All Comments on 'Real Lives, Imaginary Lovers'

by Briterotic

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
BriteroticBriterotic3 months agoAuthor

Dear Readers,

I selected the Erotic Couplings category for this story (it seemed to be the nearest fit). Unfortunately, it has been published in the Incest/Taboo category. Like me, you may well find this a little frustrating given that the incest related content does not appear until the penultimate page.

TheGeekTypistTheGeekTypist3 months ago

I am blown away by this story and I REALLY hope you continue with additional chapters.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

"...the incest related content does not appear until the penultimate page. "

.

Moot point. For most of this site's existence, incest generally takes precedence over all other content. In there's any incest at all, more often than not that's the category.

legsfeettoeslegsfeettoes3 months ago

Motherfucker! I loved your story. Five stars.

ArkingArking3 months ago

That was hot, I really enjoyed the last part of the story, you built that up ever so well.

I must be honest and have never found my in-laws, when they were around, desirable. But there was a friend of a partner I once had that was totally hot. I never took the opportunity to do anything about it, silly me.

Great story, 5 stars, and the characters you have created have given you a wonderful base to explore more of their fantasies. Sonia would be a delight if she was, in fact, gay and a Mistress to boot, her tendencies in that direction would lead to dear little hubby being completely submissive to them both.

Then there are her girl friends...........OMG you have set my juices flowing, creative juices I meant.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

I love it. Instantly one of my favorites!

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Please write another chapter!

P_AndererP_Anderer3 months ago

An interesting, well-written story. It taps into a very common theme - two partners in a relationship, each having their own, private thoughts and fantasies. This tale explores, very well, how good it can be to open up about these things, instead of keeping them hidden, as per the norm.

jwswinglejwswingle3 months ago

While the wife opened up faster and more completely than I had expected, I now want this to keep going. Maybe a new chapter and teasing for each new lover either has. Also, more of them sharing lovers, something the "Mom comes to visit" concept promises might happen. Please number them in sequence so if I miss one, I know how to catch up (I hate the story arcs other authors write that use a new modified title each time, without numbering the actual sequence)

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

hoping that the stories continue and a long drawn out fucking between stocking clad mother and son develops

pcman1950pcman19502 months ago

Now that's a story of matrimonial union!! Yum.

Stockings_and_heelsStockings_and_heels2 months ago

Brilliant absolutely brilliant. The wife is the tease of the year. Can't wait for the mother episodes.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userBriterotic@Briterotic
Hello to anyone that might read my stories, Update 19/3/24: Hi, the follow up to ‘Real Lives, Imaginary Lovers’ should be published tomorrow morning (20th). It’s called ‘Real Lives, Incestuous Lovers’ and it follows a developing sexual relationship between a mother and her ...