All Comments on 'Real Sales Bonus'

by dididothat

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
reader1000reader1000almost 8 years ago
It MAY be romantic.

That depends on whether there is a 2nd chapter of the delivery weekend and what happens then. In any case she didn't fuck him to make a sale but because she was so turned on by him and the erotic circumstances.

pcthronepcthronealmost 8 years ago
Anonymous 07/03/16

Totally agree with you.No romance at all.I wonder what the hell is admin doing.Don't they moderate which content belongs to which category.

This story was completely waste of time.

Author please post such stories with no Romance in Erotic couplings.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Not bad but not here

Not a bad little vignette; could do with a little more of the breathless excitement because here she is screwing the STAR. You've seen some readers missed that point.

Definitely not a romance, and not even really romantic. Just a major notch on her headboard, so Erotic Couplings it is. Clearly, the Lit robots have no clue about the meaning of romance, or about half the stuff in here would go away.

Final point: does no one understand semi-colons? My grade school teacher would have red all over your story - and a great many more; it's not just you - CS for comma splice. Is it not taught any longer?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Ditto. Belongs i Erotic Couplings

This is NOT ROMANCE. I'm fairly sure you can remove this and then publish in EC.

Decal_lastDecal_lastabout 5 years ago
Just test the quality.

What a sly dog he is, or is it she? Nice tale.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous