Real Love Ch. 22

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

That's a quickie. She didn't expecting to cum, but happy she did.

"Thank you Angel, I needed that," he says as he slowly gets some energy back.

"Anytime, big boy."

They get up and head to the shower to get cleaned up.

After they get their bathing suits on and walk through the lounge, Kelly tells Debi they will be out by the pool if she needs them for anything, then asks her to join them later.

They walk hand in hand to the pool and join the others. Peggy and Stacy are already there sunbathing. It's only 11 in the morning so they have lots of time to play.

Arriving, she proceeds to put suntan lotion on Brad's back and legs after he lays down for her.

"Nice butt," she tells him as she slaps it.

When Brad reciprocates, he puts lotion on her back and legs.

"Nice ass," he says and slaps it.

Kelly grins, but doesn't look at him.

A little later, Debi comes out to the pool and says lunch is at one for anyone that's hungry. Brad and Kelly reveal they want a salad, then she goes to Stacy and Peggy and asks them. Getting all four orders, she heads for the kitchen.

Brad yells to Debi to get in the pool or she's fired, jokingly.

Everyone laughs. Debi looks at him with a smile as she walks away.

A few minutes pass and suddenly, without warning, Brad jumps up, puts his palms on either side of his head with a frantic expression on his face and yells, "WHAT AM I DOING HERE?!"

That causes Kelly and his sisters to stand up in shear panic. As soon as Kelly is on her feet, he picks her up in his arms, as she squeals, and throws her in the pool, him right behind her. She goes in as his sisters watch, the panic gone, laughing with them. Knowing it was a ploy to get Kelly on her feet and scare the shit out of her, his sisters return to the lounge chairs and relax as they laugh their ass off.

When Kelly comes up for air, she's wearing a big smile and reaches out for Brad. She wraps her arms around his neck and just goes everywhere he does. Eventually, he comes to rest at the side of the pool facing her, his elbows resting on the side, holding him above water, as she wraps her legs and arms around his torso, resting her head on his chest. She squeezes him tight as she melts into him.

"You're going to pay for that Mister!"

"I'm hoping so," he replies with a shit eatin' grin.

Brad slides his hands inside her bikini bottom, pushing it off her ass, and cups her cheeks, slowly massaging them, occasionally rubbing her pussy as she buries her face in his neck and squeezes him tight.

"Feels good Baby. I love your spontaneity. It never ceases to amaze me. I love you so very much," she whispers, feeling his fingers go immediately to pressure her asshole.

"Glad to hear it, Angel. I love you too," he whispers.

"You really like my ass, don't you?" she whispers.

"Not really, but I do love your ass. I will always love your ass Kelly Miller. It's perfect, like the rest of you," he whispers.

Brad continues to caress her ass as she relaxes.

"Feels so good, don't stop pleeease," she whispers in a girly voice.

Minutes later, Brad whispers, "Thank you for the quickie, Angel. It was exactly what I needed."

Then he asks, speaking louder, "Feel like scuba diving?"

She looks up at him and whispers, "Your welcome Baby."

Speaking louder, "Yes, that sounds like an excellent idea."

He removes his hands from her ass and pulls her bottom back on.

"Let's do it. Stacy, Peggy, want to go scuba diving?"

They decide to remain at the pool, not being in a festive mood.

They get the scuba team together and depart on the dive.

While they're under water, Brad keeps trying to get her bathing suit off, but she's not having it. The water is crystal clear there and the crew would be able to see her. Understanding her thinking, he caresses her body, rubbing her ass and tits as they slowly move through the water. He may not have gotten her suit off, but he succeeded at getting her horny as hell.

* * * * *

As Rick and Nikki enter his en-suite bedroom, he picks her up off her feet, letting out a sudden and short squeal, wraps her legs around his back and her arms around his neck, his hands on her ass. She has a very tight hold on him and her ass feels so good in his hands that he's getting a stiffness between his legs.

Rick is happy as he gently places her on his bed, a place they have spent many hours in bed together getting some exercise. He removes her clothes, not wanting to wait before his cock can invade her privacy, and caresses her softly. When she's finally naked, he takes the time to admire her shape, something he has worshiped for several months.

"Nikki, you look so beautiful."

She looks him in the eyes as she's getting impatient, and he notices. Nikki is horny as hell and doesn't want to wait any more for him to get naked. With her help, they get his clothes off in record time. When his cock comes into view, she reaches for it and begins to suck it as he removes his shirt. Naked, they crawl on the bed as Nikki relinquishes his cock, involuntarily. He caresses her skin slowly as he kisses her passionately. Nikki returns to his cock and strokes it with her hand as she kisses him.

He moves between her legs and pushes her knees to her shoulders. As he does so, her pussy comes into full view and he begins to tease it by rimming his tongue around her lips, then up the middle of her slit. She's wet, very wet. He accidently makes contact with her clit which causes her to gasp, then moan as he continues to assault her pussy. It swells and turns a dark shade of red as it engorges itself.

He forces his tongue into her pussy and Nikki screams at the surprise, then moans as he manipulates her lips. He slides two fingers inside her pussy and gets them very wet with her juices, which are overflowing. He moves his mouth to her clit and licks at first, causing her mouth to open, then sucks her lightly, then harder. Nikki cums as her first orgasm overwhelms her.

She grabs behind her knees and holds her legs on her shoulders as his assault continues. She's moaning so loud he decides to move up her body to her tits and suck on her nipples. With his cock stiff as a rock, he kisses her passionately as he reaches her face.

Climbing up farther, he puts his cock to her lips. She opens her mouth, taking him in, and sucks him for all she's worth. Rick can't take very much of this so he slides himself down until his cock begs to enter her pussy. Nikki spread her legs apart as he slowly pushes his big dick inside her.

He begins fucking her as they both moan at the exquisite sensation they both feel. Faster and faster he fucks her until she stops him with something she wants to do. With him still inside her, she rolls them so she's on top.

Dismounting his cock, she slides down his body and sucks him. She takes it as far down her throat as she can get it, and Rick is in heaven. The feeling is out of this world. He falls in lust with her again, as he so often does. She lifts her pussy almost all the way out and down on him again.

As the feeling overcomes her, she moans her little heart out. Rick can't take it any more and pulls her off his cock so she turns around and mounts him reverse cowboy style, her favorite position by far.

She slides her pussy over his cock until his cock hairs tickle her pussy lips and can't go any farther. She begins the assault on his cock slowly and builds to a crescendo as orgasms build in both of them. Rick shoots his load into her first delivering a couple ropes before she shakes in her own intense orgasm.

She falls to his legs as she comes down from her orgasm, then rolls off next to him on the bed, trying to catch their breath. As they continue to come down from their mutual orgasms, their heavy breathing subsides and they are able to talk again. Nikki turns to him and lays on him, half on, half off, in squirms around until she's comfortable.

"Rick, I love you. I feel like I'm in heaven. You make me feel so good," Nikki says.

"I love you too Nikki. I feel great for the same reasons. I just can't get enough of you," Rick replies.

"This is so great. Not having to sneak around is absolutely a new feeling for us, after hiding for almost a whole year... To change the subject, should we ride with them on their trip. What do you think?" she wonders.

"Yeah. Let's talk with them about that. Ready to go back to the pool for lunch?" he asks.

"Sure, let's do it."

They take a shower, dress and head back to the pool.

* * * * *

Lunch rolls around as Brad and Kelly return from the dive. It's being served in the lounge near the fireplace. It's good as always. Most everybody is wearing bathing suits while enjoying the day.

When lunch is pretty much over, Rick announces they want to talk with them.

"Privately?" Brad asks.

"No, with the team. Here is fine," Rick says.

They all group in tighter so they can listen to what they want to say.

Nikki says, "You offered us a ride with you guys on this next trip and we're wondering if it would be okay with you if we take you up on the offer. We would like to meet all the family members, socialize with them for a while and then move on. We'll make our own arrangements so as not to be a burden on you. Also, we will wait at the airport when we depart and repeat that for both locations. What do you think?"

Brad says, "I don't know Nikki. That's a huge request... Debi, is there any space for a couple more riders on the luxury private jet?" Brad asks as he and Nikki smile.

"You know there is Brad," Debi replies smiling.

"Good. I guess it's okay with me then," he says smiling. "You do know I'm just teasing, right?" Brad says to Nikki, who's still smiling.

"No, I wasn't aware of that," Nikki replies trying hard to hold back a smile.

"Busted again," he says laughing as everybody else joins in.

Brad gives Nikki a hi-five.

"If you don't mind me asking, why did you decide to go with us?"

Rick responds, saying, "We are part of the change here and we want to share it with the team. It does feel like we're at home here and we do feel like we're part of this family. It's a new feeling for us and it's something we want and need to be part of. We've seen everybody change and now it has trickled down to us. We like what we're feeling and we want to participate, as team members should."

Brad gives both Rick and Nikki a hi-five.

"I won't argue with you. I will say, however, I'm glad you decided to join us because now we can introduce the whole team to our parents and families. So, welcome to the first Packard Social trip! We hope you enjoy it as much as we will," Brad says.

"That's great Brad. The other topic we would like to discuss with you is if there is any chance we could live together in our own room. Is there any chance that can happen for us?" Rick asks.

"Brad smile and says, "You guys are really pushing it," Brad says as Nikki smiles at him. "But, that's not my decision to make. It's up to your leaders."

Not wanting to tease them as Brad did, Stacy says, "It's fine with me."

Peggy says, "It's fine with me too. Where do you want to stay?"

"We would like to stay in my en-suite if that is okay with you, Peggy," Rick says.

"It's okay with Peggy," Peggy says.

Brad tells them to get in touch with John and make it happen. Then he wishes them a relaxing vacation and tells them they don't have to attend the 4 o'clock meeting. Off they go to their rooms, elated and happy.

As Rick and Nikki return to their own en-suites, they get their bathing suits on. Nikki calls John and makes arrangements with him to get her relocated to Rick's en-suite. He says to give him an hour to get some staff together and they will be over.

On the way back to the pool, Rick asks, "Nikki, do you think we should attend the meeting at 4?"

She replies, "I feel like we are part of a team here and I want us to participate as team members."

Rick agrees and they came down to the pool to enjoy some off time before the move.

Both of them are on cloud nine. They feel like they have fallen into the right job at the perfect time with the best bosses they've ever known. Rick notices Nikki as she removes her thin carousal. She suddenly looks HOT to him and he gives her some special attention. She appreciates the attention and, with no warning, pushes Rick into the pool and joins him seconds later.

Their playfulness doesn't stop there. Rick swims away from her and she swims after him, but he's too fast for her. He finally swims to the side of the pool as Nikki catches up to him, wrapping her legs and arms around his torso and he slips his hands inside her bikini bottom. Nikki tells him not to stop, even though they're putting on a show for everyone. They're happy for the first time in a long time and it shows. Everybody there notices how happy they appear to be.

"Rick?" Nikki whispers.

"Yes my dear," Rick whispers in her ear.

"Now that we are able to have a normal relationship, I want you to be very affectionate with me. I want you to be very sexy with me. I want you to make me horny as hell and fuck my brains out at the appropriate times. I have wanted you to do that for so long, but we really couldn't because of the predicament we were in. Now, we can. Would you do that for me?"

"I thought you'd never ask Nikki. Absolutely. But, you have to do the same. And you have to do it often. I want to feel your hand on my cock when I least expect it. I want you to hold me tight and kiss me often. I want you to do things to me my brain doesn't expect."

They kiss passionately and spend some horny time in the pool before returning to the en-suite to wait for John and the crew. They arrive about ten minutes later and make the move. Rick and Nikki are a very happy couple.

* * * * *

Brad and Kelly head back to the suite for another afternoon delight. When they arrive at the door to their bedroom, he opens the door for her. After she walks in, he hangs the sign, catches up to her and sweeps her off her feet as she squeals. She wraps her arms around his neck as he carries her to the bed, playfully throws her on it and jumps on top of her, pinning her to the bed.

"I'm going to start by licking your pussy and use my fingers to penetrate those beautiful lips, to get you all nice and wet, then I'm going to stick my fingers in your ass until you moan. After that, I'm going to give you what you want... a good, long fuck in the ass," he says as he kisses her neck and licks and sucks her earlobes.

"What the hell are you waiting for? Do it. Do it now!"

She's really turned on by his words and actions and is getting wetter by the minute, maybe by the second.

Brad removes his wet bathing suit, letting his cock spring free, then her bikini bottom, then her top. He kisses his way down her slender body to her pussy and stays between her legs. Pulling her to edge of the bed so her ass is barely hanging off, he corrals her tits and pinches her nipples lightly.

Kelly moans and spreads her legs as his tongue slides its way around her outer lips, wetting her softness as it passes over her clit, giving her a spark. She raises her knees higher and spreads her legs wider to allow him maximum and total access to her essence. He licks his way inside her pussy, moving with her as she squirms. A few tongue thrusts later, he moves back to her clit and licks it slowly as he inserts a finger, followed by a second finger, into her pussy. He sucks lightly on her clit while moving his fingers in and out of her pussy, causing her to squirm continuously.

The more she squirms, the wilder she gets, telling him exactly what she wants him to do to her, and he does it. She tells him to do it again and he does it again. She's really turned on, not to mention she's really turned on. Her orgasm is building deep inside her, then she explodes in her first orgasm so quick it's scarey.

He withdraws his fingers from her pussy and proceeds to use his tongue to rim her asshole as his fingers are gently, tenderly manipulating her clit. As she moans her pleasure, which turns Brad on, making his cock stiff as steel, she's ready for action. She pulls her knees to her shoulders, which raises her ass off the bed as his tongue moves up to her clit, putting his fingers back in her pussy for lubrication. Then, he inserts one finger slowly past her tight ring and into her asshole. He licks her outer lips then slowly inserts his tongue back in her pussy as she releases her legs. Man alive, is she ever wet.

She's ready for him. His finger slides into her rear door easily, then he does two fingers with the same result. He reaches for the lubricant, covers her with the cream, both inside and out, and rises up to enter her with his cock ready to fill her up. She's panting in anticipation of his cock entering her asshole.

He inserts his cock, stiff as a steel, into her pussy, to get it nice and wet with all the natural lubricant he can get. He pumps into her several times to be sure he's well lubricated as he feels the softness of her essence. Kelly is blissfully moaning, quite loudly.

She reaches down and guides his cock to her asshole. As Brad pushes her knees to her tits, he applies more and more pressure to her sphincter until it finally lets him in. Once past the ring, he pushes into her slowly.

She wants him, and because it feels so good, she wants more. He keeps pushing in slowly until he can go no farther. Then he waits until she gives him the okay, then fucks her ass very slowly. Damn, she's tight.

A while later, Kelly says, "Pound me Brad. Give it to me hard as you want. Fuck my brains out!"

With that said, Brad begins, pulling his cock most of the way out slowly, then pushes his rod into her, pulling almost all the way out and repeating. For the longest time, he keeps pounding her, softer at times. Harder and harder he keeps it up. Kelly's expression is that of heaven, moaning and telling him to fuck her ass, fuck her hard. Her second orgasm is mounting with every thrust of his cock as she manipulates her clit. His orgasm is coming up fast because of her tightness.

"Oohhh god, this feels so great!" she says as her breathing gets shorter as the strokes into her ass feel more pleasing.

Then Brad loses it, telling her he's going to cum in her ass, then does exactly that while Kelly orgasms with him. He continues to pump his cock into her as her body sucks him in. The pounding slowly subsides until he softens and falls free of her ass. He's physically weak, but manages to maintain control of himself, not able to speak, he's breathing so hard.

Kelly is breathing hard as well, panting rapidly. She's in control of herself, but is also breathing to fast to speak. She squirms around on the bed, enjoying the memory of what he has done to her.

As she regains her composure, she says, "WOW Brad, that was beautiful... and HOT."

He lets her legs drop to the bed, crawls up beside her, places his head on her shoulder and kisses her between gasps of air.

His leg is over her's and he begins caressing her stomach and tits as he slowly recovers from the hot sex he just had with his incredibly HOT assistant.

"I love you Angel," Brad says when he can finally speak.

"Love you too Baby," Kelly says as she drifts off to sleep.

Brad wants none of that so he gets between her legs and pushes them apart. He licks her pussy lips and sucks on her clit. She gets in the mood again and tells him he's going to get a blowjob. He relents to her wishes and goes to the bathroom to clean his cock, then returns to the bed as she takes him in her mouth and sucks on him for what seems like hours.

It's not, of course, but he wishes it was. After he releases a load in her mouth, he wants to continue where he left off. Getting between her legs again, he eats her pussy so well she's moaning and screaming her pleasure. Then he continues licking and sucking her pussy until she experiences another intense orgasm.