Real Lives, Imaginary Lovers

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Mmmm, what a lovely sight that must be."

"It's as though the two people in the mirror are different people, they're not really us, they're somehow detached from reality. They can do whatever they like without suffering any consequences. As long as we keep looking at the mirror we can satisfy our longing for each other. I untie her bikini top and let it fall to the floor, and then I reach around and slip my right hand into the waistband of her bikini bottoms, and my left-hand caresses her beautiful breasts. She sighs and presses herself against me, I tangle my fingers in her pubic hair and she moans softly. She reaches behind her with her right hand and pushes it down inside the waistband of my bikini bottoms. We plunge our fingers into each other's wet pussies at the same time and we both groan with pleasure. My hard nipples are pressing into her back; we keep facing the mirror and watching each other's heightening arousal. With my fingers inside her cunt, I make Angela come first."

"Mmmm, that's so dirty."

"She pushes a small armchair in front of the mirror, and then she pulls my bikini bottoms down and sits me on the chair. She opens my legs wide, kneels between them and licks my pussy. The sight of her beautiful blue eyes looking up at me, and the thick tresses of her long blonde hair flowing all over my thighs, sends me into orgasmic delight; she makes me come, twice."

"Oh God, I'm coming again, ahhh, fffuck."

I savoured the afterglow of my orgasm as my wife cleaned me up with her tongue; she kissed me with my salty come still coating her lips. After a few minutes, she asked me what I thought of her come fantasies and her confessions that she often fantasised about women.

"Did you ever suspect that I fantasised about women?"

"I hoped you did. I've read that lots of women do and I hoped that you were one of them."

"Well you're in luck, I am. Darling, I'd like another drink before we continue; I think I've earned it; be a good husband and go and get a bottle of wine and two glasses."

We sat with our pillows propped up against the headboard and caressed each other's abdomens and upper thighs while we drank the wine.

"You know these last couple of days have been a revelation; we ought to write our fantasies down, you never know, we might be brave enough to publish them someday; if not, we can keep them to read in our dotage."

"Yes, we could have great fun writing new sexual fantasies together. Oh, by the way, did I mention earlier that I visited your mother this afternoon?"

"No, you were quite secretive about what you were doing after work, I thought that you were playing erotic mind games with me, you know, letting me think that you might be fucking someone."

"Who says I wasn't?"

"You're very good at teasing me."

"You're so easy to tease; I've hardly started; you're not going to know what's real and what's fantasy from now on."

"Okay, tell me about my mum first though, how was she and why did you go to see her?"

"Because I like her and I hadn't seen her for quite a while. I took her some magazines and chocolates; we had a glass of wine and a good catch-up with each other."

"She's always telling me how much she likes you. Did you go straight after work?"

"Yes."

"What time did you leave?"

"Oh just before eight I think."

"So you were with her for three hours or so?"

"Yes, that's probably about right. Why the Spanish Inquisition?"

"Oh, no reason,"

I didn't want to admit that I had seriously wondered whether she'd been fucking someone else, but she'd obviously been at my mother's the whole time. I didn't know whether to be relieved or disappointed.

"Was she okay; what did you talk about?"

"Oh, this and that. She looked very well, she's a very fit and attractive woman. She'd just got home from work when I turned up, she was still in her office clothes and she looked fabulous, so elegant and sexy."

"Steady on, that's my mother that you're talking about."

"Oh, don't be silly; you should appreciate her for what she is; she might be your mother, but she's also a glamorous woman. She looked very hot in her close-fitting, sleeveless, black shift dress and black stiletto-heeled court shoes. She had a beautiful burnt-orange silk scarf around her neck. I told her how good she looked; she could easily pass for a woman in her mid-forties. How old was she when she had you?"

"Nineteen."

"So she's fifty-four now; God, I hope I look that good when I'm her age."

"I'm sure you will; you looked absolutely stunning today in your jersey dress; it's so beautifully cut; you looked the absolute epitome of a 'femme fatale.' It was just tight enough for a tantalising hint of suspender bumps. It caressed your curves in all of the right places, you were completely irresistible; I imagined you having to fend off admirers all day long, or not perhaps."

"I know, your mother said exactly the same; she told me that I looked irresistible too; and sexy. She'd already given me a hug and a kiss when I arrived but she couldn't resist giving me another squeeze in the kitchen after she'd poured the wine. It was lovely of her; her body is so slender and firm, I was quite taken aback."

My cock twitched as she spoke; I imagined my mother and my wife in an embrace that started innocently and lingered long enough for mutual desire to take over. My cock twitched again as I imagined them kissing in my mother's kitchen. For the sake of my sanity, I had to change the subject fast.

"Did you see Tony?"

"No, your mother said that he was away in Brighton until Sunday night. He's at one of his business conferences again apparently."

"No change there then?"

"No, I think your stepfather spends more time away than he does at home these days."

I was relieved that I'd managed to push images of my wife and my mother kissing each other out of my mind.

"What else did she have to say?"

"Oh, we discussed all sorts, she asked about you of course and I told her that you were well, and, more importantly, that you were behaving yourself. She laughed and said that you always were a good boy, but you had the devil in you sometimes; if only she knew."

My wife left her comment hanging; I realised of course that she was referring to my recent obsession with sexual fantasies, which is exactly what she intended me to think.

"She was grateful for the chocolates and the women's magazines. She asked me if there was anything in them that she should make a point of reading. I showed her the article about female masturbation and she was very interested. I thought she might find it useful, what with your stepfather being away so much."

I didn't know what to say, my cock spasmed this time, and I couldn't prevent images of my mother masturbating from invading my mind. I wondered what was wrong with me; I'd never previously thought of my mother in a sexual sense; well, okay, I had, but only very fleetingly, much more curiosity than lust. Now I was in unknown territory; I felt aroused and disconcerted in equal measure.

"You've gone very quiet; is something wrong?"

"N-no, no, not at all, carry on, what did she say about the article?" I desperately wanted to know and didn't want to know at the same time.

"Well, I read bits out to her and she listened intently, then she asked me if she could read it for herself, so I made myself busy pouring her another glass of wine and pretending to be preoccupied by the other magazines that I'd brought along. When she finished reading it her cheeks were a little flushed and she asked if I minded her telling me that she had found the article reassuring."

"Why did she find it reassuring?"

"Are you deliberately being a bit dim? She found it reassuring because she masturbates often these days."

My cock was triggered again at the thought of my mother with her hand between her thighs.

"She told me that your stepfather hadn't been near her in three years. Apparently, he suffers from erectile dysfunction, he won't talk to her about it, or go to see a doctor; your mother is sexually frustrated and desperate for cock."

At this point, my mind was racing with lustful incestuous thoughts and my cock began to swell.

"I-I see."

"She said that she hadn't had cock for over three years, well she didn't put it quite like that, but that's the gist of it. Anyway, she went very red and told me that she'd recently bought a vibrator through mail order. She asked me if I'd got one and of course, I said no, so she asked if I'd like to see hers and I said that yes I would, because I was very curious."

My wife gave me a sly grin when she emphasised the word 'curious.'

"She went to fetch it and I joined her on the settee to look at it. She put it in my hand and turned it on, I squealed and we both giggled like schoolgirls. I made a promise to myself to buy one when we go shopping tomorrow morning. When we'd stopped laughing I felt brave enough to ask her what sort of fantasies she'd had whilst using it. She looked embarrassed and I thought I'd gone too far, but she started to tell me about how she imagined going to bed with one of the young solicitors where she works."

"Fuck!"

"Yes, I think that word came into it. I asked her how old he was and she said late twenties. I told her that she was amazing and that she would have no trouble seducing him if she put her mind to it. In fact, I told her that she should ask him if he'd like to fuck her; I'd put money on the answer being yes."

"My God!"

"She asked about our relationship."

"What did you say?"

"I told her the truth, that we had a very healthy sex life that had gone stratospheric in the last couple of days since I came across the magazine article. She asked if we used fantasy during sex play, so I told her that we did and that we both thought masturbation was healthy in a loving relationship. When she asked what kinds of fantasies we used I gave her some examples."

I was beginning to wonder whether what my wife was telling me was all fantasy. I strongly suspected that it was but I played along anyway; whether it was fantasy or not, I was finding her tale extremely arousing.

"My God, what did you tell her?" I asked with some trepidation.

"Don't worry, she's very broad-minded. I think I surprised her though, she was probably just expecting me to say that we sometimes indulged in role play, but I told her about your fantasy of my boss fucking me against the photocopier, and mine of Father Christmas fucking me in the underground car park."

"Jesus, what did she say?"

"She flushed with embarrassment; it was obvious that she had more than a passing interest. She thought that they were very erotic and she asked if we had any fantasies about you with other women. I told her that we did, and then she surprised me by asking whether we had ever fantasised about me with other women."

"What did you say?"

"I told her yes, of course. I wasn't going to lie to her."

"How did she take it?"

"Well, we'd already moved closer together, her elbow had grazed my forearm and I had touched her hand a couple of times."

As we lay side by side in bed, propped up by pillows, my cock felt heavy and ready to harden. My wife's hand was resting on my hip, out of sight, underneath the quilt, and my hand was on her abdomen; I could just feel her pubic hairs brushing against the backs of my fingers.

"Your mother and I moved even closer together; I could feel her arm, hip and thigh pressing against me. Then she asked me whether I fantasised about fucking women when I masturbated. Of course, I told her that I did and I asked her if she did the same."

"Fuck me."

"She said that she did; I asked who she fantasised about; sadly, she didn't go into detail but she made a general reference to younger women at work; she also mentioned a young cleaner that she had employed a couple of years ago, and her thirty-something, married next door neighbour. Then she dropped a bombshell, she asked me if I'd like to go to bed with a woman for real. I was thrown for a moment and I didn't answer straight away. She put her hand on top of my thigh, right on top of a suspender clip. She made an appreciative noise, I asked her if she approved and she said that she did, very much. She said that stockings made a woman's pussy accessible, I'm not easily shocked but that really surprised me."

My cock surged to its full size and I felt my balls tightening.

"Then she took hold of my hand and placed it on her thigh to show me that she was wearing stockings too. We sat still for a moment, just looking at each other. I think considerable arousal must have been written on both of our faces. She asked me if I was intending to seduce her. I gave her one of my enigmatic smiles and said 'Perhaps.' She pressed me again on whether I wanted to go to bed with a woman and this time I said yes. The sexual tension between us was almost unbearable. We'd been sitting together on the settee for a while and our dresses had ridden up almost as far as our stocking tops. Her sexy little knees and slender, shapely legs were driving me wild with desire. I knew in that moment that I was going to have your mother."

"Oh, God, this is such a fucking arousing fantasy."

"Fantasy?"

"Yes, come on, you're not going to pretend that this actually happened are you?"

"I'm not pretending anything. Anyway, don't interrupt because I'm coming to the best bit. I was so turned on, I just had to have your mother, so I did what Violet did in the film; I took hold of her hand and slowly raised it to my mouth. I put her middle finger between my lips and made sure that it was good and wet, and then I slowly pushed her hand up under the hem of my dress and inside my knickers. Your mother slipped her finger inside my vagina and curled it upwards, we kissed, and her lips were like warm honey; oh, God, it's making me so wet again now just thinking about it."

I tangled my fingers in my wife's hairy bush and willed her to take hold of my cock. She let out a sigh and continued with her story.

"I was enjoying the feel of your mother's lips on mine; when she found my most sensitive spot, it was like an explosion; I think she knew exactly what she was looking for because she smiled knowingly and probed my G-spot with her long middle finger. I just completely let go and I came within seconds. It was the most incredible orgasm; she was so expert with her fingers, she played with my pussy as I enjoyed coming down from the ceiling, and then she asked me if I'd like to go to bed with her."

"Oh, God, you filthy minded bitch."

"I said something like 'Is the pope Catholic?' And she took me by the hand and led me upstairs. We stripped each other down to our stockings, suspenders and heels and got onto the bed together. She told me that she'd always had a thing for me, and I told her that the feeling was mutual. She asked me if I was sure about what we were about to do, she said she didn't want me to feel guilty about you, about me fucking my husband's mother. I told her that I didn't feel guilty and I thought that there was a good chance that you'd enjoy me telling you that I'd seduced and fucked your mother. When I told her that, I noticed that her expression changed; she had pure lust written all over her face; I took advantage of the situation and teased out her feelings for you."

My wife moved her hand and tangled her fingers in my pubic hair, my rock-hard penis rested across the back of her hand; the feeling of being touched but not quite being touched was incredible. I was willing her to grasp my cock, but exquisitely aroused by her not doing so.

"I asked her how she would feel if you enjoyed me telling you that I had fucked your mother. Her chest was heaving; it was obvious that she was beginning to think some very kinky, perverse thoughts. She didn't answer but she kissed me hungrily and pulled my hand into contact with her pussy. She opened her legs wide and I teased her pussy for several minutes; she was gagging for it but I wanted to make her wait. All of a sudden she said, 'Tell me,' I asked her 'What do you want me to tell you?' She said, 'What's my son like in bed.' I told her that you're amazing and that making love to you was very fulfilling and erotic. I knew what she was going to ask next so I pushed my fingers inside her and massaged her clit with my thumb, she spasmed and moaned with pleasure. I asked what else she wanted to know about you, she didn't disappoint me, she asked the question that was bound to be on her mind."

"What was that?"

"She asked me to describe your cock."

My wife was thoroughly enjoying teasing me, she took hold of my cock; all the evidence she needed about whether I was turned on at the thought of her fucking my mother was in her had. I had to admit that she'd been very clever by using her fantasy to make me reveal my incestuous thoughts.

"My, my, what a revelation; I think we've both just found out that you want to fuck your mother? Well, you'll be delighted to know that she desperately wants your cock. When I told her that it was rock hard and seven inches long, she came three times in quick succession. We stripped naked and got under the quilt and spent the next two hours fucking each other and fantasising about you. She was absolutely insatiable, and a little kinky; at one point, she let me tie her wrists together with her silk scarf. I invented fantasies about her seducing you, and you fucking her in various positions in just about every room in her house. She really loved the thought of you bending her face down over her dining table, in her stockings and heels, and fucking her to a standstill."

"Oh, fuck, you dirty, depraved bitch, you're making me come to thoughts of me fucking my Mother."

My wife had a smug, triumphant look on her face as she pulled the quilt down, pumped my bursting erect cock and watched me shoot my come in thick strands all over her breasts. Semen dripped from her hard nipples; now she was wild with desire; she pulled me on top of her; I was still very hard, she enveloped my cock with her cunt, massaged her clitoris and we fucked until we both came, before laying together, both completely spent. We made the journey from perverse orgasmic fulfilment to deep sleep in a matter of minutes.

I felt elated at having confessed to her that I wanted to fuck my mother. I'd only come to fully know my incestuous desires in the last hour or so, but it felt as though I'd known all of my life. I fell asleep in the sure knowledge that my wife would tease me to many more orgasms with her fantasies of me and my Mother.

********************

My wife was already up when I awoke the next morning. It was Saturday, we'd be going to the supermarket and I remembered that she wanted to buy a vibrator. In the shower, I thought of her fantasy about my Mother and my cock began to swell. The memories of her fantasy and the thought of fucking my Mother made me so aroused that I masturbated and watched my semen mix with the shower water and slide down the drain hole.

We had a leisurely breakfast and talked about our amazing night together. I told her that her story about my Mother was an outstanding fantasy; so erotic and perverse, that I loved it and wanted to hear it again soon.

"Which fantasy was that?"

"You know, you seducing my Mother."

"I did seduce her; it wasn't a fantasy."

I laughed, we got up and cleared the breakfast things and got ready to go out; my wife went to the cupboard in the hallway to find her ankle boots, and she called out to me.

"Oh, by the way, I don't think I told you last night; I've invited your Mother to lunch with us tomorrow. I thought that we'd eat at the Rose and Crown then come back here for the afternoon and see what takes our fancy. I told her to 'dress up' if you understand my meaning; she told me what she would be wearing, you won't be disappointed. She's staying overnight so we'll have plenty of time in each other's company," my wife gave me a sly, knowing look, "I think she's very excited about 'seeing' you, if get my drift."