Real Love Ch. 05

Story Info
The saga of Bradley Weber continues.
13.1k words
4.73
4.8k
8

Part 5 of the 30 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 05/27/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MDSW
MDSW
519 Followers

Writer's Notes:

'Real Love' is my personal tribute to JammyJimmy's (JJ) story, 'Threads: The Island'. I give JJ credit, because credit is due, for this story and for my own inspiration and entrance into writing. 'Real Love' is actually the first story I wrote, even before 'Tale of Two Teens', my first published story.

As I was writing this story way back when, I was hoping JJ would be the editor. Having been unable to make contact with him, I have been reluctant to release it. Some say JJ has passed away, but I don't know. JJ, if you read this and want this story removed, please contact me. Several readers have relayed to me, both publically and privately, that they would like it released.

Therefore, 'Real Love' is an unauthorized, reimagined rewrite and sequel to JJ's story, 'Threads: The Island'. The general storyline in JJ's story is embedded in this story. Several of the character names have been changed because this is my story. Anyone who has read JJ's story will identify the characters quickly, starting with my main character, Bradley Weber, formerly known as Kyle Watson in JJ's story.

This story is long, but tolerant and filled with several emotions. If you stick with it, you will experience euphoria, happiness, sadness, sorrow and it will make you horny. You'll be disgusted, pissed off, scared and you'll grieve, cry, frown, smile and sometimes, you'll laugh, I hope.

'Real Love' starts off slow, but gains speed with age. Feel free to leave comments about what you like and what you dislike about the story. Feedback is a good thing for those writers who want to know what reader's like and dislike about their stories.

Please don't be mean in the comments because those that put in many hours over a period of several months, and thought into designing and writing these stories don't appreciate it, nor do they deserve it.

I do hope you enjoy the 'Real Love' series. Just don't forget one important detail -- it's fiction. Please do give us 'not so professional' writers a little slack.

JJ, wherever you are, whatever you're doing, fair winds and following seas my friend.

Let the saga of Bradley Weber continue...

MDSW

* * * * *

As Brad's future life begins no matter how tired he feels, he can't seem to shut his brain down and his usual trick of reading himself into unconsciousness isn't working. He's quite surprised when Captain Murphy re-appears to wake Kelly and let them know they'll be landing in an hour.

"Did you get any sleep?" she asks as she sits up and rolls her neck, easing out the kinks.

"Nope," Brad says, tapping the side of his head. "Too much going on up here."

"Make sure you let me know when you feel tired and I'll see if I can get you an hour or two," Kelly replies as she yawns. "Mind if I dive in the shower first?"

"Go for it, if it's deep enough."

Kelly thinks for a second, then smiles at his humor. Brad smiles and turns back to his book, then changes his mind and goes to the galley to brew some coffee. By the time he gets it figured out, Kelly appears, dressed now in a pair of beige linen trousers and a white vest top with a white linen shirt over the top, with the Packard logo on everything.

"Is that coffee I can smell?" she asks, rubbing her hair with a towel.

"Yeah, I think I've figured the machine out," Brad grins. "Want a latte or something?"

"Espresso, if you can manage that?"

Brad nods and gets to work while Kelly finishes toweling her hair dry. By the time he gets his own latte sorted out and an espresso for Kelly, she hangs the towel up and opens a box of danish, muffins and scones, and piles them all on a plate, hoping Brad will consume one or two.

"Breakfast is served," she announces, heading back into the cabin.

As Brad sits with her picking at a cherry muffin, he realizes how weird this is. Here he is, sitting in the cabin of a private jet with a really hot blonde who is fresh from the shower, checking her emails on her phone with one hand, while eating her breakfast with the other.

"I guess the surreal didn't stop with yesterday," he murmurs.

"Sorry, Brad. Didn't catch you there."

"Nothing. Just thinking out loud."

By the time he eats something and drinks his coffee, he barely has time for a quick shower. When he emerges from a visiting the toilet, Kelly has laid out some clothes for him, a pair of dark blue denim jeans, a pair of black boots and a loose black shirt, along with a leather belt and a pair of shades.

He shrugs takes a quick shower, gets dressed and then takes his seat next to Kelly again.

"Good timing. We're about to land," Kelly tells him, still flicking away at her phone. Her hair is straight and tied in a neat ponytail behind her, her minimal makeup re-applied and everything is neatly packed away in the cabin.

Brad fastens his seatbelt, suffering from a nicotine craving.

"Looking forward to getting off the aircraft so I can have a smoke."

Kelly laughs.

"You should just have one, Brad. It's a private jet. You can do what you want."

"Yeah, but you don't smoke, and the whole passive smoking thing isn't good," he points out.

"When I'm out partying I chain smoke," Kelly admits. "Go for it. It's fine. Just to let you know, though, I don't go out partying that often."

Brad shrugs and lights up. He looks out the window as the aircraft descends into the clouds. He turns back to see Kelly still flicking through information on her phone. He needs to tell her, but...

Brad frowns as her words from last night come back to haunt him. Don't lie, tell the truth, talk to me about anything, trust me. He wonders how much he can trust in her. Specifically, can he tell her about Sahara/Peggy and Julie/Stacy. Does he have the courage to tell a total stranger that he's had carnal knowledge of his sisters, even if he didn't know they were his sisters at the time?

The thought of the five other people knowing about it swims to the forefront of his brain, and he bites his lip as he considers what will happen if he doesn't tell her.

"Kelly," he says hesitantly.

"Yeah?"

Her gaze lifts up from her phone, turning to a frown as she sees his serious expression.

"Remember how you told me I should trust you, and that you need to know about things before they become a problem so you can take action?"

"Yes."

"Well, there's something I have to tell you, and..."

"Brad, whatever you tell me and whatever we talk about is between you, me and the fence post," she says firmly. "Is it something bad?"

"It's kinda fucked up," he admits after a moment.

"Go ahead," Kelly says, placing her phone in her lap, turning her chair to face him and giving him her undivided attention.

"Three years ago, I was on spring break in Myrtle Beach. Ed, Casey and I met these girls, four of them, and we hit it off. I was attracted to one in particular, her name is Julie. We agreed to meet them later for drinks, but before we did, we headed to a strip club, mostly because Ed is a raging pervert, but whatever."

Kelly nods.

"Okay."

"Well, in the club, I spotted this stripper that looks just like Julie, the girl I was chatting to earlier, one of the four, right?"

"Yes. Go on."

"So I got a lap dance from her, and it was... memorable."

"What happened?" Kelly asks.

"Oh, nothing bad. It was just... an exceptionally good lap dance," Brad explains and blushes a little.

"Oh, okay. So was there a problem?"

"I'm coming to that. Anyway, we left the strip club and met up with the four girls and Julie and I hit it off really well. The four of them and the three of us ended up at the girl's rented villa and I spent the night with Julie."

"Alright. Was there some police involvement or something?"

"Patience dear girl... No, nothing like that. It was a great night, probably the best night of my life," Brad continues. "But here's the problem."

Kelly sits waiting patiently for Brad to continue, really not sure where he's going with it.

"Yesterday, Mr Alden showed me the photographs of my two..."

Her hand flies to her mouth.

"No fucking way," she blurts out.

Brad nods, his expression frozen.

"The stripper's name is Sahara, but her real name is Peggy, and the girl I spent the night with, Julie, is actually Stacy."

"And you didn't know?"

"Not a fucking clue. I just found out they are my sisters yesterday," Brad replies. "I just went on vacation, got lap dances from two strippers, spent the night with a hot chick I met at a water park, and now, three years later, I find out that..." his voice trails off.

"Okay," Kelly says after a moments thought. "Alright, I appreciate you trusting me with this Brad. It must have been hard for you to explain that to me."

She shakes her head as she thinks about it, her eyes distant.

"Talk about bad fucking luck. You're right, it's kinda fucked up," she adds.

"Tell me about it. Sometimes, if I don't have bad luck, I have no luck at all," he says, agreeing immediately.

"I feel the same way, sometimes. Your friends know? And so do hers."

"Yep," Brad nods. "And if we hit the papers they'll all realize at the same fucking instant that we've got... history."

"Okay, we can deal with this," Kelly says quickly. "There's things we can do to ensure they stay quiet, make it in their best interests to keep this to themselves."

"Hey, I don't want anything bad to happen to them," Brad says quickly.

"It's not like that," Kelly replies. "Positive reinforcement. We reward them for doing the right thing. If they agree to keep quiet, then we can make sure they have a nice life, maybe a nice vacation every year or scholarships for any children they may have. We can remove any records of you having ever been in Myrtle Beach, things like that."

"Oh. Okay. Can it all be done quietly?"

"Very discretely," she nods. "So run me through this again. You were with your friends, Casey and Ed?"

"Yes."

"And Julie was..."

"Stacy," Brad repeats.

"Okay, Stacy was with three friends?"

"Yes."

"Do you know their names?"

"I think they were fake names, but there was Margarita. She's Hispanic, kinda looks like Jennifer Lopez, and her and Stacy seemed quite tight. There was a black girl called Shanice, I think, and Jessica was the blonde one. Really skinny," he adds.

"And you don't know if these names were real or fake?"

He shrugs.

"I think they were fake names, but the four of them seemed like close friends, so you might be able to get the information from Stacy."

"I can find out who they are," she says firmly.

"Oh, and they all went to some business school together, in New York. I don't remember which one. It begins with a B though, something along the line of berk..."

Kelly nods, saying, "Okay, I have to make a call, set some wheels in motion. Don't worry about this for now. It'll all be handled discretely, and nothing has been decided yet as to any course of action. Right now it's about getting information and time is of the essence."

Brad nods and sinks into his seat. It's a bit of relief he feels, telling someone about it finally and their reaction isn't horror, or revulsion, or disgust as he feared. He still knows, deep down, that he didn't know who they were, but a part of him feels sickened about it, mostly because they were his favorite masturbation inspiration and the thought of seeing them again in the flesh gives him a tingle of excitement.

"Hi, it's Kelly," he hears her say with her phone pressed against her ear. "Yes, I've got an urgent tasking for you, personal investigations on three people, reports every other hour... New York, attended a business school between one year and four years ago... friends of Stacy Capone, current age 23. She may have dropped out of a college that begins with the letter B two to three years ago, possibly 'Berk' something. Names are possible aliases, but they were friends of Ms Capone."

"Subject one is a Hispanic female, twenty three years old, named Margarita, possibly an alias... Yes. Subject two is a black female, twenty three years old, named Shanice, possibly an alias... Okay. Subject three is a white female, twenty three years old named Jessica, also possibly an alias, blonde hair, very skinny... All four were on a spring break together in Myrtle Beach three years ago... No, that's all I've got."

Brad watches her head tilt to the side, her expression intense as she listens to the person on the other end of the line.

"Okay, that's good... Right, yes... Yes, please. Send me their files right through, no redactions."

She sees Brad looking at her and gives him a smile and he wonders what the hell is going on. How on earth can they track anyone down with as little information as that is insane, but it appears that something is happening.

"Yes, please. Email them directly to me... There's another two taskings for you too... Bradley Weber's friends, Ed and Casey... Yes, please. To my email too... Thanks. Speak to you in a couple hours."

Kelly ends the call and turns to Brad.

"Okay, we've got the names of the three girls. The one called Margarita is actually her real name but the other two were fakes," she explains simply.

"How the hell did you do that so quickly?" Brad asks inquisitively. "You were only on the phone for five minutes."

"Oh, the investigator I talked to looked up Stacy's facebook photos for her spring break vacation and looked at the tags on the photos Stacy posted."

"Oh," Brad says, feeling a bit stupid. "As simple as that?"

"Sometimes that's all it takes," Kelly shrugs. "Anyway, they're going to start sending me information through to find out how we can get some leverage on them."

"Shit," Brad breathes, almost afraid at the lethal efficiency he has just seen.

Kelly looks out the window as the plane is about to touch down on the runway and turns back to Brad with a smile on her face.

"Welcome to Guadeloupe, Brad."

He looks out the window, seeing the jet about to touch down. He can see a small housing estate and beyond that the blue waters of the Caribbean Sea. The sun is just starting to rise and it casts everything on the ground in amazing shadows.

"Wow."

"Exactly," she replies.

With a gentle bump, the jet touches down and after a couple of minutes, it pulls up to a small building where a black 4X4 SUV waits with a couple of seriously armed men in security uniforms outside it. Another person waits to one side.

"That's our ride," Kelly tells him. "They'll take us to the boat."

"Boat?"

"Yeah, the boat will take us to the Island," she explains. "It's very cool."

"The boat or the Island?"

"Ha, ha, very funny young man. Both actually."

Brad shakes hands with Captain Murphy and thanks him for the flight, then follows Kelly across the tarmac to the waiting vehicle. Two aircrew retrieves their bags and puts them in the back of the SUV under the supervision of the two security guys while their passports are processed, and within minutes, they're off, headed for the boat.

Brad looks out the windows at what he expects to be an amazing sight, a whole new culture, but most of it is still asleep and it ends up being little more than mostly deserted streets. Five minutes later, they take a turn toward a harbor and Brad smiles. The view of the water looks amazing as dozens of fishing boats line the piers at the small port.

The vehicle drives to the end of the quay and the security guys get out and open the doors for them. At this point, Brad is feeling the effects of his lack of sleep and he shakes his head at how odd this all seems. He's never had anyone guard him before and these guys are grim and silent.

"Ah, there's Captain Wales," Kelly says.

Brad follows her gaze down the quay to where a portly man in faded jeans and a partially buttoned white shirt approaches.

"Kelly," he booms, his voice deep and strong.

"Morning, Captain. Are we ready to go?"

"As soon as you're on board," he replies as his gaze turns to Brad and looks him up and down. "This him? The resemblance is there."

"Brad Weber," he says, raising his hand to the Captain. "Call me Brad please."

"Bart Wales," the man says, crushing Brad's hand in a fearsome grip. "Follow me, lad."

As soon as he turns away, Brad massages his hand and catches Kelly grinning at him. She nods with her head and they follow the Captain down the pier. As they pass by several boats, they near the end. Brad catches sight of a boat, unlike any he's seen before.

He can see it's a double-hulled Catamaran, but it's not a sailboat. It's like two speedboats welded together then given to Ferrari to turn into something fast and furious. A large cabin sits astride the two hulls with angled windows, topped by a small seating area upstairs. The entire boat is coated in a kind of metallic charcoal color. It looks fast, predatory and dangerous.

"This is Betsy," Captain Wales announces as Brad chuckles. "Something funny, lad?"

"Not at all, Captain," he replies quickly. "I just expected her to be named Dagger or Razor or something sharp and deadly. It's a really cool boat."

"You don't know my Betsy, yet," he winks.

Kelly leads him on board and the two security guys appear a couple of minutes later with their bags, carried by the other two members of the crew, and carries them into the cabin and stows them out of the way while Brad and Kelly sit down.

"Do you get seasick, Brad?"

"No idea," he replies. "I've never been at sea before."

"Funny. Okay, take one of these pills," Kelly replies, taking a bottle from her bag.

She takes one of the pills out and pops it in her own mouth then hands the bottle to Brad.

"They're anti-nausea medication."

"They're yours?"

"Yes," she nods. "I have to take them every time I ride on the boat."

Brad nods and looks around for something to wash the pill down with. He finds a bottle of water in the galley and takes the pill, then rejoins Kelly on the sofa.

"This boat is something," she says, a warning note in her voice. "You want to be seated when he opens it up."

"Should we go upstairs?" Brad suggests.

The boat is really demanding his curiosity and he wants to see what it's like. For the moment, Brad feels his physical weakness go away as the boat captures his full attention.

"Sure," Kelly nods and they head to the back and up the stairs.

"Come to enjoy the ride?" Captain Wales asks as they appear on the upper deck.

He's standing beside a large console with one hand on a steering wheel and the other on a large, dual lever.

"We're just about to cast off."

"Brad wants to see what it's like when you open her up, Captain," Kelly tells him and Brad detects a hint of amusement in her tone.

The Captain grins and looks over the side of the boat.

"We good?" he calls down to his crew.

He grunts a moment later, hits some buttons on the console and Brad feels the engines come to life. The sheer power vibrates through his feet. He's not really sure what to expect, but the sound of the engines does surprise him.

"Wow," he murmurs.

"I know," Kelly replies. "You ain't seen nuttin yet."

"Can't wait."

The Captain moves the lever forward an inch and the boat begins to move away from the quay slowly until they're clear of the other boats. A turn of the wheel has the bow turning to starboard towards the open water.

"Hold tight, kids," Captain Wales tells them, and he pushes the throttle to about one quarter of the way forward.

Brad gets pressed back in his seat as the engines roar and the thrust from the engines lifts the bow up. For a terrifying second he thought the boat is going to flip over, but then it races forward and the bow settles down, skimming across the water. The wind is blasting through his hair in seconds as the Catamaran blasts out to sea. Brad glances over his shoulder, seeing a huge spray of water coming up behind him from the stern. Then, Captain Wales pushes the throttles all the way forward.

MDSW
MDSW
519 Followers