Real Love Ch. 27

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'm going to call my parents and chat with them so I will see you all at 6 for dinner and then at 8 for breakfast... tomorrow morning, Debi," he says with a smile on his face.

Debi gives him a hi-five.

Nikki asks, "Are we missing something here?"

Debi responds, "Yes, Nikki. I duped them by telling them it was time for breakfast at 8pm instead of 8am a while ago. It was a good joke and they bought into it until I couldn't stop myself from smiling, which gave it away. It was good for a laugh though."

"Cool Debi. I'll have to think some to see what we can do along those lines," Rick replies.

"Oh shit," Kelly says, smiling. "I think we've created a few monsters."

They all laugh and Brad announces the usual meeting after dinner, then departs to make a phone call.

As Brad leaves the meeting, Kelly catches up to him and jumps on his back for a piggyback ride. So much for making phone a phone call. The team huddles up as Brad and Kelly slowly depart, Then they ask them to return and they do. As they stand near the side with their back to the pool, Peggy asks to see Brad's phone so he gives it to her and Stacy does the same to Kelly. They lay the phones on the table and the rest of the team lays their phones on other tables.

"Kelly, this doesn't look good," he says.

As the team begins advancing toward them, they have no choice but to step backward as he takes Kelly's hand in his.

"Your right Brad. I think we're about to get..."

Into the pool they went, followed by the whole Packard team. They all surface laughing and enjoying the surprise pool party. As they get out and sit down by the pool, they enjoy each other's company and go through some jokes as their clothes slowly drip dry. The team grabs their own phones and stick it in their pockets.

Rick says, "Brad, that was a thank you for the training from Larry."

Then he retrieves his phone and texts Larry, 'mission accomplished'.

Brad says, "It's confirmed. This is an awesome team."

They pass out hi-fives as the team splits and goes their separate ways to get some dry clothes on.

* * * * *

Debi catches up to Brad and Kelly as they walk away and stops them. All three of them are damp and Brad thinks both his assistants look very sexy.

"Kelly, you said, during the meeting, that I would be hard to replace. What did you mean by that?" Debi asks with concern in her eyes and a pouting face.

Kelly gives her and Brad a hug and says, "Debi, we will hate to lose you for any reason. You know that and we have no plans to get rid of you. What I'm referring to is, some day you will find that special guy and you may make a decision to leave us for your future. If that happens, you and your man will make that decision, as it should be."

"I don't want to leave you and Brad, but you may be right. I won't like making a decision that will require me to leave my home so I need to be aware of this. Thanks for being honest," Debi says.

"You're welcome and you know it. Will you be joining us at the pool later?" Kelly asks as they move toward the suite.

"Thanks Kelly. I might," she says, smiling. "I don't know what I would do without you guys," she says, smiling, throwing it back on them.

As the three of them head toward the suite, hand in hand and laughing, Brad and Kelly split off and go to their bedroom to change as Debi goes to her en-suite. After they enter, Brad posts the sign, gives Kelly an extra tight hug for a job well done and kisses her passionately.

He wants her to mount him, but doesn't want to tell her to do it. Kelly wants to do more than just stand there so she mounts him. She climbs on board and holds him tight, just what he wanted her to do. She kisses him as his hands go to her ass and squeezes. They make their way slowly to the bed as they speak to each other.

"I love you Angel. That was an outstanding first relationship training class."

"It was indeed. We learned so much... Ever since we've been together, I've turned into an emotional cry baby. I don't know everything your love has done to me, but I can't stop loving you," she says as she tightens her grip around his neck.

When they arrive at the bed, he lets her slide down to her feet as he kisses her with passion and holds her tight. As the kiss subsides, they remove their damp clothes. When they're completely naked, she gives Brad another hug, her tits burning into his chest, then she puts her arms around his neck and mounts him again. He reaches for her ass and supports her eagerly and her bare ass feels good in his hands and they're ready for action.

"Shower."

"Okay."

He carries her to the shower and sets her on her feet. They take a shower together, rinse off, then dry off, then she mounts him again.

"Bed."

As they make their way to the bed, Kelly gets a little frisky.

"So, would you be willing to fuck my brains out about now? Kinda take it easy though?" Kelly asks.

"Your wish is my command," he says. "Hang on tight please."

He puts one arm behind her knee, then the other, and grabs her ass cheeks, lifts her up as he guides her pussy onto his cock. As he lowers her to engulf his cock, she moans her pleasure rather loudly. They fuck as Brad lifts her and lets her drop on his cock. It gives her so much pleasure she has her first orgasm after the second thrust of his cock inside her. Then he lays her on her back, puts her legs on his shoulder and proceeds to fuck her hard until she has another orgasm.

"God, Baby, that feels so good. I love you, but you need to take it easy, remember?" she says as he lays on the bed with her on top.

Kelly doesn't give Brad time to answer. He's still hard as a rock so Kelly takes him in her mouth and sucks him to orgasm. She's still begging to be fucked again and she's not disappointed. It happened doggie style and ends with dual orgasms and they're pooped. It's another afternoon delight on the Island.

After a great time in the sack, the rest of the afternoon is theirs to dive into the work load. Kelly does lots of work to catch up on her duties, and they still have to attend dinner with the team, then the team meeting, Brad still has his owner meeting with his sisters, they still have to do what they love to do later that night, and they're okay with all that.

He finally gets to call his parents and has a great conversation with them. Brad thinks talking to his mom and dad keeps him grounded as a person.

The evening dinner is great, as usual, and then they proceed to the team meeting. They use the time to get their heads together about making all the plans they want for the mini vacation they decided on earlier, but never got to it. It turns out to be ten days long and one place to visit for shopping and many other activities. They want to go to Hawaii and spend the entire ten days there.

Brad stands and shouts, "Hawaii!"

The team is expecting him to cut off the trip, but Brad is pulling their leg.

"That's awesome! When are we going?"

"Next week. All the details have been discussed and approved so all we need is the big okay from the boss and we can stone the plans," Stacy says.

"Do it," Brad says.

With the plans done, the team knows everyone has learned something resulting from this relationship training so Brad wants to give everyone the opportunity to discuss those things they normally don't talk about.

They do it now and just before the meeting ends, Brad tells them that things like this can be brought up at any time in these meetings and not to be shy about it. The greatest team should have the greatest conversations, he tells them. He's ready to change the topic so Brad tells them a joke, then he gives hi-fives to everyone and just like that, the meeting is over.

Of course, Kelly is the last one to get a hi-five and she jumps on his back, piggyback style, for a free ride. Kelly keeps her head on the side of his neck, kissing him as she rides him to the suite. With the owner meeting canceled, they get naked, lay on the bed and caress each other. As always, the more they caress each other, the hornier they get so nature takes its course from there for the engaged couple. Hours later, they fall asleep, satisfied, but always wanting more.

* * * * *

Saturday morning on the Island is full of wonder. They just completed the first relationship training class and wonder how it turned out. Brad and Kelly are curious if the training was adequate and if not, why not? The feedback they received from the guests was favorable, but actions speak louder than words.

Overall, they thought the information they gave was adequate to get the job done. Everything Brad did to convert his team he told to the Packard Records team. All they can do is wait and see how it turns out.

Brad knows waiting is hell. He wants some info from them soon, but knows it won't happen. Any feedback from them will take at least a month, but it will be a month of torture for him and Kelly.

The next thing you know, they're off to Hawaii and they're introduced to the home by the facility manager and Kelly. The home is awesome by anyone's standards. After they get settled in, the facility manager, Joe, requests some time with the group. They sit down and Joe asks them what they want to do and he will make the arrangements for it to happen. He knows people who will do the right thing for them and not to worry.

The team has an immense amount of fun in Hawaii. They see as much as they can and do some serious shopping to boot. The highlight of the trip was visiting the Arizona Memorial and the USS Missouri. It was the most serious vacation the team has ever had, and Brad promised more of them. Joe is a big help for them and they appreciate his efforts.

* * * * *

It's been over a week and Brad has survived his recovery from the event that scared everyone. He's been back to 100% for several days and as he goes about his daily chores, Brad finds himself detecting something different about Debi. Curiosity gets the best of him so he observes her for a while, watching her without her knowledge.

Brad no longer has any desire to chase other women. He's completely satisfied with the one he fell in love with. However, he's concerned about Debi. She's an excellent employee and a great friend and he wants her to be happy, and so does Kelly.

The next day, Brad thought it best to talk to Kelly about her. They're working on the bed, all stretched out with three laptops around them and a tablet in Brad's hands when he begins the conversation.

"Angel."

"What Baby."

"We need to talk."

"About what?" Kelly asks with a smile.

"Debi. Do you feel anything or has she said anything?"

"Nothing specific. Why?"

"Has she been a happy girl the last few days?" Brad asks.

"As far as I know."

"I watched her a bit yesterday and she seems different when we're not around. Want to hear what I'm thinking?"

"Sure, you haven't been wrong about her yet. This should be interesting."

Kelly moves all the laptops aside so she can lay on her stomach next to Brad. She props her head up on her hands and looks at Brad, giving him her undivided attention. Brad, laying on his back, puts his tablet aside, props his head up using a couple pillows and gives her his full attention.

"I'm thinking she wants to share our bed, Kelly. Call me crazy, but I think she's getting up the nerve to ask."

"You are crazy. What the hell makes you think that?"

"When she's with us, she's a happy, bubbly person. But, when she isn't with us, she doesn't seem to be as bubbly or happy. She hasn't had sex in a while now because she's always here around us."

"She must be frustrated and horny as hell watching us. Just a guess though. We should let her bring it up, but we should have an answer for her. How do you feel about her joining us? Not every night, but enough to take the edge off until she finds a boyfriend."

"God Brad. I understand what you're saying, but I'm a one man girl now and you're a one girl man. How can we fit her in? I'm not even sure I want to fit her in."

"Believe me, I understand that as well. But, it depends on how bad we want Debi to be a happy employee, about how you feel being with her and about me being with her. I don't expect this to be an easy decision. If we agree to this, it will push our sex life past our norm. We're just discussing this between us for now and we need to talk openly about it until we reach a decision about what we want to do going forward."

"If you look at her situation, assuming she's sexually active," Kelly nods, "we're closest to her and she's as comfortable with us as we are with her. I'm thinking she'll start with that option first. To her, it's her best option. Our bottom line is -- is Debi worth it? Think we can handle it?" Brad asks. "Remember, I'm guessing here and I may be wrong."

"Guessing or not, Debi is worth it, Brad, but I don't know if I can handle it," she says, not sure of herself and speaking hesitantly. "I'm just not sure of my feelings about this right now. How do you feel about it?"

"Sharing another women isn't something I feel comfortable doing. Most men would be ecstatic about the idea. But for me, now that I've found that one perfect woman, all others seem to fail by comparison."

"You say the sweetest things Bradley Weber," she says as she tries to tug on his cock.

She gives him a long kiss and a hug and repeats the kiss again. Kelly knows in her heart Brad isn't misleading her.

"However, considering who we're talking about," he continues, "I will give it a try if you are okay with it, and only if you are okay with it. That's my one and only rule. I value what we have more than anything else in the world, and I won't risk that for anybody, including Debi."

"I understand Debi is worth it, but I'm not willing to do anything sexual with her if you're not willing to be involved sexually. I guess my bottom line is, it's your decision. She's a good friend and an outstanding employee so it's important to us that she's happy and we like happy people."

"Also, I'm not willing to do this for anybody else. Just Debi. I don't want a harem of women to pleasure me around the clock. You're all I need and want in my bed... We should be prepared to answer her," he says frankly.

In a somber moment, Kelly says, "Baby, other than you, Debi is the one and only person I trust completely. I've never thought about sharing you with anybody, but if I want to or have to, she would be the only one in the world I would consider doing it with."

She pauses for several minutes as she thinks.

"Okay, here's what we'll do. If she brings it up, we'll explain to her that this will be a trial, to see if we can be comfortable with the scenario, and if we can handle it. Then we will go from there."

"Are you okay sharing me with her, Kelly?"

"Honestly, I don't know, Brad. I've had other partners, as you have. But things are different now. I've never been involved in a threesome before. Came close once, but it fizzled out at the last minute and I was nervous about it anyway... Nor have I been in love before. Still, I have no interest in anybody but you, nor do I want anybody but you. You fill my every need which is one of many reasons why I'm so in love with my Bradley Weber. The only thing for me to say right now is for me to see how I feel during and after. I'm not opposed to doing this for Debi, just cautious at this point because my feeling for my BFF may be clouding my desires for us."

"Here's something else we may want to consider. How did you respond when you saw my cock the first time?"

She smiles and says, "I was shocked at the... I see where you're headed with this Brad."

"Will she react the same way?" they both ask in unison.

"Will she want my cock more than we want to let her have it?" Brad asks.

"Good question. Assuming she does react the same as I, then what do we do? Play it by ear?" she asks.

"Like I said, this won't be an easy decision. She does know her place so maybe it won't be an issue. However, we should expect her to want more and we should control her access, don't you agree? I don't want her to take all our fun time away. I would rather enjoy you," Brad says.

"You say the sweetest things, and yes, I do agree. So, do you have any suggestions as to how we should handle this?

"At this time, no. We need to spend more time on this subject before we commit to Debi."

"Have I told you how much I love you lately?" Kelly asks.

"Not enough," Brad replies, hoping she's horny.

She moves closer to him and as they kiss, Brad reaches for her ass to caress her cheeks. She reaches for his cock and slowly strokes him. Then the flood gates open and she quickly sheds her clothes.

"You got two seconds to get naked, or else!" she says as she moves all the stuff out of their way.

Brad removes his clothes as quick, noticing it didn't take Kelly very long to get naked. She mounts him cowboy style and takes control of him as she fucks him with total disregard for his desire. She's an animal and he just lets her have her way with him. Then, Brad turns the tables and he has his way with her. By the time they call it quits, they're exhausted and Kelly experiences four orgasms. Brad, two.

* * * * *

After lunch two days later, Debi tells Kelly she wants a private conversation with just her. They go to Debi's en-suite and talk, away from Brad's ears.

Debi begins by saying, "Remember a while ago when you said if I have a problem, personal or professional, I need to talk with you about it so it can be resolved?"

"Yes, I remember that at your interview."

"This is personal... I've been feeling kind of out of it lately Kelly. I'm frustrated. I have no right to ask this of you and I'm kind of worried about the repercussions..."

Debi is having second thoughts about asking the question. Kelly sees her concern and prods her to speak her mind.

"It's okay Debi, you can tell me. I promise not to kill my BFF," she says smiling.

Debi smirks with a little guilt on her face, "I want you to hear me out before you do kill me... I'm asking... if it is possible... for me... to share... your bed... A threesome... You guys make me feel so good all the time, but I'm not getting laid. I feel happy and safe around you two and thought I would ask you first. I'm not looking for love or to change our relationship, just to get fucked."

"I want you to understand that if you say no, I won't hold it against you and I will not ask again. I love both of you as leaders and friends and I don't want that to change. I feel relaxed with you, so I thought I would ask you first because it's my best and most logical option, as I see it."

"I know this is a bombshell to lay on you, so you can talk to Brad about it and get back to me some other time, at your leisure. Or, you can just say no now and I will go to my second option."

Kelly lowers her head and says, more to herself than not, "I'll be damned."

Then she raises her head to look at her, asking, "What's your second option?"

"One I don't like, but if it's my only choice, I will go to the big island and try to find someone to give me a good fuck."

"Yeah, I'm not liking that option either..."

As surprised as Kelly is, she gets herself together and makes a quick decision how to handle her request.

"Wow... Believe it or not, Brad talked to me about this very subject two days ago. I thought he was crazy, but he must have seen something about you I haven't. Still, we had a long conversation and we aren't sure how we feel about having a threesome. Neither of us knows how we will feel if we decide to do it. It will definitely stretch our sex life, but the good news is, we have made a decision."

"We both agree to try it with no promise of future events," Kelly says. "We'll see how it goes from there. He also told me it's my decision and also says I have to be sexually involved. This is new and different for both of us too, but we want you to be happy so we are willing to try. If we ever have any desire to do something like this, you would be our only choice to do it with."