Real Lives, Incestuous Lovers

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I've waited years for this if only you knew how long I've wanted your cock. It's beautiful; you take after your father in that department; you're slightly larger, but he could stay hard like you, and you're much bigger and more satisfying than your stepfather."

"I'm amazed that he left you; he must have been nuts to leave an alluring woman like you."

"I was only twenty-one; I was still a girl, nothing like I am now; you were two years old; he didn't fancy the prospect of settling down to family life; I had to grow up fast."

"You were an amazing mother, and you still are, but I see you in an altogether different light now; thanks to my darling wife. She's made me look at you through a different lens. It's brought into sharper focus something that I think I already knew. You're a very attractive, desirable and sophisticated woman; I don't know how I hadn't fully realised it before now."

"Your wife is a very clever lady; she's also a hot little piece, I know just how hot she is now and she knows how to please a woman. I'm going to want her in my bed as often as possible; you don't mind sharing your wife with your mother do you?"

"I feel like I've won the lottery."

I was still stroking my erect cock in and out of my mother's warm wet cunt as we spoke; we looked deeply into each other's eyes and we both knew that we were building towards another orgasm. I had that divine feeling that a man gets when he knows that he's going to come: the tingling in my thighs, the waves of arousal through my scrotum, the butterflies in my stomach, the way my already engorged cock felt as though it was getting even larger. There was a tightening in my balls and a sensation in my perineum; now I knew it was on its way; I could feel it gathering, and then there was a pause, a mere second or two, before my load surged along the length of my erect penis and exploded inside my mother, coating her cunt walls with my come. She arched her back at the same time and tightened the muscles of her vagina around my cock.

We came together, long and loudly; my mother's pelvis gyrated, her cunt was filled with her son's cock. We were spent; locked together in our incestuous embrace; me still inside her, but we were completely sated as we clung to each other. A tear came to her eye, we kissed passionately and expressed our undying love for each other.

Of all of the images engraved into my memory of that first time with my mother, the one that stood out was of her lying on my bed in her stockings, suspenders and heels, with her back arched, her head thrown backwards, her eyes half closed and her fingers clutching the bed sheet as she came.

We got out of bed after what seemed like an age; it had only been an hour and a half or so. My mother removed her lingerie and put on my wife's thick towelling dressing gown, I put mine on and we went downstairs to find that my wife had readied a bottle of champagne and a few canapés. We raised our glasses and drank a toast to 'family affairs.'

Half an hour later, I sat in the armchair playing with myself as I watched my fully clothed wife and completely naked mother indulging in a steamy session of kissing and fondling together on the settee. As they kissed, my mother undressed my wife gradually until all she had left on was a necklace and earrings. With my wife underneath her, my mother ground her pussy into her and, to my amazement, after several minutes, they came together. I hadn't thought it possible but my wife explained to me later that the intense eroticism, and a perfect alignment of their craving clitorises, enabled them to orgasm without further stimulation.

My wife took pity on me when she resurfaced and saw me with my erect cock in my hand, so she knelt in front of me and took me in her mouth; my mother started to play with herself. I didn't know whether to watch my wife's master class in sucking dick or my mother's sensual demonstration of female masturbation.

Afterwards, the three of us sat underneath a blanket on the settee, fondling and watching TV together. I was glad of the opportunity to recover. I'd lost count of how many orgasms I'd had over the last five days; I knew that I'd be expected to satisfy both of these insatiable women later on in bed. I was glad to be able to rest my manhood for a few hours.

Three hours later, freshly showered and both wearing stockings, suspenders and stilettos, my wife and mother engaged in conspiratorial glances as I came back down from the bathroom, naked, as instructed. It was dusk, the curtains had been drawn, and I sat on the settee with my cock beginning to engorge as they stood together in front of the fireplace kissing and fondling. Watching them playing with each other's breasts, it wasn't long before I was fully erect and standing to attention.

"Mmmm, look at that," said my wife with a sensual murmur, "don't you just want to make him follow you up the stairs?"

"God, yes. I want to watch you lead him to his fate this time, but first, he will have to be restrained; we don't want him to escape do we?"

My cock spasmed as I wondered what kinky games they had in store for me. They both approached the settee and sat down on either side of me. My mother reached under a cushion and produced the tie belt from her dressing gown.

"Be a good boy for your mummy and stand up with your hands behind your back."

I did as my mother told me; she bound my wrists together tightly; my wife stood up and they gave each other a hungry, lascivious kiss that lasted for at least half a minute. When they eventually broke their kiss, my wife wandered sexily in her heels over to a drawer in the sideboard and took out a length of red ribbon.

"Here," she said as she passed the ribbon to my mother, "I'll let you do the honours."

"Thank you, darling; hold his cock steady for me will you?"

"It'll be my pleasure."

My mother tied the red ribbon around the end of my bulging penis and gave it a tug. The sensation of being bound and teased by my mother and my wife was incredible; I was ready to obey their every command.

"I think you should lead the way I'll follow and make sure he doesn't slip his bindings," said my mother with a sly grin. She knew perfectly well that she'd bound me so effectively that there was no prospect of me escaping.

My wife turned on her stiletto heels and pulled on the ribbon; I followed with a bow tied at the end of my cock and my mother behind me holding the end of the belt that she had used to bind my wrists together. The erotic procession made its way upstairs and into the main bedroom where I was told to lay on one side of the bed while my wife asked my mother to tie the loose end of the ribbon to her wrist.

They got onto the bed next to me in their stockings, suspenders and stilettos and made passionate love to each other for over half an hour, the teasing and torment were done to perfection; my wife tugged at the ribbon from time to time, keeping me hard and making me seep droplets of come out of the tip of my cock. They made each other come; they looked me in the eye as they did so, their expressions were full of sated lust; they shuddered with arousal as they watched my strangled cock slowly start to ooze sticky, warm ejaculate.

"Oh, fuck, look at his cock," said my wife, "let's do him now before it's too late."

"Okay, straddle him; I'll sit behind you and play with your nipples while you fuck him senseless."

My mother was enjoying herself immensely.

My wife lowered herself onto my erect cock, ribbon and all, and fucked me energetically. My mother sat behind her, across my thighs, and squeezed her nipples, and then she reached around her hips and masturbated her while she came uncontrollably. With my wrists bound behind my back, I was turned on immensely by my powerlessness. Their domination of me was complete; I shot my load into my darling wife's tight little pussy. My wife, still breathless, eased herself off me; my mother took over where she had left off. She looked me in the eye and fucked me, her pelvis thrusting and writhing until, to my amazement, I had a second orgasm just a matter of minutes after my first.

My mother propped herself up on her elbows and rode my cock until she came with a tremendous orgasm. After they had both fucked me hard and had their fill of me, they untied my wrists and removed the pussy and come-soaked red ribbon from the end of my cock. They removed their heels and lingerie; my wife got into bed in the guest room, leaving my mother and I to sleep together in the marital bed. My mother felt for my cock in the early hours; we indulged ourselves in a long, leisurely, incestuous fuck until dawn started to break.

********************

My wife surprised us both at breakfast on Monday morning. It was a bank holiday so we were all off work for the next two days.

"I've booked you two into a luxury double room at a hotel in Cambridge, it's far enough away for you not to bump into anyone that you know. I've booked you in as husband and wife; I want you to go on a date, go to the theatre, go out for a meal, be lovers out in public, enjoy yourselves, enjoy the thrill of forbidden pleasure, do something naughty and tell me all about it tomorrow."

"What about you?" I asked.

"Don't worry about me; I'm having a night in with my new vibrator; I can't wait to use it; I'll be thinking of you both if you get my drift," she winked as she poured herself another coffee, "and anyone else that takes my fancy."

It was a warm spring bank holiday in Cambridge. After calling at my mother's house to pick up some clothes, and making sure that we didn't run into my stepfather, we arrived at the hotel at two o'clock and enjoyed the expression on the receptionist's face as we checked in as husband and wife. My mother looked young for her age, but there were, in reality, nineteen years between us. We hadn't brought much with us; it was an overnight stay and I wanted to take my mother to buy some new lingerie.

I'd asked her to wear a short skirt and opaque stockings and suspenders with classic high-heeled court shoes; she hadn't needed much persuasion. The skirt was in a black and white houndstooth pattern; it finished at mid-thigh level. I watched her looking in shop windows at her reflection; I think she was convinced that an attractive slender woman in her mid-fifties could still look good in a miniskirt. I certainly thought that she looked very desirable in her tight black polo-neck jumper and expensive handbag.

We strolled the City Centre streets together and found a small independent coffee shop where we had coffee and cake. Next door to the shop was a classy restaurant and we booked a table for later on. We decided to go for a punting tour on the river; the seats were low in the boat, not ideal for a woman in a short skirt but my mother turned it to her advantage. The young man punting the boat couldn't keep his eyes off her legs. We both sat facing him and he had an unobstructed view of her stocking tops and, I was certain, my mother's sexy silky cream knicker gusset.

I started to get an erection at the thought of my mother fucking him; she kept giving him enticing glances; he was embarrassed and didn't know where to look. I could tell that my mother was turned on; when the young man looked over our heads in the direction we were travelling, she quickly squeezed my rapidly hardening cock and whispered to me that she wanted me to fuck her.

I loved the thought that my attractive mother was getting so much attention; as we walked back into the town centre, she was turning the heads of plenty of men, and women too. It occurred to me that I'd loved the thought of showing her off in the evening when we had planned to go out for dinner.

"Mother, you look stunning; people can't keep their eyes off you, I want you to be lusted after when we go out tonight."

"Oh! What had you in mind?"

"Well, what I'd love is for you to wear something short and tight that shows off your shapely body; something sophisticated yet sexy."

My mother gave me an amused smile, "Am I one of your sexual fantasies?"

I could tell that the idea appealed to her, "Yes, of course, you're my only erotic fantasy at the moment."

"Good. We passed a department store earlier; I think it's down this way; I'm sure I'll find something suitable to wear tonight - and in your fantasies."

I was already half erect; I followed my mother as she browsed around the women's wear section of the store. She found a very sexy little black dress and headed for the fitting rooms.

"I'd like to try this dress on if I may."

"Yes of course madam, this way, please. Don't hesitate to call me if you need anything."

"Thank you."

She entered the fitting cubicle and left the curtain half open behind her; I took it as an invitation and sneaked in with her. She removed her miniskirt and jumper and then pulled on the sleek, long-sleeved, black, knitted dress that followed her contours from the high neckline to the short hem. It hugged her figure as she posed sensually in front of the fitting room mirror. I struggled to keep my hands off her; I couldn't resist pulling her shapely buttocks into my stiffening cock, before reaching for her pussy with one hand and a firm breast with the other hand.

"Not now darling, the assistant won't be far away, and anyway, I'm going to take a leaf out of your dear wife's book and make you wait, so that, by the time I give you permission to fuck me, you'll be ready to worship your teasing mother's pussy forever."

My mother bought the dress and I bought her a new lingerie set in dark red lace and a pair of barely-black seamed stockings. We walked back to our hotel. It was three hours before we were due at the restaurant; she had a leisurely bath and started the long process of getting ready for our date. As I watched her sitting at the dressing table, cleansing her skin and applying makeup, it reminded me of the occasions when she went out with a boyfriend when I was younger. I used to love watching her preparing for a date, wishing that it was me who would be accompanying her;

my desires were not overtly sexual in those days, but she was and still is my beautiful mother - I wanted to be with her.

By the time I'd showered and cleaned my teeth, she was sitting in barely-black stockings attached to a deep suspender belt in dark red with matching bra and knickers. As I put on my white shirt and charcoal grey suit, she pulled on her close-fitting new pencil-cut minidress; she flicked her ash-blonde hair, stepped into high-heeled black stilettos and turned to face me.

"Well, what do you think?" she said as her grey-blue eyes sparkled.

"My God, you look beautiful mother, absolutely stunning." My cock stirred itself and I felt a tingle throughout my body as I looked at the sexy, sophisticated woman standing before me.

The meal was excellent; we'd chosen a great little restaurant. I flirted with my mother; she flirted with me. We sat next to each other; I reached under the table more than once to put my hand on a suspender clip.

"You're a very naughty boy feeling me up in public like this."

"Don't you like it?"

"I love it; I'd like you to go even further."

"Would you like me to stroke your pussy?"

"Yes, quickly now while no one is looking," I pressed my fingers into the front of her dress and felt the soft plumpness of her labia, "Mmmm, that's it, oh, that was lovely. Later on, when I give you permission to fuck me, it will be all yours to do with as you please."

I glanced around at the other diners to make sure that still none of them were looking and then placed my mother's hand on my rigid cock; she gave it a firm squeeze through my trousers.

"Fuck, you're a tease."

"I know, and you love it, don't you?"

"My God, yes. I still can't believe we're doing this, that my mother has become my lover."

"Yes, I have, but let's not forget your lovely wife; she started all of this when she seduced me. I can tell you now that I'd always had a soft spot for her. I'll tell you something very naughty; for some time now, I've been imagining you both in bed together while I satisfy myself with my vibrator."

"Wow, how long has this been going on?"

"Oh, a couple of years, maybe three, with your stepfather out of commission; a girl has to get her thrills somehow."

"How did you feel the first time that you allowed yourself to think about me in that way?"

"Wicked, depraved, wrong... full of inappropriate, gut-churning, irresistible lust. Wetter than I'd ever been in my life... so utterly deviant, so badly wrong that it was right. Then, last week in bed with your gorgeous wife, I finally accepted that it was something that I wanted and needed to do rather than just fantasise about; I just simply had to have my handsome son's cock inside me whatever the consequences."

"You're making me very horny; go to the toilet and remove your knickers and hide them in your handbag, then show them to me when you come back."

"Yes darling, anything you say; you're being very assertive; I love it; it really turns me on."

"Good, your unexpected submissiveness is very arousing too."

When my mother returned from the toilets, with her knickers in her handbag, she gave me a glimpse of dark red lace as I asked for the bill. We paid the bill and I placed a proprietorial hand on the top of her buttocks and guided her out of the restaurant; all I could think about was how I desperately wanted to sink my cock into my mother's unguarded pussy."

We talked as we walked back to the hotel, "So what about you and Tony now?"

"It's over, and I think we've both known it for some time now. We've fallen out of love with each other, and he refuses to deal with his erectile dysfunction, the foolish man; at least there are no complications."

"What do you mean?"

"Well, we don't have children, we've got separate incomes and bank accounts, he's got his place in France. Nothing is keeping us together or standing in the way of us going our separate ways, the divorce will be a formality."

"If that's what you want, I must say I'm relieved to hear it. I've always been ambivalent about him. How long have you been with him now?"

"Almost ten years and we've been married for seven years."

"Yeah, he moved in not long after I moved out didn't he?"

"Yes, I knew, you were never going to be the best of friends, but let's not worry about all of that now."

We walked past a museum where a late-night viewing and lecture were taking place.

"Do you remember your darling wife suggesting that we should do something naughty?"

"Yes, why do you ask?"

"Just act naturally and follow me," she said as she led me up the museum's steps into its grand entrance hall.

It was eight-forty-five and whatever event was taking place must have been nearing its end. There were one or two people in the foyer and a few more in a small cafe, but no one questioned us as we strode confidently into a large, deserted galley full of Renaissance paintings. In the centre of the gallery was a large round oak table. We walked beyond the table towards a doorway in the far corner, glancing at the paintings and whispering comments about them as we went, but that wasn't why we were there.

When we got to the double doors, we could see, at the far end of the adjoining gallery, thirty or so people sitting and listening to a distinguished-looking man in his sixties as he gave a talk about whatever his subject was. Satisfied that we hadn't been noticed, my mother angled her head to indicate that we should move back away from the doorway; her heels click-clacked softly as she led me back across the wooden floor and into a recess between two pillars.

She leaned back against the wall with an alluring, 'come and get me look' on her face. I closed the distance between us and kissed my mother whilst feeling a suspender strap that ran down the side of her shapely buttock. She felt for my cock through my trousers, and we kissed hungrily with our tongues and caressed each other's bodies; in no time, my cock was as hard as iron; my mother broke our kiss and whispered breathlessly.