Real Love Ch. 18

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Okay, we'll look for clues," they said.

Both Brad and Peggy are appalled and intrigued at the same time as Stacy insists on checking out one of the videos, just so she could see what the footage looks like.

Peggy jokes that she's fooling no one, but Stacy merely grins and goes into the lounge to put the DVD in a laptop.

Brad takes the opportunity to close the door and pulls out the DVD with his name on it.

"I watched this earlier. I think you've got one too," he begins.

"Mine will be getting destroyed then," she says simply.

"No secrets between us, Peggy?" Brad asks. "Wasn't that what you said?"

Her eyes jerked up to meet his and she holds his gaze for a few seconds.

"I saw it," Brad says eventually. "Your late night visit."

"Oh."

Peggy looks like she's going to say something, then decides against it and shrugs.

"Yeah, it was me. I was going to tell you a while ago but things went run-a-muck."

"You sneaked into my room, fucked me, blew me and ran away."

She nods solemnly.

"I did."

"Why?"

She sits down in one of the two chairs and turns to face him.

"I tried to tell you a couple of times before, but I didn't have the guts. It's... kinda hard to explain."

"Well you're gonna."

"You sound pissed."

"Explain please," Brad says firmly, with folded arms.

She sighs.

"So as I mentioned before, there are very few customers I remember and even fewer that turn me on when I was dancing, right? And I told you I remembered you, that you'd got to me a little that night and I deliberately made you cum."

"I remember very well."

"Good. Well I remembered too. Sometimes at night, when I couldn't sleep, I'd do what most people do, right?"

Brad nods, so she continues.

"Well, sometimes I remember you. Do you need me to spell it out, Brad?"

"Masturbation inspiration."

"Exactly. And I can't believe I'm even telling you that."

She pauses for a second.

"So here I am on this fucking Island. I'm lonely. I don't know anybody. I don't know who to trust, and... well, you look fucking hot, right?"

"But you knew I'm your brother at this point," Brad states factually.

She nods.

"So that night we'd been chatting about you and Kelly and you were saying how she wasn't going for it and I was trying to convince you to seduce her."

"Yeah."

"Well, the conversation turned me on a bit and I couldn't sleep, so I returned to your balcony for a smoke. I must have been sitting there thinking for half an hour when I heard these footsteps on the stairs, and Sara the masseuse appears, right?"

"Okay."

"She didn't see me. She walked up to the door to your suite and goes to open it, so I ask her what she's doing. I mean, it was pretty obvious. She was wearing this skimpy little silky black kimono, stockings and heels."

"So what did she say?"

"She got a fright, so I told her to sit down and we talked for a bit. Then she told me that she'd made a bet with some friends that she would have sex with you and she had to follow through with it. Well, I didn't know if you hooked up with Kelly, so I told her that she can't and that she should just tell her friends that she did."

"So Sara turned up and you stopped her from coming in?" Brad asks.

"Yeah. Bear in mind that at this point, you're the only other person I know on this Island, outside our staff, and even though I know you're my brother, I'm all horny and attracted to you, right? I'm tired and I'm not exactly thinking straight, plus this slut has just shown up and I'm feeling jealous. Pretty much an emotional wreck?"

"Okay. So what happened with Sara?"

"She wouldn't leave, even tried to go into the suite, so I gave her two choices. She could be fired if she kept trying to go inside, or she could leave and I'd tell anyone who asked that she was in there for twenty minutes, then left clutching her kimono and a smile on her face," Peggy explains.

"So she accepted that and left then?" Brad asks, frowning.

"Eventually. She seemed scared though," Peggy replies, nodding. "And I was glad she left."

"So why did you come into my room then?"

"Curiosity more than anything else," Peggy says, sighing again. "I began to wonder if you were in there with Kelly, so I sneaked in to see if I could see her in her room. I found her fast asleep in her own bed, so that's when the idea struck me. If someone could come into your room, fuck you anonymously and get out again before they were discovered, then why couldn't it be me?"

"Because you know I'm your brother?"

"Yeah, but remember, the only person being nice to me, thinking you're hot, feeling lonely, emotional, horny. Things get crazy, plus I'd had a few drinks after dinner." Seeing Brad's expression darken, she quickly adds, "I'm not saying what I did was right or anything. Just trying to explain why it happened."

"So you're in my suite, you get this idea you can fuck me without me knowing it's you, and what? You just decide to do it?"

She shrugs.

"Pretty much."

"And then you ran away."

"Made you cum like a volcano before that though," she says quickly and smiles, then shook her head. "Sorry. Shouldn't have tried to joke about it."

"So the next day you just pretended it never happened?" Brad asks, shaking his head.

"Yeah, although I was planning on coming back that night, but by then, you and Kelly got together and have been ever since."

She looks him in the eye, saying, "Brad, I'm sorry for upsetting you. I'm sorry for being sneaky and all that and keeping secrets, but I have to be honest. I would do it again."

"What?"

She shrugs.

"I would. There's not many guys I find attractive, but I find you attractive, even though I know it's all fucked up and you're my brother and it's illegal and all that crap, but it's the truth."

"Peggy," he says, but she holds up her hand, asking him to wait.

She continues, saying, "Now, I know it's probably just a phase, or a reaction to all the emotional blah-blah, but I said we have to have no secrets, so there it is. If you hadn't been fucking Kelly, I'd have made a move on you. You've been a figure of fantasy in my head for three years now, so maybe it'll just take a bit of time for me to stop thinking of you that way."

"Christ, Peggy," Brad says. "Do you have any idea how many times in the last three years I've jerked off to either you or Stacy? You two are the hottest memories in my head, but it doesn't mean we can just jump each others bones, especially now we know we're related."

"I know that, Brad. Jesus," she says, standing up and pacing around. "Honestly, this is what it's like for me right now. You tell me you jerk off thinking about me and I immediately want to fuck your brains out. I know it's wrong and it's ten different ways of fucked up, but that's how my body is reacting. That's why I asked Jack to split us up for a week or two and that's why I'm trying to get closer to Stacy. At least I know she understands what I'm dealing with."

"She knows about this?" Brad blurts out.

"That it was me in your room? No," she says quickly, shaking her head. "But she knows how I feel about you. She's pretty much feels the same, although she doesn't like to talk about it much. You were this amazing guy and she had an amazing connection with you and suddenly, you're gone and three years later, you're her brother and you're smart and sexy and decisive and HOT! Of course she's attracted to you and confused about it."

Brad frowns, trying to think. He knows that if he says the wrong thing here, it could easily dictate how his future relationship with Peggy and probably Stacy too, might turn out.

"Brad, imagine how you'd feel if you didn't have Kelly or any friends to bring out to the Island."

"I... I guess I never thought of it that way," he admits a moment later. "I get that it must have been lonely and frightening too, but I'm still pissed at you for sneaking into my room and taking advantage of me, Peggy."

"That's fair enough," she says nodding. "As long as you understand why."

He sighs.

"Yeah, I guess I do."

"Good."

"Peggy," he says, tilting his head. "For what it's worth, if I'd known it was you and we were hooking up, it would have been totally different from how it was."

"I thought it was pretty hot myself," she smirks.

"Oh, so did I, but it would have been different, a better different. When Stacy and I hooked up we ended up making love instead of fucking," Brad explains. "It was... I don't know. It was intimate and beautiful and passionate and caring and wonderful. You remember the hug on the bed earlier?"

"Yeah."

"Well, it kinda grew out of that, if that makes any sense at all?" he says, shrugging. "It's hard to explain."

"Intimate instead of physical?"

"Sort of, yeah."

"Sorry I missed out on it," she replies. "So what are we going to do about this?"

"Well, nothing seems the obvious answer to me," Brad says, thinking. "So you asked to be separated from me for a couple of weeks to learn how you feel?"

"Yes, I asked Jack to suggest a way for me and Stacy to get closer," she says, nodding. "I figured if I still feel the same way when the three of us get back together, then I'd speak to you about it."

"Then that's what we'll do," Brad replies firmly. "And just so you know, the idea of me and you, or me and Stacy, it's something I fantasized about for three years, so it's still hot, but I don't think it should happen again. I'd have a very difficult time explaining that to Kelly if it does."

"Well, you've got two weeks to give it some thought... I have to warn you though," she says, looking at him. "If I still feel the same in a couple of weeks, and if Stacy does too, it might be easier to let us have our fun, because otherwise, you're going to have two sexually frustrated sisters on your case."

"I'll bring some sex toys back from LA."

"Robert Pattinson and Taylor Lautner will do," she grins.

Brad screws up his face.

"Seriously, Peggy? You're a twilight junkie?"

"Fuck, no. I hate those films, but those two guys? Very do-able."

"I'll see what I can do then," he chuckles.

"So are we good then, Brad?" Peggy asks a moment later. "I don't want this to be a problem between us."

"Yeah, I think so. I can't be mad at you based on doing what I did with Stacy, Peggy, but this came as a serious shock."

"I'll wake you up and ask you next time," she smiles.

"Yeah, we'll see," Brad replies. "Kelly may want a say in that, but we'll see.

He unfolds his arms, pulls Peggy to her feet and gives her a hug, pleased to feel her holding him back.

"Right, we better get back upstairs," he says a moment later.

"Wait. We should knock first before we go out there," Peggy says quickly.

"Why?"

"Because if it was me out there watching a sex video, I'd be wetter than Niagra Falls in a downpour," she laughs. "Let's at least give Stacy the chance to fix her clothing."

Brad chuckles.

"Whatever. Peggy, lets not bring up this subject again until after we get back to the Island. Okay?"

"Okay."

True to her suggestion, Peggy knocks, waits for a few seconds and then slowly opens the door to see a flushed Stacy straightening her dress and looking a little flushed. Brad and Peggy exchanged a knowing look and then suggests the three of them go back upstairs.

Stacy doesn't say much, but follows them up the stairs, with both Brad and Peggy noticing her obvious reluctance.

"I'm off to my room to change," Stacy says as soon as they close the hatch.

Brad and Peggy manage to keep a straight face until she was out of sight, but the second she's gone, they break into broad grins.

"Who knew both my sisters were raging perverts," Brad mutters, earning a punch on the arm from Peggy.

"From the guy who's fucked both of us and is banging his secretary too."

Brad grins.

"I like to keep busy."

Their last afternoon on the Island passes very quickly, between the various water sports and the service from the staff offering them cocktails on the beach every time they stop for a rest.

Brad finally gets to try the Mojito sorbet, remembering that he isn't allowed alcohol or strenuous activity for a couple more days, so he limits his activities to riding a jet ski, and it's a lot of fun when you keep the nose up. All too soon though, they all troop back up to the main house, get changed and meet up for dinner.

It feels like the end of something significant in Brad's life, as he sits down at the table with his sisters, his friends and their 'extended family' as he's come to think of them.

Connor appears eventually, staying only long enough to offer a toast in something Gaelic that none of them understand, then disappearing again with a grin that leaves no doubt what he's up to.

All too soon though, the staff appears to clear the dishes and glasses away and to collect the last of their bags from their rooms. Brad and Kelly retreat upstairs, taking a last-minute check to make sure everything was collected. As Brad looks around the room, a strange feeling comes over him.

"It looks so empty," Brad murmurs. "I know, this is how it looked when I got here, but it seems empty, lifeless."

"You're being weird," Kelly says, grinning at him. "I can't believe this is the last time we're going to be in here for a while and you haven't tried to get me in bed yet."

"Want to?" he asks immediately, looking hopeful.

She shakes her head, smiling.

"No, but you can pin me to the bed and kiss me if you like."

"I can do that," Brad nods.

He sweeps her off her feet as she squeals, carries her over to the bed, stands her on her feet and leaps on the bed.

"That's not how you throw me on the bed," she says and laughs hysterically.

"I know," he replies, rolling on his side and beckoning her to join him. "I miss you."

"Oh my god," Kelly says, rolling her eyes. "That's so fucking corny."

"Good, wasn't it?" he says raising his eye lid briefly.

"Brad," she says as she crawls to him, pushes him to his back and positions herself on top of him, her face inches from his.

"Yeah?"

"You say the sweetest things. Now shut up, kiss me, squeeze my ass and hold me pleeease."

He does as ordered. She feels at home in his arms and gets wetter in the process. It was short lived, however, they have to move on. As Brad helps her off the bed, he slaps her ass and she smiles at him.

"I love your ass Kelly Miller."

* * * * *

The staff lines the pier to wave goodbye as Brad and his friends Ed and Casey, Peggy, Stacy and her friends Margarita and Louisa, along with Kelly, Debi, Nikki, Rick and Jack leave the Island. Captain Wales and his crew takes them smoothly over the water towards Guadeloupe and when they arrive, a small fleet of vehicles is waiting to take them to the airport.

Before they are escorted to a VIP area, their passports are processed and then they enter a small lounge building to wait to be summoned to their aircraft.

Casey is saying goodbye to Margarita when the call to the first flight is announced. Stacy, Margarita, Louisa, Peggy, Nikki, Rick and Jack are called to their aircraft, and Brad walks out with them to say goodbye to his sisters.

"Don't forget, call us every night," Stacy says firmly, poking him in the chest. "Or we'll call you. Whatever. Doesn't matter what time it is, okay?"

Brad nods.

"I hear you," he says, wrapping his right arm around her as he puts his left around Peggy.

"And don't forget to bring back those presents you promised me," Peggy adds quietly.

Brad chuckles.

"I'll see what I can do."

"Remember, call us. A lot. Any time, okay?" Stacy repeats.

"I will," he promises. "I'm gonna miss you guys. Make sure you look after each other and I'll see you in a couple of weeks, okay?"

"Okay. Bye Brad," Stacy says, kissing him on his right cheek.

"Bye Brad," Peggy says, mirroring her kiss on his left cheek.

"Bye, girls. Bye Margarita and Louisa. Bye Jack, Nikki, Rick. Have a safe flight," he says, feeling sad as they walk away.

Nikki breaks from the group. They stop as Nikki walks back to Brad and gives him a hug.

"Thank you for everything you did for us Brad," she says with wetness in her eyes.

"It's part of my job Nikki, but you're welcome."

Nikki gives Kelly and Debi a hug, still with tears in her eyes.

"Make sure you guys call me when you land, okay?" he shouts to his sisters.

"We will," they both chorus, then leave holding hands as Nikki catches up to them.

Kelly and Debi turn and return to the VIP lounge, but Brad watches as the plane departs and gives a final wave to his sisters. He feels empty inside, as if they died. Returning to the VIP lounge, he's is surprised to find himself a little teary-eyed, so he lights a quick cigarette and a few minutes later, Kelly and Debi join him.

"You alright, Brad?" Debi asks, offering him a bottle of water.

He takes it and nods.

"Yeah, I'm fine. Absolutely shattered but I'm good. Sad to be leaving my sisters but glad of it too, if that makes sense."

"Perfectly," Kelly says.

"Hey, where's Ed and Casey?" he asks, realizing his friends aren't there.

"Just outside. The plane is ready for boarding. Are you ready to go, Brad?" Kelly asks, smiling at him.

"Home for two days, then off to the City of Angels?" he says smiling. "Yeah, let's do it."

"Before we go, can I give you some advice," Kelly asks.

"Of course Kelly. That's your job if I remember it correctly. Go for it," he says as Kelly smiles.

"When you talk to the companies we are visiting, make sure you say the same thing about any given subject to all the companies because they will be taking notes and comparing them between companies. These companies communicate with each other very quickly and they will know what you said to a previously visited company before you get to the next company. Some comments you make may come back on you, so just be careful is all."

"Thanks Kelly. Good things to think about. You're full of good news, aren't you?"

"I have my days," she says with a smile.

Brad puts out his cigarette, and along with Kelly and Debi, they go outside, hand in hand, to locate Ed and Casey, then proceed to board the private jet.

Walking behind Kelly, Brad is climbing the steps into the aircraft when he experiences another dizzy spell, but Casey is there to steady him. Brad thanks him and Kelly is concerned about her boyfriend so she takes charge of his arm.

It's about a seven hour, over night flight to Texas from the Island. Ed is being his usual self so there's lots of laughter and hi-fives. Kelly is being her usual affectionate self and Debi is kind of loosening up a bit, but the Charles incident still looms in the forefront of her's and everyone's mind. Incident or no incident, this will be a great trip, Brad thinks to himself.

There are several things to learn from this trip. Most on Brad's mind is how Debi wants to be treated and how she feels about his team. He's almost convinced he wants her to stay on board and he's willing to make it happen at this point.

Another is regarding the sexual frustrations of his sisters. That is the one thing that worries him the most. He loves his sisters but really doesn't want a sexual relationship with them and that's what he's afraid of. He doesn't want to have to explain to Kelly that he has to fuck his sisters to keep them happy. That won't go over well with her at all. Him either.

They settle down and sleep most of the trip to Texas. After they land in the early morning, the limo driver turns out to be Caroline. Ed gives her a big hug when he sees her and she does the same. She appears to be happy and when they leave the airport, Ed sits in the front seat with her. Brad says he will drop Ed and Casey off at their homes saying he needs to spend a couple days with his family.

Ed, however, stays with Caroline until the end of her shift and goes home with her. Brad says he'll try to visit them one more time before he leaves, but can't guarantee it. He does say he will get together with them again, but offers no guarantees. Then he bids them farewell for now.