Real Talk: New Discoveries — Hucow

Info
Discovering a new fetish: Hucows! Moderately kinky AF.
165 words
4.59
20.5k
15
5
Share this

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

T. is introduced to a new kink... the wonderful world of Hucows. She tries to quantify the sudden fascination with her own body in regards to this fetish, like understanding her own sadness that she hadn’t played with her breasts more when she was breastfeeding a decade ago. Fascination leads to trying to coax more fluid from her nipples multiple times a day...

Some reflection on the image of the cow, self esteem, safe play mindsets, weight and self-image when thinking of oneself as a “hucow”.

Curiosity leads to experimenting with porn, nipple training, slipping into the submissive mindset of a Hucow, fantasizing about restraint, forced breast pumping, quieting the mind during play and orgasm, the need to pump and “milk” regularly, the desire to produce for a lover, to have them use her milk in every day life...


No subject is ignored, so please only listen if this is something you are into or curious about. This is definitely rated K for Kinky.

--:--
--:--
1.0
Tempest_Wolfsong
Please rate this
The author would appreciate your feedback.
  • COMMENTS
5 Comments
angel888babyangel888babyalmost 3 years ago

I loved this. You're incredibly insightful.

bjamesonbjamesonabout 4 years ago
Incredible!

Did not think I was into the full on hucow thing, but that was the hottest thing I've ever heard! More, Please!

Tempest_WolfsongTempest_Wolfsongalmost 5 years agoAuthor
In Response to Kingswede

The “text” portion is the description of the content. As I do not script ahead of time, there is nothing to be read... 90% of the stories on Lit are text-based erotica and no doubt if you are looking to read your erotica, there are millions of options... I am uncertain why the platform creators didn’t simply title this subsection as simply “audio” but as I am only a content creator, my input on such matters is nonexistent. I am sorry if it wasn’t to your expectations because of the lack of text. While I have stories I just read, I don’t enjoy those nearly so much as the free form style I use herein.

I hope you find what you are looking for and I am sorry I wasn’t able to provide it with this entry. 😓

T.

kingswedekingswedealmost 5 years ago
Where is the text

Why do all these say text with audio BUT there is

Not text

ChiDomChiDomalmost 5 years ago
Wow. Just... Wow

Well, I didn't think when I woke up today that I would be cumming to the image of a woman bent over getting fucked with a milking machine strapped to her tits, but here we are. This is honestly one of the hottest things I have ever heard. Thanks for it.

Share this

Similar Stories

Like Mother, Like Daughter Maureen watches her daughter getting turned into a slave.in NonConsent/Reluctance
"A Shemale Submission": A Lust Story Author Jasmine falls for a hot new teacher with a big cock.in Illustrated
My Cowgirl I discuss my relationship with my wife, Katy-Cow.in Fetish
Breeding Time at the Hucow Farm Ethan signs up for a role he was not expecting.in Fetish
Revenge of the Nerd: Bitch Sister Nerd uses formula to make his sister his submissive slut.in Mind Control
More Stories