Real Love Ch. 01

Story Info
A new life comes with new problems and new rewards.
9.5k words
4.68
16.9k
47

Part 1 of the 30 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 05/27/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MDSW
MDSW
519 Followers

Writer's Notes:

'Real Love' is my personal tribute to JammyJimmy's (JJ) story, 'Threads: The Island'. I give JJ credit, because credit is due, for this story and for my own inspiration and entrance into writing. 'Real Love' is actually the first story I wrote, even before 'Tale of Two Teens', my first published story.

As I was writing this story way back when, I was hoping JJ would be the editor. Having been unable to make contact with him, I have been reluctant to release it. Some say JJ has passed away, but I don't know. JJ, if you read this and want this story removed, please contact me. Several readers have relayed to me, both publically and privately, that they would like it released.

Therefore, 'Real Love' is an unauthorized, reimagined rewrite and sequel to JJ's story, 'Threads: The Island'. The general storyline in JJ's story is embedded in this story. Several of the character names have been changed because this is my story. Anyone who has read JJ's story will identify the characters quickly, starting with my main character, Bradley Weber, formerly known as Kyle Watson in JJ's story.

This story is long, but tolerant and filled with several emotions. If you stick with it, you will experience euphoria, happiness, sadness, sorrow and it will make you horny. You'll be disgusted, pissed off, scared and you'll grieve, cry, frown, smile and sometimes, you'll laugh, I hope.

'Real Love' starts off slow, but gains speed with age. Feel free to leave comments about what you like and what you dislike about the story. Feedback is a good thing for those writers who want to know what reader's like and dislike about their stories.

Please don't be mean in the comments because those that put in many hours over a period of several months, and thought into designing and writing these stories don't appreciate it, nor do they deserve it.

I do hope you enjoy the 'Real Love' series. Just don't forget one important detail -- it's fiction. Please do give us 'not so professional' writers a little slack.

JJ, wherever you are, whatever you're doing, fair winds and following seas my friend.

Let the saga of Bradley Weber begin...

MDSW

* * * * *

Bradley Weber smiles. It's going to be an epic week. Spring Break with his buddies, Casey and Ed, isn't really something he looks forward to, particularly because their destination is Myrtle Beach. Not exactly Cancun, Miami or Acapulco, but then, they're not there for the sun. They're there to party. They're there to party some more, and maybe meet some girls. After all, it's SPRING BREAK!

Party they do, Brad wearily observes. They arrive on Friday morning, get drunk and party with some chicks from University of Phoenix all night, but Ed is the only one to score. Or at least, he's the only one to claim to have scored. If he actually did, Brad knows it would've require divine intervention.

It's been a hell of a week and once again, the three of them are feeling worn out from all the activities they've engaged in all week long. Once they get a few hours sleep, they hit the Myrtle Waves Water Park.

Brad is too tired to do much, other than lay around with his shades on, admiring the ladies that pass by in their skimpy bikinis, but Ed and Casey immediately hit the slides. It only takes half an hour for Ed to return with a limp. Casey can't stop laughing as he tells how Ed takes off down one of the slides after a hot chick in a bikini and pushed himself so fast that he rides up on the edge, narrowly missing his balls, but injuring his right leg in the process.

Ed sits near Brad as he listens to Ed grumble about his injury while Casey does what Casey does, takes off in pursuit of several girls heading for the lazy river.

"You should get your shades on, Ed," Brad suggests. "Some of the women going past here are fine. You can really check them out."

His buddy grunts, so Brad shrugs and puts his iPod on, listening to some tunes while he admires a particularly hot MILF in a red thong and matching top strolling past.

An hour or so passes and Casey finally comes back, full of excitement, insisting they come and meet these girls from Berkeley College, down from New York for Spring Break. He met them on the lazy river and has been chatting with them for the last forty minutes and they want to meet Brad and Ed too.

Brad figures it sounds like fun, so he nods and stashes his iPod under his towel, then gets up to follow Casey. Ed grumbles but joins them anyway. It takes ten minutes of paddling to catch up with the four girls on the lazy river, and Casey introduces them as Jessica, Shanice, Julie and Margarita.

"So I take it your names are all fake then?" Brad laughs, getting a round of grins from the girls.

"Well, if you fine-ass bitches are using fake names, it must be for one reason, and that reason is carnal sinning," Ed says, earning a scowl from Casey. "I'm fucking right, aren't I?"

"What a fucking douche bag," the brunette called Julie mutters.

Brad does the only thing he can think of to remedy the situation. He tips over Ed's inflatable, dumping him sideways into the river.

Thankfully the girls all laugh as he comes up spluttering and the tension eases. Over the next couple of hours they hang out with the girls, Brad mostly chatting with Julie, Casey with Margarita, while Ed tries unsuccessfully to chat with Shanice and Jessica, much to everyone's amusement.

With it being late in the afternoon though, the girls announce they have to head off.

"You guys want to meet up tonight at a party we're going to? It'll be around midnight, if that's not too late," Julie says, placing her hand on Brad's arm.

"I think we should be out partying by then," he grins. "Where about?"

"Meet us in Club Boca. Know where that is?"

"Sure," he nods. "We passed it last night. You want to give me your number?"

She shakes her head, but smiles. "I wouldn't hear my phone anyway. Maybe later," she says, winking.

"I look forward to it," Brad replies.

As the girls get out at the steps, Brad casually back-paddles his inflatable, watching as they get out the water. Jessica is the first out, a thin blonde with a black one-piece making her skin look very pale. Second out is Shanice, a black curvy girl with a dazzling smile and nice smooth hips, followed by Margarita, the most tanned of the group.

Brad smiles, knowing why Casey hit on her. She has by far the nicest body of the group and is the tallest by a couple of inches. Long dark hair tied in a ponytail, a black bikini, tight and firm all over, with an ass and face that reminds him of Jennifer Lopez.

Last out is Julie, the girl he spent the last couple of hours chatting with. Her multi-colored one-piece is slashed red and gold and shows her off her figure quite nicely. She's average height and has a pretty normal, pleasing figure without an ounce of visible fat, nice ass, great cleavage and nice legs. It's clear she works out.

Despite there being nothing outstanding about her, Brad finds her the most attractive of the four.

Julie turns and waves to Brad.

"Remember. Midnight!"

"We'll be there," he says and waves back.

"Feel free to ditch the douche bag," she calls out as she disappears.

"The douche bag will be coming," Ed shouts loud enough for half the park to hear.

Realizing everyone is looking at him, he mutters, "Shit," then tips himself into the water, tube and all.

"Come on!"

"He gets the bit between his teeth on this one," Casey admits.

"I know," Brad grunts.

Ed's been going at them non-stop for the last hour about hitting a strip club, but Brad and Casey are reluctant. It isn't that Brad is against looking at naked women writhing all over him, it's the amount of money they'll spend.

Three times in the past couple of years, the three of them have gone to strip-bars and each time Brad and Casey spent over two hundred bucks each, while Ed spent everything he had, and ended up relying on his friends to get him home again afterwards. Given they are planning on hitting the clubs to meet up with the girls later, Brad and Casey are reluctant to let Ed loose or they'll end up paying for him all night, which they feverishly want to avoid.

"It'll be fun, fuckers. Come on," Ed repeats. "We'll see some tits, some hot ass, some wet pussy. Maybe even get a couple of girls to give us a private show, know what I mean?" he winks.

Brad knows what he means. He means that Ed would chip in his last twenty bucks and Brad and Casey would have to put in a hundred each so the three of them can sit there and feel awkward watching two chicks play with each other for a couple of minutes. Then they won't have enough money to do anything else.

"Ed, we can visit strip clubs back home. I want to get laid, and that doesn't happen with strippers," Brad points out. "And, I want to meet the girls later."

"Yeah," Case adds. "You can't control yourself in these places man."

"Alright fuckers, what do I need to do to convince you not to be lame-ass cunts and go?" Ed says quickly.

His gaze is darting between his two friends and Brad can see how eager he is.

"How much money have you got left, Ed?" Brad asks.

"Two hundred and four bucks. We fucking leave tomorrow, guys. Pickup at ten past eleven," Ed says. "Come on, let's just go nuts, party like mother-fuckers and leave it all out there."

"I'll go if you give me one hundred and four bucks to keep for you until after we leave the strip club," Casey says after a moment.

"What? No fucking way, cocksucker," Ed blurts out. "That's my cash."

"Yeah, but Casey's got a point," Brad argues quickly. "It's gonna cost us at least twenty bucks to get into the club, plus drinks and then a cab back here. Throw in some food tomorrow and you can't afford to spend more than a hundred in a strip bar."

"Hundred and four bucks please," Casey says, holding out his hand.

"No fucking way," Ed repeats. "Stop being such a bunch of fucking cockblockers."

"Yeah, I'm not going unless you give the cash to Casey either," Brad says, crossing his arms.

"Or you can go out yourself, go to the strip club on your own, and then wait for us to get in, but we're not giving you any cash at all. Not even tomorrow," Casey adds.

"Fucking bitches. What the fuck?" Ed protests, but his resistance crumbles a moment later. "Okay, okay. Hundred and four bucks, but I want that fucking green back the second we leave the strip club, you fucking cunts."

"Okay," Casey shrugs, while Brad grins and heads to the bathroom for a shower and a shave. He dresses in a pair of boxers, cargo shorts, sneakers and a polo shirt. He really wants to impress Julie tonight. Or whatever her real name is.

* * * * *

Derriere's Gentleman's Club, the sign outside says.

"This place looks like a dive," Brad mutters quietly. "Still, it does offer fully nude dances and you can bring in your own booze."

"Come on, losers," Ed grins, a six-pack tucked under his arm. "Let's go see some shaking milk-bombs and wide open tampon-tunnels!"

Brad shakes his head at Ed. Sometimes the guy can be such a dick, but his vocabulary for slang terms when it came to the female anatomy is inexhaustible.

"Dude," Casey says. "If you call them that in front of any woman you're never gonna get laid."

"I do fine, fucktard," Ed grins. "Come on, let's go."

Brad follows Ed and Casey into the club, paying the steep twenty five dollar door fee. The club looks a lot better inside than it does outside and there must be a hundred guys in the room, with a bit of a relaxed policy of under twenty-one getting applied by the security staff. There's even a table of women across the room, getting cheers as one of them slips a note into the g-string of a dancer. True to the advertising, a dancer is on another stage, gyrating around a pole, dressed only in black stockings and heels.

"Full nudity, bitches," Ed announces.

"Come on, let's get a table," Brad says, keen to get out of earshot of the security before Ed gets them bounced right back out the door.

They sit down around a small table with four armchairs and within thirty seconds Ed is waving a twenty at a tall, skinny redheaded dancer with underwear the same color as her hair.

"You looking for a dance, sugar?" she asks, her accent betraying her Eastern European origins.

"You better fucking believe it, baby," Ed grins, leaning forward in his chair.

"Follow me, big boy," she purrs, taking him by the hand and leading him off through an archway draped with strings of silver beads.

"He's gonna get kicked out," Brad laughs.

"Yep," Casey nods. "No chance he can keep his hands to himself."

"Bet you five bucks it takes less than two..." Brad's voice trails off as he catches sight of a familiar face. "That's Julie... from the water park!"

She's about thirty feet across the room, with long black curly hair, tied up at the back and dressed in black and silver underwear that shows off her body to perfection. She stands amidst a table of four guys, baiting them on to buy a dance.

"The stripper with the long dark hair?" Casey asks, looking where Brad's gaze is fixed. "That a wig she's got on, bro?"

"Must be."

Julie's hair is cut in a short bob that sweeps to one side, but her hair is a similar shade to the wig she's wearing.

"She never said she's a fucking stripper. Business student at Berkeley, she tells me."

"Well, if she's working here, she must have been planning to blow us off," Casey points out. "I wonder if the rest of the girls work here too. I'm going for a look."

Brad nods as Casey gets up and leaves the table.

He watches Julie for a minute or two, feeling pretty disappointed that she lied to him today. He genuinely thought they were getting on good, that there's a mutual attraction there, and he felt optimistic about his chances tonight. No longer though.

"Hey baby," Brad hears as he feels a touch on his arm. He turns to see the dancer from the stage when they first came in, now with a tight black dress on to supplement her stockings and heels.

"Hi," he replies, not really sure what to say.

"You gonna spend the night looking at Sahara from afar, or would you like to look at Piper close up?" she purrs quietly.

"Erm... which one are you?" Brad asks, confused.

The dancer laughs.

"I'm Piper, sweetie. The girl over there is Sahara. You looking for a dance with me?"

She lowers her voice and whispers in his ear.

"I don't tease like she does. I deliver."

"Mind if I ask something?" Brad asks hesitantly, partially intoxicated by Piper's perfume, but determined to get to the bottom of the Sahara/Julie thing.

"As long as it ends up with you and me having some private time, sweetie," she replies, turning and sitting on his knee, her stocking-clad legs crossing on his lap.

"Sahara," Brad begins. "I met her today, at the water park. Is her real name Julie?"

To his surprise, Piper laughs.

"I think you're getting her confused with someone else, sweetie. Sahara wasn't at no water park today. The girl can't even swim."

Brad frowns.

"She was only on the lazy river anyway. It's only four feet deep."

"Trust me, sweetie," Piper smiles. "Sahara wasn't at no water park today. And her name ain't Julie neither."

"Well if it wasn't her, she must have a frickin twin in town," Brad says, turning back to look at the brunette that's the spitting image of the girl he spent two hours talking to earlier that day.

"Anyway, enough about Sahara," Piper says, whispering in his ear once more.

She shifts her hips slightly on his lap, getting his attention.

"Let's you and me go for a dance."

Brad feels drawn in two directions. He really wants to get a dance with Sahara to find out if it's Julie or not, but Piper has been very helpful, her scent is intoxicating and her butt feels very nice as it wiggles on his lap.

She stands up and takes his hand, then cocks an eyebrow at him.

"Let's go."

Before the dance, Piper says she delivers so he's expecting an exceptional performance from her. When they get a private room, Piper goes through her routine, but Brad honestly thought he's had much better lap dances. It's as if her heart isn't in it, and neither are her acting skills. He gives her twenty bucks anyway for going through the motions, thanks her and then returns to Casey, Ed joining them a moment later. So much for delivering.

"Woo, mother fuckers," Ed crows as he sits down heavily. "That girl was all over me like a fat kid's tongue on chocolate ice cream."

"You just had a lap dance and all you can think of to describe it is a fat kid licking ice cream?" Casey laughs. "Dude, that's fucked up."

"That's not what I fucking mean," Ed says quickly, but the damage is done, and while Brad keeps an eye on Sahara, Casey keeps getting digs in on Ed.

"Hey, did you find her friends here?" Brad asks Casey, remembering his friends search.

"No, man. They're not here. I even asked if there's girls on their break in the back, but the bartender said they're all working because it's so busy." Looking at Ed, "Did you see any of our water park friends here Ed?"

"Nope."

"I asked one of the other dancers and she says it's not her," Brad explains. "Her name is Sahara apparently."

"Stripper names are hot!" Ed adds.

Brad and Casey ignore him, though it's worth at least a grunt, maybe even a chuckle.

"Do you think she's telling the truth?" Casey asks. "Be a shame if it's her and the girls aren't going to meet us, but if it's just someone who looks like her then the girls might still be at Club Boca at midnight."

"She said that Sahara can't swim and definitely wasn't at the water park today."

"You should get her over for a dance," Casey suggests. "You can ask her yourself."

"I'm waiting for her to finish with those guys," Brad explains.

"Fuck that shit," Ed says, getting up. "I'll go get her."

"Fuck no!" Brad says quickly while Casey grabs Ed's wrist. "You're not exactly Mister Tact-And-Diplomacy, Ed."

"So? She's only a stripper and I know how to talk to strippers."

"Yeah? What about the four guys she's talking with though?" Casey points out.

"Man, you're such a pussy," Ed states.

As much as Brad doesn't like to agree with Ed on much of anything, what he said is true. Casey avoids any kind of potential physical confrontation and if one happens, he's off like a scalded cat. He has no problem talking with women, but if there are other guys nearby showing an interest, he avoids the scene like the plague rather than risk starting something.

"Ed, have a seat, man," Brad says. "I'll get her as soon as she's done with those guys, okay? Besides, there's no big rush. We don't have to be at the club for another hour, but the line getting in may be long at that hour."

"Yeah, man," Casey adds. "It's probably not even her anyway."

"Whatever, bitches," Ed says, taking a seat and opening another of his beers.

They sit there for another half an hour while Sahara takes three of the guys individually in for dances, with Brad biding his time. Ed disappears for another two lap dances and Casey goes for one. Another dancer approaches Brad, but he declines the offer and after that, the dancers seem to leave him alone.

By the time Sahara returns after the third dance and the fourth guy at the table declines a dance with her, Brad is about ready to hop out his chair and go over, but she turns and looks right at him and struts over.

It's so bizarre, he thought to himself as he sees absolutely no flicker of recognition on her face.

"Hey, gorgeous," she says as she sits on the arm of his chair, and he knows instantly it's not Julie. It's her voice and it's different. A completely different tone. Different accent. More husky and a little more Southern than Julie's Manhattan twang.

"Your name is Sahara, right?" Brad asks, more for a way of starting the conversation off.

MDSW
MDSW
519 Followers