Real Love Ch. 16

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh, fucking good idea," she says.

She's panting for breath as they break their kiss. He doesn't say anything, knowing the intensity on his face says everything that needs to be said.

Brad pins her to the wall then slips first one arm, then the other, under her knees and her legs rise up near his shoulders. With her arms still around his neck, he lifts her again, jerking her upwards once and again, testing his hold to make sure he can fuck her like this, something he's only seen in porno movies, but never attempted in person. He feels like she only weighs 90 pounds to him, but he knows better than that. She has to weigh at least 95 pounds, or closer to 112.

He sees her expression change as a broad smile forces its way to her face. Kelly adjusts her grip and slides her hand down between them, her fingers grab his hard cock and positions it just right. Brad lowers her slowly, impaling her on his cock in mid-air as she moans.

"Oh fuck. Your cock fills me up and feels sooo great inside me," she whispers in his ear.

He growls, feeling powerful and aroused, longing to fuck this beautiful blonde woman who turns him on so much, and he acts on that lustful desire. His cock feels so good inside her it causes him to lean his head back and groan. Kelly smiles as she enjoys his big cock stretching her insides with immense pleasure. It feels awesome as they moan in unison.

Brad's hips begins to pump as he lifts her, swiftly, sure and smooth in their movements, plunging into her pussy every time he lowers her onto his cock, time and time again.

In turn, Kelly moans, tries to kiss him but can't because of the bouncing and moans again and again as she's penetrated deeper, over and over. Her eyes widen as she sees Brad's eyes narrow.

He lifts her free of the wall and begins to jerk her up and down with his arms, lifting her up and letting her fall on his cock.

"Oh my fucking god," Kelly blurts out.

For whatever reason, a tune pops into Brad's head at that instant. A hard, pounding, strong and intensive tune he first heard years ago in a movie, but it matches his mood. Hard, fast, aggressive, and he unconsciously matches the tempo of the music only he can hear as he fucks his hot assistant. Not just fucking her, he's fucking her hard, his intensity increasing, lost in passion.

Kelly's mouth is wide open as she gasps. The determination by this man holding her in mid-air is relentless in his movements. Her moans increasing in intensity, her pleasure off the charts.

"Brad," she gasps.

He stares at her, every muscle in his body taut, her eyes closed and he's moaning loudly with his beautiful assistant.

He knows this is something new for her, as it is for him, and that knowledge spurs him on. He can feel the muscles in his legs, his stomach, his back and in his arms tighten up as he cradles her in his arms. He can feel them reacting to her weight and responding, flooding him with adrenalin and strength, the result of a week of intensive workouts culminating in this moment, being inside his hot, beautiful, sexy assistant.

He adjusts the grip on her ass cheeks and slides a finger into her pussy. Getting a little lubricant, he tenderly moves his finger to her asshole and rubs it as Kelly moans very loudly. He varies the pressure on her asshole as he continues his assault while Kelly moans sweet nothings in his ear. He knows there is little more she can do but hang on for the ride.

He pounds her with the beat, relentless and rhythmic, not stopping when she quivers and shakes in orgasm. Not stopping or even tiring minutes later when her arms tremble as her second orgasm strikes and she nearly turns to jelly in his arms. He does double duty holding her up as he slams her on his cock with longer strokes.

It's as if he's in a trance, he knows it's almost annoying as he feels his own balls tighten, not looking forward to his orgasm that will end their sexual experience, but knows it's coming. He remembers that part of the tune where the drums and bass suddenly stop and all that continues is the echoing notes of the keyboard, and he replays that tune.

He becomes more aware of Kelly's panting, her moans and gasps of breath and he thrusts into her and cums, unloading inside her, holding his cock there for a few beats as her eyes widen and his erection twitching inside her. He eases out a few beats later then thrusts back in again, holding it there as he floods her pussy one last time. Bursting into orgasm, she feels his juices fill her cavity while he keeps pumping his cock inside her, again and again, and one final time.

The music is gone. He's here in the shower with this beautiful, exhausted and trembling woman, holding her up by his arms. Relishing the moment, it's a new experience for him and it's wonderful, wishing it would not end. Kelly also loves it judging from her responses. But, Brad is tired from the workout and needs some rest. He leans her against the wall, then leans against her, kissing her with passion.

"Brad," she pants, staring at him in wonder. "Fuck... WOW... That was more than fucking awesome!"

He's breathing hard, still in a semi-orgasmic daze, still buried deep inside her, but he manages to move his lips to a happy position.

Kelly pulls herself to him, kissing his neck as she takes her own body weight on his shoulders, allowing him to lift her one last time. He slips out of her with regret, then she lowers her legs to the shower floor.

"Whoa," she mutters as her legs wobble.

It takes her a moment to be able to support her own weight again. Then she smiles.

"Holy shit, Brad."

"You okay?" he mutters a moment later, her arms still around his neck. "I didn't hurt you did I?"

"That was... just... WOW... Very intense."

"Just caught in the moment."

He eases himself back from her, putting a hand out to the wall to steady himself. He's nearly as shaky as Kelly.

Kelly puts her arms around his neck and kisses him, a long deep kiss that feels like a thank you for something special and he smiles gently as they break the kiss.

"I think that was the best fuck I've ever had. I'm gonna have to come up with something spectacular to thank you for that," she says a moment later, a wicked smile on her face.

"Just be you," he says and kisses her again. "That's all I will ever need."

A pang travels through her body, pulling her heartstrings that control her emotions. She kisses him with a long, passionate kiss as her legs momentarily give out, but Brad is holding her to tight for him to even notice.

"You always say the sweetest things... I'm trying to figure out why, but every time we fuck, it seems like an earth shattering experience," Kelly says.

"I guess we are just tuned to each other," Brad says hoping it means something to her, and adds to his point tally.

She thought for a second about what he said. She does wonder why he said that, but brushes it off anyway. Her goal is to get him back to his affectionate self, but only time will tell if she has succeeded so far.

They shower and dress, then she moves to him and they linger in each others arms until it's time for them to join the group for dinner and drinks, all of five minutes.

* * * * *

Brad and Kelly join the rest of the group downstairs around six thirty and they chat away, having several laughs as they pass the time until dinner.

Shortly before eight, the chef appears, along with several of the wait and kitchen staff and they begin to lay out a buffet while the chef works the grill. Brad has already posted his order, a burger, and adds some prawns on the side, while the rest of them order a mixture of steaks, chicken or fish.

Kelly is correct when she says how fantastic the aroma is of all the marinated meat and fish cooking, as well as the various salads and side dishes the staff lays out next to the grill.

When all of their dishes are ready, the chef hands them their plates, then the wait staff adds the buffet choices to their plate. Brad ends up with a fantastic bacon cheeseburger, made from bison, on a bun with fries, salad and some grilled prawns in a garlic and chilli sauce.

Sitting, eating and drinking with Charles is an unnatural feeling for Brad. He has to force himself to smile because whenever he looks at the old man, he feels sick to his stomach.

Acting on impulse though, he decides to try and get everyone at the table pretty hammered, thinking if Charles is tipsy, Connor will be able to surprise him that much easier later. Hopefully with Brad there too.

As soon as he finishes his food, he gets up from the table for a smoke. One of the wait staff asks him if he'd like a coffee, but Brad shakes his head and asks that for the rest of the night, can he just be served a diet soda, even if he orders a rum and coke because he wants to have a clear head in the morning.

The waiter nods discretely and winks.

"No problem, Master Bradley."

After that, Brad does everything he can to create a real party atmosphere, suggesting drinking games, continuously ordering up drinks and making sure everyone's glasses are topped off, including his own rum and coke of course. He hopes Charles will get tipsy enough to be a little unsteady on his feet.

* * * * *

He's playing a game with Charles and he wants to win. He's no more into failure than his father, so he's determined to win this battle, and the war. He's thinking Charles doesn't know who he's dealing with.

At one point, Charles gets up from the table and Brad, thinking quickly, does so too, following him to the bathroom. They stand side by side at the urinals, when Brad speaks, taking care to act a little drunk.

"So I'm thinking, right," he begins, adding a slight wobble for effect. "When we're away you should do some more designing stuff."

He thought that was a nice touch.

"For what, Master Bradley?" Charles says, turning to look at him. Brad notes how dilated the old man's pupils are and he stifles a smile.

"To make one of them safe room thingy's that we don't have," he adds. "It be down right handy if I want somewhere discrete. For... you know... with Sara or somebody else," Brad adds a exaggerated wink, wondering if he over did it.

"Ahh, Sara," Charles nods. "I'll look right into it right now, Master Bradley."

"Pffft. No," Brad blurts out. "Do it tomorrow or next week or something."

"I surely shall," Charles replies, then frowns. "Surely shall. No. Surely shall. Yes."

"Fucking coool," Brad says, grinning. "And put a king size bed in it... And a shower and shitter."

"Of course. No problem, Master Bradley," he says as they laugh at the ordeal.

Brad washes his hands and trails behind Charles, who didn't, back to the table. Once there, he's quite shocked at how drunk everyone seems to be.

When he returns to his seat, he discovers Kelly is occupying it so as he approaches, she stands and insists he sit down so she can sit on his lap. She puts her arm around his neck as he enjoys the position on his lap.

He's loving her new found affection for him and wonders if it's love she isn't yet aware of. Whatever, he thinks, not really concerned about it. He still has to move on and wait for her to resolve her issues. Little does he know, it's her plan to return him to his affectionate self with her, and it's working.

Brad keeps a close eye on Charles and catches him glancing at Kelly every so often, his eyes narrowing each time, then quickly darting away again.

Having another meeting with the team is literally nothing more than a joke because they are, for the most part, a little too tipsy for their own good. This time, the guests got an invitation to attend and it turns into a total joke session with Ed leading the way. Other than that, nobody asked any business questions so he feels better.

Among the many things on Brad's plate, he's also been wondering about Jack's behavior over the last couple days. He seems to be getting nosier for some unknown reason. Is he working with Charles? A scary thought. He guesses it can be worse, but has no theory to justify his thoughts. Still, he wonders what the outcome of the Charles situation will be.

Brad is hoping he will find out tonight because his help is undercover and working while everyone else has a great time joking.

* * * * *

Around midnight, everyone begins to drift off to bed with Casey once again charming Margarita to spend the night with him, while Ed tries to get bets that he can jump from Brad's balcony into the pool. Thankfully no one was stupid enough to take the bet, or Ed would have tried it, and probably broken his legs, and a few other parts.

Brad carries Kelly up to bed after everyone has left. She isn't as drunk as she was a few nights ago, but she insists he carry her, just because he can. Brad smiles and obliges her. Despite her extensive playful kisses on his neck, unfortunately, all he can think about is Connor's call.

From the second Charles staggers away, Brad has been glancing at his phone, anxiously awaiting the call and then, as the minutes drag by, he begins to worry if he got Charles so drunk he'll go home and fall asleep and they won't get into the safe house at all.

He shakes his head, knowing there's nothing he can do about it now. It just has to play out. And he has to wait, a torturous wait.

Brad closes the door to his bedroom and places Kelly gently on the bed. When he tries to get up, she keeps hold of him and pouts, causing him to laugh.

"I'm just going to the bathroom to brush my teeth and pee," he says smiling.

"Oh, okay. Get back here fast pleeease," she says with her best girly voice.

He stands in front of the sink, brushing away and looks at himself in the mirror, seeing the changes a week of hard exercise and some intensive diet control has done for him. It isn't the physical changes that are most apparent though, but the mental aspect of what he's dealing with.

He knows if someone told him he'll be standing where he is now a week ago, he'd have laughed in their face. Now here he is, in a suite on the Island he co-owns with sisters he never knew he had. His gorgeous assistant is waiting to fuck him and all he can think about is an old Englishman who is trying to blackmail him and abuse one of the staff, as well as being obsessed with Kelly. Now Brad is relying on an injured Scottish bodyguard, who's drunk half the time and fucking chicks the rest of the time.

"Fuck my crazy-ass life," Brad tells his reflection.

He discards his clothes and returns to the bedroom. As soon as Kelly sees him coming toward her with his cock swinging in front of him, she stands on the bed, removes her clothes and tosses them on the floor, all the time staring at Brad's stiffening cock. She lays back on the bed, still on top of the sheet, this time with Brad's phone open in front of her.

"What you doing?" he asks, smiling at her.

"Checking your emails. They're fairly stacking up."

"You feel it necessary to check my emails as you wait for me to fuck your brains out? What's the count now?"

"Six thousand or so."

She gives him a grin.

"Debi and I will start blasting through them tomorrow if you want?"

"Six thousand?" Brad asks. "I don't know six thousand people. I don't even know 50 people."

"Yeah, well there's a lot more than know you. Not like I do, of course, unless you've been keeping some really big secrets from me," she says, winking.

"Hardly."

"So, are you going to fuck me or just stand there?"

Brad jumps on the bed as she squeals and begins caressing his hot assistant when the sound of a knock comes on the door. A second later, Stacy is calling on the intercom.

"Hello, Brad? You still up?"

"Yeah, I'm here."

"You coming to join me and Peggy on the balcony? Last night on the Island."

Brad glances at Kelly and shrug. She just rolls her eyes.

"I'll be here when you're done," Kelly whispers.

"Be out in a second Stacy."

Brad can't believe the timing, but gives her a wet kiss, goes to the bathroom to put his clothes back on, then goes outside to join his sisters.

"Thought you were gonna ditch us tonight huh, Brad," Peggy says, grinning at him. "Here. Have one."

"You're offering me my own cigarettes now?"

He laughs, but takes one anyway.

"Still need to quit, don't we Peggy?"

"Yes we do, but still, just being helpful," she smirks.

Brad sits down, lights up and looks at Peggy and Stacy.

"Have a good day?"

"It's been great," Stacy smiles. "A really good way to finish off their stay."

"I'm not looking forward to returning to reality," Peggy says, exhaling a long plume of smoke. "That's gonna suck."

"You know it's not going to be reality, right?" Brad points out. "I mean, you're going to New York, see her folks, but for both of you it's going to be very different."

"You too," Stacy agrees.

"Fuck, I know," he says, rolling his eyes. "I've got two days at home in San Antonio then I'm in Los Angeles for the rest of two weeks, then off to New York to be with you guys. I've got a schedule from hell and Kelly and Debi are still hinting at dating opportunities there, but so far, I still say no. They're just teasing me anyway."

Peggy says, "I have to get this out before I forget it... When Brad made the announcement about his itinerary change, at that moment, I felt so proud of my brother that my emotions just got the best of me."

She gives him a big hug and Stacy literally does the same.

"It was the biggest bonding moment of our stay on the island so far," Peggy admits.

"It feels good hearing that girls. I wanted you to know how I felt about the itinerary. I actually hoped you would feel the same way."

Changing the subject, "Yeah, you're right about that... I'm hearing you have to date other people," Peggy says, a grin appearing slowly on her face.

"How the hell do you know about that?" Brad asks.

"Casey told Margarita. Margarita told Stacy and Stacy told me."

She shrugs.

"What a chain of gossips."

"We're just looking out for you, like good sisters should," Stacy says, sticking her tongue out and he laughs.

"Okay. I'll give you that."

Moments later...

"Brad," Stacy says.

"Stacy," Brad says.

"I don't want to sound greedy or anything, but I'm here with you, yet I get little contact with my brother. How do we get more time with you? Not just business, but more time in general. Kelly seems to capitalize your time and I, for one, want more time with you. I'm not interested in pissing her off. I just want more time with my brother."

Peggy says, "She does seem to command your time. I feel the same way Brad. What can we do about that? I don't want to piss her off either, but I do want more time with you."

"Both or either of you can have all the time you want with me. All you have to do is say so. I will be there for you and so will Kelly. This isn't a competition. You're working with her. She may capitalize my time for several reasons, but she does control my schedule. If you want more time, just say so or give me a hug for no reason then say so. Kelly will appreciate it and I might as well. Just do it. You can see my schedule on your phone, so pick a good time and come see me."

"Okay, Brad. I can do that. I hope Kelly won't get mad at me, though."

"She won't Stacy. She won't. Same for you Peggy."

* * * * *

Connor calls Brad's phone expecting him to answer, but Kelly answers instead, surprising him.

"Kelly, it's Connor. I need to speak to Brad right now. Would you find him and give him the phone please? It's really important."

"Sure Connor. Hang on a second and I will give it to him," Kelly responds as she puts minimal clothes on and goes out to the meeting with his sisters.

She walks to Brad and offers him the phone, interrupting his meeting.

"Brad. Phone call. It's Connor," she says.

"Shit. Gotta take this," he says and quickly takes the phone from Kelly's hand with a quizzical look on her face.