Real Love Ch. 11

Story Info
The saga of Bradley Weber continues.
12.7k words
4.84
4.4k
9

Part 11 of the 30 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 05/27/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MDSW
MDSW
520 Followers

Writer's Notes:

'Real Love' is my personal tribute to JammyJimmy's (JJ) story, 'Threads: The Island'. I give JJ credit, because credit is due, for this story and for my own inspiration and entrance into writing. 'Real Love' is actually the first story I wrote, even before 'Tale of Two Teens', my first published story.

As I was writing this story way back when, I was hoping JJ would be the editor. Having been unable to make contact with him, I have been reluctant to release it. Some say JJ has passed away, but I don't know. JJ, if you read this and want this story removed, please contact me. Several readers have relayed to me, both publically and privately, that they would like it released.

Therefore, 'Real Love' is an unauthorized, reimagined rewrite and sequel to JJ's story, 'Threads: The Island'. The general storyline in JJ's story is embedded in this story. Several of the character names have been changed because this is my story. Anyone who has read JJ's story will identify the characters quickly, starting with my main character, Bradley Weber, formerly known as Kyle Watson in JJ's story.

This story is long, but tolerant and filled with several emotions. If you stick with it, you will experience euphoria, happiness, sadness, sorrow and it will make you horny. You'll be disgusted, pissed off, scared and you'll grieve, cry, frown, smile and sometimes, you'll laugh, I hope.

'Real Love' starts off slow, but gains speed with age. Feel free to leave comments about what you like and what you dislike about the story. Feedback is a good thing for those writers who want to know what reader's like and dislike about their stories.

Please don't be mean in the comments because those that put in many hours over a period of several months, and thought into designing and writing these stories don't appreciate it, nor do they deserve it.

I do hope you enjoy the 'Real Love' series. Just don't forget one important detail -- it's fiction. Please do give us 'not so professional' writers a little slack.

JJ, wherever you are, whatever you're doing, fair winds and following seas my friend.

Let the saga of Bradley Weber continue...

MDSW

* * * * *

As morning breaks on the Island, Brad wakes up seconds before his alarm goes off, turns it off quickly and flips on the bedside light. During the night, Kelly rolled off him and is sprawled across the bed, the sheet twisted down around her hips, her tits in full view. Her hair looks like a unorganized spider web covering her face.

He looks at her lying there, admiring her great shape and features, then reminds himself he isn't a fucking creep and gets off the bed. A quick wash in the bathroom wakes him up and he enters the dressing room quietly, removing his top, stained with saliva where Kelly drooled on it as she slept. He slips another one on, then gathers up his phone, pulls the sheet up covering her and heads for the gym.

Brad is feeling pretty pleased with himself for not giving in to temptation last night. At one point he woke up, spooned in behind her and as he moved, he felt her pushing her ass back into him. It would have been all too easy for lust to take over, and it tempted him at the time, but he remembers the state she was in and doesn't want that. If he's going to fuck Kelly, and he really wants to, he wants her awake and alert, not drunk and unconscious.

He frowns and shifts his mind to his coming workout. Brad is surprised to discover he's really looking forward to it, and actually missed it last night. He breaks into a gentle jog on his way down the path, chuckling as he realizes what he's doing.

You're turning yourself into a gym-junkie, Brad! Really?

Julian is waiting, as always, and Brad throws himself into the morning program, working with intensity and Julian encourages him. His arms, shoulders, pecs and stomach all got blasted hard and he notes the weights he's been lifting for the last couple of days has increased.

The burning pain in his muscles is actually pleasing him and Julian nods approvingly as Brad completes his warm down.

When he arrives back at the main house, Debi is sitting downstairs with her laptop, working away and Brad slows to talk to her.

"Morning, Debi. Sleep well?"

"Hi, Brad. Very good, thank you. You?"

"Yeah, not bad," he nods.

"How's Kelly?" she asks. "I haven't seen her that drunk in a while."

"After you left and while I was in the shower last night, she moved to my bed, which is where she is now. She was still asleep when I left, although I can see her having the mother of all hangovers this morning."

"Ugh. You two still okay?"

"Nothing happened Debi. She's having a very good nap, then she'll wake up and try to remember last night."

"Okay, I can cover her duties, if you need some help," she offers, smiling. "Probably best you don't expect too much from her straight away."

"That'll be perfect, Debi, thanks," Brad nods. "I figured she'll need the morning off anyway. Do you happen to know what's on my schedule for today? It's not in my phone yet."

Debi looks down at her laptop, her fingers flickering across the keyboard.

"Here we are. Breakfast at eight with guests, until around half nine and then you need to be available to escort them to either the helipad or the pier."

"Okay," Brad nods, thinking that sounds easy enough.

"Mr Alden has a ten minute slot with you after the guests are gone, or whenever you can fit him in and you've got an appointment with Connor Grant at twelve."

"What's that about?"

She taps at the keyboard again, then looks up, smiling.

"Introduction to Firearms."

Brad's eyes widen.

"Really?"

"Yes, sir."

"It's Brad, Debi," he says quickly, then grins. "Do you think Connor will be sober by then?"

"Sorry, Brad... But despite all appearances to the contrary, he takes his work very seriously," Debi explains. "He's got quite a reputation."

"I think he scored with Christy Turlington last night," Brad says and grins.

"She was stunning yesterday. You know she was one of the super models? Late eighties, early nineties, along with Cindy Crawford, Elle McPherson, Claudia Schiffer."

"Yeah," Brad nods. "She's still got the looks."

"Mr Packard dated her for a few weeks, years ago, according to Kelly," Debi tells him. "Since then, he speaks to her on the phone at least once a month, and if they were ever in the same area at the same time, they'd meet up for lunch. She's been a good friend to him through the years."

"I'll make sure I speak to her before she goes," Brad says.

Debi nods.

"Anything else I can help you with just now, Brad?"

"No, I'm good. I better get myself cleaned up and wake Kelly up. Good morning hangover," he says, grinning.

"Great speech yesterday, Brad. It was awesome, humorous, emotional and personal. Well done. It made me cry like so many others... And good luck with Kelly," she says as he turns to depart.

"Thank you Debi."

Brad heads upstairs and into his suite, finding Kelly exactly as she was when he left, so he goes into the lounge, grabs a couple bottles of cold water and returns to the bedroom. He approaches the bed with reservations as to whether or not she's ready to attack another day, in her condition.

As he looks down at her, Brad has another moment of temptation, a sudden desire to slide the sheet back and admire her naked form, then slide in behind her, but he takes a deep breath and shakes his head.

"Kelly," he says as he shakes her shoulder gently. "Kelly, time to wake up."

Her eyes open and she blinks a few times, then bolts upright, looking around.

Brad chuckles as she figures out where she is.

She thumps back down on the bed and pulls the sheet up over her head. Brad hears a groan and then the sheet slowly slides down, revealing her face. She has one eye open a little, the other closed against the light, and she's licking her lips at the dryness in her mouth.

"What time is it?"

"Nearly seven."

"You're late for your workout," she replies immediately, closing her eyes as the enormity of her hangover strikes. "Oh dear God."

Brad chuckles.

"I've already been for my workout, sorted out my schedule, and you've got an hour until breakfast, so take it easy. How are you feeling?"

"Dire."

"Want some water?" Brad asks, pressing the bottle into her hand.

Kelly sits up, allowing the sheet to drop and expose her tits, sighs, opens the bottle and brings the nozzle to her lips, squeezing and swallowing half the contents at once. She lowers the bottle and smiles weakly.

"Thank you."

"No problem," Brad replies. "Do you remember much?"

Kelly frowns as she thinks, then grimaces, and then blushes a little with embarrassment.

"Well, I made an ass of myself... Did we...?"

"No," Brad assures her quickly. "We did not. I will not do anything like that to a drunk girl. If you don't know that, you do now."

She seems relieved.

"Thanks for not... doing anything," she murmurs, looking at him through one eye. "I get the feeling I wouldn't have said no."

"You did spend some time trying to get me to fuck you," Brad says, then smiles. "In fact at one point you even suggested we have... coitus," he explains, breaking into a broad grin.

"I didn't," she says quickly, looking up at him in disbelief, then slumps back on the bed when she remembers. "I did. What a tool."

"I thought it was kinda cute. Want me to run you a bath or put the shower on or anything?"

"Bath. Please," she mutters, closing her eyes. "Really hot."

"No problem. Just drink the rest of that water, okay. You need to hydrate."

Brad turns the bath on, surprised at how fast the water level rises, and opens the cabinet that has jar after jar of different salts, powders and other things that he isn't sure of. Rather than put in something he knows nothing about, he just checks the water temperature and level and when it's deep enough, he shuts off the tap and walks back to the bedroom, noticing the steam from the water.

Kelly is sitting up in bed now, her knees drawn up and the sheet tucked under her arms, covering her tits, as she drinks from the second water bottle.

"Bath's ready. Just be careful, it may be a little too hot."

"Oh good," she mutters.

Brad's eyes widened as she throws the sheet to one side, slides naked across the bed, then walks past him slowly, trying to maintain her balance, and gets into the bath slowly.

Brad takes in her naked body in full view of his eyes with no obstructions. He marvels at her beauty and wishes for more from her.

"Bit casual with the nudity this morning, are we?" he jokes.

"I don't care," she states. "I'm sure you got an eyeful of me last night and I'm too hung over to give a shit today."

As soon as she's in the bath, she dunks her head under the water. As she emerges from the depths, she sweeps her hair clear of her face as she leans back against the head of the bath.

"Unless it bothers you?"

"I didn't peek at you last night Kelly, believe it or not. But, I have absolutely no problem seeing you naked when you're sober enough to know what you're doing," Brad says, smiling. "In fact, you can walk around like that all the time, if you want."

"Only in here," she replies, closing her eyes. "Brad?"

"Yeah."

"Any chance of some more water? Or a can of Diet Pepsi or something?"

"Sure," he nods and fetches two of each from the small refrigerator in the lounge. He hands the cold can to her and sits on the edge of the bath next to her.

"Thanks. You'll make someone a wonderful assistant one day."

"Funny. My turn to take care of you for a change. Feels rewarding."

"You say the sweetest things Bradley Weber," she mutters, holding the cold can against her forehead with her eyes closed. "Don't let me drink again please."

"You'll get over it," he replies, grinning at turning one of her phrases back on her.

Her middle finger emerges from the water for a moment, then disappears again. Brad looks at her, mostly submerged in the hot, clear water. He can see the smooth skin of her legs, and for the first time, he can see, in detail, what lies between them. Her pussy is completely shaved, not a hair to be seen, and he can make out her clit protruding just a fraction. Her lips look firm and tight, no flappy labia hanging out to destroy the symmetry of her lips.

His gaze travels up, seeing how the water sluices back and forth between her breasts like waves on a beach and he licks his lips, glad her eyes are closed.

"You sure you don't want some bath salts or anything in there?"

"Nope. I need the heat to sweat out the alcohol."

"And you don't care that the water is transparent?"

She shrugs.

"Too hung over to care and it's not like you haven't seen me naked, is it?"

"I'm not complaining."

"Isn't it time you get in the shower?" she mutters.

"Yeah, although right now I'm giving serious consideration to joining you in the bath," he admits.

"Shower."

"But..."

"Shower. Go."

Brad chuckles, seeing how she's back to her forceful self despite the chronic hangover. He opens the shower door, turns the shower on, strips off his clothes in front of her, and steps inside.

"You're starting to tone up, Brad," Kelly tells him a moment later.

"Yeah? Cool."

He opens the door a fraction, turning the opaque glass transparent again, so he can see her while they chat. Of course, she can see his dick hanging in front of him as well, but it's not hard. He can tell she's staring at it.

"You're changing and not just physically," she adds, the Pepsi can still snugging to her forehead.

"How do you mean?"

"You're becoming a lot more confident, more take charge, know what I mean?"

Brad shrugs.

"Not really."

He does, but he wants to hear what she has to say about him.

"A few days ago, you weren't confident talking to women, you were shit scared about meeting your sisters and you were reluctant to accept what was happening. You even broke down during the boat trip to the island. Now, you're the guy who stands up in front of a boat load of A-listers, nails his own speech, the best I have ever heard at a funeral, and mingles with A-listers without exhibiting any nervousness, indicating you're a lot more confident."

Brad frowns.

"Just getting used to things, I guess. I'm still the same guy though."

"Just don't turn into an asshole, okay? No monster ego or anything," she says, finally opening the can.

Brad chuckles.

"Yeah, that's not likely to happen."

"Hello? Are you guys back there?"

Brad recognizes Debi's voice and quickly shuts the shower door, turning the shower opaque again.

"I'm in the shower," Brad calls back.

"Just come in, Debi," Kelly tells her.

A moment later, he hears her start to laugh.

"Some things never change, Kelly," she says a moment later. "So how bad?"

"Remember the last time we were in Aspen?" Kelly asks quietly.

"Really? That bad? You were pretty hammered last night."

"Oh, don't I know it. What's up?"

"Brad is being asked for downstairs. Charlize," Debi explains.

"Really?" Brad asks from the shower.

"Probably wants to hit on you again," Kelly adds.

"Jealous much?" Debi says, laughing.

"Not at all," Kelly replies, getting another laugh from Debi. "Okay, maybe a little. I think of it as overly protective."

Brad is a little startled at how open the conversation is between the two of them, until he remembers that they usually share one of the apartments on the Island. They obviously know each other really well and are good friends, but he's not aware of their history together.

"Any idea what she actually wants?" he asks.

"I'm guessing she wants to set up a booty call for when you're in LA," Kelly suggests.

"Maybe," Debi says tentatively. "More likely, it's to do some groundwork to get you to invest in a movie she's producing and acting in at some point later this year or next year."

"Could be," Kelly allows.

"Is it a good investment?" Brad asks, wondering what he should do or say.

"Who knows," Kelly replies. "If it's anything to do with that, she'll just be wanting to set up a meeting, probably invite you to visit her when she's working or something."

"Ah, the attraction of a behind-the-scenes private tour," Debi says. "That sounds likely."

"Then again, she might just want your cock before breakfast," Kelly adds.

"Kelly!" Debi says sharply.

"What? Brad is a grown-up. Besides, we talk about this stuff," Kelly replies, then they hear her sigh. "I feel like shit."

"You should get up, have some fruit and get down to the gym," Debi tells her. "Brad, you should get out of the shower and get dressed. She's downstairs by the pool."

"Okay," Brad says.

He reaches for the door and pauses.

"Debi?"

"She's gone," Kelly tells him. "You can come out now."

Brad opens the door, wraps a towel around him, dries off and sits on the edge of the bath.

"You okay?" he asks.

"I'll get over it."

"Any suggestions on what I should do downstairs?"

"Take a meeting, take her number, tell her you're a fan, and compliment her. Tell her you'll be delighted to meet with her when you're in town, but you don't know when that will be yet."

Kelly takes a deep breath.

"And don't fuck her please?"

Brad cocks an eyebrow.

"I don't have any plans to fuck anybody at the moment, but why not?"

"I'm sorry Brad. I've no right to even say that," she says sadly, looking at him. "I don't know what it is, what's going on between us, but I feel shit enough today without getting uber jealous too."

"You're getting jealous?" Brad asks, a smile twitching at his lips. "That's so cute. You ARE into me."

"Shut up," she mutters, blushing a little and flashing a small smile. "And go get dressed."

Brad attempts to stand up, but her hand grabs his and stops him.

"Brad, I just want to say thank you again for... not doing anything last night and for taking care of me last night and this morning."

He bends down and gives her a kiss on her forehead. He knows this incredible, gorgeous woman in his bath is worth waiting for and he smiles.

"Kelly, it's my pleasure to take care of you this morning. And, if we're going to hook up, me and you, I want you sober. I want you conscious and I want you being you, not a half asleep drunk."

"I'm not promising anything," she says a moment later.

"I know. Neither am I," he agrees. "But I also know you're into me, and you know I'm into you. We'll get it together... or we won't. I just hope we do."

She nods and lets his hand go as he gives her another kiss on her forehead. She smiles at him and off he goes to get dressed.

Brad gets to choose his clothes since Kelly is in the bath, opting for light blue jeans, an old faded T-shirt and timberland boots, Margaret be damned. He roughly towels dry his hair and sweeps it into place with his fingers, grabs a pair of shades, his phone and cigarettes and heads out to find Charlize.

He finds the actress sitting at a table overlooking the pool, looking elegant as she sips at a coffee. Brad takes a seat next to her with a smile.

"Hello. Sleep well?"

"Yes," she smiles. "It's so peaceful here."

"Feel free to visit any time you like," Brad tells her. "I've no idea if my sisters or I will be here, but there's plenty room if you need to get away for a few days."

"I might take you up on that," she replies.

Her eyes flick down to the phone and cigarettes on the table.

"Smoke if you want to, I don't mind."

Brad lights up and sucks in a breath full of cigarette smoke.

"Thank you... So you want to see me?"

"Yeah... That was an awesome speech you gave to commemorate your father yesterday."

"Thank you. I appreciate that very much. It came from my inner self."

"I could tell... So, when are you coming to LA?"

He laughs, reminded of the conversation upstairs.

MDSW
MDSW
520 Followers