Real Love Ch. 22

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Nikki becomes somber, a little overwhelmed by all Brad just told them, but she also knows he means what he says.

"Stacy, Peggy, Brad, I believe I speak for all assistants when I say we're humbled by how you perceive us, not just as employees, even though we are, but as a team of equals. None of us has ever felt we're part of the management of this or any other company we've worked for. We're just expendable employees. Thank you for the opportunity you have given us. We will take it as seriously as you. I also think the owners need a group hug from the rest of the team. Let's do it."

They all stand up and give Brad, Stacy and Peggy a group hug, then Debi and Nikki go off to get sodas out of the fridge, then passes them around.

"A toast to the new Packard Empire Management Team," Debi declares and they all toast and consume.

As Craig consumes, he can't help but notice the staff change right in front of his eyes. He's amazed at what he just witnessed.

"Thank you team. I cannot express how very proud my sisters and I are of this team. We have come a long way in such a short time. But, because we need to get this job done as fast as possible, expect to put many hours into this until it's done. We need to make this part of our daily routine until the rulebook is complete, however long it takes. Kelly, would you inform Craig about these meetings and ask him if he would participate please?" Brad says.

"He's here Brad."

"He is?"

Brad looks for and locates him.

"Sorry Craig. You must have been hiding or I'm going blind. I don't know why I didn't see you there. I must be getting old in my young age. Would you please participate in these meetings?" he says getting a few chuckles.

"Certainly Brad. I will and I look forward to beating you up," Craig says, chuckling.

The other team members chuckle as well.

"Aww, damn Craig. You were paying attention too!?"

Everyone laughs hysterically.

"Unfortunately for you, I was!" Craig says as he comes down from his own laughter.

"I think you're going to open up Pandora's box on us. It's going to be a challenge I suspect."

"It may be," the lawyer admits.

"Also, I would like each of you to take some time during the day and chill to help relieve some of the stress we face doing this job. It's not easy and it's not for everyone," Brad says. "Everyone is literally on call 24/7 so it can be stressful. Everyone should get adequate stress relief time. With that said, see you all at breakfast."

This was an eye opening meeting for the assistants. They heard something from Brad they never expected to hear. It's shocking for them in a way because it's something they never considered to be part of their job.

Brad asks Kelly to also remind him about a stress relief with the team at the next team meeting, and the team relationship, as heard on the recording.

Kelly is horny again because she feels euphoric about the way Brad is treating his team, but she's keeping a low profile so Brad can stay focused for now. But, she's ready at moments notice to jump his bones. She feels her love for him growing.

The sibling meeting that follows is very somber. They go to Brad's balcony where he begins. Even though they had their spirits lifted by Brad's pep talk with the team, Stacy and Peggy are still not back to normal and Brad is concerned about them.

"So, you guys look like you're not feeling well."

Stacy says, "No Brad, I'm really not. Even though we've heard several good things from you today, I've felt terrible since this morning."

"Peggy."

"Same, Brad. I feel like shit."

"Stacy, stand up pleeease. You too Peggy, pleeease," he says as he does the same.

They oblige him and Brad embraces them tightly in a hug. The tension about the day seems to fade. They stay like that until Brad feels they've relaxed. He can see tears in their eyes and can feel them giving him random squeezes as the hug progresses.

"I don't understand how you can hug us after what we did to you and Kelly," Stacy says. "Don't get me wrong, I appreciate it and I'm grateful you are doing this, so is Peggy, but we don't deserve it. It's so not like us to do something like that, but we did it to our own brother and we don't even know why."

"I will admit though, I was disappointed with both of you, because you insulted both of us, but I'm over it and so is Kelly. I love you both and nothing is going to change that. It doesn't matter what you do or don't do, I will always love you because you're still my sisters."

"Part of what pissed me off so much was because I asked both of you several times to get to know her and you didn't make that effort."

"Looking back, though, I understand why you guys thought what you did. I guess I hoped you would see Kelly in a different light after I told you how good she is at her job. Also, remember what I did to Kelly. I degraded her to the very people she will soon be leading. How do you think I feel about that? I still don't know how I'm going to fix it either. It has me worried," Brad says.

"Still, we have to get business smart and to let personal problems such as this get in the way is problematic. Drop it like a rock, get over it and move on. It's the only thing you should do. I hold no grudges and neither does Kelly, and neither should you. The bottom line is -- we must move forward, or die standing still."

"You have learned from this incident. I see it on your faces. You have taken the first step to repair the problem and have done what you need to do. Now you have to take the second step and not let it eat at you. What needed to be said, has been said. It's over. Learn from it and don't make the same mistake twice."

"We'll make more mistakes as we proceed with this company experience, myself included. Kelly and I will talk about it soon, maybe tonight, but she's going to tell me exactly what I'm telling you. We must be able to overcome this and any other conflict we have, or we will die as a corporation."

"Tell me what you're thinking."

Still hugging each other, "Brad, I really feel like shit, but you have brought me back to the living. In time, it will pass, but I won't forget this lesson," Peggy says.

"I'm with Peggy," Stacy says. "I will not forget this lesson either and I feel bad as well. I will move on as long as you keep teaching. I can see that relationships can bring a company down as well as lift it up and I won't let this company go downhill if I can help it. I believe I speak for Peggy when I say, all we can ask of you now is to guide us as best you can Brad. We will be attentive to your leadership. I won't speak for Peggy, but as far as I'm concerned, you need take the reigns of this company and lead it. You have done extremely well so far and I don't want to wreck anything you have accomplished. I see you as the person born to do this job. So do it."

"That goes for me as well Brad. Take the reigns and do what you do best," Peggy says.

"Thank you for putting your trust in me. This will only be temporary until you catch up, however long it takes. You know I will be here for you, always. We just need to talk more about what we're feeling and thinking so if something is bothering any of us, bring it up so we can talk about it, now that we are aware it. So let's keep doing it."

All the time they're talking, they're hugging each other.

Brad says, "Airport hug girls. You make me feel so good," then moves his arms to their waists and picks them up off their feet, as they giggle, and holds them a minute.

When he releases them, they look better, ready to face the world again. They seem reassured that Brad will do what he says he will do. His sisters are feeling much better because of his affection, which is reassuring to them.

With that, they exchange kisses and go to their suites, but it doesn't stop as Brad hoped. They're not back in their groove and Brad is concerned enough to keep an eye on them.

* * * * *

Arriving in his bedroom, he finds Kelly under the sheet, naked, waiting for him. When he arrives next to the bed, she throws the sheet off her, revealing her perfect shape. Her firm 36C tits are perfect and self supporting, sticking straight up with no sag, looking so fine. She has all the right curves in all the right places. Very beautiful. Brad is in love with her body. Matter of fact, there's nothing about her body he's not in love with. He often wonders why she picked him, but is glad she did.

She holds out her arms for him to join her. He sheds his clothes and snuggles in beside her, placing his head on her shoulder.

He knows he's going to speak to her so his cock isn't hard.

"Angel, I owe you a huge apology because I failed heed your advice about your promotion. At the time, I felt like I was a king and no one was going to challenge me. I was full of myself," he says. "I'm sorry I did it and it won't happen again."

"I know, Baby, but I share a little guilt in this as well."

"Because you didn't go off on me when I ignored you, as you always do, and I completely missed it. You let me make this mistake because it was minor and not extremely costly. You also wanted me to learn from this. I know, and I love you for doing it. I needed it. Another lesson learned from my favorite mentor. But, you sacrificed too much to teach this lesson. It was not necessary for you to do that."

The assumption everyone made reflects more on her reputation than Brad's among the Island staff and she seems not to care.

"I don't know how to fix this Angel."

"The only thing you need to do is nothing," Kelly says. "It will blow over since it's just a staff problem. I will speak with Rick and Nikki after we get back from the next trip and find out what they know and go from there. But, for now, I don't see a major problem. Apology accepted, by the way."

She continues, saying, "So, now it's over and I need to take you on a ride," Kelly says. "Hang on to your hat and lay on your back. I'm going to abuse your cock for an hour or so before I fuck it hard. You make me so horny when you apologize. Now I'm in love, I'm wet, I'm affectionate and I'm horny, so you just have to take your punishment and give me a serious fucking."

She pushes him to his back as Kelly begins her assault on his cock, letting her do whatever she wants, but for her, it's all about her pussy this time. She goes 69 on him and he eats her pussy while she sucks his cock. A while later, she orders him on his hands and knees, to turn around and spread his legs as she does some crazy things to his asshole and cock.

Then, it's time for a major assault on the part of him she loves the most. As he returns to his back, she returns to his cock and begins to ride him for all she's worth. She's horny as hell and can't get enough. Brad is feeling the same and he gets into it as well. It isn't long before each of them cry out in orgasm, and she collapses on top of him, then to the bed next to him. They take a few minutes to get their breathing back.

In the morning, they will be traveling so they have to break off the sex early, to be ready. It's a hard night of sex, but she's up for it and enjoys it. So does Brad. As usual though, it doesn't last very long.

To be continued. Stay tuned for Real Love Ch. 23