Real Love Ch. 18

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Brad wants to go back to his old job site and rattle a few heads, but after he talks it over with Kelly and Debi, he decides against it, for now.

Brad is home for two days in San Antonio and is having a great time. Home is relaxing for him with his mom and dad. He gives them a big hug, letting them know the adoption is not a problem. Debi and Kelly take care of the interviews and the their team built up for LA.

The bad news is, Brad's parents fall in love with Kelly, which makes him love her all the more. As his feelings for her get stronger, he still has to hide them from Kelly, for now.

Kelly spends the nights with Brad, leaving Debi on her own. He continues to learn about Kelly more intimately and he's happy with that new knowledge, but still, the relationship isn't what he's hoping to achieve. He wants her, all of her, all the time, exclusive. He wonders if that's him being selfish. Brad has never been in such a position before. Should he proceed cautiously or jump in with both feet and go for the gold? He knows Kelly is worth waiting for so whatever time she needs, he's going to give her.

The first night Kelly spends with him in his childhood bedroom is riddled with memories of the Charles incident, but she wants some tender moments with him so they remove their clothes and climb on the bed. He can sense her mood and does everything he can to help her relax. He's emotionally connected to her and feels a slight shake in her body at times. The more he caresses her body, the more the shake disappears. He caresses her for a long time before she begins rubbing his cock. After that, the fun is just beginning.

They experience another passionate time together with a dual orgasms that follow. As they return to reality, they cuddle close to each other and Brad holds her tight, then he begins caressing her until she falls asleep, with her holding his cock. He follows in her footsteps shortly after he knows she's out for the night.

Brad is very affectionate with Kelly during the stay, which she reciprocates. His feelings for her are becoming stronger. Debi joins right in and jokes with everybody. She's full of hugs and it's a good, relaxing time at home. Brad just wishes they made this stop at the end of the trip, instead of the beginning. Mom and dad wish they could stay longer so next time will be different.

The next night wasn't as bad. Kelly is getting over Charles and so is Debi, but she's a hugger while there and can't help herself. In a way, she feels alone, but the many hugs she gets sorta makes up for it. Brad does what he can to make her feel at home and so does Kelly. They're a tag team with her to keep her feeling good.

Far too soon, it's off to LA for nearly two weeks as he will visit and learn about the businesses owned by the Packard Empire. After each business meeting, he asks Kelly to condense the meeting into a brief for his sisters.

Brad and his sisters keep in touch with each other throughout the trip, calling them and video chatting. It's fun talking with them, sharing their thoughts and dreams. He would rather be with them though.

Kelly is realizing that she's not getting what she wants in this relationship. She's changing and slowly beginning to realize it. She's aware that her desires for fetish are disappearing, especially since the Charles incident, but doesn't understand why. She's spending more time thinking about Brad and less time thinking about fetish, which puzzles her.

She wonders what's causing that and wishes she could resolve it cause it's driving her mad at times. She knows she wants Brad more and more as the trip progresses, yet still feels uncomfortable with herself. She just doesn't understand why this change is happening to her, or what's causing it.

To be continued. Stay tuned for Real Love Ch. 19