Real Lives, Imaginary Lovers

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Okay, you asked for it. You're back in the office for this scenario. You're looking hot again in a pencil skirt and you're wearing a suspender belt and stockings. You're skirt is just tight enough for suspender bumps to be visible when the material stretches across your thighs as you bend or sit. Your young office junior, what is he nineteen?"

"Mmm, only just eighteen, the beautiful boy."

"So you fancy him then?"

There was a short pause... "Yes."

"Well, he can't stop ogling your backside and thighs. You've spotted the telltale signs of an erection stretching against the material of his trousers. It's lunchtime, the office is almost empty, and you feel sorry for his predicament because you know that you've deliberately teased him and are responsible for his erection. You ask him if he's got a girlfriend and he says no. You ask if he'd like you to be his girlfriend and he looks shocked and stammers something incoherent. You take the key to the archive room from your desk drawer and you say you'll meet him there in two minutes."

"Mmmm, the lucky boy."

"Indeed. You wonder if he'll be brave or curious enough to turn up, he does and you lock the door behind him. The look on his face is priceless as you unbuckle his belt and unzip his fly. He tries to kiss you but you push him against the shelves and tug his his erect cock from the confines of his trousers. You turn him around and tuck his arms against your body with your left arm; with your right arm, you reach around him and pump his willing young cock until he groans and shoots strands of come against dusty old files on the shelves in front of you. You wipe your come-covered fingers on his shirt tail, turn and sway your sexy, unattainable hips to the door, unlocking it before leaving him to clean up his mess."

As I build towards the end of the fantasy, it's obvious that my wife is building towards her first orgasm.

"Oh, Jesus. Oh, fuck, you dirty-minded bastard, that was so fucking hot, oh God, I'm commminnng."

With that, she released a shuddering orgasm that lasted an age until she jerked and spasmed with the aftershocks. Her breasts heaved as she sucked air into her lungs.

"Put your cock inside me and tell me more. Please, I want more, don't stop now."

We both stayed on our backs and I slid my rock-hard penis into her vagina; it was a position that we often used because my wife usually needed clitoral stimulation, as well as penetration, to come. My fingers probed her pussy, working slowly around the hills and valleys of her slippery wet vulva. She begged for more of my fantasies.

"Oh, God. Tease me, tell me more, I want to hear more of what you think about when you come. Tell me what you think about when we make love and you come inside me, please, I love this, tell me your kinkiest thoughts. Tell me one that involves you and another woman."

"Okay, let's see, you already know about my pretty young colleague, I've had her several times in my fantasies while I'm fucking you."

"Oh, Jesus. Tell me about her."

"No, I've got a better one. We have our friends Sam and Janet round for a meal. We all get a bit tipsy and you start flirting more than usual with Sam. After we've finished eating and got through several bottles of wine, you're sitting on the settee between Sam and me, Janet is in the armchair. She's looking slightly drunk, but very foxy with her long black hair, her lovely fulsome curves in her tight dress and her 'follow me home and fuck me shoes.'"

"Mmmm,"

My cock pulsed; my wife had just murmured her arousal at my description of the desirability of her best friend; things seemed to be on the right track.

"You're in that straight, pale yellow, knee-length skirt and matching blouse with taupe high heels. Now you're really flirting with Sam and me, you've got your arms resting along the inside of our thighs with your elbow digging into our groins. We've all been laughing and making suggestive remarks when suddenly, the mood gets serious. You press your elbows into our cocks and make us both hard"

"Fuck, oh yes, what happens next?"

"I look at Sam and give him a faint nod, which I hope he will realise is my permission for him to touch you if the mood takes him. You can hear a pin drop, none of us speak as I put my hand on your knee and kiss you just under your right ear. Your skirt has ridden up and you haven't attempted to preserve your modesty; the hem is just high enough to reveal half an inch of stocking welt. Sam looks at your pretty knees and lovely thighs and then he looks at me. I nod again and he puts his hand on your left knee."

"Oh my God."

The fantasy was going down well. I pinch my sexy wife's left nipple and circle her clit with my fingers as I continue, she murmurs her approval and her vagina walls squeeze my cock.

"I kiss you again, on the lips this time. As I do so, my hand slides further up your thigh until it reaches a suspender clip just under the hem of your skirt. Sam follows suit with his hand along the inside of your left thigh. You open your legs wide and you shudder with arousal, you've never, in your wildest dreams, expected to be in this position. You break your kiss with me and turn your head to kiss Sam; it's a long passionate kiss with tongues. As you're kissing him, I look at Janet, she's very aroused and she's watching everything that is being done to you. I slide my hand up over your stocking tops until my knuckles are grazing your panty gusset; the hem of your skirt is almost around your hips. Your legs are spread as wide apart as you can manage to get them. The tops of your stockings, your suspender clips with their small, soft satin ribbons, your smooth silky thighs and your wet knickers are all on display. I look back at Janet again and her eyes are glued to the large wet patch on your gusset."

"Mmmmm."

"Sam is beside himself with arousal; I know what he wants to do, so I hook a finger around the gusset of your panties and pull it toward me, exposing your pretty, wet, hairy little pussy. I nod at him again and he slips his fingers inside you. You gasp and then pull him into an erotic kiss as he starts to finger fuck you."

"Fuck I'm going to come."

I stop massaging my wife's pussy so that she can stay with me until the end of the fantasy.

"Oh, please don't stop," she says as she gyrates her hips with my cock still filling her cunt.

"I'm just letting you pace yourself until we get to the end."

"What happens, what is Janet doing while you and Sam are fucking me?"

"Mmm, good question, she's been watching you intently; she sees your pleasure as I massage your clit while her husband thrusts his fingers into you. She can see that you're close to coming and she can't help herself. She pulls her dress up to her waist, puts both hands inside her knickers and starts to masturbate. One hand is moving rapidly as she thrusts her fingers in and out of her vagina, the other is slowly massaging her clitoris."

"Oh, God. Oh, God, fuck me, please fuck me now, I want to come,"

"Not yet. Is the thought of Janet masturbating in front of you turning you on?"

"Oh, you bastard."

"Well?"

"Touch me again and I'll tell you."

"Okay."

I start to massage her pussy again, very softly and slowly at first.

"Oh, that's wonderful, don't stop, please don't stop."

"Well, are you turned on by what Janet is doing?"

"Oh, God yes, yes, she's really turning me on."

"So, where was I? Oh, yes. Janet starts to masturbate herself with both of her hands inside her knickers. Sam and I are fucking you with our fingers inside your vagina; the thought of two sets of men's fingers inside you at the same time driving you wild. You demand breathlessly that we both unbutton our jeans and get our cocks out. We do as you say and you begin to masturbate both of us as we pay attention to your pussy again. Janet is starting to make a lot of noise as she fucks herself. You're still masturbating Sam and me, and you're beginning to feel that, with our cocks in your hands, you're in control."

"Oh, yes, fuck yes, I am, I am."

"You start to masturbate us both rapidly, I still stroke your pussy but Sam's head suddenly falls back against the settee and he shoots strands of come onto his chest as you keep pumping his cock."

"Oh, sweet fucking Jesus, you dirty-minded man."

"When he finishes coming, you continue to lay waste to my cock, you tilt it away from me as I come and I shoot my load onto our wooden floor."

"Make me come, make me fucking come you bastard."

"Not yet. You haven't come yet in the fantasy either. Sam and I are spent, you've milked us both dry. You've watched Janet masturbate herself to a delirious orgasm and it's turned you on immensely. You feel supremely aroused and in control; you beckon her to you with your finger and tell her to come to you on her hands and knees. She eases herself off the armchair and crawls toward you, her ample cleavage is on view as her breasts sway with her movements."

"Hurry up, tell me that she makes me come."

"Just before she reaches you, she spots a pool of my come on the floor in front of her. She looks up at you and then back down at my semen, and then she lowers her head to the floor and sucks it up into her mouth. You tingle all over with anticipation and open your legs wide again; will she kiss you first or go straight for your pussy?"

"God, oh God, yes. What does she do; tell me."

"She kisses you; she kneels between your legs and plants her soft lips on yours. You can taste me in her mouth as your tongues swirl together in an erotic dance."

"Oh fuck yes."

"Then she lowers her head between your thighs and gives you the most perfect, exquisite pussy licking that you've ever had. I unbutton your blouse and pop open your front fastening bra; I nod to Sam again and we massage your breasts and squeeze your nipples as Janet's accomplished tongue makes you come long and loudly; just like you're going to do now."

I put just enough pressure on my wife's clitoris at the same time as thrusting into her from underneath. Still impaled on my cock, she gyrates, jolts and jerks her body as she surrenders herself to a screaming, feral orgasm. We cling together in the afterglow and then, to my amazement, she tells me that she wants more. I'd never known her to come more than twice in the same session before now.

"I want more; I don't feel as though I'm finished yet; your fantasies are so hot, I'd like to go again," my wife said as she began to play with her pussy, "My word, you're very still hard, I know you've come because I felt you shoot your load into me."

"I've never felt so aroused, why don't you play with us both and I'll tell you some more come fantasies."

"The last one was spectacular; do you really imagine all of that while you're fucking me?"

"Not always every detail, but Janet's head is always between your thighs as I empty my load into you. Do you often think about other women when you come?"

"... Not often, a few times over the years, but I've tried to block out those thoughts because I always felt guilty and depraved afterwards; as though there was something wrong with me."

"Let me assure you that there's absolutely nothing wrong with you, it's perfectly normal and quite common for a straight woman to have lesbian fantasies."

"I'm beginning to realise that now."

"And what about when you masturbate? What do you think of then?"

"What?" My wife looked taken aback.

"I know that you pleasured yourself before I came home from work the last two afternoons."

"How, how did you know?"

"I heard you mid-orgasm as I came through the front door on Wednesday afternoon; it was very erotic. It was the magazine article wasn't it?" The one you pretended not to have read."

"Okay, yes, I confess, it really fired my imagination; I felt as though it gave me permission; before I knew it, I was on my way up to the bathroom with my fingers inside my knickers."

"And what were you thinking about?"

"Nice try, but we're listening to your fantasies tonight and I want more of them."

"Most of my come fantasies are of you with other women."

"That's not a problem for me."

"Good, I'd hoped that you were curious about having sex with women, it turns me on more than anything."

"I know now that I've always been bi-curious and I love the idea."

"Right, well let me tell you about you and your sexy, mid-forties book club friend."

"You mean Sonia don't you?"

"Yes, Sonia in her tight leather skirts and high heels. I can't tell you how often I've masturbated about you two after she's picked you up to drive you to one of your monthly meetings."

"Mmm, I like the sound of this."

"I often imagine that she pretends that she's forgotten her copy of whatever novel is being discussed. So, she drives you back to her house to get it, but when you get there she asks you to come in and have a quick tour of her house. She's been giving you a lift for the past six months. It started not long after she joined and now, much to your satisfaction, it's become a regular event. You've found yourself more and more attracted to her as the months have passed. Each time you've been bolder with your eyes as you watch her sexy leather skirt ride up her shapely thighs as she works the clutch pedal."

"Mmmm, yes. How did you know that I love watching her legs when she's driving?"

"I guessed, but I'm glad you're not denying it. Anyway, she invites you in and gives you the 'tour,' she seems in no hurry to find the book. You don't mind because your pussy is beginning to tingle as you watch her prowl around seductively in her satin blouse, tight leather skirt and high heels. With a gleam in her eyes, she suggests that you skip the meeting and she offers you a glass of wine. You accept and before long, you're sitting next to her on her settee discussing women's underwear. She's told you before that she's started selling for a high-end woman's lingerie company, and now you're going through her catalogue together."

"Tell me that I'm wearing stockings."

"You are, and with her trained eye, she knows it too. You look at her catalogue together and she asks what kind of suspender belt you are wearing, you tell her it's just an ordinary mid-priced one from Marks and Spencer. She asks if you'll let her see it and, although you feel a little intimidated by her, the thrill of lifting your skirt to show her your pretty pussy, with its swollen labia straining against your knicker gusset, is too good an opportunity to miss. The act of you lifting your skirt confirms to her that you're prepared to let her fuck you; her eyes are greedy for your cunt, and she makes a half-hearted attempt to give you the benefit of her professional advice. You hear her mention metal clasps and six straps, but your head is swimming and your knicker gusset is becoming wet before her eyes. In one smooth movement, she parts your legs, lays you down on your back, pushes her tongue into your mouth and her hand inside your knickers."

"Fuck, I'm coming. Oh God, oh yes, yes, oh I'm commmminnnng."

My wife's third orgasm was as intense as the first two. After a few minutes of recovery where we kissed and fondled each other, she told me that she really wanted Sonia to fuck her.

"I'd love to be fucked by her, she's so fucking sexy."

"What, you'd actually like her to fuck you for real?"

"... Yes."

"Wow."

I wasn't sure whether she meant it or if she was just teasing me. She had a glint in her eyes and she'd fully understood now just how much the thought of her in bed with a woman was turning me on. I set out several more of my fantasies for her and played with her pussy as I did so.

I told her that I often imagined her hairdresser, in her tight T-shirt and micro miniskirt, pressing her thighs and hips into my wife's arms and shoulders as she cut her hair. She would tell my wife that her husband, a shop fitter, was away for the night, working on a job over two hundred miles away. My wife would flirt mildly with the long red-haired, twenty-five-year-old woman. As she left the salon, the hairdresser would press a business card into my wife's hand with her home address written on the back. In my fantasy, that evening, my wife would tell me that she had arranged to visit her friend Helen for a chat and a glass of wine.

When she got to the hairdresser's place, she'd follow her up a narrow staircase to her first-floor flat. The hairdresser's miniskirt would be so short that my wife's eyes would be glued to the woman's swollen labia as they pressed against her little white cotton knickers. The hairdresser would be filled with lust for my wife in her tight Angora woollen jumper, skin-tight jeans and four-inch stilettos. She'd strip my wife, take her to bed, and fuck her energetically for the next two hours. I'd imagine them lying together licking each other's pussies and coming intensely several times.

After arousing her with erotic thoughts of her hairdresser, I thought about confessing my fantasies about my wife fucking her attractive, blonde-haired sister-in-law, or my sexy, petite, aunt with her black bobbed hair and tight little skirts. The thought made me very hard again, something that my wife noticed. She asked me what I was thinking about at that moment, I thought that my fantasies about her fucking family members might be a step too far, so I lied, and said that I was imagining her meeting the very beautiful and hot managing director of her company at an in house conference in a large hotel.

The tall, elegant, woman in her early fifties would take a fancy to my wife as they sat drinking at the hotel bar after dinner. She would ply my wife with several drinks and she would become quite tipsy. They would both be dressed up in smart, expensively tailored, close-fitting dresses, heels and stockings with suspenders. The woman would place a hand on top of my wife's thigh and make a point of pinching a suspender clip between her fingers and murmuring her approval into her ear. In an assertive whisper, she would say, "Get your sweet little pussy to my room in five minutes, no excuses," as she slid sexily off her bar stool and swayed her gorgeous hips and buttocks towards the lift.

When my wife knocked on the door of the room, it would open to reveal the imposing managing director in a black basque, suspenders, stockings and high heels. She would tell my wife to come in and, with some urgency, would strip her to her suspenders, stockings and heels. The woman would attach a large strap-on cock to her pelvis; my wife would look on in trepidation, but her pussy juices would start to flow, and then her new Mistress would command her to bend over the dressing table.

My wife would be so wet that the large phallus would slip inside her with ease; it would force her cunt walls apart; the woman would give her an almighty fucking. My wife would come three times on the end of the strap-on before she obeyed her managing director's command to lick her pussy. The woman would pin my wife to the floor and face fuck her, and then she would bind her wrists behind her back and fuck her relentlessly into the early hours.

She would tether my wife's ankle to hers and make my wife sleep with her for the rest of the night. In the morning, when they awoke together she would tell my wife that she had become her bitch and she would make her perform cunnilingus on her in the shower, before giving her one last fucking with the strap-on; my wife's face pressed down on the dressing table, fully clothed, with the hem of her dress up around her hips.

My wife slowly built towards her fourth and final orgasm as she listened with eager, lustful enthusiasm to these fantasies. Towards the end of the last fantasy, I could tell that she was very close to coming and, as soon as I mentioned the part about her becoming the managing director's bitch, she begged me to take her from behind. So I turned her over and thrust my hard cock into her cunt as she fingered her clitoris and came screaming into her pillow.