Real Love Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Really?" Brad replies, frowning.

Did Kelly make that up so she has an excuse to use his bathroom to flash him?

"I'm sure, Master Bradley, however I will have maintenance check immediately."

"Don't worry about it," Brad says, shaking his head. "I probably just misunderstood her."

"As you insist, Master Bradley," Charles replies, nodding his head.

"Thanks, Charles. That's all."

"Have a good day then," the Englishman replies.

"You too," Brad murmurs with a smile as he heads outside.

He's chuckling a little at the idea that Kelly faked a broken shower so she can use his bathroom, and made a mental note to check it out himself, but then his mind returns back to Charles's claim that there's no safe room on the Island. Connor's note claims there must be and that seems more likely.

It doesn't make sense that his father wouldn't have one, he thinks to himself as he walks. He decides to bring it up again with Connor that afternoon. He also wonders why Connor wrote it out instead of just asking.

When he gets back to the lounge, Mr Alden is waiting for him, so Brad suggests they take a walk while they talk.

"You asked me a few days ago, when we first met, if I was your lawyer, Brad," the old man reminds him.

"Yeah. That seems like weeks ago," Brad replies.

"Well, the purpose of this meeting is to let you know I'm now your lawyer, and you can discuss anything with me in complete confidentiality," Mr Alden explains. "Now, I believe my number is in your cell phone?"

Brad nods.

"Good. In the event of any kind of emergency or situation, you call me, day or night. Particularly if there is any potential legal impact."

"I've to call you first?"

"No. Obviously, if you need to call an ambulance or the police, then do that first. In any event like that, you call me second."

"Okay," Brad nods... and has a sudden thought. "Mr Alden, you're a long time friend of my father. Is that correct?"

"For 18 years Brad," Mr Alden replies.

"Can you tell me why my father didn't choose to be buried with the love of his life?"

"Well Brad, he is buried with the love of his life. Shortly after he bought the Island and the construction was completed, he had her moved here, to the Island. There was little room for the two of them so he is now resting above his bride."

"Thank you for that. Do you know how my father met my mother?" Brad asks.

"That is one secret I could never get out of him. I'm sorry Brad."

"Not really surprising to me. Do you happen to know if my father was claustrophobic?"

"No, he wasn't at all," the lawyer replies. "Why do you ask?"

"I was just asking Charles if the Island has a panic room, like a safe room, in the event of an attack or something, but he said it doesn't exist," Brad explains.

"That's rather unusual," Mr Alden says, frowning.

"Why's that?"

"Well, I know his residences in New York, Aspen, LA and Hawaii all have them, as does the villa in Italy, now that I think on it," the old man replies. "This island had extensive work done on it prior to the builders coming in, and that would fit with the installation of a safe area."

"You think there is one?" Brad asks, his eyes widening.

"Allow me to check out a few things, Brad," Mr Alden says softly. "This is a discrete enquiry, I assume?"

"Yes. I don't want to make a mountain out of a molehill, but if there is a safe room, then my sisters and I should know about it, and if it is there, why is Charles keeping it from us?" Brad frowns. "Likewise, I don't want to call him a liar if there's nothing there either, know what I mean?"

"I do," the old man nods. "These are good questions that need answers Brad. I will find out what I can."

"Thanks, Mr Alden," Brad nods.

"Brad," the old man says, stopping him. "I think it's acceptable for you to call me Craig if you wish."

"Craig it is," Brad nods, "and thanks for the chat."

As Brad walks himself back to his suite, he can't help but hash out why Charles would hide the existence of the safe room. Still, he doesn't want to guess, but it makes sense to do so if he's using it for some other purpose than which it is intended.

Brad begins to wonder what it can be used for, if not for a safe room. He decides he cannot guess because he doesn't know what's in the safe room, or if there is a safe room, so he drops the subject, for now.

* * * * *

The next couple of hours fly by as Brad, Stacy and Peggy escort their guests back to either the helipad or the pier, bidding them all farewell, and thanking them for coming. It's almost surreal how they arrived, as these famous people with reputations and impressions, yet, when they left twenty-four hours later they seem to be different people entirely. Now Brad, Stacy and Peggy understand why they are friends of their father. Johnny Depp is Johnny, a goofy guy and a bit of an oddball with a sensitive side and Charlize Theron is just Charlie, a determined, chatty and flirty actress who cares deeply about her projects.

Once that job is complete, Debi escorts the siblings to a small shooting range at the far West side of the Island to meet Connor Grant and the Island's Head of Security, Brian Kane.

The 'Introduction to Firearms' proves to be a real eye-opener, as they see Connor Grant in work-mode for the first time. Gone is the charismatic rogue with the scotch in one hand, a girl in the other and in his place is a neat and tidy professional, calm and confident who demonstrates using a handgun with ridiculous accuracy.

Connor speaks to them for a few minutes about how, if they are under threat, they may need to know how to use a firearm, without going into any specifics. He explains that he's speaking from experience and they should listen closely as what he's about to teach them, because one day, it might save their lives.

They are taken through how various different models of hand guns work, how the safety works, how to use the sights and shooting stances. Stacy has never fired a gun before, but Peggy has in the past, explaining she used to be friends with a biker who was a bit of a gun nut. Brad has grown up with guns in the house, since his dad is a retired police detective, so he's been to the range dozens of times and has a basic grasp of firearm safety.

While Stacy hit the target sometimes, and Brad hit it most of the time, Peggy proved to be the best shot of the three of them, hitting the center mass with most of her shots. Brian Kane hit center mass with every shot, which is impressive, until Connor steps up and hits nothing but bulls-eye and eyeballs for fun.

Brad didn't get the chance to mention to Connor about the conversations with Charles and Craig Alden because they get whisked off again. Peggy and Stacy are to go to appointments with the team of beauticians on the Island while Brad goes to his noon workout, and he gets another hard one, thanks to Julian.

* * * * *

Later on, he stumbles into his suite, a weary smile on his face as Kelly steers him straight into the bath, the now familiar smell of bath salts permeating the air.

It has been a long day already after a late night and Brad rests his head against the end of the bath and closes his eyes, breathing slowly and deeply as he rests his sore muscles in the hot water. He mentally drifts, then he feels Kelly place a gentle hand on top of his head. He didn't even hear her come in.

"Sit forward," she says softly.

He groans as he sits upright, slides forward, groaning, and leans forward in the bath as he groans again. He watches as she slips off the white dressing gown, exposing her naked body to him with no embarrassment or pretense of discomfort for joining him in the bath.

Kelly enters the water behind him, slipping her legs around either side of his waist. Her hands rest on top of his shoulders and she slowly eases him back until he's resting on her body, his head on her shoulder. He feels an immediate change in his comfort level.

"This feels so nice," he murmurs, feeling the tension in his body technically disappear. "I can't tell you how good this feels to me."

Brad feels her hands begin to soap up his shoulders and chest, massaging his pectoral muscles down to the side of his ribs and across his stomach and he closes his eyes again.

"You work too hard," Kelly whispers in his ear. "I worry about how sore you are when you come back from the gym. I worry you're going to tear a muscle or damage a tendon."

Brad listens to what she's saying, wondering why she's even mentioning it, but doesn't say a word. He takes a deep, slow breath and feels her head leaning against his. It feels comforting, intimate, and he can feel her breath on his neck. Her hands slowly drags handfuls of water up his body, rinsing the soap off him with each gentle movement.

"Lean forward," she says quietly a moment later, but Brad stays where he is, feeling each rise and fall of her breathing, reveling in the contact between them.

"Brad," she says gently, checking to see if he is asleep.

As she moves her head to the side to try and check, he turns his head around until his lips are inches from her neck and he kisses her soft skin.

"Brad," she says gently. "Come on, lean forward."

He kisses her neck again, then drags his lips down over her collarbone.

"Don't do this," she whispers, but he can hear the desire in her voice and can feel it in the way her arms hold him in place against her.

She doesn't say no, so his lips seek her neck again and he feels her head roll back in the pleasure of his touch.

"Brad, you shouldn't..."

Brad stops and looks her straight in the eyes.

"Kelly, I'm done with the games we're playing. You want this as much as I do and I know it. If you don't want me to proceed, just say 'no' one more time and this will never happen again."

Kelly knows he's serious and she doesn't want him to stop now, or ever. She wants him more than he even knows, nor does she want the time with him in the bath to end now, or ever. Her look of shear passion tells him what he wants to know. She hesitates, then kisses him with an intense passion as she grabs him and pulls him to her.

"Fuck me," she whispers in his ear, her voice drooling with passion.

Wetness shows in Kelly's eyes as her emotions start flooding her body. Brad returns the passion with equal intensity as she locks on to his body. He breaks the kiss and looks her in the eyes with passion in his.

He brings his left hand up, carefully running his fingers along the line of her jaw, and feels her kiss his thumb as it moved past her lips, then her lips are on his again. They kiss with a sudden explosion of passion that has been kept at bay far too long.

Kelly's arms wrap him tight and lock themselves around him as she slides her tongue into his mouth, kissing him with an audible moan.

Brad presses his lips against hers, feeling her desire explode as he feels his own passion rip through his body like an electrical charge. His hand wraps itself in her hair, holding her to him as he kisses her, hard and hungry.

He's growling with desire, his cock hard as steel, wanting her and he can feel it pressing against her leg. Brad feels her legs release the tight grip she has on him so he can turn and face her.

They break in a mad scramble, panting as their wide eyes stare at the other. Kelly's hand comes up and holds his head as he flips onto his front, both of them ignoring the wave of water that sloshes onto the floor and buffets them. They're caught in their own passion as it boils over, his muscle pain being ignored for the time being.

Brad places one hand on the side of the bath, his other hand sliding to the small of her back, pulling her into his dick, seeing her eyes narrow as she anticipates him. Her knees raised as close to her chest as she can get them, exposing her pussy to his cock.

"Go on," she moans, inches from his face. "Fuck me."

Then she smiles lustfully as she feels the first inch of his cock probe inside her. She raises her legs over his shoulders and gets a good grip on him.

"Give it to me Brad. I'm sooo wet for you."

Brad smiles thinking how obvious her statement is, and smiles again knowing what she really means. He pulls with his hand and pushes with his hips, thrusting into her until he can go no more.

"Fuck!" she moans, "I knew it," she says as her eyes close.

She can say nothing more as his lips press onto hers once again. His hips moving back and forth, lost in the exquisiteness of her pussy, moving slowly at first, as she rocks her hips to match his movements, then faster as their passion lifts them to new heights.

Water begins to wave around them, deep peaks and troughs sloshing over the end and sides, splashing over their bodies, yet neither cares as they ride each others desires.

Brad thrusts, withdraws and thrusts again, repeating the motion that brings such pleasure from his erection. Pleasure that radiates through him and he knows it's radiating through her.

He hears her moan as her tongue withdraws into her own mouth, louder as she breaks their kiss to gasp for more air, leaning his forehead against hers.

A hand slides free from his head to his hips, beckoning him onward, calling for more and he gives it to her, powering into her with everything he has, every ounce of desire, every ounce of hunger, every ounce of passion, every ounce of strength he's felt for her over the last few days.

"Brad," she cries, a sharp gasp that spurs him on.

She's so turned on by Brad's action that she has stiffened her body as her first orgasm overwhelms her.

"Yes," she cries, her lips probing forward for a second before they break to accommodate her fast, hard breathing.

He continues to fuck her as hard as he can. He knows he's close and also knows she's approaching her second orgasm.

It's never a case of trying to hold on, but to bring her there faster and Brad reacts to that instinctive knowledge, pushing deeper with every thrust, as fast as he can with every thrust, as hard as he can give it to her, as hard as the bath water allows him.

"Oh... Fuck," she cries.

She's close, and then she's there, stiffening, gasping, moaning beneath him and it's more than he can cope with.

Brad groans aloud, drawn out primal noise of pure animalistic pleasure as he thrusts deeper inside her, still pressing, even though her skin is tight against his own, and he explodes in orgasm.

His entire pelvis rocks with each surge, mirrored by the water sloshing around in the bath, splashing up the walls, and slamming into their bodies like the waves that course through them both.

"Brad," Kelly pants, kissing him for a long, drawn out second, breaking it as their bodies scream for more air.

Their eyes remain locked on each other's long after their orgasms begins to fade, until eventually Brad eases out of her.

"Oh my God," she murmurs, kissing him once more, a quick peck on the lips. "That was..."

"Long overdue?" he guesses.

"That too, but I was going to say incredibly intense," Kelly replies, smiling. "But either way works for me."

"Me too," he nods as he moves his hand from the side of the bath that has been taking his weight, and he grimaces. "Oh, ouch."

"Muscles stiff?" she asks, tilting her head.

Brad nods, noticing the feel of his muscles returns him to instant reality.

"Should have leaned forward earlier."

"This way is much better. No pain, no gain," he chuckles, earning a slap on the shoulder and a laugh from the beautiful woman beneath him.

"I think we've made a bit of a mess," she says a moment later, drawing his gaze over the side of the bath at the water all over the floor.

"I'll lick it up if I have to," Brad tells her. "I wouldn't have stopped there if the walls were falling down."

"Neither would I," she smiles, kissing him once more. "Now get up."

"Why?"

She slapped him on the shoulder again. "We've got lunch about... ten minutes ago, and then a full afternoon."

"I better have time for... rest and relaxation with my wonderfully hot assistant at some point," he says pointedly. "... Assuming you're interested?"

"Right now, I'd happily clear your schedule for the rest of the damn week."

"Do it," he says jokingly.

"So here we are in the bath and you tell me you're wet for me. Really?" he says with the obvious smile.

"Funny Brad."

"By the way, what was it 'you knew' as I entered you?" he asks her.

"That you would feel really satisfying in my pussy, silly," she smiles and gives him a little kiss on his lips. "And you went beyond satisfying... You know, you really opened up Pandora's box here, Brad," she says, smirking. "You've no idea what you've let yourself in for."

"Meaning what?"

"You'll see," she says, kissing the end of his nose. "Later."

Kelly thought that she should add to this revelation.

"Confession time," she announces. "Brad, I have been wet for you for days now. I'm really glad we went down this road, but I hope we don't regret it later."

Brad gives her a loving hug, reminiscent of the time spent with Julie long, long ago.

They get out of the bath and Brad takes a shower, alone, and gets dressed, hungry for food, and maybe another round with Kelly, but goes off to lunch, alone again.

Brad arrives twenty minutes late to lunch and sits down to a very different meal seconds later. A platter of steak and lobster, and a glass of low fat milk are brought out and Brad grins as he looks around the table.

"Food at last," he mutters. "Now maybe my gut won't feel so left out."

"You're looking very cheerful," Peggy notices, giving him a shrewd look. "Like the cat that ate the canary."

Brad glances down at the plate, seeing an excuse right there in front of him.

"I've been craving steak for days and I've been getting nothing but tuna and eggs, so this is a real change. And lobster too. Lucky me."

Stacy chuckles at his enthusiasm, while Peggy raises an eyebrow.

He ignores them and attacks his food with a vengeance.

Nikki asks if Kelly will join them for lunch, but Brad shakes his head saying she's working upstairs and will order something from the kitchen. Then before he's finished eating, they move smoothly into an hour long briefing from Jack on the basics of business management, focusing on international marketing strategy and modern advertising.

Brad finds the whole topic a little boring, having covered it already in college and in practice at work, but he simplifies a few of the questions when he notices Peggy struggling so Brad gives some personal attention, seeing her continue to struggle. While the others takes a break, Brad explains, in simpler terms, the meaning of what was said. Then it's over, thankfully. If he doesn't help his sister, he would be bored out of his mind right now.

* * * * *

Debi appears, explaining that their schedule has changed for the afternoon and would they accompany her. They have no idea what the change is, yet they walk blindly with her without asking questions.

Exchanging puzzled glances back and forth, Brad, Stacy and Peggy follow Debi up to the helipad where a man in a flight suit waits for them.

"Good afternoon. My name is Captain Jonas Scott and I'll be your pilot this afternoon aboard this Sikorsky S-76 helicopter," he says, jerking his thumb at the big helicopter on the landing pad behind him.

"We'll be up in the air for about thirty minutes, doing a quick tour of the Island from above then a fly over of a few of the neighbors, and if we can manage it, we'll go looking for some dolphins too. Come on board," he finishes, a broad smile on his face as he turns and boards the helicopter.

"Fucking awesome," Brad murmurs.

"You're not serious," Stacy replies. "I'm not going up in a helicopter."

"Come on," Peggy says. "It'll be fun."

"No. It won't," Stacy iterates, looking scared. "I don't want to."