Real Love Ch. 16

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Things are not what I thought they were. I like this... us, but I also don't like us. The casual arrangement has me the most depressed. Not being my girl is another. It hurts in those regards. I'm not good with some of your rules, either, like the dating one. This is not the kind of relationship I want to have with you."

"I haven't felt as comfortable or as close with anyone in the last three years as I am with you right now. But, if all you want is a casual relationship, then I have no leg to stand on. My bottom line is... I'd rather have you in my life than not... You are by far, the best thing to happen to me bar none," he says as he drops his head and stares at the floor.

Instantly, hearing his words, Kelly breaks down and cries her eyes out. As his full statement sinks in to her brain, she gets up and runs to him like a defensive lineman going after a quarterback. Hearing her footsteps, he looks up just in time to see her hit him with a surprising force. She pushes him backward on the bed with Kelly landing on top of him. Tears are now flooding down her cheeks as she buries her face into his neck and cries, and cries, and cries as Brad hangs on to her, no longer feeling the affection he used to have for her.

She holds him tighter than she ever has, convulsing in Brad's arms as she tightens her grip on him, thinking she's dealing with a serious issue that he doesn't completely understand. They remain in embrace for a long time with Kelly holding, squeezing and kissing him.

Brad is still confused about the relationship, though still wondering why anyone who wants only a casual relationship, would react with so much emotion. She acts like she's in love, but won't say it or even admit it. He just doesn't understand what her problem is.

Then, he suddenly realizes again, he hasn't taken into consideration her feelings and what she's going through. This is the second time he's done this and now he must fall back and regroup. All may not be lost after all.

Kelly is thinking she may have gone to far with this relationship change and is afraid Brad won't be his normal, affectionate self with her anymore. He's taking this pretty hard, she thought. Why is she even thinking this, she wonders. Maybe she needs to back off a bit and help him see the light about her, as soon as she figures out exactly what that is.

"That was mean what you said to me," she says, softly crying.

"I know Kelly, and I'm sorry about that, but I wanted... no, I had to know what you're not willing to tell me."

"Damn packing," Kelly murmurs, not addressing that statement.

"Leave the packing for now," he replies, feeling her pressing against him.

He kisses her softly on her cheek.

"Can't. The staff is coming to take most of it away anytime now," she says, lifting her head up, sighing and clearing her eyes. "Otherwise, I'd strip you naked and fuck your brains out, Mister."

"Later then?"

"Repeatedly," she promises, a wicked glint in her eye as she crushes her face into his shoulder.

A silence befalls them as Kelly continues to recover from the shock Brad just laid on her. It's as bad as the shock she laid on him about their relationship change hours before, but it was not payback or anything. He's trying to probe her true feelings because she doesn't appear to be transparent in that area.

Currently, he feels she's been holding out on him and he doesn't know why. He's still not sure he got all the information he wants, but it's her reaction that makes him feel better about their new relationship, whether he likes it or not. He still doesn't have a feel for what the relationship is, either.

They remain there for a long stretch of time before moving, whether they had the time or not, and fortunately, no-one bothers them. Kelly finally clears her eyes of tears and gives Brad a series of little pecks about his face. Very tender pecks. Again, she's acting like she's in love and he wonders if she understands that actions speak louder than words and her actions are telling him a story she isn't... Maybe he should take his own advice.

The staff finally arrives and takes the packed luggage as they stand together and watch.

They're about to get on with the business at hand when Brad says, "And just so you know, some of that stuff you showed me is kinda hot."

"Now's a good time for specifics," she grins, her mood shifting as she clears the tears from eyes again.

"Well, I quite like the idea of you with a butt plug in while we're chatting with people or in a meeting or something and using a toy and my cock to DP you. That's kinda hot too. I also like knowing if you're not wearing underwear. That's also kinda hot."

"It's a start," Kelly says, a thoughtful look in her eye. "I get the feeling you're not into being rough with me and that's okay."

"A little rough, I'm okay with, but hurting you or lifting my hand to you isn't in my cards. Spanking is okay, but I don't think I can do the rest," Brad says frankly. "Just doesn't feel right to me, even though I know you're into it."

"I get it. I do. It's all good. Okay? Just do whatever you're comfortable with and I'll do the same and we'll have lots of excellent orgasms together. Doesn't that sound good?"

"Somewhat... It doesn't seem fair though. You're getting everything you want, but I'm not," he tells her as he impulsively tugs on her ponytail and she smiles.

He can tell immediately that she enjoys that as they return to the dressing room.

"You're awesome. You can do that again anytime you like, Brad."

She fixates on him with a smouldering look and he can see the desire in her eyes.

"What? Pull your hair?"

"Oh, yeah," she nods. "Taking a grip of me so I have to do as I'm told? That's hot."

"Turned on a little are you?"

She grabs his hand and pushes it inside the belt of her trousers, inside her panties, and down to her pussy.

"You tell me."

He probes with his fingers, searching for her pussy as she spreads her legs apart. He finds it waiting for him, ready, wet and hungry.

"You're really fucking soaked," he mutters, slipping a finger inside her.

"Oh, that's nice."

She rolls her pelvis, grinding her clit against his hand.

Brad watches her, seeing how her eyes seem far away, her breathing is deeper and her hand clutching his arm.

"You know, if there wasn't people coming back here any time to get the remaining luggage, you could be doing that on my cock."

"Don't tempt me," she replies.

She seems to shake a few moments later, then swiftly removes his hand from inside her panties and trousers.

"So, yeah. I'm a little turned on, you could say," she adds, winking at him.

To his surprise, she pulls his hand to her mouth and sucks his fingers clean.

"Can't have you stinking of pussy, can we?"

"I'm happy if I'm stinking of your pussy."

"I bet you are. Later though, okay?"

"Sure," he nods, releasing her.

She begins to pack another case and Brad moves in to help her, but she swats him on the arm.

"What's that for?"

"For doing my job for me," she says, rolling her eyes. "Go have a coffee or a cocktail, sit on the balcony or something. You're distracting me," she says smiling.

"Distracting because you keep having wicked and impure thoughts?" he asks, grinning at her.

"Out!" she says, grinning at him. "Also, your meeting with Margaret is in fifteen minutes."

"Okay. Good timing."

Brad goes to his bed and lays down hoping to clear his head and get into Margaret mode. He needs to figure out a plan of attack with her. He feels better, perhaps because he sorted things out with Kelly, is able to relax and chill out on his bed as he spends some time thinking about things. He's still not comfortable with the casual plan, but if he wants her, and he does, that is the way it's going to be... for now anyway. Who knows, maybe things will change in the future, as Casey has suggested.

Brad returns to his balcony just before the Margaret meeting. He sits there smoking as Margaret comes into view and she doesn't look happy, but she rarely does. Brad stands, greets her and tells her to take a seat. She starts to say something but Brad cuts her off.

"Margaret, what happened between us in the past, and will stay in the past. This is our new beginning. I don't want to be mad at my staff and I don't want you treating me like shit. So, we need to fix this or part company. Your thoughts."

"I understand Mr Weber..."

"Call me Brad please."

"Okay Brad. I'm the one who is out of line here. I'm so use to being bullied and degraded by Danny and Charles that I neglected to change when the new owners arrived. I expected you were going to be just like your father so I maintained my defensive posture to protect myself and to let you know I mean business."

"I'm not like that Margaret and neither are my sisters. I don't want to be mad at anybody any more. I don't want to raise my voice at anybody anymore. I want to be a happy person and I want happy people working here. I want you to be happy and smile more. No more cutting people down with a better than thou attitude. Be happy, work happy, and stay happy. Treat others the way you want them to treat you. If you are unable to do that, we should part company. I would hate to loose a clothing designer with your talent. You're awesome at what you do, but I will no longer tolerate your attitude."

"I can be what you want me to be Brad, and I'm sorry we started off on the wrong foot. I just need time to convert myself back over, then we'll get along much better."

"Great, Margaret. Start with your staff. Let them see the new Margaret and I'm looking forward to the new Margaret. Anything else?"

"I'm awesome at what I do Brad, and want to continue on your staff. I know what you want, I know what I want and I believe things will be fine in the future," Margaret adds.

"Thanks for the visit Margaret."

As they stand, he gives her a hi-five, and as she's about to go her separate way, Margaret suddenly stops.

"Brad."

"Yes."

"Thanks for not firing me."

"I have no desire to fire people Margaret. But I won't hesitate if I have to," he says, giving her a warm smile.

He gives her another hi-five and Margaret leaves him alone on the balcony. He sits back down very satisfied with the meeting. Then he notices the afternoon sun is hot, so realizing he still has his bathing suit on, he heads to the pool and slips in.

He relaxes on the steps in the water while his thoughts drift. The situation with Charles still hangs over him, but he's comforted by Connor being on his side and Sara is secretly working with him too, Craig too. He's been able, for most of the day, to put it to the side, distracted with other things, but now the situation keeps intruding on him, so he decides to join in a pool volleyball game with the guests.

After the game ends, he returns to the side of the pool as the guests hit the tennis courts or the beach. His mind returns to his pressing problems, being aware that Charles is playing things carefully, so he has to do the same. Brad knows he's had conversations with his sisters and with Kelly that may have been recorded. He knows he's had sex with Sara and done plenty with Kelly too, so if there are video recordings, then Charles has a huge amount of data that he can use against him and his sisters to blackmail them.

Charles is obsessing with Kelly and that's what worries him the most. Would he just let Brad whisk her off the Island tomorrow for two weeks, effectively letting her go? Not really something a nutcase stalker would do, he thinks, but the truth is, he doesn't know what Charles will do.

He knows that getting information on someone is only one part of blackmail or extortion, or whatever. He remembers a historical fiction book he read about ancient Rome, and how some politician said that there are three parts to any blackmail. Getting the leverage, deciding when to use it, and making sure you get what you want. So far, Brad knows Charles has the leverage. The 'when' and 'what' he wants are the two things he's not sure of. He ponders that thought, eventually trying to clear his head and veg out.

From his balcony, Kelly sees Brad alone at the side of the pool, at the shallow end, with his back leaning against the side. The pool is empty so she makes her way to the pool. Brad is staring at something and has a dazed and sad expression on his face, not noticing Kelly has come down to join him.

"You've gone all quiet," Kelly says as she slips in the pool beside him.

Brad is startled as he comes out of his daze. He doesn't change his position, just looks at her.

"I didn't see you come down. You look delicious," Brad says.

She's wearing a bikini, the color of brushed steel, and a pair of shades covering her eyes.

"Something on your mind?" she asks.

"Just thinking," he replies.

"About what?"

He shrugs and gives her a pointed look.

"About you. Us. Stuff."

"I'm sure it'll sort itself out," she murmurs as she lifts his arm around her and wraps her legs and arms around his torso.

"Nice to see you relaxing," he says softly and smiles as she gives him a soft peck on his cheek.

Brad slips down deeper in the water so he removes his hand from her and returns it to the side of the pool and lifts him back up.

"Yeah, the workaholic in me is protesting bitterly," she says, moving her head to rest on his shoulder, facing him.

She feels good, but Brad? Not so good, about her anyway.

"This is nice," she says.

"It is."

Kelly notices he hasn't put his hands on her ass as he always does. She's disappointed and wants him to, wishing he would. Maybe she's right about him not being himself with her anymore.

They rest there in silence, basking in the sunlight, enjoying the warm water and the feel of each other, making the most of their last full day on the Island. She squeezes him every so often hoping he'll return it to her, but he doesn't.

"What's happening later?" he wonders.

"Dinner at eight, all of us, Terry, Brian, Mr Alden and Charles too. We invited Connor but he begged off," Kelly explains. "I suspect he's got a few maids lined up."

Brad smiles, knowing what he's really up to.

Brad's expression sours at the thought of dinner with Charles. Having to make pleasant small-talk, while the old man is plotting against him and his sisters, isn't what he wants do. The same man who blackmailed Sara and jerked off on her for a year while she dresses as Kelly. He's disgusting. But, he has to maintain the facade until it's over, for the sake of the company, his sisters, Kelly and the rest of the Island staff.

"The food should be really good. The chef's setting up a grill and will cook whatever meat or fish you order right there in front of you. Every time he's done it in the past, it smells amazing," she continues. "So there's no need to look so miserable," she adds in a whisper.

Brad forced a smile.

"It does sound good. You know what I've been craving all week?"

"Apart from me and steak? And lobster?"

"Funny," he mutters as he tickles her behind the knee and makes her squirm.

"Stop that!" she yells, squirming and grinning.

Brad grins and grabs her ass.

"Okay, yes, I've been craving you, but what I'd really love to eat, in addition to your pussy, is a really great, well done juicy burger, with american cheese, crispy bacon, lettuce, mayo, pickles, yellow mustard and ketchup."

"Oohhh. I'll let the chef know," she says, smiling. "I want to keep you satisfied."

"You do so much more than that," he replies, tilting his head down to look at her.

She gives him a soft kiss and a smile.

"There you go being all sweet again Bradley Weber. Maybe I should sneak you upstairs for a quickie."

"Thought you'd never ask," Brad replies, but her hand keeps him in the pool, as he expects she would.

He feels the relationship he has with her is taking a dive.

"Later, I promise," she whispers.

"You've hardly spent any time with your friends, Brad. Take the time, make the most of it. You've got a busy couple of weeks coming up and that's only the start of it."

Brad looks at her, seeing her smiling at him.

Brad nods.

"Come on then, let's get everyone together and go do something fun."

"Lead on," she says.

At Nikki's suggestion, they all troop down to the beach for a few hours of instructed water activities. Qualified instructors were summoned from the Islands staff and while Ed, Peggy, Kelly, Rick and Margarita go parasailing out on a speedboat, Brad, Stacy, Louisa, Nikki and Casey learn how to scuba dive, something Brad has wanted to do since arriving on the Island.

Brad loves being under the water, not having to worry about resurfacing to breathe. As they work their way around the Island, flapping their flippers, it opens up a whole new world for him. Seeing the local fish darting around ahead of them, or beneath them is like ghosting through someone else's house, a momentary intrusion that draws a few odd looks, but then they're gone and everything returns to normal.

After that they lay on the beach for a while sharing their experiences and sipping on cocktails, they troop back to the main house. Casey, Ed, Margarita and Louisa stop off at the tennis court for a game of mixed doubles, which really makes Brad laugh. Ed is all power, but Casey is going to loose some serious dude points playing tennis. It doesn't matter what kind of bat, stick or racquet he holds, Casey just can't hit his target. It's like his hand-eye coordination is fine apart from when he's swinging at something, then he turns into a clumsy two year old.

Brad follows the others back to the main house where everyone agrees to get changed and meet up before dinner for a few drinks.

Kelly realizes she destroyed part of their relationship and wants to get him back the way he use to be, thinking about how to do that as they walk to the suite.

* * * * *

Brad, in spite of not feeling good about the new relationship, follows Kelly into his suite, shuts the door and finds her in his shower, naked, facing him with the door open, one hand caressing her clit, the other pinching her nipple.

Brad looks at her for a second, his cock twitches, but disappointing her, he goes back to his bed. He sits on the edge looking at the floor. Kelly, still naked, joins him, sitting next to him on the bed.

"I was afraid this change between us would turn you away from me and my worst fear is now a reality. I based my decision about our relationship change on our working relationship, something I really want to continue. We get along very well right now, but as things change and you get more into the business, our relationship will also change, so we do need to talk more about the relationship change."

"We do, but I don't know what we can say that we haven't already said. Let it sink into me for a while Kelly, then maybe we can accomplish something later. Still, I want to be perfectly clear that I'm not in favor of this relationship," he says.

"I know. That is perfectly clear, but it's the best thing for us right now and I think, deep down inside, you know it... But in the mean time, care to join me in the shower pretty pleeease?"

Then she pushes him back on the bed, crawls on top, straddling him, teasing him with her tits, kissing him multiple times before he finally puts his arms around her.

He's teasing her, but finally says, "Okay."

She stands up, takes his hand and drags him toward the shower. He stops and strips his clothes off in record time, with Kelly's help. They move into the shower and as Brad looks at a naked Kelly leaning against the shower wall, it causes his desire for her to peek with an unusual burst of passionate lust. His stiffening cock is all the proof he needs. He's ready for her and she wants him to fuck her good.

His lips meet her's with a hunger that explodes deep within, a hunger that's driving him wild. As his lust overcomes him, his cock completes its rise to the occasion rapidly as her hands snake around his neck. He slides his hands down over her breasts, down her sides, caressing her ass. He grabs her cheeks and lifts, feeling her pulling on his neck as she spreads her legs and wraps them around his waist, getting herself ready to accept him inside her.