” He mocked. Getting up from the bed, he dressed and left the room, “boo hoo hoo,” he teased as the door closed.

Yes, I did cry…and not in a good way. Perhaps I do sob about silly things, but it’s not as if I can really control it, they just come because that’s how I feel. It doesn’t help to be egged on either. Oh yeah, and this is just a tid-bit of our imperfect behavior I had mentioned before. I was acting childish, I suppose, even though children are not the only ones who enjoy laughter…but, he also didn’t have to be so callus with me. As I lay there in thought…’perhaps he was just tired,’ He had just traveled a ways from home and back…of course I would forgive him, and apologize for whatever part he thought I had in it, but not right now…

I laid there alone for what seemed like forever, before I threw something on to use the bathroom, and then headed for the kitchen. Stephen sat there in the glow of a little night light that shown from the counter. I sat in the chair across from him, and a mug of tea slid towards me. He had made two, knowing I would emerge at some point. This was his wordless apology, to soften me up a bit…those little things always did it for me, and even if he never formally apologized -which he always did by the way- that would have been enough….

“Thanks.” I always answered monotone at first, to hide whatever I was feeling at that point.

“Mmm…” His ‘you’re welcome’. That used to bother me too…why didn’t he just say it. I couldn’t help but love him though, it was impossible in fact. These things were so minor, I should be lucky to have but that.

“I’m sorry for agitating you.” For the most part, I always gave mine first, especially since I was the initiator this time.

“Aye, so am I. You know I love ya…but you are a brat sometimes.” He laughed, always making a joke of things, in hopes to make the situation lighter. I learned that the hard way…I used to continue problems, because he couldn’t just apologize, he had to throw his complaint back in my face. Now, I just laugh for his sake. If nothing but to keep the peace…

“Yeah…” cue partially forced laugh… “I am sorry.”

“I know, I know. I was a bit carried away though…wasn’t I?”

“Well…it’s ok. It’s not that big a deal.”

“Aye, but only ‘cause It doesn’t happen too often. Just imagine…that’d be no way to live. For either of us.”

After that, we just sat together in our quiet thoughts, finishing our tea. Mainly because there really wasn’t anything more to say. He finished his first, and rose to clear it and depart to the bed room…

“I’m goin’ back to the bed…ya comin’ with, or no?”

“Of course, I’ll be right there.”


After clearing, I walked into our dark room. I couldn’t see where he was, or what he was doing. It was so quiet in there, I was a bit scared, though not sure why.

“Stephen?” There was no answer. Perhaps he had fallen asleep…though, I couldn’t imagine it happening so quickly, at least not for Stephen.

I walked as if blind, in search for an end of the bed. As soon as I reached it, arms were around me from behind. I gasped, but pulled him tighter…

“You scared me.”

“I’m sorry. Ya know I didn’t mean to make ya cry, right?”

“Yes, I know. It’s not you’re fault that I cry though really.”

“I do hate it when ya cry.”

“You hate it do you?” I said teasingly, thinking of certain occasions where he didn’t seem to mind it.

“Well…ya know what I mean.” He kissed my neck and played with my ear.

“Aye.” I barely imitated him, as I turned in his grasp to face him.

“Funny…Now, what was it ya were tryin’ to tell me…and don’t start that laughin’ again. Ya hear?”

“Yes Master.” I chuckled as he pulled me to the bed beside him.

“Go on, I’m all ears.”

“When you first came in, and everything actually, up to the very end…I thought I was dreaming. I know it seems impossible, but I really thought it was all a dream. I was so excited when I figured it was really you.”

“Ah, that explains a lot…I see.” He laughed a bit in the memory.

“Yeah, I know. It‘s a bit embarrassing when I think about it.”

“Is it now…embarrassed of your own husband. Well, at least I know I’m the man occupying your dreams…although, that wasn’t a dream…So tell me then, you little demon. What else do ya dream about?”

“I’m not embarrassed of you…and I‘m not a demon.”

“Okay, I know, I was just teasin’. Don’t change the subject though. What do ya dream about? With all those sexy little things. It’s funny, that ya can remember certain details while “dreamin” that ya can’t remember when you’re with me. Why is that?”

“I…those are some things that I’d like to do with you in a conscious state,” I chuckled, “Sometimes though, I don’t feel that I can.”

“Well, ya just proved tonight that ya can. No more secrets then, alright?”

“They’re not secrets though.”


“Well, if I don’t know about them they are. Little things that we could benefit from too ya realize.”

“I know,” I sighed, “I’m sorry”.

“Alright then, just don’t let it happen again.”

“Okay, I won’t”, I replied with a laugh.

“So then love, ya still haven’t answered the question.”

“What question?” I played dumb.

“Funny kiddo…Do ya dream of me?”

“No one else.” I whispered, and he kissed my lips as if he hadn’t in ages.

“What else? Do ya fantasize about me in you’re arse? I know ya do.”

“What…How did you know?” Silly me didn’t realize the set up.

“ I knew it.” He half chuckled, squeezing me tighter, breathing me in.

“That was unfair, you’re so sneaky.” I joined him in laughter.

“Well love, that’s another thing we could have benefited from. Seeing how ya love it so much.”

“I never said that.”

“No? Are ya sure? I do recall those words comin’ from that crafty mouth of yours.”

“When?”

“Mmmm…” He hummed seductively, squeezing my bottom with the memory, “Do ya like me in you’re arse? I asked, while deep inside it actually…ya were clamped to the sheets with pleasure love, and ya said, ‘I love ya in my arse’. Ooh, and ya were moaning all over the place. Trust me kiddo, ya love me in this sweet arse of yours…Not to mention that ya admitted to dreamin’ of it. It’s nothin’ to be ashamed of.”

“Oh,” I laughed, “I remember that now.”

“It excites me that ya like it. Now I won’t feel so guilty askin’.”

“You felt guilty?” I asked. A bit saddened, I grazed over his face in the darkness.

“Aye, but not all the time love. Nothin’ to feel sorry about. I am a bit selfish sometimes.” He laughed.

“No you’re not.”

“Oh aye, I am indeed.”

“Well, I don’t think you are.”


“I suppose that’s good then, for me anyway.”

“Oh stop. You are not selfish. If there’s something you want from me, you should take it…or at least ask for it anyway.” I began kissing all over his shoulders again, without thinking. Perhaps it was the fact that I liked to be taken, because I did. Stephen knew exactly how to do it too. It was making me crazy just thinking about it…

“I made ya all horny now, didn’t I?” He laughed, feeling over my body as I kissed his.

“You always make me horny.” I answered between kisses.

“Always?” Stephen questioned.

“Okay, not always obviously…but more so then not.” I paused, taking in his touch.

“Do ya want me?” He whispered right in my ear. I moaned an answer as tingles shot from every direction straight for my core. “How much do ya want it?”

“Real badly.” I said in a half moan.

“What do ya want? Do ya want this?” He asked, clipping to one of my fully erect nipples, tending to the other with his amazing hand.

“Yes.” I whimpered with pleasure, and he gave my other breast a kiss.

“What about this?” He asked knowingly. Kissing the groove of my chest, while squeezing my ribcage lightly, he moved down towards and past my navel.

“Yes…keep going.” I told him, gripping his hands a moment as he went lower.

Stephen lifted from me for a moment, and I gave a saddened whine. Though, it was made better when his hands slowly traced my knees, down my hips. His lips met my inner thigh, sending waves of electricity through my entire body, and it was hard not to let the feelings out vocally…

“Oh, please…” I said incoherently.

“Please what?” He neared my aching pussy. I moaned a reply, but he wouldn’t have it, “Tell me.” Stephen watched my face, teasing about my most sensitive area.

“You know what I want Stephen.”

“Aye,” He smiled, “But I want ya to tell me. Please….”

“Kiss me.”

“Where?”

“Here,” I grazed over my pussy lips, savoring the touch.

“Oooh, here?” He teased, kissing my reasonably bare mound, and I whined my complaint louder.


“No? Ah, I know…Here.” And when he kissed my lips, I shook slightly.

“Yes, there.” I moaned.

“And here?” He asked after tasting my clit.

“And there.” I replied almost inaudibly.

I could feel his cheeks widen to a smile against me, as he enjoyed the way he made me feel. He sucked, and licked, and touched…so intensely, it was almost unreal…and it rushed over me, a tsunami of an orgasm. Over and over again, and he stayed until it passed completely, slowly he stopped urging it on. As my breaths began to slow, he brought himself beside me…

“How does my mouth taste?” He smiled, and latched to my lips.

Rolling tongue over tongue, he pressed against me so I could feel how hard he was. I hadn’t even touched him, I was pleasantly surprised…

“Ya want this now, don’t ya?”

“Oh yeah.”

“Mmm…I knew ya would. Ya know what to do love.”

I pressed my leg high on his hip, and pulled him into me…slowly and torturously for both of us, and he thrust deep into me with a groan that made me moan…

“More,” I told him. I pulled away, and he thrust back in.

“Again?”

“Again.” So he did.

“Harder?”

“Mmmm, yes.” I loved it.

“Faster?”

“You know it.” He took top.

I propped up on my elbows, thrusting up to his rhythm. Then gripping around his shoulder with one arm, trying to hold us steady with the other, as he gripped tightly to me. Not too long after, we collapsed in a knot of sweaty moans, changing rhythms to further the pleasure. Nearing the finish Stephen propped himself above me on outstretched arms. He stared deep into my eyes, as we had become accustomed to the darkness by now. I reached up to kiss him, and he took me down on his forearms, thrusting hard and deep as he moaned into my mouth. I began to hum and he let loose, retreating to the curve of my neck as we climaxed quickly, drifting from the cloud we had created.
Stephen kissed my neck a few times, and I played with his hair as he calmed inside me. I wanted him with me, but his weight became too much as he fell into a deep sleep. To me, his face was perfect while resting, and I kissed his cheek as I slowly moved from under him.

I was exhausted myself, and the last thing I remember thinking before I fell, were thoughts of tomorrow. How I actually did love his Saturday returns, knowing we could spend the next day together if we wanted. Usually we did, and it made me happy to know that he liked it as much as I did. Considering we had just been apart for an extended amount of time, and it was the last day of rest, before our lives got in the way of us again. I couldn’t wait.