All Comments on 'Real Love Ch. 01'

by MDSW

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
Bammerman76Bammerman76almost 3 years ago

I’ve read JJ’s Island story a couple of times and this is right along with the story. Great start and looking forward to the rest of it.

hfp612hfp612almost 3 years ago

You have paralleled the original absolutely but I would rather have a continuation of your sequel. At least you are not trying to post all 40+ pages at one shot.

MDSWMDSWalmost 3 years agoAuthor

hfp612: I followed the original story with several additions, but if I did post the entire story in one shot, it would likely be 60+ pages. There's a total of 30 chapters coming at you to complete this story. My hope is this story is an improved version of the "Satisfied With Love' series. Enjoy.

MDSWMDSWalmost 3 years agoAuthor

To be clear, as I was writing the 'Satisfied With Love' series, I did not think I could release 'Real Love' due to legal issues. However, several people encouraged me to release it, several citing ways to make it happen. Finally making the decision to release the 'Real Love' series, I also decided not to repair the many mistakes in the 'Satisfied With Love series". The reason why this story was taken down on June 2, 2021 is because I needed to make corrections to satisfy the legal issues. I have made the legal corrections and the story will continue to be released based on Lit's schedule, 30 chapters in all. Thanks to Lit for the help. MDSW

IndecentMinivanIndecentMinivanalmost 3 years ago

That you for posting your story and the comments to start the first chapter off. Without your post I don’t think I would have ever found JJ’s original story. On a hunch I decided to read JJ’s Threads first before starting your version. I’m so glad I did. It was a fantastic read.

And the best part? Now I get to start your version. I can’t wait to see how it goes and where it ended up because the premise in JJ’s original story had so much potential.

MDSWMDSWalmost 3 years agoAuthor

To IndecentMinivan: You're welcome. Love to read your thoughts as you progress through 'Real Love'.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I find it fascinating that less than a week after you posted your last installment, JammyJimmy came back to the site and posted an update.

MDSWMDSWover 2 years agoAuthor

It is what it is. I've sent JJ a private message, but so far no reply. He has 9 years of messages to read so it may take time for him to get to mine.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userMDSW@MDSW
I am interested in writing stories that include sex, some integrated with love and a relationship. Some writers are good at it and others aren't as lucky. I'm not a perfect writer nor a perfect person, but this is my attempt at writing. I do hope to improve with age. I hate t...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Real Love Series Info