Real Talk: Objectification

Info
A deep look into sexual objectification in kink.
171 words
4.41
17.3k
1
4
Share this

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

“Objects in the rearview mirror
May appear closer than they are.” — Meat Loaf


T. discusses sexual objectification and her own personal evolution on the perception and comfort of being seen as a sexual object. Getting over the shame of being aroused when confronted with another’s desire to reduce their partner to something made just for pleasure and finding personal power in the act of utter and total submission. There is also a pause to acknowledge sexual objectification as it is viewed through both the eyes of a willing submissive and a demanding dominant.

This is not for those looking to cum quick. This is a hard, personal look at a specific aspect of kink life that also happens to have an orgasm or two in it.

Author’s note: audio ends abruptly without a proper sign-off due to real life interruption. However, I felt despite the less than smooth ending (and the reality of “coitus interruptis”) the audio had great content that bore sharing despite it’s aesthetic flaws.

- T.

--:--
--:--
1.0
Tempest_Wolfsong
Please rate this
The author would appreciate your feedback.
  • COMMENTS
4 Comments
Tempest_WolfsongTempest_Wolfsongalmost 2 years agoAuthor

@subbywannabe Sick for wanting to be used and treated like an object? And for being a voyeur? I would be quite hypocritical if I were to judge anyone for that! 🤣

subbywannabesubbywannabealmost 2 years ago

That is fantastic. Tempest you are one of the most brilliant honest and insightful people ever. I'm I'm sure a lot of people don't recognize that you would have made a wonderful sex therapist. It ain't too late. I think I love you and want to be objectified by you and then watch you go and be objectified by your lovers. Do you think I'm sick?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Mind-blowing

Mind (and lower head) blowingly hot. When you got to the part about being the listener’s “bitch” followed by only wanting to pleasure the listener, I erupted HUYUGE!

As far as what I would picture you as, as an object of pure sexual satisfaction, I am not sure. I think maybe one of the female aliens in the cantina scene in the original (Ep. IV) Star Wars. They’re humanoid, bipedal, so I don’t know if that counts.

Colin PearceColin Pearceover 4 years ago
Objectifying my husband ... and you

This was a really interesting listen. Loved the exploration of different views, the clink of a chain in the background as you were talking and hearing you cum so hard at the end. I don't mind being a sex object for Col - but don't want that from anyone who I don't have that intimate relationship with! I objectify Col's cock, treating it like a living dildo sometimes. I've even greeted his cock after he has been away on a trip away and virtually ignored the rest of him!!

Col and I have fantasised objectifying you. We'd have you naked on a bed, a leash on your neck tied to the headboard. We talk about you as though you were not there, gagged so you could not join in. We talk about your body and what we will do to it and what will make you squirt the most. I hope you would enjoy that! Carol

Share this

Similar Stories

My Wife Helps out a Friend Pt. 01 My wife helps out my buddy.in Loving Wives
Dominant Nuns My house is haunted and the ghosts make me face an ordeal.in Erotic Horror
My Friend's Mum Jim finds himself alone with his friend's sexy Mum.in Exhibitionist & Voyeur
Asses and Pussies Her ass was so tongue-fuckable, I had to have it...in Lesbian Sex
Hot Sand: Bear Foot Lake A quiet camping trip in the woods is suddenly sexual.in Group Sex
More Stories