Real Talk: *DON'T* Call Me "Mommy"

Info
An in-depth talk about DD/lg & MD/lb dynamics & psychology
202 words
3.33
6.6k
4
2
Share this

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tempest discusses her ongoing discomfort with her age, her position in life and within the kink/poly community itself. While she has been fighting growing up and being the "Mom", stepping into her role as an "elder" member of all of her chosen sex-friendly communities, she nevertheless is recognizing that she isn't the sweet young ingenue any longer.

Tempest analyzes her repeated bad habits with straight dominant men and how those habits and kinks directly stem from her complicated relationship with her own father that have carried over into her own parenting, for better and worse.

This is an incredibly honest, raw, straightforward discussion about DD/lg and MD/lb/lg kink and how being introduced to this type of D/s play is a direct reflection on her own relationships with her mother and father.

And why she is never going to be a "Mommy" Domme... but she has, from watching her parents, evolved into a specific sort of Dominatrix. She tells you what titles you are permitted to use in her presence should you be lucky enough to ever play with her and why none of them are "Mommy."

HAPPY ENDING?: No, this is meant to be an intro to any of my Dominant audios

--:--
--:--
1.0
Tempest_Wolfsong
Please rate this
The author would appreciate your feedback.
  • COMMENTS
2 Comments
Stan1994Stan1994over 1 year ago

Thanks for bringing this out. Few people understand how difficult it is to talk about many things of this personal nature.

Will527Will527over 1 year ago

I liked the honesty of this, and of course, that sexy voice, lol. Wonderfully done. I hope that is your real voice?

Share this

Similar Stories

This is What I Am For Use me however you need me... it’s what I was made for.in Audio
Cannabis Confessions 2.1 T. decides it's a good day to relax, have a joint and playin Audio
Evolution of a Domme Part protocol fantasy, part discussion on Power dynamicsin Audio
Warming Up Getting that first O before recording stories....in Audio
Real Talk: Kittens, Cum & Claiming Chaos, Kittens, Cumming, Claiming and morein Audio
More Stories