Real Love Ch. 27

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Brad is in the bedroom. Do you want to do it now or wait?" Kelly asks.

"I don't want to be a pain about this so you tell me when's best time for you and I will fit it in."

Kelly thinks for a second and says, "Brad is usually done with his owner meeting around 9:45. You can drop in anytime after their meeting starts at 9, then we'll go from there. Be prepared to talk specifically about what you want to do with Brad. Okay?"

"Sounds good to me Kelly. See you later," Debi says, smiling.

Kelly starts to get up, but Debi reaches for her hand and stops her, so she sits back down.

Debi is feeling comfortable about the outcome and she no longer feels bad for asking, but she gets humble and grateful.

"I want you guys to know how much I love you and value your friendship. The things you do for me are above and beyond the norm. I can't believe you're doing this for me and I still think I owe you," she says after shedding a tear.

"Debi, we do this because you're worth fighting for and we want you to stay and work with us. You owe us nothing. All we want from you, is for you to be you," Kelly says. "Besides, we may even enjoy ourselves. Who knows?"

Debi sheds a few more tears and shares a long hug before saying she has some emails to sort through, so she says she's going out to the office and get some work done, thanking her again. They leave her en-suite together and split up at the end of the short hallway.

Kelly proceeds to Brad to tell him the plan.

Arriving, she notices he's on his back with his eyes closed, but not asleep. Wanting to take advantage of his vulnerable position, she crawls on the bed, unsnaps his shorts, unzips the zipper and his cock begins to see the light of day. She pulls it out of his shorts and holds it straight up in the air as he smiles. She thinks it looks interested in some action so she starts sucking on it.

Brad looks down at her and reaches for her to lay beside him so he can hold her. She relents his cock as she moves to cuddle beside him. He speaks to her as her hand decides it wants to stroke his cock.

"Have I told you that I love more than once today?" Brad asks.

"Yes you have Baby. You never let me forget it, which is one of many reasons why I love you so much..."

She continues, "You're right about Debi, again. She's horny and wants to share our bed. It happens tonight. Want to practice?" Kelly asks.

"Anytime you like Angel."

Kelly crawls over the bed and pulls his shorts off, then his shirt off, leaving him completely naked.

"I want that big cock in my pussy," she says, caressing his thick and long cock.

"It's all yours, Angel."

Kelly stands up on the bed and straddles over his head as she removes her clothes. He gets a good view of her wet pussy before she joins him, laying half on and half off him with her head perched up against his neck.

"Baby, I love you so much," she says as she kisses him tenderly.

Brad returns her tender kiss and holds her tight as his cock is aware of his current situation.

"Angel, there's not a soul on this earth that can come close to competing with you. You're my one and only, always and forever. I love you," he says as they kiss again.

"You say the sweetest things Bradley Weber," she says with wetness in her eyes.

As she begins caressing him, she continues stroking his cock and makes sure he's getting the meesage. She moves down his body, kissing every point along the way. When she reaches his cock, she opens her mouth and takes him inside as Brad spreads his legs. He moans as her mouth slides down to its base and his cock stretches her throat. Sliding back up, she sucks and tongues him until he's hard as steel. Then she focuses on his balls, licking them until they're the cleanest part of his body.

He reaches for her, feeling the smoothness of the skin on her ass. He caresses her pussy and clit with his fingers. Feeling the pleasure of his touch, she moves over him in a 69 position, with his cock still in her mouth. Her legs stretch wide apart so he can clearly admire her pussy as he gets stiffer, ready to rock and roll. She continues sucking his cock as he begins his assault on her pussy, getting wetter in seconds as he teases her lips with the tip of his tongue. She adds her moans to his, then squirms to his delight as she continues to suck his cock.

He begins lightly licking his way around her lips, then sucking lightly on her clit as he pushes a finger into her pussy, getting it nice and juicy. He adds another finger to his assault hoping she will squirm and moan her delight to him, and she does. As he moves his fingers to her asshole and slowly pushes in, one at a time, she moans her heart out as they disappear into her head. She's horny, wet and ready for his cock by wiggling her ass, asking for more.

It gets to the point where Kelly can't take it any more. She gets off him, moves to her hands and knees beside him and tells him to fuck her from behind. He moves into position and admires her sensuous shape again. Getting impatient, she reaches for his cock and guides it to her pussy. He enters her like a hot knife through soft butter, all the way in, she's that wet, dripping with anticipation of the threesome she knows will happen later that evening. She's realizing it's turning her on and she smiles.

He begins stroking her slowly as she moans. As she seeks more pleasure from him, he begins fucking her harder and she tells him to pound her. She's feeling her own orgasm building within her depths, but fear not. He pulls out of her and turns her onto her back, puts her legs on his shoulders and begins fucking her again, pounding her rapidly with his ample cock. Then he pulls her past the edge of the bed, stands on the floor and pushes her knees to her tits as she guides his cock back inside her pussy. Then she holds her knees for him.

She moans as he pushes inside her, relishing the tightness and pleasure she's creating for his cock. He leans over and kisses her with passion, then leaning back up, he pumps into her as he pinches her nipple, watching his cock as it strokes her pussy. Brad moans as his cock goes in and out of her tight pussy, making him feel heaven on earth, feeling every bit of the pressure as she squeezes him.

He can feel the pressure building in his balls and announces he's going to cum, which she responds by telling him to fuck her faster as she builds to new heights. When he reaches his peak, he shoots rope after rope, filling her essence with his cream as she floods his cock with her juices, moaning loudly and sweating, which he calls 'sweat equity'. He keeps pumping into her vigorously until he's completely spent and her pussy releases his cock. Both are breathing hard as they sweat, needing time to recover.

He moves off her and lays on his back to catch his breath and admire his favorite fiancée. After a short recovery time, Kelly begins to move and her awareness piques.

"Baby, you never cease to amaze me. Our sex life is so great, our friends are so great, the business is so great. Life is beautiful. I love you."

"I love you Angel," Brad says as he hugs her.

He rolls her on top of him, she puts her head on his shoulder and he begins caressing her body. He hits all the places she loves, especially her ass as she spreads her legs, giving him complete and total access. He's in love with this woman. No doubt about it.

"Baby."

"Yes."

"While I was sucking your cock a little while ago, I was also thinking about the threesome with Debi, and it turned me on. I'm not sure if that is healthy for us. What do you think?"

"I think, if that is something that turns you on, you will likely enjoy it, and I will encourage that. I'm not sure how I feel about it yet so I have to wait and see."

"Okay Baby. I hope you enjoy it too then. But, we'll see later."

They take a shower together, but not without doing some serious caressing of intimate parts. They get dressed and continue with their work until it's time to enjoy dinner with the team.

Later tonight, the jet with the HR people on it will be here. It got delayed at Fort Meyers, so they moved on to the team meeting.

The team meeting, or bullshit session as Peggy calls it, starts early. Brad is still waiting on the appearance of the rulebooks and, as luck would have it, Craig appears after the meeting starts and presents the rulebooks, but not the ecopy on a flash drive. HR will have it with them when they arrive, exactly what Brad wants. Craig passes the rulebook out to each team member.

Brad announces, "This is the project until it's completed, however long it takes. New meeting time is 9am. Kim Price, the HR director, will maintain the master file of the new rulebook. Craig's participation will be required on this because he must bring up any legal issues we face with our decisions. He also can participate and add his own comments about any or all rules. HR will arrive here in about an hour and a half. Anybody want to volunteer to meet them at the airport?"

Peggy says she will, if she can pick them up using the helicopter.

"Thanks Peggy. You can use whatever means you wish. That said, we will pick this up tomorrow. Feel free to start marking up any rule you may want to change, challenge, add or delete because we will discuss each and every rule. We will challenge all of the following points: look at adding new rules; analyze the reason for each existing rule; analyze any proposed changes to an existing rule; analyze the justification for each rule and any change we make to any rule; analyze any possible affect it may have on the employees and corporation; plus analyze any legal issues surrounding removing or modifying existing rules. Damn, that was a mouthful," Brad announces as a few giggles erupt.

"Breakfast at 8am. Be there or be square, if you are so inclined."

Peggy departs to bring the HR team to the Island. Stacy, Brad and Kelly meet them at the helipad and welcome them as introductions are made. Peggy gets them settled in with John's help, then they all settle down for a nice late dinner. Jokes are flying around and HR is surprised at the fun atmosphere. They're just not use to the new attitude on the Island with his staff and the director thinks it's a great change.

Stacy is taking on more responsibility with the business and Peggy is a little further behind, but gaining momentum. Brad's very proud of Peggy because of her background. She has taken on the job and put both feet into it. He wonders if any of Kelly's suggestions has helped her. One day, he will ask her, but he decides to wait for another time, giving her a little more time to get into her new role as an owner of the Packard Empire.

To be continued. Stay tuned for Real Love Ch. 28