Real Lives, Incestuous Lovers

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You can fuck me now if you like."

I wanted to take her from behind, to show her who was boss after being teased by her; the lecture in the next gallery was still going on. I looked around for a convenient surface to bend my mother over; the only option was the large oak table; it was risky because it was right in the middle of the room and we'd be caught red-handed if anyone came into the gallery.

I decided that it was worth the risk; even though I couldn't see any security cameras, the prospect of being discovered in the act of fucking my mother turned me on immensely. It must have turned her on too; she didn't hesitate as I led her to the table, removed her jacket and pushed her face down onto its surface. What a glorious sight: my mother bent over the table in her expensive black minidress, her breasts squashed flat against the tabletop, her shapely, vulnerable buttocks presented to me, slender legs in barely black seamed stockings and high heeled stilettos that raised her pussy to just the right height for my probing cock.

There was no time for niceties; I pulled the hem of her minidress up around her narrow waist. Her dark red suspender belt with its sexy straps stretched taut along the side of her buttocks, pulling at her stocking tops, framing her beautiful, glistening, inviting swollen pink labia. I quickly dropped my trousers and plunged my cock into my mother's willing cunt. She was slick and wet; I slid in with ease; we were both so aroused that I sensed we wouldn't last long.

"Oh, fuck me, my beautiful boy, fuck your mummy with that great big hard cock."

"Oh, fuck, mother, I'm going to come."

"Come for me darling, come for your mummy. Oh God, oh God. Oh..."

It lasted less than a minute; the sensation of my cock rippling against my mother's cunt walls had me in ecstasy, my toes curled and the inside of my thighs tingled as I filled her with my incestuous come. We both groaned loudly as she reached her climax seconds after I had reached mine.

For a breathless moment, still bent motionless over the table, we listened for sounds from the next gallery. A disembodied voice in the distance said, "Thank you for coming," and then we heard the sound of clapping. We looked at each other and laughed out loud at the coincidental round of applause; I took a bow as though it was intended for us; my mother laughed again and we quickly straightened our clothing; she took her knickers out of her handbag and put them on to help prevent my semen running down the inside of her thighs - we made our escape.

Chuckling as we made our way down the museum steps, I persuaded my mother to go for a 'nightcap' before going back to the hotel to continue our lovemaking. She looked so desirable and hot in her tight black minidress, stilettos and short fawn-coloured jacket, that I wanted to bask in the attention that she was getting. She continued to turn heads as we walked to a lively bar back in the centre of town. I ordered two pints of beer; she turned to me as we waited for the drinks to be poured and whispered.

"My knickers are soaked with my son's come"

We stood at the bar for a few minutes, my mother looking so feminine in her sexy attire, taking sips from her large pint glass. A couple vacated a table nearby and we managed to get the seats; my God, what a sight my mother was, sitting with her long shapely legs crossed, the hem of her dress high enough to reveal the first inch of her stocking top. She looked as cool as a cucumber, catching the eyes of people staring at her. I'd never seen her look so confident and sure of herself. Just ten minutes ago she'd been on the end of my cock, groaning with erotic pleasure; now she looked self-composed and well aware of the fact that she was the focus of sexual desire.

"I've never seen you like this Mother, you look magnificent, so seductive, and you're loving the attention that you're getting, and so am I to be honest, it's making me hard."

"Anything that makes you hard is okay with me."

"There are men and women in this bar who are looking at you with very covetous eyes."

"Darling, it's all down to you and your gorgeous wife. I'm fifty-four years of age and thanks to you both, I've never felt so sexually alive, so proud of my body and willing to show it off."

"You have good reason to be proud."

With sensual movements, she took off her coat, her breasts jutted out round and firm as she put her arms behind her so that her jacket slipped off her shoulders. She settled back down in her seat; as she crossed her legs again, she tugged surreptitiously at her dress; the hem rose high enough to show the beginnings of a suspender clip just underneath her thigh. In the next few minutes, she caught several men at the bar looking at her; they looked away when she made eye contact with them.

I'd become very aroused and desperate to fuck my mother; I finished my pint and told her that we were leaving. She left her half-finished beer and stood to put on her jacket. As she adjusted her dress and jacket, a young woman of about twenty, probably a student, stopped in front of my mother. The woman looked stoned or drunk, or both.

"You look fucking awesome; I hope I look half as good as you when I'm forty," she said dreamily.

"That's even more of a compliment than you realise," said my mother with a wry grin.

The woman turned to me, "You look a bit like her; are you related?"

"Yes, she's my mother and I'm going to take her back to our hotel room and fuck her," I said in a low whisper.

"Fuucckk, really? You're really going to fuck your mother?" she looked incredulous.

I put my hand on the small of my mother's back and guided her towards the exit. I glanced back as we reached the doorway to see the young woman saying something to her friend; no doubt they were both wondering whether I was telling the truth. We passed through the full-length double glass doors. Standing at the entrance to the bar, on the other side of the doors, I took my mother in an embrace and kissed her passionately and she kissed me back, our tongues exploring each other's mouths. When we'd finished, I looked back into the well-lit bar to see a look of astonished exhilaration on the faces of the two young women.

"You're very naughty," said my mother, "you'll get us arrested."

We walked the short distance back to the hotel arm-in-arm. It was only nine-thirty, and there were a handful of guests coming and going from the restaurant and the lifts. I stopped at the concierge's desk and asked for a bottle of champagne and two glasses to be sent up to our room. On impulse, I guided my mother into the hotel bar to show her off for one last time. There were about fifteen people present. We drank a glass of wine each while sitting in the plush low seats at a low table. My mother's stocking tops were on display again, a fact not unnoticed by several men in the bar.

Many watched as we finished our drinks. My mother refreshed her lipstick; we made our way out of the bar and across the lobby toward the lifts. Another couple in their sixties shared the lift up to the second floor. They smiled and said goodnight, the moment the lift doors closed, I pressed my mother against the lift wall and thrust three fingers inside her cunt. She gasped, moaned and opened her high-heeled legs wide. By the time the lift had reached the fifth floor, I had found her g-spot and she was on the edge of orgasm. The lift doors opened and closed as I made my mother come; it was intensely arousing to take the risk that someone might have been waiting for the lift while I had my fingers inside my mother.

She breathed deeply as she came down from her orgasm. The lift had been stationary for about a minute. I pressed the 'doors open' button as my mother started to pull the hem of her dress down from around her waist. Just as we were about to exit the lift, an attractive, blonde, middle-aged woman in a tight dress and heels approached. She looked at my mother in her dishevelled state, with her smudged lipstick, one stocking top and suspender strap still visible as she tugged at the

hem of her dress, and then she looked at me with my mother's lipstick around my mouth and three of my fingers glistening with pussy juice.

"Mmm, it looks as though you two have been having fun," she said with a knowing look, "if only I'd arrived sooner."

"The fun's not over yet," said my mother as she finished smoothing her dress down, unzipped my fly and took hold of my erect cock.

The woman's look of salacious amusement changed to one of open-mouthed wonder as she watched my mother lead me, by the cock, along the corridor in the direction of our room. When we got to the room door, the woman, by now some forty feet away, was still watching us.

"Do you think she's waiting for an invitation?" I asked my mother as I took the key card from my wallet.

"Yes, I think she is," said my mother, still holding on to my cock, "but we'll leave that for another time; I want you all to myself tonight."

As soon as we got inside the room, I opened the champagne and poured two glasses; we drank them down quickly and I refilled them, and then my mother stripped me naked and led me over to an armchair. She sat me down and knelt between my legs; she took hold of my erection between the thumb and fingers of her right hand and began to stroke slowly up and down. With her left hand, she gently manipulated my balls; with her eyes fixed on them, she lowered her head and kissed them both for several seconds before putting first one and then the other in her mouth and sucking gently.

The sensation was exquisite, my cock felt like iron between her soft slim fingers, and her dark-pink-painted fingernails danced around its head as she slowly brought me toward orgasm. With my mother still in her sexy dress and stockings, kneeling between my thighs with my testicles in her mouth, and me completely naked on the armchair, I sipped champagne and thought back to five days previously when my wife had unexpectedly fucked me with such intensity and had then suggested that we reveal our erotic fantasies to each other.

Four days ago, my wife had confessed to a desire to go to bed with a woman. Three days ago, to my amazement and delight, she had seduced and fucked my mother, and revealed to me that my mother fantasised about being fucked by me. Yesterday, my wife brought my mother and me together to consummate our elicit, incestuous desires. It had been the most incredible erotic journey in such a short space of time; it was hard to take it all in; I could still scarcely believe it as I watched my mother at work on my hard penis.

I was heading rapidly towards orgasm, a bead of come formed at the tip of my cock. My mother squeezed the base of my bulging member and removed the little droplet of come with the tip of her tongue. She looked me in the eye and then closed her dark-pink lips over the head of my cock and took it, inch by inch into her mouth. As she did so, she wiggled her tongue against the glans and sucked me with such motherly love and affection.

I put down my champagne glass and gazed down at her, her eyes were closed, and she looked more beautiful than ever; I realised that there was nowhere where else I wanted to be, nothing else I wanted to do besides watching my mother sucking my cock as she slowly brought me to orgasm.

It was the most loving, intense orgasm I'd ever had in my life. She took me to the precipice and held me there for an age. I gasped and groaned, she breathed heavily through her nose and released the pressure on the base of my cock. The floodgates opened and I shot semen in warm strands against the back of my mother's throat. I felt as though I was floating high above, looking down on us both as I jerked and jolted my pelvis while my mother's head bobbed up and down on my erection and she masturbated herself.

When we'd both finished coming, I picked my mother up and carried her to the bed, put her on her back, raised her dress over her stocking tops, opened her legs and fucked her hard for several minutes until we both came again. I was amazed at myself coming again so soon but this was an extraordinary night; anything was possible. My mother stripped to her seamed stockings, suspenders and heels, laid head to toe with me on the bed and played with my cock while I licked her pussy. We stayed in this position for a while, long enough for me to become hard again.

She murmured her approval and sucked on my cock with enthusiasm. I licked the folds of her slick pussy and nibbled her clitoris, we played with each other in this way for several more minutes and eventually, we each succumbed to our third orgasm within forty-five minutes.

I removed my mother's heels and remaining lingerie, and then got into bed with her. She laid with her head on my chest, slowly stroking my half-erect cock. It was a wonderful feeling to have my penis in my mother's hands.

As we both began to fall asleep, I thought dreamily of our erotic fuck in the museum gallery; of the look on the face of the young woman in the bar when I told her that I was going to fuck my mother; of finger fucking her in the lift; of the look on the blonde woman's face when my mother exposed my erection to her and then used it to pull me along to our room; of the unforgettable sight of my cock in my mother's mouth while she masturbated herself; of fucking her hard and finally, eating her succulent pussy while she sucked my cock again. What a night, I couldn't wait to tell my wife every detail of our incestuous, erotic adventure.

********************

As we drove home the following day, I struggled to keep my eyes on the road. My mother wore her black and white houndstooth miniskirt, opaque black stockings and black stilettos, I kept looking at her legs; she played with my cock and kept me hard for ages. Eventually, I had to leave the main road so that I could find a quiet country lane where she could go down on me and make me come into her mouth.

When we arrived home forty minutes later, my wife, in her tight black miniskirt, tan-coloured stockings and heels, greeted us with a welcoming smile. She'd already made a start on a bottle of wine; we joined her and told her about our erotic adventures in Cambridge. She became so horny at listening to our story of fucking in the museum gallery that, within thirty minutes of our arrival, she'd pushed me down on the settee, pulled the hem of her miniskirt up around her hips, straddled me and fucked me while my mother watched.

When she'd finished with me, my mother joined her on the settee; I watched them make love to each other with their fingers; their hands up each other's skirts. By mid-afternoon, the three of us, and my wife's vibrator, went to bed together and stayed there until we had fucked one another senseless.

I didn't want it to come to an end, fucking my wife and my mother, and watching them fuck each other, had been beyond my wildest dreams. Tomorrow would bring a return to work for all three of us, a return to normal routines, but nothing would ever be normal again.

Within six months, my mother's divorce proceedings were well under way, she'd sold her house and was living with me and my wife. I managed to get my cock inside one or both of them almost every night. As far as anyone else knew, we were a respectable family, but behind closed doors, a mother sucked her son's cock and licked his wife's pussy.